10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Quilly Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Quilly Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Quilly Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quilly Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quilly Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Quilly Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Quilly Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Quilly Pays De La Loire:
Ty Canal d’Or
At the bed and breakfast, each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain rooms at Ty Canal d’Or also offer a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling, fishing and hiking.Nantes is 28 miles from the accommodation. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Nid d’Omer
Each room at Le Nid d’Omer is uniquely decorated and includes a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The homemade, continental breakfast can be sampled on the terrace when the weather is fine. It includes jams, cakes and hot drinks.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling or hiking along Nantes Canal or in Gâvre Forest.It is 17.4 miles from Redon and a 45-minute drive from the city of Nantes. Pontchâteau is 11.2 miles away and the property offers free parking.
- All went very well and to plan, We could not of wished for a better experience, home made products for breakfast where delicious.
- Beautiful gardens, comfortable room with fashionable decor, very friendly old dog.
- Delightful family home with a beautiful garden. Almost everything on the breakfast table was home made and delicious. Found a good evening meal at a creperie 10mins bike ride away. Close to Velodyssey
- The room was spotless and very comfortable. Air conditioning was a nice touch. Very helpful owners. Access to the little kitchen was a bonus. Lovely location – local seafood restaurant amazing.
- Absolutely perfect in every way, especially for cyclists on Velodyssey.Eric and Dominique were the kindest of hosts, let us use their washing machine for dirty cycling kit and the stove in their own kitchen as the small shared kitchen only had a microwave. Beautifully decorated and furnished, spacious and very comfortable. Delicious breakfast with home made jams and yoghurts. Secure garage for storing bikes and just a few pedal turns from the velodyssey. Highly recommended!
All rooms feature wooden floors, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. Dry toilets are in each room and ordinary toilets are located on the corridor, which function using rain water. Bed linen and towels are provided.Including homemade bread and organic products, breakfast is served in the dining room. Packed lunches and special diet menus can be arranged at an extra cost.Exçarêve is 30.4 miles from Guérande and Saint-Nazaire. Brière Natural Park is 16.2 miles away and free private parking is available on site.
- I loved the concern for nature and the environment
- Nous avons aimé l’accueil de la propriétaire, son implication dans la préservation de notre planète, la découverte d’une approche raisonnée de la consommation, les galettes de sarrasin, le coq Nagasaki, et bien sûr, Diana, la gentille gardienne du lieu.
Très bon accueil, un gite ou l’on s’y sent bien. Joli environnement reposant et de l’espace.
Restauration proche et on y mange bien.
- Petit déjeuner maison et réduction du prix compte tenu problèmes chaudière.
Petit déjeuner bon et copieux
Visite de la ferme et rencontre avec les animaux
Guest rooms at Le Cougou will provide you with a TV, a DVD player and air conditioning. They have a private bathroom and an electric kettle.A restaurant can be found in front of Le Cougou which offers light dishes and several shops are situated in Saint Gildas des Bois, which is 3.7 miles away. Numerous hiking trails are available in the surrounding area.Offering free private parking, this B&B is 8.7 miles from Redon Train Station away, a 50-minute drive from Nantes Atlantique Airport and 1 hour’s drive from Rennes Saint Jacques Airport. Airport transfers are proposed upon request.
- Lovely comfy bed in a large room. Nice filling breakfast and Yvan the owner was polite and very friendly.
- Lovely accomodation and friendly owners. Kindly gave us a lift into town to get some food.
- L’environnement est calme,reposant et l’accueil chaleureux
- Personnel tres accueillant. avec un bon sens de l’humour … merci
- L’indépendance, la réactivité de l’hôte face aux petits imprévus
la villa des rochers
The room in the bed and breakfast is equipped with a TV. It has river views, and comes with a coffee machine and a desk.Nantes is 29.2 miles from the accommodation, while Pornic is 22.4 miles from the property. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 29.8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Domaine du Hardrais
All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. Domaine du Hardrais provides some units that feature garden views, and rooms include a shared bathroom with a shower. All rooms include a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Domaine du Hardrais will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint-Gildas-des-Bois, like fishing and hiking.Pornic is 28 miles from the bed and breakfast, while La Baule is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 34 miles from Domaine du Hardrais.
No reviews yet.
Villa Lou Ann
At Villa Lou-Ann you will find a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. The property offers free parking.Beaches can be found within 12.4 miles. Pontchateau Train Station is located 0.6 miles away and Brières natural park is 10.6 miles from the property.
