10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Quidnessett Rhode Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Quidnessett Rhode Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Quidnessett Rhode Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quidnessett Rhode Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quidnessett Rhode Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Quidnessett Rhode Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Quidnessett Rhode Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Quidnessett Rhode Island:
Mrs Bees B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mrs Bees B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Quidnessett, just 12 miles from Newport. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.Providence is 14 miles from Mrs Bees B&B, and Preston is 28 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
3 Royal Waterfront Suites
3 Royal Waterfront Suites is located in Warwick, just 17 miles from Newport. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The bed was the most comfortable bed I’ve ever laid in. Daneish was super nice and friendly and made us feel right at home.
- The bed was so soft and comfortable, we didn’t want to get up for Breakfast. Great place to stay for the view. The innkeeper was hospitable and nice. We will stay there again and recommend going in the spring time so we could stay outside and have our breakfast on the deck. Loved the swans and ducks floating by in the bay.
- Amazing stay, everything was perfect. Beautiful get away.
- Danish, our host, was an outstanding, interesting, thoughtful and engaging woman who we all enjoyed meeting.
- The spacious bedroom was lovely, with balcony overlooking the water.
Adele Turner Inn
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. This bed and breakfast is in a historic Victorian home built in 1855. Downtown Newport and its many shops and restaurants are only a few blocks away.Rooms at the Adele Turner Inn are decorated with antiques and artwork. All rooms have free Wi-Fi access and a TV.Every afternoon, the inn serves a high tea with snacks. On Saturdays, samples of wine and cheese are provided following tea.The 450-acre Norman Bird Sanctuary, with 7 miles of hiking trails, is 10 minutes from the Adele Turner Inn. Newport State Airport is just over 5 minutes away.
- The breakfast was amazing, and the house is lovely. It’s been around since the 1850s and has this elegant and classic look. People will complain about anything, like the carpet being a little worn on the stairs. But this is a beautiful, charming place.
- The inn was gorgeous, location was outstanding (we could walk everywhere), the staff were very welcoming, they served a wonderful breakfast, and the rooms were full of character. We would definitely stay here again.
- The breakfast was done nicely. The food was fresh, and the hot portion, (eggs benedict and omelet) were delicious.
- THE BED WAS SUPER COMFY AND THE BREAKFAST DELICIOUS. LOVED THE FIREPLACE..
- The eggs benedict were perfect. The dining room very pleasant. An, again Antonio is a great manager.
Sheppard’s Campus B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Sheppard’s Campus B&B offers accommodations in Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newport is 11 miles from Sheppard’s Campus B&B, and Mystic is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was awesome! Dana was a wonderful hostess and she helped us find place to eat in Kingston. We liked that we were close to URI for the the swim meet.
- Rooms are very comfortable. The staff is wonderful (Dana and Katie). The food is amazing and there is lots of it. They see to your every need and go way beyond what would normally be required. We felt very much “at home”.Our stay could not have been more pleasant and I highly recommend this B and B.
- Everything was great. Breakfast was awesome. Very friendly and felt like it was home!
- Very welcoming, warm atmosphere with a clear intention of making the guests feel at home.
- Very quaint, quirky property. Reminded us of something out of a movie. Lots of fun Halloween decor everywhere. The owner was really lovely and helpful, even drove us to the next town the following day to pick up our rental car. Breakfast was amazing with handmade fruit salad and frittata and tomatoes from the garden. Possibly the best coffee we’ve had in America too! The bottles of water available in the fridge outside our room was a nice bonus.
Blue Oaks Bed and Breakfast
Located in Fisherville, 9 miles from Newport, Blue Oaks Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is luggage storage space at the property.Mystic is 31 miles from Blue Oaks Bed and Breakfast, and Providence is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 11 miles from Blue Oaks Bed and Breakfast.
- The hosts were accommodating and other guests were very friendly. Delicious breakfast, comfy bed, charming house and room decor.
- Wonderful accommodations- friendly owners. Would definitely recommend and would like to return someday.
- Both individuals responsible at the Inn were concerned with our every need. Even concerned whether the coffee was brewed well enough for our taste.
- The owners were very friendly and want to make sure you are comfortable. The bed was very comfortable. The homemade breakfast was delicious! Great location. Walking distance to Downtown Wickford and to a small beach at the end of the street.
- The owners were awesome and attentive. The place was immaculately clean and its a great location!
Point Pleasant Inn & Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Point Pleasant Inn & Resort offers accommodations in Bristol. The bed and breakfast has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find business center at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Newport is 12 miles from Point Pleasant Inn, and Providence is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 8 miles from Point Pleasant Inn & Resort.
- Setting, charm, staff. Clean room. Privacy. Relaxed. Snacks and drinks available. Proximity to attractions. Water views.
