10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Queuille Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Queuille Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Queuille Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Queuille Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Queuille Auvergne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Queuille Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Queuille Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Queuille Auvergne:
Maison le Barrage
All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. Rooms come with a private bathroom with a hot tub. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at Maison le Barrage will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint-Gervais-dʼAuvergne, like cycling.Clermont-Ferrand is 18 miles from the accommodation. Auvergne Airport is 21 miles away.
- The host was excelent. They made us a great dinner and left some suprise for our honeymoon. They made house by themselves and put a lot of love in making it. In backyard there is professional jacuzzi so you can use it. Great breakfast. There are some nice hidden place which you should visit while staying there.
- Alles war individuell auf den Gast zugeschnitten! Sehr nette Gastgeber und tolle Zimmer!
- Ce couple de Hollandais était plus qu’accueillant. La chambre et la salle de bain étaient d’une propreté irréprochable et de bon goût. Le petit déjeuner était plus que complet et varié convenant au plus grand nombre. La connexion wifi etait très bonne. La chambre d’hôte est située dans un coin calme et J’ai regretté de ne pas être resté plus longtemps.
Le calme, la gentillesse et l’accueil attentionné des propriétaires, avant tout !
La pièce commune du petit déjeuner et sa cuisine à disposition. Le jacuzzi, bien sûr ! Et les soins proposés par Aneke : j’ai testé le massage “herbal stamps” très relaxant.
Le yaourt maison au petit déjeuner.
Plein de nouvelles installations sont prévues, donc lieu à suivre…
- Nous avons aimés l’ensemble de la prestations ainsi que le petit déjeuner et le repas du soir qui sont copieux et excellents . La chambre très propre et cocooning, bonne literie, lieu très calme. Les propriétaires sont chaleureux , accueillants, souriants vraiment sympathiques. C’est une demeure de charme très jolie, cadre exceptionnel.
Aux 2 Puys – Gîte et chambres d’hôtes
All rooms feature a view of the garden, a wardrobe and tea and coffee making facilities, while one also has a living area. The en suite bathroom includes a bathtub and a shower.A breakfast is provided each morning at Aux 2 Puys gîte et chambres d’hôtes. Guests can also enjoy an evening meal including a starter, main course, cheese, dessert and beverages, upon request and at an extra charge. This should be reserved at least 24 hours in advance.The Chouvigny Velleys are a 40-minute drive away and the Puy de Dôme Park is 20.5 miles from the property. Vulcania Park is 21.7 miles away. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site.
- Lovely out of the way location in idyllic rural surrounds.
- Friendly Dutch hosts. Interesting former farm house in rural Auvergne location with spacious accommodation – comfortable bed room plus adjacent sitting room and spacious well equipped bathroom. We had requested dinner and were given a delicious meal preceeded by sparkling kir aperitif. Excellent breakfast also.
- Simone and Adri moved from Holland some years ago, they speak excellent English, and Simone cooks great food and provides a warm welcome. Best bathroom of our trip. the exterior photos look very rustic, but the house is well modernised inside. Nice bike ride down into the local gorge.
Un séjour de 3 jours magnifique! Tout était parfait. Un accueil chaleureux
les petits déjeuners un endroit calme et reposant pour passer un séjour de rêve..
- Excellent accueil, une ambiance cosy, une chambre spacieuse avec un très grand lit et très confortable. Un établissement très propre.
Chambres d’Hotes du Moulin de Lachaux
The rooms at Moulin de Lachaux are decorated in a contemporary style and include free Wi-Fi access. Each one is also complete with an electric kettle and an en suite bathroom.The hosts can prepare picnic baskets if you reserve in advance and games are provided for children.Free private parking is provided on site, while canoe and bike rental facilities are available 2,950 feet away. A thermal centre can be found in the village.
- Old textile water mill in a great location, owner very friendly and accommodating. Room was very comfortable with great views and the sound of the stream from below. Fine restaurant nearby.
