10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Radon Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Radon Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Radon Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Radon Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Radon Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Radon Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Radon Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Radon Lower Normandy:
Le Haut Montrayé
Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and heating. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer.A continental breakfast serving homemade jam and cakes is provided each morning at Le Haut Montrayé. Guests can also find a restaurant offering local cuisine just 0.6 miles away.Additional features include a shared kitchenette, free Wi-Fi access and a free private parking on site. Normandy-Maine National Park is a 20-minute drive away and the A28 motorway is ideally located 7.5 miles from the property.
- A lovely house/garden in a beautiful part of France.
- Great location and an extremely hospitable and extremely gregarious proprietor
- Tucked away in a lovely location. Breakfast was good with home made jams, nice bread and croissants
- Great stay. Made to feel very welcome. Lovely location.
- Quiet comfortable overnight stop,15 mins drive from Allencon lovely country haven.Good breakfast ,very friendly hosts.
Château de Sarceaux
Château de Sarceaux offers 4 individually-styled rooms and a suite, all equipped with private bathroom, wooden floors and free Wi-Fi access. The rooms feature a fireplace, and interconnecting rooms are also available for groups and families.The Chateaux provides daily continental breakfast and dinner. Meals can be served in the living-room, for an intimate dinner, in the dining room or on the outdoor terrace.Local activities include horse-riding, golf, karting and hunting (on request). With free private parking on site, this bed and breakfast is a 2-hour drive from Paris and accessible via the A28 motorway.
We loved staying at the Châteaux. The hosts did everything they could to welcome us.
We arrived late with a lot of luggage and two very tired toy poodles. The lady who owns the Châteaux greeted us like one of her family and we dined on the local cheese and wine which was a fantastic way to start our 2 week tour around France . The house is impressive and the art on the walls is beautiful. The breakfast was a special treat and served in an opulent dining room which immediately evoked a feeling of French well-being and Joie De Vivre.
The most lovingly and sympathetically restored Chateau in beautiful grounds a few minutes drive from Alencon.
Loved being served a wonderful petit dejeuner by the Marquis! A great experience all round and a perfect romantic getaway.
- every thing was good food room, and good for the dogs as well but there was a 10euro per dog charge
A unique experience of staying in a chateau. Still very much a family home, however.
Our hosts made us feel like old friends rather than paying guests. Thoroughly recommended.
- A wonderful property in beautiful surroundings, our hosts Herve and Jacqui were exceptional friendly and obliging, the food they provided was truly amazing thank you for making this a wonderful stay in a lovely part of your country.
- We loved staying at the Châteaux. The hosts did everything they could to welcome us.
Chambres d’hôtes La Verrerie du Gast
Each room at the La Verrerie du Gast has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and luxury products. Breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.Free private parking is provided. The guesthouse is 6.2 miles from Ecouves Animal Park, 8.7 miles from Château de Carrouges and 10.6 miles from Alençon and its SNCF Train station. You can also visit the horses at Le Pin National Stud, 15.5 miles away.
- Beautiful setting. Lovely light breakfast with some local items.
I do recommend this place and looking forward to come back again.
Everything was perfect from the hospitality of the owners to the place itself
- the location was idyllic, the owners very helpful and the whole experience was very calming
- Wonderful hostess, beautiful home/hotel, scrumptious homemade breakfast items & very helpful with sightseeing ideas!
- The owner is very friendly and immediately made as feel at home.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Château des Requêtes
Each spacious room is individually decorated with antique-style furniture. Each has a view of the garden, a TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub. A continental breakfast is served daily.Le Château des Requêtes is a 5-minute drive from Alençon city centre where you will find a variety of shops, restaurants, and the Museum of Fine Arts and Lace. The chateau provided free private parking.
- Fantastic welcome and lovely breakfast. What a superb night stop…
- Charming property, lovely staff, very accommodating to us, tried their best with our poor level of French skills. Nice people.
Very peaceful even though there was a fairly busy re road not far away.
Fantastic ambience of French Chateau with furnishings, wall hangings and pictures, objets d’art etc. Good internet connection.
Very friendly family who provided a light meal for us in the late evening as we had been unable to stop owing to a big delay with the Channe Ferry. Normally they do not offer an evening meal.
- Large room with comfy bed and bath. Nice breakfast with great home made jam. Made to feel very welcome
- Lovely homemade jams with breakfast. Convenient location for the autoroute. Nice big suite of 2 rooms and bathroom for family. Quirky in a shabby chic way.
Chambres d’Hôtes la Baudrière
The rooms are individually decorated and offer a view of the garden. Each room has Wi-Fi access and an en suite bathroom with a bath and shower.Every morning a continental breakfast is served. Upon request, the hosts can prepare meals for guests, featuring local products.Chambres d’Hôtes la Baudrière is 10.6 miles away from the Alençon Train Station and 5.6 miles away from Carrouges. Free private parking is available on site.
