10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Quéménéven Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Quéménéven Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Quéménéven Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quéménéven Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quéménéven Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Quéménéven Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Quéménéven Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Quéménéven Brittany:
Ty Gorre Ker
With a refined decor and opening onto the countryside, each room here comes with an LCD TV with French and English channels and tea and coffee making facilities. Fitted with a LED shower, the bathroom also includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.Breakfast is served in the communal dining room. Guests can eat outside in the Japanese style garden and the boules court.Other facilities offered at the property include a games room and a boules court.
– wonderful renovated old manor house
– very comfortable bed
– spacious bathroom with bathtub
– nice hosts
– delicious breakfast
- Very beautiful place, created with soul and with love
- Owned by a friendly family. Nice and quiet place, the breakfast was delicious.
- Country setting with welcoming greeting on arrival; owners were managers, provided/sought answers to traveler inquiries re: sights, restaurants, etc. in the area. Very clean property with developing garden setting – Japanese sector with chairs to sit and quietly review the events of the day before setting off for evening meals at very adequate locals within 15 km.
- Nice old farm! Great hosts! We had a beautiful room with a great bathroom!!
- – wonderful renovated old manor house
All rooms feature a view of the countryside, a wardrobe, desk and heating. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and shower.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at Ti Braz. Guests can also enjoy an evening meal, prepared by the hosts and a picnic basket can be made upon request.Ti Braz is located nearby the Douarnenez bay and Locronan is 8.1 miles away. Hiking activities are possible in the area. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site.
- La convivialité, l’accueil, la localisation dans un enddoit calme et la qualité des mets servis
- Sredi bretonskega podeželja, v popolnem miru. Prijazni gostitelj; vseliš se lahko tudi pred predvideno uro, ker je tam pač prihateljica lastnikov in ti kar ona da ključ. Veliko mest v bližini.
- Camas cómodas, habitaciones luminosas. Excelente desayuno con especialidades locales
- El personal nos ayudo en todo momento. El desayuno muy bueno!!
Propreté des chambres.
Petit déjeuner. Gâteaux maison.
Chambres d’hôtes de Penn Ar Yeun
The guest rooms have a private bathroom which is fitted with a shower and includes free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property.A continental breakfast is available every morning. You can use the common kitchenette on site or go to the restaurants, located 1.9 miles from the guest house.It is situated 18.6 miles from the city of Douardenez and 15.5 miles from Odet Golf Course. The train station is just 6.2 miles away.
- Wonderful stay – sadly only one night. A beautiful place to stay out in the countryside – little village nearby and Quimpey not far away. Breakfast was superb! Felt very welcome.
- We enjoyed staying at a country home for change. The owner’s friendlyness and information about things to do in the area was very helpful and made a difference in our trip. Breakfast was delicious.
- Very nice owners, always helpful and share insights on area and what to see! Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a quiet place in a perfect location. And breakfast is delicious with nice changes every day!
- Clean. Extremely pleasent owners. Beautiful and peaceful location. Real good value for money
- The property is a country Gite, very quiet and peaceful. The location was an ideal position for a city or beach holiday. Guy the host was excellent and could not have been better.
Each room is equipped with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a TV.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast every day at the LightHouse and several restaurants can be found within walking distance of the property. Guests can enjoy complimentary hot beverages with biscuits all day in the breakfast room.Free parking is available near the B&B and Brest is 28.6 miles from The LightHouse, while Quimper is 18 miles away. There is a secure courtyard at the property for bike storage.
Everyone, please go there! Ella makes you feel welcome and at home. Everything is impeccable, the bedrooms and the breakfast room are furnished with so much love. My room was on the first floor and had a garden view, my own bathroom was across the floor. The Lighthouse is situated close to the river and to the shops. Parking was available at the church just a short walk away.
A home away from home.
- The Lighthouse had everything we needed. The rooms were light and airy and a good size, the beds were comfortable and the shower just right. Rick and Ella encouraged us to use the tea and coffee making facilities in the meal room as often as we wanted to. Breakfast was a good selection of things we can eat (we have food allergies that they catered for). Rick and Ella were delightful -friendly and helpful and Chateaulin is very beautiful.
