10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puymirol Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Puymirol Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puymirol Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puymirol Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puymirol Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puymirol Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puymirol Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puymirol Aquitaine:
There is a shared lounge at the property where guests can enjoy tea and coffee. There is no TV in the lounge.Agen is 11.8 miles from La Beline, while Montauban is 28 miles away. The nearest international airports are Bergerac Dordogne Périgord Airport, 55.9 miles from the guesthouse, and Toulouse-Blagnac, 60.9 miles away.
Very hospital and friendly owners, spacious rooms and very clean. Excellent breakfast with fresh fruit and tasty homemade bread. Knowledgable about the area and gave good recommendations for dinner and activities.
Situated in a lush and green environment. Nice and quiet (you do need a car to get anywhere, but that was not a problem for us)
Would definitely recommend!
Thank you to Debra for the lovely warm welcome , we had a very comfortable stay in the en-suite bedroom . The location is very good and easy to find .
Excellent breakfast with homemade bread and preserves , we shall certainly return on future trips
- The owners were charming and welcoming. Everything was lovely, beautifully finished and decorated and the most amazing breakfasts, home made jams and even homemade bread. We could not fault anything at all and would thouroughly recommend it for a short or long stay.
I had a wonderful stay with Debra and her husband Paul. They made me feel incredibly welcome, and were very attentive and accommodating – they even offered to drop me off and pick me up from various locations throughout the weekend.
It’s a very relaxing place, with a great garden/grounds. Easy drive to Castelsagrat and other nearby towns.
Breakfast was fantastic (including fresh figs picked in the morning), and the bed was extremely comfortable. Would highly recommend.
- Excellent facilities, excellent staff, amazing breakfast and landscapes
- Very hospital and friendly owners, spacious rooms and very clean. Excellent breakfast with fresh fruit and tasty homemade bread. Knowledgable about the area and gave good recommendations for dinner and activities.
Domaine Équestre d’ Ilohé
At Domaine Équestre d’ Ilohé, the rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Agen is 10 miles from Domaine Équestre d’ Ilohé, while Montauban is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Château de Lagravade
Featuring period furnishings and a fireplace are these individually decorated guest rooms. Free WiFi is provided and some rooms feature a four-poster bed. The bathrooms have a claw-foot bathtub or a walk-in shower.A hearty vegan and organic breakfast is prepared every morning at Château de Lagravade, and it can be taken on the terrace. You can enjoy an aperitif in the TV room.Pleneselve Golf Club is a 15-minute drive from this château and Agen-La Garenne Airport is a 10-minute drive away. Private parking is free on site.
- Talented hosts and resident artists David (metal sculptures) and Natali (fabrics) made us very welcome and friendly. We enjoyed their company very much and it was a pleasure to spend time with them. The chateau is an art lovers dream with both David and Natali’s work on show inside and in the sculpture garden. The vegan breakfast was delicious.
- Everything! Our hosts were friendly and welcoming. They made us feel very at home. We had the most delicious breakfast – beautifully presented with home made granola & nut mixes and apple cakes – all vegan which was a total surprise to us but thoroughly delicious.
- Very nice hosts, friendly atmosphere nice art in both property and gardens
- Everything. The vegan breakfast was great. Very friendly and welcoming hosts.
Lovely old Chateau and the mix of old with the Art from Natalie and David made the location very interesting, informative and educational. A lovely location to tour around with many lovely old villages to visit. Unfortunately there is no evening meals available but the recommended restaurants were excellent.
Breakfast was excellent and plentiful.
La Garde Pile de Fichou
At La Garde PILE de Fichou you will find a garden. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is 55.3 miles away.
- Just such a beautiful location. Very quiet, but a lively restaurant in a medieval village 15 mins away . Owners really friendly.
- The grounds were beautiful. Our hosts were the most charming and friendly people. Breakfast was fun and generous. The countryside around the property was stunningly beautiful. Be sure you look at a map, the place is very isolated and a great place to relax.
- Very friendly owner, clean and new rooms. The staff goes though much effort to make your stay pleasant.
- I’ve been staying there for 6 nights, Very good experience. Beautiful garden, friendly and helpful owner; breakfast with fresh egg…
- Absolute peace, charming owners, extremely helpful. Freshly cooked breakfast each morning, and great for self catering. (No walkable restuarants)
Manoir Le Bigourda
Rooms at Manoir Le Bigourda are individually decorated. They include tea and coffee making facilities, as well as free WiFi access. The en-suite bathroom comes with a bathtub or a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.For the B&B guests, breakfast is served daily in the dining room. It can also be enjoyed on the covered terrace, weather permitting. Dinner is available on some evenings, by prior reservation only. There are 4 restaurants a 5-minute drive away.A shared lounge and free bicycles are at guests’ disposal, as well as a games room and table tennis. Agen Train Station is a 30-minute drive from the property, where free private parking is available.
