10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Quéven Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Quéven Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Quéven Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quéven Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quéven Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Quéven Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Quéven Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Quéven Brittany:
Manoir des Eperviers
With a view of the garden, all of the modern-style rooms and suites include a large, LCD TV, WiFi access and a safe. The bathrooms will provide you with a walk-in shower, a hairdryer, a heated towel rail and bathrobes.The continental breakfast is composed of French pastries and seasonal or local produce such as fruit salads, cheeses, hams eggs, yogurts and homemade jams. A shared lounge with board games and a library can be found at Manoir des Eperviers.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing, diving and hiking. Quiberon is 24.9 miles from Manoir des Eperviers, while Lorient is 3.1 miles away. A private parking is available on site.
- We loved everything… it totally made our stay in France more pleasant. Veronique was a gem, and recommended the most amazing local restaurants.
- Lovely conversion with great facilities and a really nice nautical theme for out
- Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Manoir des Eperviers .. it’s location within a quiet walled garden was so peaceful. This wing of the ‘manor house’ had been converted to the highest standard in an ultra modern decor and, although we didn’t use them, the swimming pool and sauna looked very inviting ! Our huge bed was extremely comfortable and the shower and washing facilities were a delight to use. Breakfast was good and included home prepared fruit and/or home-made yoghurt, the most delicious crusty bagettes with home-made preserves, meats and cheese .. on some mornings our host made fresh crepes, madeleines, apple cake etc. We were certainly made to feel at home
- Our four nights here were fantastic. No expense has been spared in creating what is truly an oasis of tranquillity and comfort. Our room was immaculately clean, breakfast was a delight but what really made the difference was our hostess. She was charm personified, enquiring after our plans for the day and giving us some recommendations of places to visit which really made our visit to the area a really memorable one. I would recommend this to anyone wishing to explore the area. The recommendations of restaurants in nearby Port-Scorff were perfect and we had some really excellent meals. We didn’t use the pool and sauna simply because we wanted to see as much as we could of the area but they looked very inviting. The garden is lovely and breakfast in the sunshine is a must. All in all we were delighted with our choice.
- Tutto, camera bella e comoda, struttura veramente accogliente e di classe, piscina coperta perfetta, colazione superlativa, la proprietaria signora Veronique gentilissima, posto perfetto per rilassarsi e come base per visitare la Bretagna
Auberge An Douar
The rooms are bright and many feature a skylight. They all have a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. They are also equipped with a TV.Every morning, continental breakfast is served. Guests can also sample traditional French food served at the restaurant. A bar is also available.Lorient-Bretagne-Sud Airport is just 5 miles away and Lorient Train Station is a 10-minute drive away. Val Quéven Golf Course is just 4.3 miles away and Pont Scorff Zoological Garden is located 4.7 miles away.
- Good location, comfy bed and lovely alfresco evening meal and alfresco breakfast.
- In some comments travellers report that the owners don’t speak english. The kind and helpfull young lady that checked us in and out speaks english and comunication was not a problem
- The room was nice and clean, but noisy. No door to bathroom/restroom. The staff was nice, but didn’t speak English at all. Breakfast was ok.
- good location the owner very friendly & staff . went to Guidel-plage half hour by car the owner recommended had a nice walk along the sea in the wood lovely place .
- lovely peaceful location. The food was lovely.Stairs
Les Gites de Kerdurod
Rooms at Les Gîtes de Kerdurod a flat-screen TV and some of the rooms feature a CD player and DVD player.A continental breakfast including fruit and vegetable juice, can be enjoyed every morning at the property. Gluten-free specialities can also be requested for breakfast.Guests can play table tennis and billiards at Les Gîtes de Kerdurod. Free private parking is available on site.
- The breakfast was wonderful and served to accommodate our needs. Very friendly and helpful owners.
Location is perfect (if you have a car). Very close to Lorient and the beaches nearby.
Very friendly staff, happy to give you all the tips you need, incl. on restaurants, places to visit, etc…
Slept extremely well – mattresses are absolutely superb and the location in the countryside make it very relaxing.
Family house very well maintained and fully equipped.
- Our host/hostesses we’re very kind and thoughtful, we had plenty of room in our apartment, plus everything we could possibly have needed in the kitchen. Breakfast was very generous
It is recently renovated, perfectly clean and decorated with taste property.
