10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Quibou Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Quibou Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Quibou Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quibou Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quibou Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Quibou Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Quibou Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Quibou Lower Normandy:
Le Clos du Val
Guest rooms at Le Clos du Val are fitted with a seating area. Every room comes with a private bathroom. All guest rooms feature a desk.The property offers continental breakfast, while guests can enjoy activities including cycling, fishing or hiking in the surroundings.The accommodation offers a children’s playground.Bayeux is 26.1 miles from Le Clos du Val. Dinard Brittany Airport is 52.8 miles away.
- everything, from our welcome, our room and the superb breakfast. Thank you
- Roland and Valerie were the best hosts. We loved the use of the kitchen facilities. They were so helpful and Made the trip special. We would definitely go back. Jim and Amber
Wonderful and helpful staff, very very clean rooms, the bathroom is clean and beautiful, everything is much more than what we have expected if a B&B.
Ming from Belgium
We stayed for 6 nights, bed was extremely comfortable and Madame baked something new each day to go with homemade jams / croissants/ French bread etc., Roland extremely helpful, booking trips and getting computer printouts of routes etc.
Marked one face down as no TV but probably a good thing , too much time wasted watching anyway ! Scrabble came to the fore but sadly my wife won 2-1 !
Fully fitted huge kitchen available if not wanting to go out in evenings.
Very, very, friendly and would thoroughly recommend . In many ways perfectly situated as not very far to either coast or other places to visit.
The accommodation was several kilometres from a small hamlet with some shops and amenities, but we travelled into St Lo for our evening for something to eat (the 15th August is a holiday). 10-15mins away. People who stay here need their own transport. The accommodation was in a separate annexe, although attached to the main building where there were lovely facilities for cooking food for your own consumption, should you wish. We were only there for one night as
we were on our way back to the ferry for the following day. It was a lovely nights stay in a very bright room, with a comfortable bed and on-suite facilities. all very contemporary and modern. The house itself was in a nice setting, a large garden with a sunny aspect. Family was very welcoming. We would certainly consider staying here again.
Ferme des Gouleries
Guest rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. Ferme des Gouleries provides certain accommodations with garden views, and all rooms have a electric tea pot. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Le Mont Saint Michel is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Bayeux is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Very nice quiet location, lots of storage area. Dominique was very accommodating and a great host. Very nice home made jams!! certainly buy a pot to take home. Upstairs there is a fridge and microwave which guests can use to..
- Ferme de Gouleries is ideal as a one-night stop-over, though perhaps not for longer stays. This small farm keeps duck and has a very vocal donkey. The house is situated well off the beaten track and you are assured a peaceful night.
Location/situation of the property.
Quiet nights sleep.
- Rural charm. Friendly owners. Dinner with the owners. Comfy bed. Lovely surroundings
- Campagne profonde. bon accueil Chambre correcte mais toilette sur le palier Salle de bain minuscule mais propre
Qui Vivra Verra
At the bed and breakfast, each room includes a closet. Selected rooms are equipped with a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop.Guests at Qui Vivra Verra can enjoy a continental breakfast.Bayeux is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Granville is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 54 miles from Qui Vivra Verra.
- Staff magical. Made our stay the most memorable in two months travelling. Food sublime.
- Warme ontvangst, geweldige gastvrijheid, leuke gesprekken en heerlijke eten. Mooie en indrukwekkende omgeving.
Nem egy hétköznapi szállás, több annál. A vendéglátó család (Holland/Francia) közvetlen, inkább érzed magad barátnak mint vendégnek. A férfi istenien főz, a család a vendégekkel ül asztalhoz és együtt vacsorázik velük. A hely maga nagyon hangulatos, egy 500 éves vizimalmot ujítottak fel, itt van a szállás. Két kutya, fél tucat macska, kecske – akik teljesen beleillenek a Normandiai milliőbe. Van patak, kis tó, tűzrakó lehetőség. A tengerpart – a partraszállás helyszínei – fél órára
vannak. Eddigi legjobb booking-os szállásunk.
A hölgy festőművész, a képei ki vannak állítva a teraszon.
