10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Quend-Plage Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Quend-Plage Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Quend-Plage Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quend-Plage Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quend-Plage Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Quend-Plage Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Quend-Plage Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Quend-plage Picardy:
The double room has a seating area and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toilet. Guests have access to a garden with outdoor furniture.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning.The area is popular for golfing and horse riding. Boulogne-sur-Mer is 27.3 miles from La Caronnière, while Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is 19.3 miles from the property.
- Property was great for a weekend break. Clean and in a good location. Owner was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good. Would definitely return.
- Good breakfast and secure parking. Breakfast was brought to the room by owner as we couldn’t access the breakfast room ( see below )
- The room was exceptionally clean, spacious and well decorated – lovely colour scheme. The bed was very comfortable and there was ample breakfast – good choice. Very secure parking. Easy access to restaurants and shops.
Nous avons passé trois jours vraiment agréable, nous avons été très bien accueilli par le propriétaire souriant disponible et de bons conseils pour découvrir la région. La chambre était spacieuse et propre ainsi que la salle de bain. Cadre agréable et calme pour les amoureux de la nature. Petit déjeuner copieux rien ne manque !! Le propriétaire accepte les animaux et nous le remercions encore.
Nous recommandons cet établissement et nous y reviendrons avec plaisir !
Petit déjeuner copieux comme j’aime!
Deco sympa dans la chambre très spacieuse
Chambres d’Hôtes de La Vieille Ecluse
All the rooms at La Vieille Ecluse feature exposed wooden beams and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.A continental breakfast is included and served every morning in the communal lounge, by the fireplace or on the terrace. Dinners with fish specialities and traditional dishes from the region are also available upon prior reservation.Bicycle rental and free private parking are also possible on site. Fort-Mahon-Plage is 3.1 miles from the B&B and Quend is 4.3 miles away, while Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is a 34-minute drive from the property.
- Peaceful out of town location, very helpful and attentive staff, copious breakfast.
- B&b and farm Lovely grounds Took our 2 dogs who loved the space to run around freely Duck pond to walk around. Room was gorgeous. Lovely evening meal outside on the terrace which needed to be requested. Lovely continental breakfast with fresh produce
- Hosts were lovely when our taxi cancelled that they booked for us they took us and collected us! Real service. Great breakfast,setting and accommodation!! We will be back.
Charming accommodation in a lovely location. Very comfortable.
- Real wonderful & quiet location. Nice people. Great rooms.
Chambre d’Hôtes Les Pins
Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms feature tea and coffee making facilities, wooden flooring, soundproofing and a flat-screen TV. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.Each morning a continental or English breakfast is served at Chambre d’Hotes Les Pins.Marquenterre’s Nature Reserve is 1.9 miles from the property and Valloires Abbey is a 35-minute drive away. Free WiFi access is available in the guest rooms and free private parking is possible on site.
- Great location, 10 mins walk from the little town or the beach. Quiet also, on edge of a wood – so great for early morning dog walking. Good breakfast buffet with generous selection of cold items, yoghurts, cheeses, ham, fresh and dried fruit, pastries and bread.
- The room was well equipped, very clean and comfortable. The hosts were very friendly, and despite only speaking limited English managed to communicate very effectively. Breakfast was excellent.
- Located next to a superb bird reserve, this B&B has everything that lovers of tranquility, comfort and good food may look for, and then some more! Clothilde is the perfect hostess, an inexhaustible source of knowledge about the Baie and she serves a copious breakfast with plenty of goodies. Sheer perfection!
- Superb B&B in quiet location with super friendly owner Clothilde. Beautiful clean room with large bed and desk. Very nice and clean bathroom. Good working WiFi internet Nice breakfast in the morning. Safe place for my bicycle
- Zeer lekker en uitgebreid ontbijt, mogelijkheid om eitjes (gekookt, roer- of spiegelei) te krijgen. Clotilde bakte ook lekkere pannenkoekjes en bood zelfs aan het overschot aan brood en beleg mee te nemen als lunchpakket. Top gastvrouw! Een B&B heeft niet veel meer nodig dan een goed bed en een degelijk ontbijt. Dat was er. Uitstekende uitvalsbasis voor natuurwandeling in het Parc dus Marquenterre. Ook in de omgeving van de B&B is het heel mooi wandelen en fietsen!
O Mylle Douceurs
Offering views of the garden, sea and port, rooms at O Mylle Douceurs are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Each has an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer and bathrobe.Breakfast is served each morning and can be enjoyed in guests’ rooms upon request. Additional facilities offered include a terrace where guests can relax and a laundry service available for a supplement.
- The best breakfast I have ever had on the continent and I lived in Belgium for 14 years so this is praise indeed
- Location perfect near restaurants and just off the sea front, welcome gracious and friendly, room lovely, bed comfortable, breakfast perfect. Go there!
- Hostess was lovely and friendly, house was gorgeous and the breakfast was extremely tasty.
- Super friendly staff, yummy and vast breakfast, great location.
- A welcoming and very unusual property, Very good breakfast with a better selection of cheese than many restraunts.
Le Moulin de Tigny
Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning at Le Moulin de Tigny. The hosts can also prepare homemade meals for dinner, available if requested in advance.The dining area at Le Moulin de Tigny features wooden floors and a chandelier. The property is 9.9 miles from the A16 motorway and 8.7 miles from Fort-Mahon-Plage.