Great hostess, awesome location, very stylish and amazingly comfortable throughout. We were upgraded to the suite free of charge which was a welcome bonus when we arrived (rather late – sorry!).
Great breakfast with homemade clafoutis, wonderful jams and locally produced bread and cheeses…
A real gem!!
- Very beautiful location and extremely helpful and friendly welcome.
- L’emplacement, au bord de la Sioule. L’accueil particulièrement sympathique. Tout était parfait.
- L accueil le lieu l espace commun le petit déjeuner le petit garage pour abriter la moto
A l’Orée du Parc
At A l’Orée du Parc, every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Every room comes with a electric tea pot, while certain rooms include a terrace and others also feature garden views. Guest rooms feature a closet.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental, buffet and vegetarian options.A l’Orée du Parc has a playground. Guests at A l’Orée du Parc will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint-Priest-des-Champs, like cycling and hiking.Clermont-Ferrand is 21 miles from A l’Orée du Parc. Auvergne Airport is 24 miles from the property.
Les repas avec des plats de la région.
Les équipements proposés : sauna, billard…
- Espace, calme, convivialité, incroyable panel de prestations annexes gratuites, qualité de la table d’hôtes et du petit déjeuner
- Accueil très chaleureux. Belle et grande maison dans un parc magnifique. Chambres confortables , propres, très calmes. Petit déjeuner copieux et savoureux avec confitures, brioches faites maison. Nous y avons passé un week-end à l’occasion d’un mariage dans les environs. C’était parfait !
- L’accueil est de grande qualité, les équipements nombreux, le parc magnifique, le petit déjeuner très copieux, le spa relaxant, une très belle surprise
Une chambre juste sublime. Les prestations haut de gamme….
Une petite pancarte a l’arrivée pour nous souhaiter la bienvenue .
Je discerne le prix de l’excellence…… A connaître absolument !…..
Moulin de la Fayolle
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Moulin de la Fayolle also have a garden view. Guest rooms at the accommodation are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests at Moulin de la Fayolle will be able to enjoy activities in and around Blot-lʼÉglise, like cycling.Clermont-Ferrand is 21 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Vichy is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Bob and Jos were amazing hosts. We had lovely conversations with them as they speak very good English. The accommodation was really charming even though the weather was rainy, and the breakfast was superb. We highly recommend them and their beautiful property.
Very clean,comfortable and beautifully styled room!
Excellent breakfast! Deliciuos dinner cooked by Jos and Bob!
- Bob and Jos were wonderful hosts, and made us feel very much at home. The room was decorated with style and class, and the bed very comfy. Loved being away from everything, and being surrounded by forest and a running stream made our stay even more relaxing. We wished we could have stayed longer.
- Lovely room. Beautiful grounds. Excellent breakfast. Very friendly and helpful hosts.
The beautiful place in the midst of nature and the friendly hospitality of Bob and Jos.
And, because they are a friendly Dutch couple.
La Bromontoise Chambres d’Hôtes
Each room here will provide you with a seating area, and tea and coffee making facilities. Featuring a hairdryer, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries, towels for the spa, bathrobes and slippers.Homemade meals can be prepared by the property upon request.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, hiking, golfing and cycling. This property is located 14.3 miles from the Puy de Dome.La Bromontoise is 17.4 miles from Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport.The property offers free parking.
Fabienne gave us a very warm welcome. The house has been beautifully decorated and is very comfortable, whilst retaining its character. The breakfast was delicious and Fabienne clearly loves welcoming people to her home as she chatted with everyone, sharing tips for things to do and just being very friendly.
We stopped to break a long journey, but I think there is probably quite a lot to do in the region, particularly if you like nature, so maybe we’ll have to return!
- Beautiful and charming place with a lot of character. The hosts love their region and are super helpful for finding restaurants, selecting the things to do, etc. The French breakfast is absolutely delicious. Highly recommend the place
- Peaceful setting. Careful renovation of period property. Managed by the extremely helpful owners.