- le calme et la situation dans la nature la grande propreté de la chambre et des sanitaires la bonne cuisine de la propriétaire et par dessus tout l’accueil chaleureux de mr et mme ponthieux
- petit déjeuner très frugal( confiture maison , croissants , pain etc…)
- Literie tres confortable, décoration sympathique, vielle maison normande avec du charme, bon petit déjeuner, le grand air de la campagne.
- Le coin salon avec cheminée très agréable et l accès buanderie pour faire sécher notre équipement de randonnées.
- De inrichting was prachtig, echt frans ingericht. Zeker romantisch te noemen. Erg veel aandacht besteed aan details. Bedden sliepen prima! De eigenaren zijn erg gastvrij en heel behulpzaam! Heerlijk gegeten, alle lof voor deze mensen.
Château de Villiers
Each room and suite at the Château de Villiers has a seating area and a private bathroom. Some of the rooms have a four-poster bed and a fireplace. The cottage, located in the garden, has a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area.A continental breakfast is served daily in the lounge or on the terrace during the warmer weather. If they reserve 48 hours in advance, guests can enjoy prepared meals from the host made with local, organic vegetables from the garden.A wellbeing centre, with hot tub and sauna is on site. Nature trail started from chateau for guests who like to hike or bicycle are also provided. You can also enjoy karting less than 3.1 miles away.The chateau is 3.7 miles from Sées and its SNCF Train station and a 25-minute drive from Alencon.
- Second time we have stayed. Just the right stop off distance from Dieppe ferry before you get too tired. We booked the dinner. It was a really good 5 course meal based around local grown vegetables.
Fantastic position with brilliant views and the hosts could not have been more welcoming or pleasant.
Fairytale chateau with fish in the moat and friendly cats chasing the rabbits across the manicured lawns in the early morning sunshine. Lots of super wildlife especially birds and butterflies. Very interesting medieval vegetable garden and those vegetables given us for supper couldn’t have been fresher. Especially enjoyed the courgette crumble although it was a little overcooked.
Wonderful facilities for a wedding. We were welcome to walk around the grounds and explore.
- Lovely owners. Could not have made us more welcome. Nothing too much trouble. Very good if simple breakfast with great coffee. Magnificent tranquil setting. Good and very friendly local restaurants albeit a short drive away.
- Lovely house with a beautiful garden. We loved the home made jams and the lovely presentation of the breakfadt
- Order when booking for an excellent dinner using local produce. Wine list restricted but good wines and very good value. The family are very welcoming and forgiving of our stumbling French.
Manoir de la Chapelle
All of the rooms at Manoir de la Chapelle have a unique décor and a countryside view. Each room comes with a private bathroom with hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the dining area. It includes fresh bread, pastries, orange juice, hot drinks and local jam. Restaurants can be found in Alençon, which is 3.1 miles away.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the B&B. Free private parking is also possible at Manoir de la Chapelle and Carrouges Castle is 16.8 miles away.
- Frederic is an excellent host ensuring that breakfast comprised only the very best of local croissants, pain au chocolate and pain aux raisins were excellent as was the bread. We stayed 5 nights and he had really good suggestions of places to eat and to visit.
- Wonderful property oozing character and the owner Frederic was simply charming and fully recommend this place to stay.
- The patron was really pleasant and helpful. What a place !!!!! Well worth visiting
- Lovely room and excellent breakfast. Frederick was especially helpful providing for our dog. He was the perfect host.
- What was there not to like. Friendly welcome by mr Frederic, spacious, clean room, excellent breakfast!
Sées chez vous
At Sées chez vous, the rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 27 miles from Sées chez vous, while Alençon is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 43 miles from the property.
Breakfast was excellent the yogurt and compote were delicious.
The extra large bed was perfect
- Beautiful house to stay and relax after long car journey through France.
- This is a charming place and the host was kind and friendly. The bedroom was characterful and comfortable. The breakfast was very good
- The owners could not be more pleasant,the whole house and gardens were ” Oldie Worldly ” which was very pleasing to the eye and made you feel very welcome.Breakfast layout was superb.We shall enjoy going there again.
- Fabulous room, excellent friendly, personal service and in the centre of Sees.
- Breakfast was excellent the yogurt and compote were delicious.
At La Louvière, each room is equipped with a closet. Every room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some have garden views.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.La Louvière has an outdoor pool. Cycling and fishing are among the activities that guests of La Louvière can find nearby.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 18 miles from La Louvière.
No reviews yet.
Le Bourg d’Aunou
Guest rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, some accommodations at Le Bourg d’Aunou also offer a garden view. All rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play ping pong at Le Bourg d’Aunou.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 30 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Alençon is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 42 miles from Le Bourg d’Aunou.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Radon Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Radon Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Radon Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Radon Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!