- We welcomed the chance to meet other guests over an excellent supper
- a beautiful place, and the evening meal was perfect and absolutely delicious
- It was in a pretty setting although this meant a bit of a drive to get an evening meal. The host however made the booking for us. The room was spacious with ensuite toilet and saparate en suite shower.
- Wonderfully quiet location in small village. Lovely and interesting building.
Beautiful garden setting (with wildlife!)
Freshly heated coissant and homemade preserves and yoghurt.
Bedding and towels very good.
Cable TV and a seating area feature in all of the rooms and apartments, which are individually decorated. Some of the rooms offer a garden view, and each has an en suite bathroom.Enjoy a continental breakfast every morning in the dining room, which features a fireplace.You can rent bikes from La Renardière guest house and laundry facilities are available on site.The town centre is 1.2 miles away and free private parking is possible on site. Touquet Golf Club is located 8.1 miles from the guest house.
- Lovely quiet location, and a very nice hostess, breakfast good, bed comfortabke
- Room exquisite in old French style. Bed very comfortable.
The architecture and décor were generally first rate, with class rarely seen these days.
The ‘family room’ we had was more like a suite, so larger than expected with excellent storage.
Madame spoke no English, but was as helpful as is possible, so together with my awful schoolboy French everything got sorted fine.
We also had the well-equipped pool to ourselves, which was nice.
The town centre/beach are within walking distance.
- super confort, ecxelent accueil, petit dej au top et chambre belle et grande
Propriétaires très accueillants
Villa et chambres très bien, manque juste un sèche cheveux
Petit déjeuner très bien
20mn à pied de la plage
You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Rooms in this private family chateau include a private bathroom equipped with a bath. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 18 miles from Château D’arry, while Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is 14.9 miles from the property.
- Amazing chateau – very friendly owner – comfy bed and excellent breakfast!
- Super host. Very attentive. Beautiful bed-room and en-suite. Patriche spoke just a little English………. just enough to remind us we were in a foreign country !
- Very hospitable owners. Unique interior decoration – being an 18th Century Chateau – but completely redecorated within last 10 years. Spacious. Bed very comfortable and the breakfast was substantial / excellent.
- This is a perfect place for people that love old castles with all his charms and flaws 🙂
Very Large room and bathroom
Warmer host at the end of the stay
Chambre d’hôtes – Le Thurel
Free Wi-Fi access is provided in the stylish guest rooms, which feature parquet flooring. A hairdryer is included in the en suite bathrooms.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at Le Thurel.Baie de Somme is located 4.3 miles away and free private parking is available. The guest house is accessible via the A16 motorway.
- Quiet but well positioned for access to the entire Baie de Somme.
- The Owners are very nice, helpful and specially flexible. The B&B is beautiful, nicely decorated and very spacious.
Magnifique demeure, chambre cosy et confortable, et des hôtes très accueillants.
Idéal pour un week-end en couple.
- Accueil excellent , propriétaires très sympathiques . Très belle demeure . Petit dej excellent ( pain frais croissants jus d’orange pressé jambon fromage ) un séjour parfait malgré la météo !!!!proches des principaux lieux de visite ( saint Valéry , parc du marquenterre )
- Merci à Valérie et Christophe pour leur accueil et leur disponibilité. C’était parfait !
L’Escale de la Baie de Somme
Decorated in a nautical theme, the guest rooms and the apartment have a garden view. A dishwasher, fridge and an oven are featured in the apartment’s kitchen. The en suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at L’Escale de la Baie de Somme. Guests all have access to the communal kitchen, where you can prepare evening meals.Rue Train Station is just 3.1 miles from this bed and breakfast and private parking is free on site. You can visit the town of Abbeville, 13 miles away.
- Nice apartment, well equipped & furnished with good location. Breakfast, served downstairs, was good & fresh. Plenty of parking and the crowning glory was the Swimming Pool. Small but indoor & great for kids. Would definitely stay again.
- Lovely location and excellent facilities in the apartment.
- Swimming pool welcome in the hot weather and having use of kitchen facilities.
Location and parking. Good, clean room. Very good breakfast – excellent croissants.
Covered swimming pool.
- Very nice greeting. Lovely spot and very quiet. Great place to catch up on on the hectic activities before arriving.
Écolodge Le Bruit de l’Eau
With a Japanese style, each accommodation type includes a selection of books about Asia. Organic tea and herbal teas are available. The private bathrooms have a shower, bamboo fibre towels and natural soap. A luxury suite with a private spa is also available.Le Bruit de l’Eau serves an organic breakfast featuring green tea, and fresh fruit. You can also enjoy Japanese cuisine on request, prepared by your hosts with vegetables and Japanese spices.Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is 14.9 miles away, while Le Crotoy is 7.5 miles from the property.
- Le style franco-japonais de la décoration à l’assiette. Être au beau milieu de la nature…
calme, il faut insister pour avoir un accueil selon la maison d’hôtes et avec un verre de bienvenue. Personnel très gentil et souriant.
- Un endroit totalement dépaysant, hors du temps, idéal pour se couper du quotidien et recharger les batteries. Merci de partager l’atmosphère de ce lieux unique.
Petit déjeuner agréable servi par Michael le chef cuisinier très sympathique.
La décoration, l’atmosphère et l’environnement de la chambre
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Quend-plage Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Quend-Plage Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Quend-Plage Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Quend-Plage Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!