10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Quévreville-la-Poterie Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Quévreville-la-Poterie Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Quévreville-la-Poterie Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quévreville-la-Poterie Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quévreville-la-Poterie Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Quévreville-la-Poterie Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Quévreville-la-Poterie Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Quévreville-la-poterie Upper Normandy:
Chambres d’hôtes La Tribu
Accessed by a private entrance, the guest rooms at La Tribu have a view of the garden and include a seating area and a wardrobe. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast with bread, pastries, fresh juice and homemade jam is served every morning at La Tribu. Guests can also enjoy a lunch or dinner with homemade products upon request at least 24 hours before arrival to the property.Extras include a trampoline for children and table tennis. Several restaurants and a shopping centre can be reached within 3.1 miles of the property.Free private parking is available on site and Quevreville-la-Poterie Church is 650 feet from the property. The property is a 1-hour drive from Giverny, Le Havre and Honfleur.
- We have stayed here twice before the lady who runs it is very nice . We travel with my father in law so he had a seperate room . The owner gave us a glass of wine on arrival which was very welcome . This B and B is great for stopping off on the long drive from Brittany and she makes her own jam
- Exceptional hosts, very friendly and helpful. Delicious breakfast and spacious garden.
- Very friendly and helpful owners and a lovely breakfast. The garden toys were also a great added bonus for the children after a long drive.
- C’est un endroit charmant avec des propriétaires qui le sont tout autant. J’ai réservé une chambre avec une literie ferme confortable, salle de bains avec douche et 2 lavabos (le tout d’une extrême propreté). 1 salon avec café disponible. une table d’extérieur avec un joli parc fleuri et arboré. Je ne regrette que la durée de mon séjour qui était trop court. Je recommande cet établissement et, personnellement, je reviendrai très certainement un week-end.
- super adresse, propriétaires très sympas et courtois. la maison et le jardin sont magnifiques. je reviendrai sans hésitation ! merci !
All guest rooms at Le Franquevillette are equipped with a seating area. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer. All rooms feature a closet.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Rouen is 7 miles from the accommodation, while Forges-les-Eaux is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Easy access from motorway. Secure parking. Very tastefully decorated and comfortable room. Access to dining room and kitchen. Very helpful and welcoming owners.
A lovely welcome a very clean room.a huge bathroom with walk in showe.goog Wi-Fi. Private parking
And a fine breakfast
- Very friendly host. Family room was 2 bedrooms and separate private bathroom. Nice quiet location with good amount of parking
- Very nice people, everything was very clean . It was very quiet tobsleep
- Friendly helpful hosts who tailored their advice to our interests. Excellent breakfast catering for gluten free requirement. Access to kitchen useful. Spacious room. Good hair dryer.
The rooms at Le Cardonnet have a private bathroom that is fitted with a shower or a spa bath.Guests can use the common kitchen that offers a stove, an oven and a microwave. The large dining room has stone walls and wooden furniture. After lunch, you can use the free Wi-Fi in the public areas.The guest house is located 11.2 miles from the city of Rouen and 12.4 miles from Lyons-la-Forêt. There is a free private car park on site and Giverny is 28 miles away.
- We loved countryside around the B and B, the room was lovely and large. Great value for a family and we will be return. I thank you.
Countryside quiet location.
Spacious room and wonderful shared lounge.
Kitchen available with tea and coffee.
Very welcoming hosts.
- We could not have had more personal attention or assistance. Very welcoming and hospitable hosts and a delicious breakfast
- The use of the kitchen and spacious lounge were added bonuses. Lovely bread, croissants, home made jams, cheese and yogurts were served at breakfast. Helpful advice given by our host and Marie-Claude on places to visit and local restaurants. La Pet’t Bouffe in nearby Charleval was particularly good value.
- Our host was very welcoming and we loved the country atmosphere.
