10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Quarré-les-tombes Burgundy:
Le Pigeonnier De Quarré
At Le Pigeonnier De Quarré, every room comes with a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Avallon is 8 miles from Le Pigeonnier De Quarré, while Vézelay is 13 miles from the property.
- The hosts are really welcoming, the design of the house is interesting and the breakfast is amazing : all homemade and delicious!
- We arrived very late (11pm) after having some issues with our car in the south of France. We rang ahead and the owner was happy to wait up for us until we arrived. The property was nicely decorated and really cool in its layout! The rooms were large and the bed was extra comfortable and a good shower is always a bonus! The breakfast was extremely good, homemade jam and a selection of pastries. The owner also showed us various things to do in the area, including Saut de Gouloux (where there is an excellent restaurant).
- Very friendly host, english speaking, they gave us a home made jam as a memento.
- Lovely complex of outbuildings which have been restored for accommodation, surroundings are idyllic with the network of streams and bridges running around and through the property from the old watermill . Bedroom was spacious and comfortable with an good sized bathroom and separate toilet . Outside tables and chairs allow you to picnic in the garden. A Quirky layout with a wild garden obviously more work to be done in tidying up a couple of the buildings but all together a charming retreat and an excellent stop to and from the ferry terminal which is only 10 minutes away.
- Lovely hosts, big family room. Loved the breakfast. Perfect for an overnight stop while travelling.
La Maison du Lac
Rooms feature stone walls and a wardrobe. Some have lake views and a private bathroom with a shower.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily continental breakfast with homemade bread, jam and fruit. Barbecue facilities are at guests’ disposal.This property is 18.6 miles from the Château de Chinon and 14.9 miles from the A6 motorway. Free private parking is available on site.
- This accommodation was beautifully presented and very comfortable. Everything was new and beautifully clean. The gorgeous young lady who ran the accommodation doesn’t speak English but we managed to communicate. She made us feel very welcome and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Lake Agan is very close.
- very nice stay in all respects! even the weather was great
- All fine. Lovely owner – we hope to visit again shortly.
- l’accueil et l’amabilité de notre hote ,la chambre claire et prope avec la vue sur le lac, le petit déjeuner copieux à notre convenance.
Un calme absolu dans un lieu confortable.
Accueil formidable, petit déjeuner exceptionnel.
La Grande Maison du Morvan
La Grande Maison du Morvan features free WiFi throughout the property. There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for horse riding and cycling. Sainte-Marie is 23.6 miles from La Grande Maison du Morvan, while Vézelay is 14.3 miles away.
- Great location, great hosts. We highly recommend La Grand Maison!
- Very nice place, excellent house renovation, wonderful area.
Food: Superior quality, organic and local products.
A very warm welcome awaited us. Food cooked on the premises was simply wonderful. My wife’s Gluten Intolerance was catered for without fuss.
We have already booked for next year as once the word gets out how lovely this place is – it will soon be booked up.
Lovely old home now a 5 room BnB in a delightful rural setting. I looked over open fields with cattle.
Owners have renovated very well and provide an excellent experience.
I ate dinner and it was great. All food is organic and local, including cheese and sausage produced by family members of the owners.
Domaine de Clermont
At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a closet. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bath.A Full English/Irish breakfast is served daily at the property.Avallon is 13 miles from Domaine de Clermont, while Vézelay is 21 miles away.
- Lovely welcome to a beautiful old farmhouse. Fabulous breakfast including hot bread and home made preserves. Very good.
- We had an awesome time at this place. The welcoming was just perfect, the rooms are clean with a very nice view. We will for sure come again. The only bad point was the fact that we had reserved for only one night and we should have stayed longer !
- Bellissima struttura immersa nel verde. Si tratta di un casolare riadattato con camere al piano superiore e cucina/sala da colazione al piano di sotto. La signora che ci ha accolto è stata molto gentile consigliandoci dove poter cenare e prelevare contante (attenzione: la struttura accetta pagamenti solo in contanti e il bancomat più vicino è a 15km). Camere spaziose e pulite, lo stesso per toilette e sala da bagno. Ottima colazione con baguette calde,burro, marmellate fatte in casa tutto molto buono.
- Nous nous attendions à l’équivalent d’une chambre d’hotel. Nous avons eu à nous deux un petit appartement sans la cuisine. MAGNIFIQUE. Le lieu est très très calme et les propriétaires très sympathiques.
- La qualité et le déco de la chambre et de la salle de bains. Maison de goût.
La Vieille Diligence
All rooms are heated and feature a wardrobe and a desk. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries and a shower.A daily breakfast can be enjoyed at La Vieille Diligence. Traditional meals prepared by the hosts can also be served in the evening if you reserve in advance. The set menu includes starter, main course and dessertGuests can enjoy a sauna at an extra cost and boxes for horses can also be rented. Activities in the area include canoeing, kayaking and hiking. Free private parking is available on site.
- The place is close to the lake but it is not really walkable to the lake as shown in pictures. They have a wonderful billiards table and lots of board games which kept the wives and kids busy. Loads of kids books also to read.
- Idyllic location. Friendly host. Good breakfast. Safe parking. Peaceful. Will be returning for a longer stay!
Kind host, wonderful surroundings.
We enjoyed our evening meal sitting in the garden, listening to cicadas and birdsong.
Lovely French breakfast: fromage blanc with delicious local honey, freshly squeezed orange juice, and fresh bread and croissants.
Enjoyed a swim in the lake before leaving.
