10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puymoyen Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Puymoyen Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puymoyen Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puymoyen Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puymoyen Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puymoyen Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puymoyen Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puymoyen Poitou-charentes:
La Maison des Eaux Claires
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a desk. La Maison des Eaux Claires provides certain units with garden views, and each room includes a kettle. All units include a wardrobe.Angoulême is 3.7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Limoges International Airport, 66.5 miles from Villa cosy, and Bordeaux Airport is 79.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Tour de Lavalette
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms include a wardrobe. Guests have access to a shared bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at La Tour de Lavalette can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cognac is 23.6 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Limoges International Airport, 51 miles from the property.
De ligging vlak bij het centrum.
Alles was netjes en schoon. Alleen was het op de tweede etage, voor ons niet erg maar voor anderen misschien wel een ding. Ook was het oppassen als je ‘s nachts naar de toilet ging.
Hele aardige dame, fietsen konden ook veilig gestald worden.
- Chambre spacieuse et confortable dans une maison “typiquement” angoumoisine.
- L’accueil de Mireille. sa bienveillance, sa jolie maison du 19e siècle sur les hauteurs d’Angoulême. le jardin, jolie vue sur la ville. tout près du centre ville.
- le super accueil + mise à disposition d’un garage pour la durée du Festival. Séjour vraiment agréable et confortable.
Im Zimmer gab es eine Heißwasserkocher, Kaffee, Tee und Zucker; eine große Flasche Wasser
Die liebevolle Betreuung und Unterstützung der Hausdame in Englisch und Französisch.
Ein altes traditionelles Haus gut eingerichtet.
- De ligging vlak bij het centrum.
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms have a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain units at Jardins Secrets also offer a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cognac is 23 miles from Jardins Secrets. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 52 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Great host, in a traditional French house. Amazing place with a superb breakfast. Would stay again.
Bed was really comfortable. We were well looked after
- Breakfast was very good and Claude a super hostess.
Madame Claude went to great trouble to ensure we enjoyed our stay.
Good bathroom, very interesting old property.Good value with central location.
- A very warm welcome to a beautiful home shared with guests. Situated right in the centre of old Angouleme near plenty of restaurants with magnificent views from the ramparts. A delicious breakfast served in a beautiful dining room.
Chambres d’Hôtes de Champs Fleuri
The rooms at Chambres d’hôtes de Champs Fleuri are individually decorated and have views of the garden or the pool. Free Wi-Fi access is provided in each room.A continental breakfast is offered every morning. Cafes and restaurants are a 5-minute drive away in Angoulême.You will also have access to a communal kitchenette, which is equipped with a microwave, kettle, toaster and refrigerator.With free private parking, Chambres d’hôtes de Champs Fleuri is a 30 –minute drive from Cognac and a 1-hour drive from Poitiers.
- very cordial reception by the owner; cozy rooms with a good view; nice breakfast – no buffet; will definitely return
- It’s a very beautiful place, the host and the hostess are very kind. You will love the garden and the view!
Amazing setting looking over Angouleme.
Very nice people.
Lovely rooms and bathrooms.
- Very welcoming and great breakfast. Friendly dog also! Fabulous view of City from breakfast table.
- Beautiful converted farm buildings in amazing surroundings. The owners are particularly friendly and great to talk to.
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Jardins de la Cathédrale
All of the rooms are uniquely decorated and feature a desk and a parquet floor. Each room also has an electric kettle and a garden view. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer and a bath.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room, on the terrace or in your room. Restaurants and bars can be found in the centre of Angoulême, which is just a 3-minute walk from the property.Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property. For guests arriving by car, private parking is possible nearby with an extra cost.
- Very nice – really good service and nice breakfast. Can only recommend the place!
- Very friendly owner. Excellent breakfast. Beautiful room, and with kettle! Excellent value for money.
Wonderful small hotel next to the old part of Angouleme.
The owner was extremely helpful especially with regard to the gluten free diet .
- This is one of the best B&B places that we have ever stayed in. We had a lovely room with an amazing view, everything was fresh and clean. The house is simply beautiful, and Martine is an exceptional hostess, so friendly and helpful, offering a superb breakfast with fresh croissants, home made cakes, and home made preserves. The location is only 5 mins walk from the town centre, where you will find many great eating places. A thoroughly enjoyable stay, and we look forward to a return visit in the future.
