10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Quiévrechain Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Quiévrechain Nord is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Quiévrechain Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quiévrechain Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quiévrechain Nord. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Quiévrechain Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Quiévrechain Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Quiévrechain Nord:
Chambres d’hôtes Secret d’une Nuit
Each room has a unique décor with wrought iron features and original stone walls. One of the rooms offers a private spa bath while the other has a four-poster bed and a small water feature with fish.You can request a massage with essential oils at an extra cost at this B&B. The garden has a terrace with deck chairs and a small pond, and you can relax in the lounge or the library.With free private parking on site, this property is 6.2 miles from the centre of Valenciennes with its Notre-Dame du Saint-Cordon.
- It has a spa and pool but the weather was to cool for me to use the pool. It has farm scenery and church views from the back area. My room had a little goldfish in the bedroom unique.
- Really nice and cozy hotel, not far away from the boarders and highway. It was really lovely stay and we had everything we need for the amazing end of our holiday. The rooms were nice and clean. Katie were really helpful and we had tasty breakfast. Thank you, Katie!
- Fab breakfast; Delicious home made bread and croissants; home made jams, yogurts, fresh strawberries and lots more
Rooms are very special nature looking. I like it.Owner Katie has nice personality. Always smiling and nothing was problem. Whirpool bath was perfect for relaxing and for free all the time. Very tasty breakfasts.
Nothing is at walk distance. Better have car.
- Hot tub in the shed in the garden. Excellent breakfast. Friendly staff…
Maison d’Hôtes – Le Domaine de la Frênaie
Individually decorated with a refined décor, each room at Le Domaine de la Frênaie has free internet access. Some of them also include a wooden floor, seating area and a garden view.During warmer months, the buffet breakfast can be taken in the garden. There is a restaurant 1.9 miles away. Books and board games are available in the library.You are invited to relax in front of the fireplace in the communal living room or play tennis in the court. The bus stop is 350 feet away and Valenciennes is 3.7 miles from the property. Le Domaine de la Frênaie is accessible via exit 23 of the A2 motorway.
- Very comfortable and lovely building/location
- We could not have been more warmly welcomed and accommodated! Our rooms were spacious and wonderfully comfortable – we even had a floor to ourselves. The free breakfast was excellent, with home-made delights like crepes and fresh bread, and regional specialities. The hosts are discreet but also available to provide any information you may require. We just regret that this luxurious interlude – at such an affordable price – was for only one night. If ever in the vicinity again, we would certainly return to La Fresnaie. Warm thanks to our hosts!
- Very hospitable host and very nice, romantic rooms. Property is maintained very well with authentic details. Beautiful garden. Quite location.
- The accommodation was beautifully furnished and the interior design was outstanding. The bed was most comfortable and warm, with plenty of room to move around in the unit. The grounds, garden and tennis court were well presented and maintained to the highest standards. Our hosts were friendly and helpful and the breakfasts were excellent and it was a delight to sit down with a damask table cloth and napkins. We consider this accommodation to be the best of all the places were stayed in. I would rate them 15 out of 10 and would recommend them to others without hesitation.
We loved everything so much, we stayed an extra night! Hosts friendly and accommodating, nothing is too much trouble. Room was exceptional, every little detail was perfect. The pool and gardens are immaculate!
Breakfast was very good, with home made bread and waffles.
Parking is in a secure courtyard, which was great as we travelled on motorbikes, and we could park them right outside the door of our room.
It’s in a little village, and restaurants are a short drive away. However if you haven’t got the energy to go out for food, I recommend stopping at a local supermarket on the way and picking up some supplies. There is a small kitchenette area for guests to use if they wish to make meals (hob, microwave, fridge, kettle etc). We bought bread, cheese, cold meats and wine, and stuck them in the fridge, then Enjoyed them on our terrace later! It was perfect. We had a fabulous stay here as part of our honeymoon road trip.
All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. Each room has a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms also offer a balcony. At Hermitage Henry all rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.You can play ping pong and pool at the accommodation.Mons is 19 miles from Hermitage Henry, while Tournai is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The hosts were wonderful, the room was beautiful and the bed was great! Windows on two sides allowed for a breeze at night. The bathroom was modern and well designed. The food was incredible! It was our favorite so far this trip!
The hosts were lovely and very helpful.
The location was perfect for us, we were visiting Le Quesnoy for ANZAC celebrations, but we toured the beautiful French countryside also.
