10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Quintillan Languedoc-roussillon:
Domaine Grand Guilhem
The rooms are spacious and have a classic décor. They are equipped with free Wi-Fi access, and private bathroom and dressing room.Every evening there is a special wine tasting session and Domaine Grand Guilhem offers wine courses.Breakfast, made with local products is served daily in the breakfast room with a fire place. Facilities include 2 living rooms and a children’s playground.Free private parking is possible on-site. Guests can have a pleasant wander round the small streets of the village, which is a 2-minute walk away and enjoy a meal at their restaurants. Domaine Grand Guilhem is 15.5 miles from Mediterranean Beaches.
- Lovely friendly couple who run this as their business and family home. Hope to come back. English speaking.
Une salle de bains privatives immense (à l’origine elle devait être “chambre avec cheminée”.
Le petit déjeuner était somptueux, un moment mémorable.
Ontbijt ok mooie kamer mooi pand on leuk dorpje, restaurant op loopafstand maar een matig dorpsrestaurant, wel gezellig en goedkoop
We zijn wijnliefhebbers, je kunt wijnproeven bij het domaine, biologisch duur het is even wennen maar het zijn interessante wijnen met alken een heel eigen karakter , we hebben een gemengd doosje gekocht
- l environnement l accueil le vigneron la chambre le petit déjeuner pantagruélique et le piano .
- On tombe sous le charme de cette maison de maître. La chambre avec son salon/salle de bains vaut le détour. Merci à nos hôtes pour leur accueil et la préparation d’un petit déjeuner vraiment excellent.
Château La Sabine
All of the rooms at Château La Sabine are air-conditioned, have a private bathroom and feature a view of the surrounding vineyards. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Hosts can prepare evening meals for you upon request. Guests can also enjoy a meal at the restaurants and cafes in Fabrezan, just 3.1 miles away.Château La Sabine is a 25-minute drive away from Abbaye de Fontfroide and a 15-minute drive from the Auberge du Vieux Puits. Guests can rent bicycles, relax with a massage, and stroll in the rose garden.
- We have never seen such a location. 360 degree views of rolling vineyards, chirping crickets and butterfly’s landing on your table from the beautiful lavender garden. We were able to sit undisturbed on both nights beneath the olive trees on the terrace to read, picnic and drink the local red wine. The owner tried her best with English and directed us to a magnificent route through the hills and a local wine producer for a tasting. Breakfast was superb on both mornings with local produce and homemade jam and yoghurt served in an open conservatory room which gave onto the vineyard. Utterly lovely.
- Vineyards, mountains, castle chateaus, and history-rich history.
- Beautiful setting and fabulous breakfast, lovely host
- Thd breakfast was excellent – a huge range of preserves with tasty bread, croissants and pastries. The tranquillity and stupendous views made for a very relaxing stay.
- Very quiet, nice view and the room is almost perfect. Though you have a lot of things to see or visit nearby.
Le Clos Des Rosalines
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at Le Clos Des Rosalines will be able to enjoy activities in and around Durban-Corbières, like hiking.Carcassonne is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Perpignan is 21.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport, 17.4 miles from Le Clos Des Rosalines.
- A really beautiful character home with spacious and comfortable antique furnished rooms situated perfectly on Le Sentier Cathare trail. Joelle, our wonderful host made us feel very welcome and when restaurants were not open on one night of our stay drove us to a nearby village and picked us up again after our meal. That is exceptional service!! Merci beaucoup Joelle.
- Great place, well furnished with excellent shower. Beautiful country. Host very helpful.
- Very friendly hosts who booked a local restaurant reservation as we were arriving late. Great room and had a good sleep. Helped with our luggagr. Excellent breakfast with pastries, bread and homemade jams.
Charming house very well renovated
Off the beaten track : no need to worry about the roadside parking for the motorbike
- This was one of the best experiences of my life. It felt like in a movie or another century. Durban-Corbieres was amazing (we even dinned at a restaurant near a Castle, our host reserved us a table there, and drank some local wine). As for Le Clos Des Rosalines all I can say is WOW, the hosts are extremely nice and sweet. Everything is decorated with so much taste it’s perfect. We loved the breakfast … all those jams. French perfection! Merci Beaucoup!
The rooms feature a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Additional services such as babysitting and airport shuttle are available at an extra cost.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and hiking.The property is 22.4 miles from Carcassonne Airport. Rivesaltes Airport is 29.8 miles away.
Very friendly, accommodating hosts, great food.
About 40 min from Carcassone in the heart of the countryside
- Host was amazing and extremely knowledgable in regards to French history and artifacts. Would have been more beneficial to have met her at the beginning of my South of France trip in lieu of the end…. I possibly would have done thing a bit differently.
Our hostess, Benedicte, was amazing and she made us feel so welcome. We dined in on one evening and all ate together mixing all our language skills!
The location is excellent, a small village is a couple of kilometres off the main road. Streets are just a bit wider than a car but there is a very good bar restaurant in the centre where you can sit and watch the locals sitting watching you or have a chat. They are all very friendly. Loved it to bits.
- The B&B is in a great spot for exploring the area. Our hosts were fabulous, friendly, helpful and lots of fun. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Wonderfull hosts. Breakfast was really good. Great location…hidden gem!
- Very friendly, accommodating hosts, great food.