Nem egy luxusszálló, nincsenek pincérek, nem lehet koktélt szürcsölni a medence partján – ellenben hamisítatlan francia vidéki hangulat, remek borok és sajtok várnak a vendégekre
Le charme de l’endroit l’accueil très convivial
la nature abondante l’emplacement du studio donne l’impression de vivre dans les arbres
la situation géographique du lieu qui permet de découvrir rapidement le Cotentin et le Mont Saint Michel
les efforts développés par les propriétaires pour rendre ce site fort sympathique
- Séjour très agréable! Les hôtes super sympas et gentils. Je recommande cette chambre d’hôtes à tous ceux qui veulent passer des vacances tranquilles dans le Cotentin, un petit coin de paradis. Les animaux, même de grosse taille, sont acceptés.
Each room is simply decorated and has a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room, which features an open fireplace. You can also relax in the garden in fair weather.La Robinière is 31.1 miles from the landing beaches and 15.5 miles from Hauteville and Coutainville beaches.
- Nadine and Jackie are wonderful hosts at their farm. A warm welcome, with a cool drink and great cnversation started our stay. The room was airy, spacious and quiet, with a very comfortable bed. The toilet and shower were spotless. Breakfast was generous and tasty.
- Breakfast amazing, hosts extremely friendly lovely location
- Great location warm welcome and you could choose your breakfast time simply great thanks.
- Real France. Two connecting rooms, ideal if your a family.
- The owners were absolutely lovely and welcoming. The property was charming and the room was lovely. We loved waking to see farm animals out the window. It was very peaceful and quiet. Breakfast was lovely. We would very much like to return next time we visit the area.
Le Manoir du Butel
All rooms feature garden views, a wardrobe and an electric kettle. The private bathroom has a shower and a hairdryer.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast every morning at Le Manoir du Butel. A shared living room with a flat-screen TV is at their disposal.This property is 3.7 miles from the A84 motorway and 15.5 miles from Vire. Free private parking is available on site.
- Welcome was great and breakfast was superb – almost ruled out the need for lunch!
- Excellent accommodation spotlessly clean with all facilities. The breakfast was second to none with local and home cooked ingredients. The owners were so helpful and nothing was to much trouble. Very competitively priced and such value for money. If ever we are in the area again we will be sure to stay here.
- Fresh country air, helpful family, generous home-made breakfast
- Our host were very helpful with my need for a gluten free breakfast, she fried an egg for me and toasted my gf bread that I had with me. The breakfast was extensive with fresh fruit, yogurt bread and croissants. Beautiful home, very nice people.
- Home cooked breakfast home made yoghurt. Best nights sleep very dark very quiet woke up to see a field of black and white cows contentedly grazing..Pretty place very nice people really private.
Charmante et apaisante chambre d’hôte en campagne
At Charmante et apaisante chambre d’hôte en campagne, the rooms include a closet. At Charmante et apaisante chambre d’hôte en campagne, the rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Charmante et apaisante chambre d’hôte en campagne.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Charmante et apaisante chambre d’hôte en campagne, including cycling and hiking.Caen is 30 miles from Charmante et apaisante chambre d’hôte en campagne. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 52 miles from Charmante et apaisante chambre d’hôte en campagne.
- The room was large, beautifully decorated and very comfortable with tea and coffee available. The owner was away but we were looked after by a colleague who gave us an excellent tour of the stables in the morning prior to leaving – really interesting. About two miles from the local town, happily stored our bike overnight.
- Breakfast was wonderful, it was great walking around the beautiful property and the staff were welcoming and accommodating.
We cannot rate this property high enough. If we could score above 10 we would certainly give it. Francoise and Patrick are amazing hosts and have done a fantastic job on this property. As you drive down the long farm driveway you instantly feel relaxed and arriving into another world. The renovated room is excellent yet the farm property goes right back to the year 900 (yet it still is a working cattle and horse stud) – the quintessential country Normandy experience. Also, the best fried eggs and breakfast in France!
A great location as a base to visit Normandy from Mont Saint Michel to the D-Day beaches. We ended up staying for two nights.
Petit déjeuner délicieux: Croissants et pain très frais, jus d’orange pressé, confiture maison.
Literie très confortable.
Accueil très chaleureux.
Il contesto meraviglioso e i proprietari gentilissimi e simpaticissimi. La signora ci ha fatto conoscere tutta la tenuta descrivendola con una passione e con una gioia contagiosa. Le abbiamo promesso di tornare, non so se sarà possibile ma semmai ci trovassimo da quelle parti torneremmo senz’altro li.
