10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Quilquico Chiloe – Top Hotel Reviews
Quilquico Chiloe is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Quilquico Chiloe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quilquico Chiloe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quilquico Chiloe. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Quilquico Chiloe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Quilquico Chiloe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Quilquico Chiloe:
B&B Península de Ten Ten
B&B Península de Ten Ten offers accommodations in Tentén. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental.
- Great place with an awesome view. Host was a great person with an interesting story of life. Breakfast was perfect!
- Clean guesthouse by the lake. Jose was super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was generous, and wifi was good. You can even take some kayaks out on the lake.
- La hospitalidad de su dueño fue lo mejor, es como estar en casa, el lugar es maravilloso, excelente para unos días de relajo, la ubicación no es problema si andas en auto, en general el lugar es perfecto!
- L’accueil très chaleureux, le site au dessus de la mer, la maison en bois toute fraîchement construite.
- Me encanto el lugar..la vista la casa increible… La amabilidad de el dueño… la cama y baño muy comodos
Hotel Casita Española
Hotel Casita Española offers accommodations in Castro. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Comfortable, convenient, good Wi-Fi, friendly helpful staff.
- The hotel is very clean and the service is very nice !
- Very nice basic hotel with all you need in and nice staff.
la calefacción y los dulces del desayuno, y que nos daban agua caliente para el matecito.
el personal muy atento y correcto.
- Buena ubicación. Excelente la cama. Sábanas y toallas limpias. Rica la ducha y mantiene bien la temperatura. Tiene estacionamiento. El desayuno está bien (y los huevos revueltos perfectos).
Casa Chilhué – Hostal Residencial
One of our best sellers in Castro! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Chilhué – Hostal Residencial offers accommodations in Castro. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- We could not have designed a better stay. It is located at a mirador ( scenic view point ) overlooking The Gamboa palifitos and an easy few minutes walk from the Plaza de Armas, stores and a variety of restaurants and cafes. The facilities were comfortable and spotlessly clean. The staff is always available and constantly working to make your stay “the best.” This is a family owned property and you feel “at home” with fresh baked goods every day – Morning and evening. Your room is freshened and linens and towels changed regularly. Laundry service is available for a reasonable fee and Rodrigo even arranged for our rental car which was delivered and picked up at the property. A treasure on a multi-month adventure.
Breakfast really good.
Staff friendly and helpful, set up breakfast early when we had to leave early.
Nice view of the houses from the observation deck right outside the hotel.
Cozy house-hotel, friendly service.
Only pleasant memories.
The breakfast was really good.
The house is nice and I liked our room.
It is in a good location.
The staff is friendly and helped us with travel information on where to go on Chiloé.
The wifi is good.
- Extremely friendly staff, very delicious breakfast, close to the city center and very good wi-fi
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedaje Amapola offers accommodations in Castro.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Beautiful place with really nice personal, comfortable room, good location, very good breakfast, free parking.
- What I most enjoyed was the cleanness at the hostal. The staff was very helpful and the breakfast was amazing. Great location from bus terminal and everything is in a walking distance.
- Very friendly host! Super fast internet! Everthing was very clean! The location was perfect – close to everything. Big and private bathrooms.
- Very nice hostel with clean rooms, comfy bed and very helpful hosts. Central location.
Cake for breakfast.
Clean property, great showers.
Lovely staff, we extended our stay and they moved the luggage for us to our new room.
Bed in the second room was very good; the first room was quiet and private.
Lugar de Chelles
Lugar de Chelles offers accommodations in Castro.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- The best part of this little hostal is the family feeling and very nice, friendly and helpful staffs. Also the lovely kitchen is a must top rate. ON site washer and dryer makes our recover stay much confortable and relax after 8 days inside TdP.
- Very cosy room in the center of Castro. Very friendly host. Definitely recommended.
- Very nice family. Comfortable and practical. I can only recommend.
- Ideal location in the center of Castro, very friendly and helpful hosts, cosy room, amazing bed!