- Charming and comfortable home. Gracious and attentive hosts. Great breakfast. Will definitely recommend to friends.
Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Gael
All of the rooms at Villa Gael are uniquely decorated with a parquet floor, a fireplace and antique furniture. Offering a garden view, each room features an electric kettle and a private bathroom.The continental breakfast includes homemade jams and can be served by the fireplace, in the living room or on the terrace.Villa Gael is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free public parking is also possible on site and Angoulême Train Station is just 1.2 miles from the property.
- Very typically French property and comfortable bed. The owner kindly gave us a lift into town.
- The villa is marvelous, pity we had not more time to stay – beautiful arranged, clean and quiet. The lady was very friendly and the breakfast she prepared -mainly with home made products. Thank you!
- everything, the front when we arrived the garden leading to the door when you go inside the the furnishing and decor are amazing, it all felt like home should be, our room was beautiful the four poster bed was comfortable as well as stunning,we were given directions to a superb restaurant five minute walk away,
- Quaint old property, slightly awkward location down very narrow streets, bit of a hike up to the attic room, very nice breakfast with home made jam.
- When i pulled up outside I was concerned as the property looked unloved, but on entering the property I was very happy
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. At Mai, the rooms are equipped with a seating area.Angoulême is 1.9 miles from the accommodation, while Cognac is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chateau de Maumont – Esprit de France
The spacious rooms are individually decorated in soft tones and feature parquet flooring and antique furniture. All offer views of the garden and some include a fireplace.Breakfast is served every morning in Chateau de Maumont – Esprit de France’s breakfast area or in the comfort of the guest rooms at an extra cost.Free parking is possible and the château is less than 4.3 miles from the city of Angoulême and the Angoulême Train Station. Cognac can be reached by car in 50 minutes.
- Beautiful Chateau, lovely helpful host, tastefully decorated spacious room, excellent breakfast with homemade warm crumble.
Fabulous traditional French Chateau which was ideally situated nearby Agouleme. Secure parking.
Lovely setting with a great feeling.
Lovely homemade cakes/fruit for breakfast.
Owners could not have been more helpful.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Absolutely beautiful setting and chateaux. Extremely welcoming.
- Petit déjeuner avec produits maison servi dans une salle magnifique par une hote tres accueillante
Le Logis De Ruelle
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some feature river views.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Le Logis De Ruelle.Angoulême is 4.2 miles from the accommodation, while Cognac is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast. Property also within walking distance of a nice restaurant for dinner.
- Very Nice hosts. Beautiful grounds on the river. Good breakfast.
We felt we were visiting friends rather than using a hotel.
Friendly welcome with comfortable bed and breakfast in lovely setting.
- A fascinating building and historic contents. Very friendly and helpful owners.
- The entire experience was second to none an absolutely fabulous place to stay with the hosts, Michelle and Eve were so hospitable they were beyond accommodating !!!! we would really like to return if the opportunity arises we will most definitely return and maybe even make a special journey just to stay again.
Château Manoir de la Lèche
All rooms at Château Manoir de la Lèche are decorated with period furniture. Some offer a private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower and other rooms have a shared bathroom.Guests can relax in the chateau’s shared lounge with a TV. A continental or full English breakfast is served daily and free WiFi is available in the public areas.Hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Angoulême Cathedral is a 20-minute drive from the B&B and the city’s train station is 6.2 miles away.
- We had a wonderful stay for 3 nights in this lovely B & B. Lots of character, history and old-world charm blend in with modern confort, including large and newly renovated bathroom. Excellent location to explore Angouleme, Chateau de la Rochefoucauld, Oradour, Cassinomagus archeologic parc, etc. The owner is very nice and helpful.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful and clearly loves the old châteaux. All in all a brief but enjoyable stay. Very convenient for Anguilleme. Lovely gardens.
- What a lovely home and Roger made us feel right at home.It was such a joy spending time conversing with him about the area and the history of his home.
- The building is of great beauty and the grounds quite stunning – an early morning walk to take advantage of the freshness of that time of day is a real highlight. The owners are welcoming, friendly and very helpful. A gently aristocratic air prevails.
- The croissants were extra flaky. The owner is most welcoming and helpful to the extent that when our car broke down he loaned us his car. The room was excellent with a very comfortable bed.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puymoyen Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puymoyen Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puymoyen Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puymoyen Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!