- Everything was excellent. The hostess was absolutely lovely. The location was great for us in a nice area. We had off street parking for our motorcycle and it was a pleasant walk into town for dinner. A great stop off spot en-route from Roscoff to the Vendee. We would highly recommend it.
- Vraiment très bien et propre. Je n’ai pas de commentaires négatifs à souligner.
Personne très gentil accueillent . Maison super jolie ,literie géniale le petit déjeuner super je conseille cette établissement les yeux fermé
Acceuil sympathique et prévenant
- la propreté, la literie, la salle de bain, même si celle ci est commune, par chance j’étais seul dans la villa
Le Chêne Blanc
You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Nantes is 29.2 miles from Le Chêne Blanc, while La Baule is 30.4 miles away. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 31.1 miles from the property.
We loved this place!
As a couple, we cycled from St. Malo to Bordeaux and this was one of the stops along the way.
This place was ideal for us.
– Clean, spacious, Outside seating area, kitchen is equipped with the basics (except kettle).
– Close to a small but well stocked shop (great if you have a car)
– The owner is exceptionally friendly and homely. She stays in the house opposite.
I think this is a working farm (with fruit tree’s, yum) , so in the evening you see the cows being led back to the fields.
- A lovely farm out in the country. Really nice friendly people.
– The lady is a very nice person, always with a smile on her face. Though her English is limited, it gives the people chance to practice their French
– Absolutely fabulous breakfast, homemade butter, jam, bio yoghurts and fresh baguettes
– Big bathrooms and comfortable beds
– Absolute silence at night
– It would be a great place to spend eco-tourist vacations (we were just passing through)
– Not a big deal to check out at 1pm
- le calme et la tranquillité ,l’accueil et la conviabilité des propriétaires; On se sent comme chez sois ;Il ne manque rien et si cela pourrait être le cas ;il suffit de demander et hop le soucis est résolu. J e reviendrais sans soucis et avec plaisir.
- Un grand confort à la campagne dans un cadre fort sympathique, un petit déjeuner avec les produits de la ferme, un endroit pour se ressourcer
- We loved this place!
Chambres d’hôtes le paon du jour
The units in the bed and breakfast have a shared bathroom, while selected rooms include a garden view. Tea/coffee is available in the shared living room.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property. Dinner is also available upon prior request.Guests at Chambres d’hôtes le paon du jour will be able to enjoy activities in and around Malville, like hiking.Nantes is 18 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 18.6 miles from the property.
Owners were friendly and helpful.
Light breakfast included (but no privacy while you have it).
Unfortunately hugely over-priced for the extremely simple accommodation.
- L accueil chaleureux et la disponibilité de Mathilde et Sylvain envers leurs hôtes.
- qualité accueil les diners variés et très bons en maison d’hôtes
- Les hôtes sont très sympathiques et chaleureux. L’emplacement est idéal. La chambre est spacieuse et possède un vrai dressing. A recommander! ?
- l’accueil, la communication avec les propriétaires.
- Owners were friendly and helpful.
La Petite Bérais
The room includes a flat-screen TV. A private bathroom located down the hall from the room. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Pornic is 25.5 miles from La Petite Bérais, while La Baule is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 32.9 miles from La Petite Bérais.
J’ai aimé l’environnement en pleine nature ainsi que l’accueil très agréable, un petit déjeuner très bien servi. Juste à noter que la salle de douche n’est pas contigüe à la chambre mais nous n’avons pas trouvé cela gênant. Endroit hyper calme pour dormir.
Nous y reviendrons avec plaisir.
- Croissants et pain frais. Lit confortable. Le grand calme du site
- Lit correct, avons bien dormi – Ambiance calme – Salle d’eau et toilette propres. Petit déjeuner excellent avec du pain et des croissants frais. Café, thé, confitures. Jeunes propriétaires très gentils.
- Wir wurden sehr freundlich aufgenommen und haben alle 21 Pferde mit Namen kennengelernt. Ebenso die drei Hunde, zwei Katzen, ein Esel und zwei Kanarienvögel.
- Propreté , mais ça ne suffit pas à équilibrer l’equation !
- J’ai aimé l’environnement en pleine nature ainsi que l’accueil très agréable, un petit déjeuner très bien servi. Juste à noter que la salle de douche n’est pas contigüe à la chambre mais nous n’avons pas trouvé cela gênant. Endroit hyper calme pour dormir.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Quilly Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Quilly Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Quilly Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Quilly Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!