The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Carcassone is 27 miles from l’Oulibo. Rivesaltes Airport is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Gîte Saint Roch
All guest rooms at Gîte Saint Roch come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Gîte Saint Roch will be able to enjoy activities in and around Tuchan, like hiking.Carcassone is 28 miles from Gîte Saint Roch, while Perpignan is 17 miles away. Rivesaltes Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Carcassone is 28 miles from Chez Lola, while Perpignan is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 18 miles from the property.
Gorgeous breakfast – home made jams, bread, yoghurt and juices.
Good location in the village and surrounded by fabulous mountain scenery.
Beautiful maison de maitre, full of character and very quiet and comfortable.
Lola was very friendly and helpful – charming host.
- We were walking the Sentier Cathare and the owner made a lot of effort to accommodate our needs, including early check in and early breakfast. She did everything with a smile. We liked the restored old house with big bedrooms and big comfortable bed. The breakfast was plentiful and varied. Highly recommended..
- Very friendly and welcoming. Lovely food. Perfect for walkers passing through this town.
- The home made preserves, yoghurt and grape juice were lovely. And Lola is so friendly it was just a joy.
- Home-made yoghurt at breakfast, excellent. Owner anxious to please and pleasant. Bed comfortable.
- Gorgeous breakfast – home made jams, bread, yoghurt and juices.
All rooms feature a wardrobe, seating and heating, while some also have a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries.A breakfast serving homemade jam, organge juice, fresh bread and pastries is provided each morning at L’Habitarelle. Guests can also enjoy a meal, prepared with vegetables from the garden by the hosts and upon request.Carcassonne is just over an hour’s drive away. The A61 is 18.6 miles away and free private parking is possible on site.
- A great place to stay, the food was brilliant and it was excellent value for money
- Fabulous breakfast and warm welcome…log fire and lovely hosts
- A wonderful, friendly welcome. The rooms are charming and have delightful character. Fabulous breakfast, delicious and filling. The village is small and quaint – a little off the tourist track and that is a bonus in my books!
- Very friendly owners, delicious French breakfast. Very clean accommodation
Śniadanie typowo francuskie, na słodko, ale duży wybór pieczywa i marmolad (świetna marmolada z szafranem). Dla dzieci atrakcją jest duża woliera z egzotycznymi kurami i papużkami. Właściciele średnio mówią po angielsku, ale nadrabiają zaangażowaniem i życzliwością.
Specyfiką obiektu są pokoje z malutkimi łazienkami bez drzwi (wejście z pokoju) i z prywatnymi ubikacjami (zamykanymi na klucz, wejście z korytarza). Trzeba mieć to na względzie.
Breakfast typical French, quiet place, large aviary with exotic birds, and small, clean pool. Owners on average speak English, but they are friendly and helpful. Remember that the bathroom (tiny) is at the room, but the private toilet is in the corridor. In the room is a large TV set, but there are only have French programs in it.
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a closet. Rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms also offer a kitchenette. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at L’Ancienne Gendarmerie can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Carcassone is 29 miles from L’Ancienne Gendarmerie, while Perpignan is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 13 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Wie der Name schon andeutet: Ein altes Haus, das sehr liebevoll eingerichtet ist, mit einem schönen Bad. Sehr freundliche Gastgeber. Das französische Frühstück, das in der alten Küche serviert wurde, war sehr lecker. Unsere Fahrräder konnten wir in der Remise im Innenhof abstellen.
- Accueil chaleureux. Josiane très disponible et petit déjeuner très copieux.
Accueil très agréable et prévenant, cadre confortable et cosi.
A recommander pour tout type de séjour.
- Sehr freundlicher Empfang, Perfekt für Ferien in Ruhe. Geschlossener Innenhof mit Möglichkeit um draussen zu frühstücken, oder einfach nur etwas zu trinken. Ideal für Motorradfahrer wegen abgeschlossenem Parkplatz
- accueil chaleureux, chambres spacieuses avec salle de bain indépendante , bonne literie, bon petit déjeuner , des efforts pour créer une ambiance agréable (déco, fond musical …) Bonne adresse.
Au Paradis Cathare
The individually decorated guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. One room type also offers a Spa bath and bathrobe.A breakfast including homemade jams, pastries and fruit juices can be enjoyed in the living room, in the patio or in the comfort of guest rooms. Meals can be prepared by the host upon request.You can drive 12.4 miles to Grau de la Franqui beach, visit Narbonne 15.5 miles away or Perpignan 18.6 miles away. Quad bikes facilities are available 9.3 miles away, wine tasting and boat trips can be arranged in Leucate.Leucate Train Station is just 12.4 miles away, while Perpignan-Rivesaltes Airport is 23.9 miles away.
- The accomodation was beautiful, the owners extremely friendly and helpful and the food was amazing. If you get a chance to stay here you will not be disappointed
- This is great place particularly for couples, or families if kids can stay in separate room. Amazing food prepared by hostess, it is more than you expect even in a high class restaurant. Local very good wine available and other drinks on site. Perfect starting point to see the region. Very quiet village, nice for walking and jogging.
- Amazing stay, highly recommend first class in every department.
- It was our second time at the Paradis Cathare and it was again a great stay. Aurelie and Alexandre are excellent Hosts! We enjoyed their comfortable place in the quiet village and the nice rooms, and of course the excellent dinner and the breakfast! We will come back again!
- The room was beautiful and clean. Breakfast was very good.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Quintillan Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!