- The owners are really friendly and welcoming. The place is clean and the location is really good. The shower is good and powerful when u get used to it (just pull the trigger! ;)). Good wifi all over the place.
Casa Chilota B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Chilota B&B offers accommodations in Castro.A TV is available.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Lovely renovated Chilotan house. Great breakfast and Alejandro was an excellent host. Recommended.
The room was spacious, beds were very comfortable and the wifi was great, which made up for the low ceiling in the room, would have liked the bedroom window to open.
The location was perfect, couple minutes walk to the artisans market and estaurants. The best part of the stay were the hosts, both were extremely friendly, caring and thoughtful, they are the best!
- The hosts of this bed and breakfast were absolutely amazing – funny, kind and generous! A big part of what we loved about Chiloé and this leg of our trip was their hospitality, Flaca’s delicious breakfasts, and afternoon tea/mate with Alejandro. We also really enjoyed this renovated and modernized older building. The bed was amazing and the place has been decorated and redone in excellent taste. Finally, we really appreciated the location with our morning views of the water, short walk to excellent restaurants and quiet nights for amazing sleeps. By far our favourite bed and breakfast!
- I proprietari sono gentilissimi e disponibili per qualsiasi cosa. Le camere nuove e arredate con gusto. La posizione centrale ma tranquilla con una vista spettacolare sul mare. Davvero molto bello.
- La casa es preciosa, está todo impecable. Bien ubicada. Los dueños encantadores
Chiloé Aventura offers accommodations in Castro. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- El trato de los propietarios, muy buen desayuno y la localización.
- La atencion personalizada de sus dueños y el grato ambiente familiar
- La comida es lo mejor, las cenas son exquisitas. Muy buen lugar para descansar, puedes dejar las cosas en confianza. Ideal para familias con niños pequeños.
- Mauricio y Andrea son unos anfitriones de lujo . Siempre preocupados de nuestra comodidad y súper atentos . Andrea cocina maravilloso y todos los días t sorprende con algo nuevo
- La hospitalidad que brinda la familia, los desayunos, cenas, ayudas varias y el lugar hermoso que es chiloe.
Palafito Entre Mar y Tierra B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Palafito Entre Mar y Tierra B&B offers accommodations in Castro.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mocopulli Airport is 9 miles away.
- Great location and super nice, friendly and helpfull staff member called Juan! By accident I dropped my phone in the water and he went to get it! 🙂 And went to buy a pack of rice to put the phone in it. Just an example of how helpfull and friendly Juan was to me! 🙂 Breakfast was also very good and with an amazing view. The living room is very cozy and has a perfect over the water. Would definitely stay here again! 🙂
- The B&B is run by the owners. We met Paula and her son Benjamin, both caring and lovely people who will make your stay in their beautiful place a great experience. Their love for the island and the palafito is contagious. Breakfast is served in a common table by an amazing and sweet woman, Gleny, local of Chiloé, who will tell you stories of mythical figures while cooking eggs for you. We highly recommend it.
Fruit included for breakfast.
Very helpful each morning.
Shower has jets as well great feature.
Public transport up the steep hill and around a corner.
2 restaurants not far away.
Conviennce store very close.
Made a big effort to communicate with me as my Spanish is little.
Gift of the house (wooden ) you get on last day.
The location and architecture are wonderful, the highlight is definitely the hospitality of the staff – muchas gracias! Good and clean bathroom (the shower is great!), comfortable beds and delicious breakfast.
Hearing the tide under the house rising and falling and seeing the bay while eating breakfast in a lovely wooden and open living room is an unforgettable experience.
- Hotel y personal muy bien Tuve la suerte de estar solo. No sé si las 4 habitaciones estuvieran ocupadas si sería igual de grato
Hostal Chiloe Libre
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Chiloe Libre offers accommodations in Castro.All rooms include a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Central offers accommodations in Castro. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Quilquico Chiloe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Quilquico Chiloe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Quilquico Chiloe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Quilquico Chiloe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!