10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Quincay Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Quincay Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Quincay Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quincay Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quincay Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Quincay Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Quincay Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Quincay Poitou-charentes:
All the studios and apartments are individually decorated with wooden furnishings, inspired by the history of France. Some of the rooms are located in the attic with exposed wooden beams. Each has a private bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Modern facilities include a TV and free Wi-Fi access.Every morning a continental breakfast is served at Château D’avanton. Guests can enjoy views over the surrounding countryside and of the outdoor swimming pool.Situated in the heart of the Poitou-Charentes region, this property is ideally situated for exploring the nearby medieval castles and villages. With free private parking on site, Poitiers is just 5.6 miles away and Chauvigny 23 miles away.
- Beautiful location in the countryside, large room with clean facilities. Pool was refreshing after a long day traveling down south
- Everything! The place is fantastic and so beautiful. We were really looked after and will be back! ?
- A wonderful stopover half way down (up) France. A dramatic & impressive building and surroundings, a huge credit to the owners. A splendid solo breakfast – time of year I suppose. The garden & pool looked very attractive, but again, not quite the right time of year.
- The stunning Chateau, the grounds, early check in and simple check out.
- beautiful building, great location. very relaxing
The studios at Cosy Studio have a private bathroom with a shower. A TV with cable channels is also included. The kitchenette includes a coffee machine, a refrigerator and a microwave. Guests have access to a private area in the garden.An outdoor pool can be enjoyed from 31 May to 15 September (depending on the weather).Grocers can be found within 1,650 feet. The residence is situated 1.2 miles from the train station and 5 miles from Poitiers-Biard Airport. The A10 motorway is situated 1.2 miles away and there is a free car park on site.
- Great location, cosy studio and nice swimming pool
- Staying at the studio flat with the family was very convenient and the pool was a bonus
- Location is good, near Highway, Futuroscope and Commercial area
- Very friendly gentleman, excellent location and stunning place.very convenient if going to the futuroscope.
- The flat are really cosy. The decoration is ideal for a couple, centered on Love and Romance. The little patio outside each flat gives a sens of pivacy. The communication with the owners was easy. And they are professional and discrete. Also fast in answering any questions or queries. They gave me helpful instructions to arrive at the right place.
The rooms have a private bathroom with Italian shower. Some rooms have a private terrace and some rooms have garden views.At La Roseraie, breakfast consists of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, pastries, orange juice, homemade marmalade, cereals and muesli.Poitiers Biard Airport is 9.3 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Friendly people, lots if lovely details and touches and a sense of care. Delicious home cooked food
- Julie was really welcoming, the only little point was that she had emailed us to ask if we wanted an evening meal but we had already left England and do not have access to emails on our phones – we are very old fashioned! If the email had been sent 3 days before we were due we could have answered.
- Our stay was delightful. We stayed in the garden room. The owners were very friendly and spoke very good English. The rooms were very clean and we had plenty of space. The decor was rustic but very comfy and the bed was very comfy. I have a bad back and normally struggle with hotel beds but this was no problem.The bathroom was looked very new but was still in a style fitting for the hotel. We had dinner during our stay which was a lovely home cooked meal offered at €30 with wine. We left to see at show which finished after the gates close at 10pm but there is onstreet parking and the road is quiet so it was no problem for us. The gate at the side of the property was left open for access and as our room had its own door from the garden we we didn’t feel we were disturbing other guests coming back so late. Breakfast was nice and there was plenty on offer.
- Very comfortable and welcoming. The dinner was particularly good.
- The pool was fantastic and the food was excellent.
La Maison de Marc
Decorated in an elegant style, all rooms feature a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, desk and wooden flooring. The en suite bathroom is complete with a bathrobe and hairdryer.A continental breakfast is provided each morning and it can be served on the terrace. Gastronomic and traditional restaurants are found within walking distance.The Notre-Dame Church is 1,000 feet away and the main shopping area is 150 feet from the property. Luggage storage is available at La Maison de Marc.
- Lovely room and superb breakfast. Agnes a delightful hostess
Close to the train station and in the heart of town centre.
The room was very spacious and clean.
The bathroom was also large and separated with plenty supply of the towels ( But not many amenities, so better you bring your own). The shower was quiet and easy to adjust the temperature.
The elecrtric kettle was very helpful. Comfortable beddings.
The breakfast was very charming, dreamy and beautifully arranged with owner lady’s delicious handmade jams and basketful of pastries, breads on top of all other nice things..lt was a memorable moment !