Host are charming, helpful they give you the feeling to be received in the familly not in the hotel. Breakfast was composed from the variety of home made products, from the conftures to cakes and local specialities.
- owner is extremely friendly and helpful; breakfast was great , and room is lovely
Chambre d’hôtes à Pont-Scorff
All rooms in Chambre d’hôtes à Pont-Scorff are equipped with a TV.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Chambre d’hôtes à Pont-Scorff has a playground. Guests at Chambre d’hôtes à Pont-Scorff will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pont-Scorff, like hiking.
Tres bon accueil, chambre tres confortable et fonctionnelle, au calme.
Tres convivial. Je recommande vivement.
- Propriétaires très agréables et sympathiques très bon accueil
- Le confort de la chambre et les sanitaires neufs 🙂 nuitée très au calme. Les hôtes sont très gentils avec les enfants.
petit déjeuner complet
chambre propre et bien équipée
Maison bien restaurée avec charme,très bonne literie, endroit très calme, gentillesse des propriétaires
petit déjeuner très cordiale
- Tres bon accueil, chambre tres confortable et fonctionnelle, au calme.
Chambre d’hotes Au Vieux Moulin
With an independent entrance, all of the heated accommodations at Au Vieux Moulin feature a private bathroom. Each accommodation also includes a seating area with a sofa.A continental breakfast is served in the dining room.Picnic baskets are also available upon prior reservation. There are restaurants 2.5 miles from the property.Free private parking is possible on site and Pont Aven is 12.4 miles from the guest house. Massages can also be organised with an extra cost. Many hiking paths start from the property and bicycle rental is available on site.
- The very kind host, as well as the charm of the place (and all the efforts that went into restoring the old farm buildings); would recommend it to those wanting to get away from cities and noises for a while (and to flower afficionados also, you’re in for a surprise).
- Exceptionally warm welcome from our host with lots of local recommendations. A genuine Breton farmhouse tastefully renovated . Also a wonderful breakfast of local delicacies
- Very friendly helpful owner. Lovely breakfast, homemade jams, cheese sausage etc. Use of kitchen to make evening meal. We cycled around on our own bikes, but bikes are available on the farm.
Our hosts were wonderful, especially Anne who had plenty of great suggestions for day trips into the area and who made an excellent nut cake, which she was kind enough to give us the recipe for!
The room was also very spacious and the bed was large and comfortable.
- Beautiful room, breakfast room and garden/ outside sitting area!Very friendly and helpful host ! Definitely to recommend!
Chambre d’hôtes La Masana
With its own private entrance, the spacious suite has a private terrace, which opens directly on the garden. Composed by 2 rooms, this suite also features a seating area with an LCD TV and a private bathroom.The continental breakfast is served every morning and includes fresh bread, French pastries, crepes, homemade jam, hot drinks and orange juice. It can also be served in your room upon request.Located 1.2 miles from the train station, La Masana enjoys a convenient location 4 miles from Lorient Airport, and 12.4 miles from Ploemeur Golf Club. Cité de la Voile Eric Tabarly and Lorient Mer Business Centre are 0.6 miles away. Ferries going to Île de Groix leave a 10-minute walk away.
Frühstück war lecker.
Die Betten bequem.
Mit viel Liebe Ausgestattet und geführt.
- La maison est située dans une petite rue calme, la literie est extrêmement moelleuse et le petit déjeuner copieux et délicieux
- Accueil remarquable : conversations intéressantes sur l’histoire de la ville, conseils pertinents sur les restaurant, et surtout disponibilité et gentillesse exceptionnelles de la part de l’hôtesse, qui s’est mise en quatre pour me faciliter la vie. Je recommande chaleureusement, et garde cette adresse pour mes prochains déplacements.
- acceuil chaleureux de l’hôtesse de maison. Bonne description des possibilités de visites et de restoration. Très bon petit déjeuner. Deux chambres à notre disposition.
- Bon lit, situation proche de la base des sous-marins et pas très loin du centre-ville, la directrice se plie en quatre pour satisfaire la clientèle.
- Frühstück war lecker.
Les Vents De La Mer
All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.Breakfast is served every morning at 8:00 in your bedroom. A restaurant is available and provides menus.
Vannes is 27.3 miles from Les Vents De La Mer, while Quiberon is 18.6 miles away.
- I really liked the lovely room with a terrace and smart bathroom. Great continental breakfast delivered to the room
- Lovely bright clean modern room with outside seating space. Owners run the restaurant (Michelin star )next door where we had fantastic evening.