- The Hosts were very friendly and welcoming. We enjoyer the opportunity to mix with the other guests before our excellent dinner.
- Wow! What a gorgeous home to stay in! Built around the time of the French revolution and tucked away just off the village square, this is a real head-turner of a building with beautiful architecture and decor, and some wonderful period pieces to catch the eye. The owners (and their dog) were super-friendly and helpful, and we had fun playing table tennis in the garden and also had a quick dip in the hot tub. Super-chic. Even our hard-to-please teenage boys thought it was great!
- Fabienne gave us a very warm welcome. The house has been beautifully decorated and is very comfortable, whilst retaining its character. The breakfast was delicious and Fabienne clearly loves welcoming people to her home as she chatted with everyone, sharing tips for things to do and just being very friendly.
Each room offers a bathroom and a TV. Bed linen, towels and breakfast are included.At Leclosdipontine you will find a sauna and a fitness room. Other facilities offered at the property include outdoor furniture and a games room. The property offers free private parking. Clermont-Ferrand Train Station is 15.5 miles away.
- Very nice host and a very individual location. Good value for money.
- Location, space, comfy beds, great host, safe parking, Thursday market, restaurants close.
- La décoration et le confort de la chambre, le calme, le parking, la cuisine bien équipée, l’accueil du propriétaire et sa réactivité
- Accueil du propriétaire excellent. Grande chambre, belle salle de bains.
- Tolle Ausstattung. Alles war vorhanden. Selbst eine Waschmachine.
leclosdipontine façon dortoir
At leclosdipontine façon dortoir, each room comes with a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Clermont-Ferrand is 12 miles from leclosdipontine façon dortoir, while Le Mont-Dore is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 16 miles from leclosdipontine façon dortoir.
No reviews yet.
The guestrooms at Combrailleurs are individually decorated and offer free Wi-Fi, mountain views and a wardrobe. Each room has a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and some rooms feature a 4-poster bed.Guests staying in the guest rooms can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning, included in the rate. The hosts can prepare evening meals for guests upon request 24 hours in advance. Guests can enjoy the communal dining area with a wood-burning stove. A supermarket can be found just 6.2 miles away.Philippe Lake is 6.2 miles away guests can bathe and fish, and a spa resort at Châteauneuf-les-Bains is 30 minutes away. Guests can enjoy hiking, cycling and canoeing in the area, and library is available at the property.
- The hosts, the room and the lovely food (dinner as well as breakfast)!
- This really was a beautiful place, a converted barn, renovated with care and style! The host was so welcoming and friendly, nothing was too much trouble and the food was lovely. This was our first stay here, an overnight stop on the journey back to the uk from Spain….we will definitely be going again?
- We arrived late at property but owner was most welcoming and accommodating. Breakfast was excellent. Would stay again.
- We felt very welcome. Very clean. Great place to stay.
- L’accueil est parfait, on se sent vraiment comme à la maison. Super séjour.
At the bed and breakfast, rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while some rooms also feature a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Le Peyroux will be able to enjoy activities in and around Teilhet, like hiking.Clermont-Ferrand is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Vichy is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location. Farmhouse extension to ourselves. Very attentive hosts. Home made juice and jams for breakfast. Would definitely like to go back.
- Warm welcome. Very friendly and attentive hosts. Conversed with us in French and English and were helpful finding a table for us to eat out that evening. Bed was very comfortable. Room and area quiet. Furnishings and facilities of high standard. Fresh breakfast with homemade jams was simple but lovely.
Lovely place to stay not only for one night, fantastic and welcoming hosts, great breakfast made by them, very clean room and bathroom. Free private parking available on the property.
Friendliness of the hosts. Location perfect for our tour of France. Quiet country location. The room was more like a suite. Breakfast was excellent and included home made jams. Plenty of room for parking.
We will certainly return.
- Lovely friendly hosts, fresh beautiful French breakfast, beautiful place
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Queuille Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Queuille Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Queuille Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Queuille Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!