- Accommodation beautifully decorated. Hotel owner delightful. Breakfast superb. We would thoroughly recommend staying here.
- This is a really great place to stay, so stylish and immaculately clean.
Excellent location for city access
Easy to come and go from
Les Clos Bleus
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms include a closet. Les Clos Bleus provides certain rooms with garden views, and each room comes with a electric tea pot. At the accommodation, all rooms have a private bathroom with a hair dryer.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Les Clos Bleus.Poitiers is 9 miles from the bed and breakfast. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The place itself is very beautiful and quite, surrounded only by the singing of the birds. We’ve received a warm welcome of the owner. For 4 people there was two separate modern rooms (the whole floor) and a shared dinning area. The breakfast included fresh delicious pasty. A really nice place to stay for a night.
Because we were the only tenants we could have the down stairs room instead of the upstairs we actually booked.
The owner was very nice, the room spacious and clean, the courtyard perfect for my son especially with the chicken den there, and the breakfast was great.
Can really recommend this place.
- The location is exceptional, wonderful building stylishly furnished and set in pleasant grounds. We had the warmest of welcomes from the owner, who helped us get our car on site, negotiating the roadworks/diversions in the neighbourhood. He also kindly booked a restaurant for us to have dinner. We were lucky enough to have a ground floor room opening on to the terrace, and it was spacious, spotlessly clean and the bed was most comfortable. It had a very modern bathroom with a large shower and plenty of good quality towels.
- Very good breakfast. Far too much food laid out for two people.
- Was cosy, staff fantastic waited for us and we arrived laters. We were there one night but if we travel to the area we will repeat
Manoir Le Cristal – Futuroscope
Manoir Le Cristal’s rooms have free WiFi access. They offer a private bathroom with a bathrobe and a hairdryer. Some rooms offer views of the lake view or the pool.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast including homemade bread and jams, fruit and yogurts. A restaurant serving traditional cuisine is located just 0.6 miles away.Futuroscope Theme Park is 4.3 miles away and the property offers 30% discount on park’s entries. Golf can be enjoyed just 1.9 miles away and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou Train Station is a 14-minute drive from this property, where free parking is possible.
- Very quirky room at the top of the tower. Very friendly host. Liked the rural location and evening meal at the recommended !local restaurant.
A pleasant dinner on arrival,
an excellent breakfast – more than we could eat and very good.
- We had been driving for 10 hours in the rain and wanted somewhere to stay as alternative to a chain hotel, we booked at the last minute, the owners were there to meet us and we felt welcome and the room was beautiful and authentic.
- Such a cool building, and climbing the tower to go to the room was a lot of fun. We spent a lot of time imagining the people who may have stayed in the tower before us, and who may have carved his name in the windowsill in 1648.
- This is one of the best places I have ever stayed. Philipe and Catherine were the perfect hosts greeting us with a drink and supplying a beautiful French style breakfast in the morning.
Chambre d’Hôtes de La Maricé
The first-floor bedroom here is made of 2 interconnecting rooms situated on the first floor and provides you with a terrace and a seating area. There is also tea/coffee making facilities and the private bathroom comes with a shower. You can enjoy a garden view from the room.At Chambre d’hôtes de la Maricé, breakfast includes bread, pastries, homemade yogurts, homemade jams, homemade brioche, hot beverages, milk, fruit, ham and eggs upon request. Breakfast is served in the dining room or on the terrace on sunny days. There is a traditional restaurant 0.9 miles away in Mirebeau-en-Poitou.The Futuroscope theme park is 14.3 miles from the B&B and the A10 motorway is 12.4 miles away. The property offers free parking.
Marie-Luce’s homegrown, homemade conserves, the comfy bed in the gorgeous bedroom and the luxurious bathroom and the friendliness of our hosts.
Gerard kept us entertained during our breakfast. You wanted to enjoy his company for longer!
Nice garden with grapes，nuts…etc.
Wonderful breakfast especially cheese and fruites,
Kind hosts. Clean and comfortable place.
It’s a pity that we didnot see shooting stars rain.
Thanks for the figus and nuts which are delicious!
We hope to see you again in the near future!
- A good experience of French hospitality – time for a chat and patience with my poor French.
- This was more than a room, it is an apartment, with a sun terrace. The host couldn’t do enough, and the breakfast was superb and even gave me a gift of home made jam. The villages around are very pleasant and Poitiers is just 20 mins away.