- Very spacious, clean and comfortable room. Very friendly and helpful owners. Right in the middle of town, only a few minutes walk to several good restaurants. Excellent breakfast. Would most definitely stay there again.
- Wonderful, cosy rooms and good breakfast. Very nice owner and easy to find.
- Very friendly and welcoming. would happily stay again
- Everyone, please go there! Ella makes you feel welcome and at home. Everything is impeccable, the bedrooms and the breakfast room are furnished with so much love. My room was on the first floor and had a garden view, my own bathroom was across the floor. The Lighthouse is situated close to the river and to the shops. Parking was available at the church just a short walk away.
All rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. The rooms have a closet.Guests at Ti-Maes can enjoy a continental breakfast.Brest is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Quimper is 6 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 32 miles away.
- Peaceful country location, short drive to Quimper. Spacious, open plan design, very modern kitchen appliances, exceptionally well equipped for self catering. Good quality crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils, equipped for casual self catering or more sophisticated culinary meal preparation and dining.
- Everything – wouldn’t change a thing. Beautifully decorated. Very well equipped. Rennie, the host was lovely. Spotlessly clean.
Huge breakfast including fresh fruit and boiled eggs. Enough to take for lunch.
Able to use washing machine and drier
- Very friendly owners and the breakfasts were excellent.
Einzigartige Unterkunft, wundervolle Betreuung, sehr gutes Frühstück – ganz nach Wunsch,
nach dem ersten Mal auch leicht zu finden (NAVI).
Ausgangsbasis für Rundfahrt an die Küsten
Chambres d’Hotes Belard
All the rooms Chambres d’Hôtes Bélard feature a simple décor and a desk. They also include a private bathroom with a shower and some of the guest rooms also have a garden view.A continental breakfast is included and homemade jams are served every morning. Guests have access to a communal lounge equipped with a microwave, kitchenware and a kettle. Shops and groceries are a 4-minute drive away.Chambres d’Hôtes Bélard provides free wired internet. Free private parking is also possible on site and Locronan is 3.5 miles away. Douarnenez is 8.1 miles from the B&B.
- Good breakfast and evening meal in pleasant surroundings, lovely gardens. Good base for sightseeing in surrounding area. Warm comfy bedroom. Our host, Nancy, was very friendly and sociable.
- The property is in a lovely rural spot about a 15-20 minute walk away from the town. The room was clean and comfortable with a good shower. The hostess was friendly made us a pleasant breakfast.
We were quite late but the host’s living right next door to the property so they allowed us to check in after 21:00!
Nice and peaceful place. Very beautiful, indeed
Lovely peaceful rural setting with a beautiful garden. Nicely decorated rooms and very clean. Nancy the owner is a very welcoming and helpful person. Super breakfast included and is taken in a lovely part of the barn conversion.
Close to stunning beaches and pretty towns. Especially recommend the Grimaldi restaurant in Locronan which has a fabulous chef; the food is fresh, delicious and excellent value for money. Very friendly staff in a very pretty village.
- Excellent breakfasts, lovely beds, friendly hosts, set in wonderful gardens just outside village.
Located on the first floor, the rooms offers garden views and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.Morgat is 24.9 miles from Villa d’Ys, while Crozon is 22.4 miles away. Brest Bretagne Airport is 29.2 miles from the property and Bénodet is 29.2 miles away.
Comfortable and spacious accommodation, friendly hosts.good breakfast.
Overall stay excellent value for money.
- Very friendly and helpful couple, couldn’t fault the room – spotlessly clean with a view over the garden and Chateaulin town. The bed was extremely comfortable. Only stayed one night, but would definitely stay again. Breakfast was croissants, toast and jam with a great selection of homemade preserves and 3 different types of local honey.
- bed was comfortable but with a rather heavy duvet and only one window to open for some air. Perhaps some different tea or coffee sachets would be useful especially to the British taste!!
- Very friendly family, very nice and clean room and bath for our own, fantastic breakfast with the best self cooked marmelade we ever had – help with all our questions. Thank you for a wonderful stay in your house, we enjoyed it very much!!:-)
- The breakfasts were fantastic – home made jams and lovely selection of local bread and pastries.
- Comfortable and spacious accommodation, friendly hosts.good breakfast.