The house and rooms are stunning, so tastefully and artfully presented, the facilities were great, and the grounds and general location so pretty and restful – we extended our stay.
A perfect base to explore the area, or just rest from travels for a while.
- an incredibly nice surrounding and welcome, a place to be at ease!
- Wow! This place is amazing, and our hostess was lovely. Gorgeous countryside and an amazing place to stay. Super comfortable rooms with great bathrooms (!). We chatted with our lovely hostess over breakfast every day and got some good recommendations of places to visit/where to park/eat etc. Hermitage Henry has a shared lounge and games room + hot tub and sun beds – though we didn’t get a chance to enjoy these as much as we’d have liked. There are two or three villages and several towns nearby within easy driving distance. It really is a lovely place to stay. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IF YOU BOOK TO STAY HERE!
Very tastefully decorated House, standing alone above the village of Maresches.
Breakfast was very good and one was well looked after.
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms feature a closet.A continental or à la carte breakfast is available every morning at the property.Golfing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Watt’Home.Valenciennes Hospital is 1.4 miles from the accommodation, while Le Phenix Performance Hall is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 24 miles from Watt’Home.
When I arrived the host left her music loudly, so I could hear it from my Bedroom.
There was also not enough hot water, so I could not take a bath.
Except of that the facilities are very good, the room spacious and very clean.
The reception by the owner was very warm. He’s really nice. The lady who served my breakfast on day 2 was also very nice and friendly. The house is really magnificent.
I was actually expecting a hotel, but it appeared to be a “Chambre d’Hôte” wit a capacity of just one room. on the ground floor. The first floor is actually an elderly home 😉
- Excellently refurbished and furnished historical building right in the centre of the city. Best for short weekend visit in short distance of shops and restaurants. Cosy and family like reception. Possibility for an extra bed for a younger child. Lovely breakfast with personal attention for a reasonable price.
- Tout : l’accueil chaleureux du propriétaire , l’âme et l’histoire de la maison , l’ambiance et le raffinement de la décoration .
- Ce que j’ai aimé c’est plein de choses le lieu l’accueil la propreté et surtout l’architecture et la décoration la salle de bain est juste magique lorsqu’on est dans l’hôtel on peut que garder des bons souvenirs
- When I arrived the host left her music loudly, so I could hear it from my Bedroom.
Auberge du Bracmar
Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property. Guests can enjoy an evening meal from Monday to Thursday upon prior reservation.Tournai is 26.7 miles from Auberge du Bracmar, while Valenciennes is 10.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 33.6 miles from Auberge du Bracmar.
- We were warmly greeted by Phillipe on arrival and he gave us a great rundown on the room and other facilities….he and Catherine proved to be a very generous hosts. The room was perfect in every way and they clearly have huge pride in the conversion of a building originally used as a cattle barn…..beautifully done. On this occasion we were the only people staying but the breakfast provided on both mornings was wonderfully set out and typically continental…..we loved it. Thank you Phillipe and Christine, our stay with you has been a highlight of our 3 month journey.
- Christine & Philipe are obviously very proud of this accommodation and rightly so, it is truly incredible; the large area downstairs for guests to lounge is a welcome extra
- Felt like home away from home. Location is tremendous and you want for nothing. Phillip and his wife are amazing hosts. Our room was stunning, and most importantly our bed was very comfortable. I cannot recommend it enough. We would love to go back and spend more time. The location is beautiful and quiet and it was just perfect for us.
The conversion of the centuries old barn into visitor acommodation has been done with sensitivity and style and looking out into orchard in the morning with birdsong and wild rabbits was a bonus. It was within easy distance of LeQuesnoy the main object of our visit.
The owners were very welcoming and helpful.
- Wonderful hospitality. Marvellous food. What more could you want?
Le prieuré de la basilique
All rooms in Le prieuré de la basilique are equipped with a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Lille is 26 miles from Le prieuré de la basilique, while Mons is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 22 miles from Le prieuré de la basilique.
No reviews yet.
Entre Deux Nos
All of the rooms at Entre Deux Nos include a seating area, a garden view and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Homemade jam, butter from the farm, fruit, bread, pastries and juice are offered daily for breakfast. Local specialties are also proposed by the owner. A restaurant can be found 3.1 miles away away, while a supermarket and bars are available 1.9 miles away.Situated 6.8 miles from Saint Armand les Eaux, Entre Deux Nos offers free private parking. Valenciennes Train Station is 14.3 miles away and the A2 motorway is a 15-minute drive away.