Roberto e Teresa
Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Homemade light or larger meals can be provided upon request made 24 hours in advance.Bayeux is 30.4 miles from La Hiette, while Granville is 24.2 miles away. Dinard Brittany Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- Great lovely place like in a fairytale. A countryside nice nature barn. Children friendlu. Paula and tony are lovely hosts. We were on our way from mont saint michel to parisand it was a great place on the way.
- Lovely welcome from Tony and Paula. Beautiful house and garden to enjoy. Paula cooked us a delicious evening meal that we had pre-ordered. Superb breakfast with homemade bread and preserves.
Great hosts, lovely dinner and breakfast. Very accommodating with dietary requirements.
Had safe storage for bikes and let us use the hose pipe to clean the mud off.
- Lovely evening meal and breakfast – charming hosts and lovely garden plus paddy the dog!
- Paula & Tony were exceptional hosts. Their house is a harbor of peace, the food offered is delicious, I really recommend having dinner there.
La Chapelle Chambres D’Hôtes
The rooms feature a garden view, a desk and a fireplace. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a games room. The property also offers free private parking.
- The accommodation was absolutely beautiful, all rooms were immaculate and the continental breakfast set us up for the day ahead. The host went out of her way to help in any way she could and by the end of our stay, it was like staying with friends.
- The quiet location, the big room, the owner & her kindness and good care
- Allison is a most gracious hostess. She extended herself way beyond what was expected. Accommodations were spotless. Thanks again Allison it was a pleasure to get to visit with you–love your sense of humor.
- Beautiful place in a beautiful location. Peaceful & relaxing atmosphere but with access to banks, bar, restaurant .etc only 5 mins away. Lovely friendly owners who bake their own bread, so what is not to like at breakfast with toasted, freshly baked bread
This property is a former monks’ house for the local chapel. It is beautiful, set in lovely grounds.
Our host gave us a very warm welcome, and was extremely helpful in guiding us in to the property, which is set in the middle of the countryside.
We had such a comfortable stay here, and will come again. Breakfast was great.A gem, set in the countryside only 15 nminutes from St.Lo.
La Chapelle is less than an hour from Cherbourg on a direct route, so this is an excellent return stay for ferry passengers.
Papillon Chambres d’Hôtes
All rooms at Papillon Chambres d’Hôtes come with a seating area. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Papillon Chambres d’Hôtes also offer a garden view. All guest rooms have a closet.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Le Mont Saint Michel is 24 miles from Papillon Chambres d’Hôtes, while Granville is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Host were really friendly, very good breakfast. As a pleasant surprise we and our invitees enjoyed an excellent four course dinner (French/English cuisine) including the wine and an aperitif for only 25 euros a person. Great value for money.
- Very welcoming and friendly hosts.Wonderful breakfasts.Very comfy bed.
- Location is great, well placed for exploring the peninsula. Very welcoming and accommodating hosts – room was lovely, very comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast, lovely home made curd! We had dinner on 3 nights and they were also excellent.
- Robert and Sarah were delightful hosts; our room was large and comfortable. Sarah kindly agreed (with little notice) to provide table d’hote, realizing that it was Sunday and we’d have trouble finding a restaurant, and the dinner table conversation was worth the whole visit. Sarah is a professional chef which showed in both dinner and breakfast offerings. The house is decorated with art curated from personal works and purchases…and the garden, still a work in process, will only be nicer next year.
- We arrived on short notice and were welcomed very friendly. The owners were kind and allowed us some extra time while check out. The B&B in general was very neat.
Le Clos Castel
All rooms feature wooden flooring, a wardrobe and tea and coffee making facilities, while one has a balcony. They are complete with a private bathroom.A breakfast is provided each morning at Le Clos Castel. Guests can also sample traditional cuisine in an evening meal, prepared by the host when booked 24 hours before.Additional features include free indoor motorbike and bicycle parking on site. Periers is 5 miles away and Carentan is 8.7 miles from the property.
- The owners, Hazel and Steve made us feel more like family, than guests. Best night’s sleep I’ve had in months and the home cooked meals were a welcome and delicious alternative to restaurants.
- Friendly, helpful & accommodating English hosts. Very comfortable bed in Room1 & a plentiful fresh continental breakfast.
- It was a so nice moment and I hope to be back soon
– lovely and very dedicated owners,
– beautiful and large room, very comfortable bed, large bathroom.
– well located to discover West Normandy, including the Invasion beaches, Mont St Michel and various other beautiful places.
- A nice and quiet B&B with nice hosts, nice rooms
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Quibou Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Quibou Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Quibou Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Quibou Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!