- Lovely breakfast and beautiful location on the lac. Lots of activities for kids in the area and the Morvan region has real rustic charm and lots on offer. Stayed for three nights to break the trip back from Italy to UK and great stop off location. Not many Brits seemed to have considered it and they should
L’hospitalité et la disponibilité de l’hébergeur.
Repas et petits déjeuners parfaits avec des confitures maison.
Cottage des Aubues
The rooms have a flat-screen TV and a coffee machine. Some units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day.You will have access to a shared kitchen on-site and can order breakfast and meals upon prior request. A barbecue is also available.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. Sainte-Marie is 21.1 miles from Gite des Vauclins, while Vézelay is 11.2 miles away.
- Nice cosy setting, friendly. Was the ideal location for our paddling trip on the chalaux
Friendly nice staff, good service and I like the breakfast even if I hoped for a bit more.
Check out time 10
Please change check in latest to 8pm
-I believe the owner who said she did not know about the info 24h reception!
- Very good optional breakfast, very friendly host, funny dog and pony and beautiful view and a place.
- L’accueil, le site, la propreté, les équipements
- Superbe ferme bourguignonne dans un cadre de verdure exceptionnel proche de Vézelay, de Bazoches et de bien d’autres sites à visiter. Accueil très chaleureuxpar les propriétaires.
Le Moulin de Razou
Rooms are individually decorated and feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower. Some of them have exposed beams.A kitchenette with kitchenware, an oven and a fridge is at guests’ disposal. You can enjoy a continental breakfast with homemade jam every morning in the dining area, which features exposed beams and stone walls.Massage and reflexology treatments can be arranged at Le Moulin de Razou. Guests can buy local products on site and free private parking is available.
- Nice, calm and green place owned by a very nice and welcoming couple. Delicious breakfast with french orange juice and homemage jam.
Super accueil. Une belle rencontre.
Propre arrangé avec goût. Super petit déjeuner avec des produits frais et l’hôtesse aux petits soins. Un peu à l’écart du GR pour les randonneurs mais vaut vraiment le détour.
Je recommande vivement.
Lieu enchanteur. La propriétaire est charmante.
Parfait pour se ressourcer. On y dort divinement bien. GPS indispensable.
- Accueil excellent, apéro dans le jardin, chambre très confortable, petit déjeuner parfait
- L’accueil réservé fut un réel plaisir , des échanges sympathiques
Domaine de Drémont
Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms are fully furnished and are decorated in a traditional Burgundian style. They feature a wardrobe, tiled flooring, a desk and a bathroom.A breakfast consisting of homemade or local products is prepared each morning at Domaine de Drémont. Guests also have access to a shared kitchen, which includes an oven, microwave and electric kettle as well as access to the living room with a fireplace.Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking on site.
- Excellent place for weekend retreat! Running farm with amazing family. Very welcoming and friendly people! And new dog in tha house 🙂 Will be back!
- Great hospitality by owners. Unbelievably beautiful views an surroundings. Lovely room and salon. Highly recommended.
- The location , lovely place .Owner very hospitable, easy going. The rooms big and charming . easy acces once you know the entrance. lovely farm.
- The place is lovely, extremely quiet and the owners very kind and helpfull . Breakfast is plentifull , with homemade bread, jams and honey, served in a beautifull dîning room ; there is also a kitchen if you want to prepare tour lunch pr diner.
The proprietors run a working farm, which gives the property a certain buzz. The farmhouse has been tastefully refurbished and is comfortable. Breakfast excellent. Proprietors welcoming and knowledgeable about the area, both fluent english speakers. There is a small kitchen, so one could do some cooking if desired.
Plenty of places in the area to visit: Avallon, Bibracte (highly recommended), Vezelay, Noyers to name but a few.
B&B Vassy Etaule
Each room has a view of the green landscape and flowered garden. The rooms are decorated with modern furniture and there is a seating area and tea and coffee making facilities.There is a shared kitchen at the property and you can enjoy meals with aperitif, wine and coffee included and prepared by the host upon prior reservation. Picnic also is possible upon prior request.You can play table tennis and darts at the bed and breakfast. Auxerre is 23.6 miles from Vassy Etaule, while Chablis is 19.9 miles away. Vézelay is a 20-minute drive away.
- Excellent breakfast , their own fruit and homemade jam.
- Attractive breakfast room, fresh bread and croissants
- Just everything. From the welcoming owners through the enchanting surroundings to the beautiful room.
- We had a good nights sleep in the very comfortable bed and were plenty warm enough. Breakfast was excellent with home made conserves and plenty of bread/cheese. A bowl of fresh fruit and homemade yoghurt was very welcome as were the warm pancakes! Our hosts were delightful and very interested in us and our travels.
- Amazing and beautiful, perfect countryside retreat.
Au Moulin De Vezelay
At AU MOULIN DE VEZELAY, every room has a desk. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Fontenay-près-Vézelay, like cycling.Auxerre is 27 miles from Au Moulin De Vezelay, while Avallon is 8 miles away.
- le cadre, le calme, la piscine, la bibliothèque très fournie ainsi que l’excellente documentation touristique sur la région et le Morvan, l’accueil.
- Le calme et la beauté du coin… La gentillesse de la propriétaire, le charme de la campagne.
- les oreillers nuls , petit déjeuner satisfaisant , la chambre très moyenne , pas de lit fait , ni nettoyage de la chambre ; par contre calme et verdure , mais un peu loin de tout et mal indiqué .
Petit déjeuner copieux avec confitures faites maison.
Très bon accueil
Accueil agréable et chambres étonnantes avec une ambiance d’autrefois et des salles de bain impeccables
petits déjeuners copieux et variés
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Quarré-les-tombes Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!