- The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was large and consisted mainly of home grown or home made selections. Madame Brigitte was a marvelous host – one of a kind – and was always concerned with our needs.
- Spacious room and really comfortable bed. We had a triple and the third bed was a proper bed too. Friendly host. Homemade products for breakfast. Use of own shared kitchen was useful and we were able to buy drinks from the fridge at 1 euro each. There was a large kitchen table to sit round and a nice garden too. Bathroom had a bath and separate shower.
- Nice place. Friendly hosts. Quiet area. Great backyard to relax in. Very good value.
- Owner (Brigitte and Guy) was perfect. Room was nice, breakfast from home made products, very good, but only sweet (you are in France :),:) ). Wifi OK, nature around beautiful, perfect for cycling. Wonderful garden and God silence.
- We were made so welcome in this old it beautifully modernized farmhouse. Lots of home made goodies for breakfast and free use of bicycles for a 30 km ‘balade’ through forest and along canals. Caring hosts and great advice for a local restaurant too.
Bulles et Natures B&B
A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are available. You will find a coffee machine in the room as well as an equipped kitchenette fitted with an oven and hotplates.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning and includes homemade jams, bread, pastries, fruits and fresh cheeses.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Mons is 18.6 miles from Bulles et Natures, while Kortrijk is 26.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 19.3 miles from the property.
- We loved it sooo much! The house was very comfortable and cute! It also smelt so nice (what is pretty important for me ;)) The rooms are light and cozy! Beds are wonderful! Breakfast was delicious. We liked the surroundings, it was very quiet and beautiful.
It was a great way to experience the countryside in Northern France. We spent one night in the family accommodations, which was very comfortable and pleasant experience – the place was well furnished and provided a homey environment (wooden floors and beams and rustic, authentic building). There is a small path across the street to hike around and get some fresh air.
Bread and croissants provided for breakfast were excellent and the homemade apple juice was a particularly nice touch. We also got to visit with the donkeys and horses on the property which was particularly wonderful.
- A very lovely b&b/cottage on the countryside. Tidy rooms, lovely host, good breakfast and extremely lovely host. Very good value for money.
- The location, the surounding nature, the helpfull and warm owners, the good information about hiking/biking, the free bike rental, the beautiful building, the dogs :), the cosy rooms, the home made breakfast, the quite surrounding
- Nice and helpful owners.They prepared breakfast for us very early. Silent surroundings. Independent entrance.
With a private entrance, the heated, soundproofed guest rooms feature a private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries. Additional facilities include a flat-screen TV and a working desk.A continental breakfast is provided daily at La Jolimessine, and guests can cook their own meals in the communal kitchen. Shared meals with hosts featuring homemade, regional food are also available upon request.Free, private parking, books and board games rental are available on site. You may also choose to discover the Archeological Museum of Bavay or the cheese-manufacturing village of Marouilles, both 12 and 9.3 miles from the B&B.
- Very quiet and convenient to our destination. Breakfast plentiful.
- The house was in a lovely little village. It was easy to find. The ponds and the wildlife in the back garden were delightful and the views over gardens and countryside were glorious.
- The receptionist was really friendly and very helpful.
- This property is in a great location for exploring Le Quesnoy and the surrounding area. It is very easy to find, and set in beautiful grounds. The rooms are comfortable and there is a communal kitchen for guests who would like to cook their own meals. The daily breakfast is delicious. This place is great value for money.
- Good breakfast with plenty of choice, included, cereals, yogurt, crossants, bread, jam
All guest rooms come with a fridge, stovetop, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. The bed and breakfast provides certain accommodations with lake views, and rooms contain a electric tea pot. The rooms at La Chaumiere have air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Mons is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Tournai is 30 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 35 miles away.
- Breakfast was very good. Big choice of meal. Bed was comfortable. Owner was communicative and pleasant.
- A lovely room and ensuite with a pleasant view. The hosts were very nice and the breakfast was delicious
- Comfy bed. Great views out of large bedroom windows. Lovely hosts.
Very comfortable room and bed, nicely decorated with an attention to details. Very pretty view from the room, it was very quiet and relaxing.
We loved the French breakfast too!
- The location was the perfect distance from Calais. The host was very welcoming to both me and our dogs. Inside the accommodation was clean and modern with a delicious breakfast in the morning
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Quiévrechain Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Quiévrechain Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Quiévrechain Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Quiévrechain Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!