The rooms at L’Escapade feature a private entrance and a TV. The private bathroom has a shower and toilet.The continental breakfast includes hot beverages, fruit juices, crepes, fruit, different kinds of bread and homemade cakes. It can be served on the terrace during summer.You can also choose to share meals with other guests and sample traditional French cuisine and regional specialities.
- Very nice host, charming house, clean room, excellent breakfast with home made crepes, yoghurt, confiture!
Nice room very friendly host
All home made confiture
- A very good night’s sleep. Lovely breakfast too.
- Warm welcome evening meal en families together with other visitors wonderful experience
- La gentillesse et l’accueil des propriétaires, la propreté de la chambre, ainsi que la qualité de la table d’hôtes.
The Studio comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. There is a flat-screen TV at the property.Quimper is 15.5 miles from The Studio, while Concarneau is 25.5 miles from the property. Brest Bretagne Airport is 21.1 miles away.
Best bed I’ve ever slept in. Val & Alan Bennett perfect hosts. The breakfast tray will keep you going til supper.
Gorgeous rural location with charming towns nearby.
Everything ! Particularly the location – right out in the beautiful countryside ,away from the hustle& bustle , so peaceful and calming .
The studio itself was spacious , lovely to have tea making facilities and all you’d need to make a meal if you wanted to which we didn’t , although if we’d stayed longer we’d definitely have done that.
The bed was so comfortable and warm and the bathroom was perfect too .
To have breakfast served to the studio by Val our hostess, was an added bonus . All you’d want for breakfast too – cheeses , cold meats , lovely fresh baguettes and croissants as well as home made jams & fruit plus cereals too .
A window looking out onto the spacious grounds with our own patio area & even a barbecue and huge outdoor table too and beyond that the fields & hillside in the distance .
Also Val was charming and helpful in every way .
- Hôte aux petits soins qui n’a pas hésité à se lever très tôt pour m’apporter le petit déjeuner à 7h. Valérie a même ajouté une corbeille de fruits, et elle avait mis à disposition de quoi grignoter, du thé, du café pour mon arrivée. Nuit hyper calme. Vue magnifique. Accès à un jardin superbe avec terrasse. Tout était impeccable. Je recommande fortement !
Accueil très chaleureux
Petit déjeuner copieux et excellent
Très bon séjour
- Le calme et la fonctionnalité du studio. L’attention et la discrétion extrêmes des hôtes.
- Best bed I’ve ever slept in. Val & Alan Bennett perfect hosts. The breakfast tray will keep you going til supper.
Chambre d’Hôtes Entre Mer et Monts
All of the rooms at Entre Mer et Monts feature a desk, a seating area and a parquet floor. Each room includes a flat-screen TV and a Blu-ray player. Each also has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is included and served daily in the dining room or on the veranda. An electric kettle, a fridge and a microwave are provided in the guest rooms.Entre Mer et Monts is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site and Quimper is 15.5 miles from the B&B. Many hiking paths and cycling trails can be found in the Armorique Regional Park, which is just 4.3 miles from the property.
accueil des plus chaleureux, convivialité tout le séjour, petit-déjeuner très confortable,
Chambre avec salle de bain bien installée et propre.
A recommander pour la qualité et la disponibilité des propriétaires.
- La chambre, la salle de bain, le petit déjeuné royal, la propriété avec son grand parc. La gentillesse de nos hôtes, tout était parfait. Les alentours extraordinaires, incroyables paysages. Idéale pour une retraite …
- Accueil formidable, petit déjeuner parfait, des conseils pour les visites, une chambre au calme, spacieuse et propre, une localisation proche de Locronan.
Depuis 15 ans que nous pratiquons les chambres d’hôtes c’est la
premiere fois que nous avons a faire a des proprietaires au petit soin
de leur client nous pensions que cela n’existe plus nous avons garde
Supervriendelijke mensen, lekkere kamer, aan alles is gedacht! Je mag van alles aan eten en drinken pakken en ook meenemen voor smiddags.
Een van de weinige Franse eigenaren die Engels spreken!
- accueil des plus chaleureux, convivialité tout le séjour, petit-déjeuner très confortable,
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Quéménéven Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Quéménéven Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Quéménéven Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Quéménéven Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!