We loved the facility, grounds, views and amenities. The proprietors, Christina and Gunter, were welcoming and friendly.
We were in town for a wedding and our vehicle suddenly needed service. The owner Christina provided a local service number.When that didn’t pan out she gave us 3numbers near Hyannis (our next destination).
The morning breakfast was on an outdoor patio with beautifully decorated table tops(different each morning).The chef made wonderful selections (again-different each morning) and checked on every table.
Because it was originally a home converted to a hotel there are less people, so it’s quiet and guests receive more attention.
This was truly the most elegant place we’ve ever stayed at and we would highly recommend it.
- Liked everything! Perfect spot for a romantic getaway. Hosts were super-friendly and accommodating. Most guest that were there have been coming back there for years! We will, too!
- Everything was breaking… can’t wait to return next year.
- Fresh bakery, excellent breakfast, very quiet location,
William’s Grant Inn Bed and Breakfast
This bed and breakfast is one block from Bristol Harbor, which is part of Narragansett Bay. The inn offers a daily homemade breakfast and free Wi-Fi.Guestrooms at the William’s Grant Inn Bed and Breakfast are uniquely decorated in regional themes. The rooms include a refrigerator and DVD player. Each room has a private bathroom with robes and a hair dryer.Guests at the William’s Grants Inn can borrow a bike and explore the area. Colt State Park is 2 miles from the inn. Roger Williams University and Blithewold Mansion and Arboretum are within a 5-minute drive of the inn.
- the Inn was clean, comfortable and cozy exactly what I wanted amd the owners were friendly and helpful
- Liz and Doug are wonderful innkeepers. We have stayed with them before, and will again. Breakfast was amazing both mornings. Had plenty of interesting places and venues to visit. We will go back!
- This was a memorable stay. We had a warm welcome, the atmosphere was relaxed and homey, the building is historic and the rooms full of character. The breakfasts are fantastic.
- Room was as expected a nice homely room with character.
- Breakfast was delicious every day and the company couldn’t have been nicer. Would highly recommend William’s Grant Inn B&B!!
Bristol House Bed & Breakfast
This Bristol, Rhode Island bed and breakfast is a 5 minute drive from Colt State Park and boasts lush gardens and a daily gourmet breakfast.Rooms at the Bristol House Bed & Breakfast are uniquely decorated in bright colors and feature a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. A luxury spa bathrobe is provided for guests’ comfort.The B&B Bristol House serves a full gourmet breakfast which includes locally grown produce, homemade baked goods, and a hot entree. Guests can relax on the large terrace or take advantage of on-site personal training services.Both Providence and Newport are within 15 miles of the bed and breakfast. Roger Williams University is a 7 minute drive away.
- Bathroom was sparkling, room perfect, breakfast amazing, Kathleen wonderful as an innkeeper and cook.
- My son and I were very pleased with our entire stay. Just wish it could have for longer
- Kathleen was a very friendly hostess. The room was very clean. The bed was large and comfortable. The shower was new and impressive.
- Pretty much everything. Kathleen is a great host and made us feel very much at home. The most comfortable night’s sleep on our holiday
The property is located in a former home on a residential street right off the main road in charming, historic Bristol, RI. Our room was charming, fitted with traditional furnishings with many lovely details. The best part, however, were the breakfasts, prepared by the property owner. Each morning, we were treated to a fruit plate including extra little crunchy bits and a main, protein-focused dish that was both delicious and unique.
We would definitely return here if an opportunity arises to re-visit Rhode Island.
Edgewood Manor Inn Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Edgewood Manor Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in Providence in the region of Rhode Island, just 20 miles from Newport.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Beautiful house, with comfortable sitting rooms. Great breakfast (thanks, Joy) and cleaning (thanks, Susan). Bathroom was delightful (hot tub was VERY big). Room was comfortable, although very warm, due to unseasonably warm temperatures. Joy recommended nearby village, which was fun to explore, and had great restaurants. Very leisurely stay!
- The house was decorated with multiple antiques,very lovely, with large comfortable rooms. We were able to walk to a nice cafe for dinner.
- My room was beautifully furnished and the bed was extremely comfortable. The house is elegantly furnished and had a warm feeling even as I walked in the door for the first time. Breakfast was served on a lovely enclosed porch overlooking beautiful gardens.
- Great staff, great owner, great Inn, great all the way around.
- The staff was excellent, and the breakfast each morning was wonderful. It’s a beautiful property and my room was very comfortable.
Simeon Potter House
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Simeon Potter House is located in Newport. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 17 miles from Simeon Potter House.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Quidnessett Rhode Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Quidnessett Rhode Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Quidnessett Rhode Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Quidnessett Rhode Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!