- This bed and breakfast was the very finest we’ve ever stayed in and we really could not recommend it more highly. The location was beautiful with private off road parking. The room/suite was luxurious, spacious, clean, modern and beautiful with every facility you might need. The owners were welcoming and helpful without being intrusive. They spoke little English but between that and our ‘pigeon’ French we managed to make each other understood. Breakfast was truly a triumph with a huge array of homemade yogurt, jams and biscuits, home grown fruit, local cheeses and French pastries and bread. We WILL be back next year. Thank you so much for ending our holiday so perfectly.
- Marie-Luce’s homegrown, homemade conserves, the comfy bed in the gorgeous bedroom and the luxurious bathroom and the friendliness of our hosts.
Ecole de Rose de Marigny Brizay
Rooms at Ecole de Rose are individually decorated and include a seating area, tea/coffee making facilities as well as a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and separate toilet.Breakfast is included on site. Guests can find restaurants and bars within a 5-minute drive. Free cable internet access is provided.Hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Châtellerault Train Station is a 20-minute drive from the guest house, where free parking is available.
- We had a wonderful stay at l’Ecole des Roses. Everything was perfect and the owners were really nice and welcoming. The breakfast was delicious with local food, etc. Fantastic!
- Felt passion of staff, great region to do walking or cycling, fabulous hospitality …
Accueil chaleureux; chambres très confortables, superbe maison ,petit déjeuner copieux aux produits régionaux.
Une chambre d’hôte que nous conseillons sans aucune hésitation .
Merci à Rose et Thierry
- Une maison d’hôtes des plus agréables qui est dû en partie à la décoration de la maison mais surtout à Rose et Thierry qui sont des hôtes hors pair !
- Accueil chaleureux, tout fait maison, cadre magnifique. Ce sera sans doute notre établissement de référence dans la région !
Les Cours du Clain
All rooms have a view of the park, a wardrobe, desk and a free courtesy tray with an electric kettle. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.The breakfast, composed of local produce, is served in the family dining room. Guests can enjoy French cuisine in the town centre, a 10-minute drive away.On site, 2 canoes and 2 bikes are at guests disposal. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site. The train station is just 3.1 miles away and the A10 motorway is ideally located a 15-minute drive from the property.
You approach the hotel along a very quite (almost) single track road which runs along the bottom of a gorge. Considering you are about 5 minutes by car from the center of town you could be driving out Int the middle of the country. You park in a hidden car park to the rear of the hotel so you don’t need to carry your bags far.
We were in the ‘Orangery’ which is set up with a room for parents and a room for the children across the landing (parents get a view of the pool from the window, so they can keep an eye on the kids).
While the room facilities may not be the most modern or comprehensive, the welcome and the breakfast more than make up for any shortcomings.
- This is by far the best place we stayed whilst on our trip around France
- Ontbijt eenvoudig echt Frans wel lekkere locale producten
- Logement très spacieux pour un séjour avec des ados, beaucoup de livres et de jeux de société parfait quand il pleut
Très bel endroit aménagé avec beaucoup de goût. Un véritable havre de paix verdoyant.
La table de petit déjeuner est formidable, elle est composée de très bons produits locaux (broyé et tourteau fromager) voir originaux comme des carambars, des petites meringues ou encore des viennoiseries et plusieurs sortes de pains ou brioche. Pour les amateurs de thé, du vrai thé en vrac Mariage Frères ou Kusmi tea. Le moindre détail est soigné. On est comme chez soi, un très beau chez soi.
- You approach the hotel along a very quite (almost) single track road which runs along the bottom of a gorge. Considering you are about 5 minutes by car from the center of town you could be driving out Int the middle of the country. You park in a hidden car park to the rear of the hotel so you don’t need to carry your bags far.
Chambres d’hotes à 10 min du Futuroscope
All guest rooms in Chambres d’hotes à 10 min du Futuroscope are equipped with a TV. Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at Chambres d’hotes à 10 min du Futuroscope also offer a garden view. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at Chambres d’hotes à 10 min du Futuroscope will be able to enjoy activities in and around Nanteuil, like hiking.Poitiers is 3.4 miles from Chambres d’hotes à 10 min du Futuroscope, while Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 3.1 miles from Chambres d’hotes à 10 min du Futuroscope.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Quincay Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Quincay Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Quincay Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Quincay Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!