- Comfortable beds, great shower. Baguette and croissants delivered to the room in the morning.
Room was nice. The necessary was available in a clean and modern manner.
The bed was good (new).
Exceptionally pleasant and comfortable.
Catherine very friendly and helpful.
Domaine de Kervail
Each room includes a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A continental breakfast is served daily, and includes homemade cakes and pancakes.Guests have access to the shared kitchen to prepare meals and can relax and watch TV in the property’s shared lounge.Domaine de Kervail is a 20-minute drive from Pont-Aven and the coast. It is also a 20-minute drive from Lorient, where you can enjoy a variety of water sports and visit the marina.
- Beautiful rooms and decor, light and friendly, lovely colours and very friendly hostess and staff.
- I wish I had a way to express our gratitude for the experience we had with more than just a 10. We loved everything: the place is spacious, clean, with all the comfort we could wish for. We loved the silence and the super comfortable bed. Breakfast was super good with traditional Breton elements. Spacious parking available. The host is absolutely wonderful, kind and helpful, many many special thanks ! We will return for sure !
Owners very friendly and welcoming.
Peaceful location with a kitchen area equiped with cooker, microwave and fridge freezer for guests to use. Also has a lounge and dining area.
Good location for sight seeing.
- Very well located near main road. Very helpful owner, superb breakfast at a small extra price, Extremely well presented rooms with kettle and microwave plus TV. Comfortable beds. Everything we could hope for. Also central for site seeing.
- Access to a well equiped kitchen with a fridge/freezer.
Château de Kerlarec
Comfortably-appointed suites with French antiques and views of the semi-tropical gardens offer a sitting room, a bedroom in a tower and en suite bathroom with a bathrobe and hairdryer. Tea and coffee facilities are also provided.A buffet breakfast of organic fresh foods and homemade Breton specialties is served daily.The sea and typical seaside villages are just a 15-minute drive away. From the Château de Kerlarec you can visit Pont Aven and Concarneau or enjoy hikes, golf or horse riding in the vicinity. Free parking is available on site.
- The welcome, the rooms, the help with finding somewhere to have dinner and the advise for the rest of our journey (our host even printed a map for us). The service as a all was outstanding…..
Prima colazione molto curata e servita con ogni cura in una sala bellissima !
Musica classica in sottofondo !
I proprietari davvero gentili e disponibili .
Accueil très chaleureux et avisé.
Petit déjeuner remarquable
- Dieses Haus muß man gesehen und erlebt haben um zu verstehen wie wohl wir uns gefühlt haben! Von der geschmackvollen Einrichtung über die großzügigen und sehr sauberen Suiten bis zu dem täglich wechselnden Frühstück —– es hat alles gestimmt.Die reizenden und stets hilfsbereiten (Restaurantempfehlungen) Gastgeber nicht zu vergessen! Mercie M.et Mme Avelange
Accueil très chaleureux, à l’écoute, les propriétaires sont très gentils. l’endroit est splendide on se croirait dans le décor d’un Hercule Poirot.
Un calme reposant. On a envie d’y retourner.
Villa Ker Milin
All rooms in Villa Ker Millin are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while some have a garden view. All guest rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Saint-Barthélemy is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Lorient is 12 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 56 miles from the property.
- Jean and Catherine made us very welcome and they were exceptional in offering information about local restaurants, places to visit and the Bretagne culture. They provided a beautiful breakfast that included homemade jams, yoghurt, fruit compote, cake and Breton crepes. We were sad to leave.
- Such a special house to stay in. Owners could not have been more helpful. Lovely breakfast with some wonderful personal touches.Location up the hill is not as out of town as it feels- we walked it in around 15 mins.
- A really special place to stay. Our hosts went out of their way to help us (we had a little baby) and made our lives a lot easier. The room was stunning, as is the whole house. And the breakfast was the best we had in a wholr month in France. We would love to return.
We all felt privileged to have stayed in this lovely home. The hosts were so welcoming and friendly, the rooms outstanding in decor, cleanliness and attention to detail.
Breakfast was delicious with fresh bread, 4 types of homemade jam, homemade cake, panacotta with strawberries and homemade yogurt. What more can I say?
- The house, the situation and the proprietor. We were made to feel very welcome. The breakfast was excellent.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Quéven Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Quéven Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Quéven Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Quéven Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!