Château de Bonnemare B&B – Esprit de France
Rooms at Château de Bonnemare B&B – Esprit de France are decorated in a classic French style reflecting the château’s history. All rooms overlook the park and have an en suite bathroom with either a bath or shower and complimentary slippers and toiletries upon arrival. Some of the rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served daily. If you reserve 48 hours in advance, the hosts can also prepare picnic baskets for lunch and tray meals for dinner.Guests can enjoy the château’s garden and terrace during their stay. Free private parking is available on site.The Abbey of Notre Dame de Fontaine-Guérard is a short walk from the château. The château is located 7.5 miles from the Château-Gaillard in Les Andelys and 21.7 miles from Monet’s house in Giverny. Other activities in the area include kayaking and climbing.
- Sylvie is a delight as is breakfast. Just staying in an historic Chateaux is a memorable experience.
A beautiful Chateau in gorgeous grounds. Absolutely stunning. The owners very friendly and provided a lovely welcome into their home.
Excellent location for sight seeing in Rouen and HonFleur. We will definitely stay again and highly recommend.
Jane & Alex
- I have made comments previously and there is no change. This is one of our favourite venues.
- Upgraded to a very superior suite as our requested room was not available. Our hosts were generous in their attention and hospitality. Great to see the care in restoring the outbuildings.
- This place was just amazing I can’t wait to go back. It exceeded everything
La Parenthèse Normande
Each room includes a wardrobe, a desk and a kettle. Each private bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower, and a hairdryer and free toiletries are provided. A continental breakfast is served daily, and you can enjoy a light meal or dinner prepared by the hosts on request. All meals are homemade.Free private parking is possible at the property. Guests can visit the Jardin d’Angélique gardens which is 6.2 miles away. You will find local restaurants within 6.2 miles.
- Perfect overnight stop. Friendly host, wonderful dinner – very accommodating to any special request. Would stay again.
- EVERYTHING WAS EXCELLENT! The owners and the accommodations at La Parenthese Normande were all delightful. Be sure to let Elisabeth Maupin (the owner and amazing host) that you would like to reserve a delicious homemade dinner with her and her husband for a very memorable evening to complete your wonderful stay here!
- The Bedroom was nice and new and Breakfast was great. Our stay was short but we loved it.
The home-cooked meal was delicious when we arrived.
The room was clean and beautifully presented.
The hosts were very welcoming and adhered to our every need. We also enjoyed meeting the new family pet!
- Très bon accueil . Disponibilité des propriétaires . La propreté . L’environement . La présence et les échanges avec les autres clients et la maîtresse de maison
Manoir de la Houlette
Set in an independent house, the rooms at Manoir de la Houlette feature a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a garden view. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is included and served daily in the dining room or in the comfort of the guest rooms. An equipped kitchen is available to guests.Free private parking is possible on site and Giverny is 15.5 miles from the B&B. Manoir de la Houlette is 1.9 miles from A13 Motorway and 18.6 miles from Rouen.
- The whole place was lovely. The host was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent. The room was spacious, well decorated, very comfortable and with a lovely ensuite. Everything was so clean and bright.
We were warmly welcomed by Jing, the owner of the property. We were housed in a annex building similar to a cottage atmosphere where there has been 4+ units updated for guests.
The gardens are beautiful and spacious with a lovely view of the valley and Seine.
Excellent settings, got lost on arrival and owner came out to fetch me and help me find the way.
Made me feel welcome and at home for the duration of my stay
Jing is a fantastic host and makes you feel welcome and at home.
Setting is really lovely
- Proprietress was very friendly and helpful. Grounds were good for exercising our dogs.
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at an extra cost.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Forges-les-Eaux is 16.8 miles from Sweet Home, while Évreux is 29.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 37.3 miles from Sweet Home.
- Beautiful accommodation, very good breakfast, perfectly executed by wonderful hosts.
Quiet and peaceful. Bright sunny room.
Lovely breakfast with homemade cake and preserves.
Host provided information on local restaurants and places to visit
Very clean. Host was very helpful and explained everything in detail. Recommended places to eat and visit.
Lovely breakfast with homemade items.
- Jean & Marie were very welcoming and put us at ease straight away, we thought the room was perfect for our needs and very nicely presented.
- The hosts were very welcoming and friendly. Accommodation was very homely and quiet. A nice breakfast provided each day.
Le Moulin d’Andé
At Le Moulin d’Andé, the rooms include a desk. Le Moulin d’Andé provides some accommodations that have a balcony and river view, and the rooms come with a private bathroom and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Le Moulin d’Andé has a sun terrace. Fishing and hiking are among the activities that guests of Le Moulin d’Andé can find nearby.Rouen is 16 miles from Le Moulin d’Andé. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Very nice artistic community in amazing location. Very quiet and restful, old characterful property.
- Beautiful old building by the Seine. Wifi very good. Continental breakfast good.
Right on the river seine, beautiful old 12th century mill. The staff/owners were very friendly and helpful. The room was a lovely old fashioned room, in keeping with the mill.
We loved the fact that we could go and help ourselves to tea and coffee in the café salon whenever we wanted and take it back to our room. All the rooms faced the river and the walk along the river and around the property was perfect for our dog.
- The mill and surroundings are beautiful! The mill itself is interesting and charming. It was a very unique place to stay. The staff were nice. The bed was comfortable but the blankets need replacing. Clean but old. It looks like they are doing some remodeling. I peeked in another room that looked better so maybe they are working on it.
Very unusual setting in ancient water mill that continues to serve educational purposes
Room was fine
Much appreciated communal ‘café’ area where guests can make drinks and prepare food
Good location for those travelling north or south through Haute Normandie.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Maison
Each room features a contemporary décor, a flat-screen TV and views of the garden or the city. They all have an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, and some rooms include a lounge area.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the breakfast room at La Maison. Private parking is available on site and is free of charge.Back in 2016, the owner has received an award for the landscaped garden.Rouen-Rive-Droite Train Station is 1.7 miles from the guest house and Rouen Cathedral is 1.1 miles away. The guest house is 0.7 miles from the Seine River and 1.4 miles from the Church of Saint-Ouen.
- Marvellous oasis in central Rouen. The hosts are very caring for the comfort of their guests and cannot do enough for you. We were invited for drinks on arrival in the wonderful garden. The garden and house are exquisite. Breakfast outside on the patio was excellent.
- Wow! This property is fantastic, extremely well cared for by Franc, the gardens and accommodation are first class, Franc really made us welcome, a lovely meet and greet, good safe parking within the grounds, the room was just fabulous, lovely breakfast on the terrace, I can’t fault this property at all. A simple 10 minute tram ride into the centre of Rouen with the stations (2 to choose from) outside of the property- just ensure you get on the right direction ( Franc will explain all this) when you read this don’t look anywhere else as you’ll miss a gem, I hope it’s available for your stay.
- Lovely room . Spacious with a beautiful furniture.
- Beautiful house close to city centre. Lovely hosts and delicious breakfast. We really enjoyed our stay
- Everything was superb, the room was spacious and very clean and comfortable. The house was surrounded by a beautiful garden and was an oasis in the busy city. We had a lovely welcome and were given lots of helpful information about the city.
Chambre d’hôtes de Charleval
Each room features a TV with satellite channels and a seating area. Each includes a private bathroom with shower located just outside the room.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room. You will also have access to a shared kitchen.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and fishing. The property offers free private parking.
- The room and bathroom were large, the breakfast/kitchen lounge … super! Breakfast was rich and quality
- Included use of spacious and comfortable sitting/dining room/kitchenette.
Just like last time great to make a stopover or to stay some days.
Quietly situated and great views from out the sitting room+ Top hospitality.
The area around Lyons la Forêt is surely recommanded.
- Location and really nice hosts. We will be back again..
- Loved it and the hosts were very friendly.. Over looked beautiful country side with horses in the paddock… Close to places of interest so good start to our our break…
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Quévreville-la-poterie Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Quévreville-la-Poterie Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Quévreville-la-Poterie Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Quévreville-la-Poterie Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!