A very special place to stay , beautiful home with amazing collection of antiques. Lovely breakfast and very enjoyable meal with Robert , Carol Ann and friends.
We would love to return on our next trip to France.
- Superb – loved decor and the peaceful location topped by exceptional service from our hosts would give higher than ten if I could
- Robert was an outstanding host. Rooms much better than pictures. Pool and Gite well equipped too. We had a flat tire and Robert helped with the loan of an electric pump, translations, telephone organisation and essentially nothing was too much trouble. Definitely recommend booking (an excellent) dinner ahead for your first night as restaurants a drive away.
- This beautiful traditional home is set in lovely, quiet countryside. The house itself was packed full of wonderful antiques. Our room was beautifully restored with modern bathroom. The swimming pool was lovely and set in a pretty, private garden. The hosts were wonderful. Nothing was too much trouble and they provided a super breakfast. We travelled with our 2 dogs and they were very happy to have these in their home. A lovely place to stay.
We love this property. We love the setting and the wonderful building, with its amazing decoration. Robert and Carol Ann are friendly, helpful and welcoming and made our stay very special.
The swimming pool is lovely.
The area has wonderful villages and bastide towns and there are good restaurants to be found.
- A very special place to stay , beautiful home with amazing collection of antiques. Lovely breakfast and very enjoyable meal with Robert , Carol Ann and friends.
Chambres d’Hôtes Chateau de Cavagnac
Offering a view of the park, these guest rooms are decorated with antique furniture and one room also has a fireplace. A hairdryer and free toiletries are provided in the en suite bathrooms.A continental breakfast consisting of homemade jam is served in the dining room, which features a chandelier, an original fireplace and artworks. After breakfast, you can browse the free Wi-Fi access in the lounge, which has a TV. Guests can also use the communal kitchen facilities.The airport, train station and numerous restaurants in Agen are only 6.8 miles from this property. Free private parking is available on site.
- Unusual place to stay. The owner was charming and a fascinating person to talk to.
- This is an amazing place to stay and I recommend it to everyone. It is full of history and reflects life in a chateau. The grounds are also very good.
Hospitality of friendly owner. Lovely old chateau and interesting contents.
Use of excellent swimming pool.
- Tout et surtout l accueil de la maitresse des lieux
- confort literie – chambre très spacieuse – petit déjeuner – lieu très silencieux – accueil de la propriétaire
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- The owners, their desire to make our stay perfect, the views and the overall facilities. Lovely comfortable bed, great bathroom, lovely breakfast with fresh ingredients including home-made jams and artisan cheeses.
- The hosts were amazing, giving us a restaurant recommendation and driving us into town. The property is lovely with a great view over the valley. There a five cats which were all very friendly. The bathroom was of a very high standard. And the breakfast was all organic.
- Very friendly couple! Nicely decorated house! Amazing breakfast! Cute cats!
- Has to be one of the best Chambre d’hote in France, run by the nicest, most helpful people you could hope to meet.
- Great place to stay if you like cats! There are at least six of them around the house. The hosts are very friendly and the guest room is modern, clean & cozy. The view is great, the outdoor swimming pool as well and you can often enjoy it on your own. You have your own table on the outdoor terrace where you have breakfast and eat any time of the time if you bring your own food. The separate bathroom and toilet is not an issue at all (it’s right in front of the room).
Le Domaine Du Chasselas
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. The rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.You can play ping pong, pool, and darts at Le Domaine Du Chasselas.Agen is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Cahors is 31 miles away. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Very good location for a lovely stay in South West France.
- Beautiful, quiet surroundings and lovely building. Welcoming and very helpful, informative hosts. Loads of local information and good recommendations for visits. Local restaurant good and owner warm and genial.
Stunning location, set in the heart of the countryside. Beautiful house and gite, clean and comfortable and stylishly furnished.
Judith and Steven were excellent hosts and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was amazing and very filling! A great start to the day whether it be poolside (which is also fantastic) or a day exploring the surrounding area.
- Nous avons adoré cet endroit, le cadre champêtre, la tranquillité, la piscine pour se rafraîchir en ces chaudes journées, l’accueil parfait et le bon petit déjeuner servi sur la terrasse pour un prix plus que raisonnable …. nous aurions aimé rester plus longtemps !!! Thank you !!!
L’accueil très chaleureux, le cadre autour de l’établissement, les services proposés, et le petit déjeuner très copieux.
Excellent établissement ! Merci !
All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, sofa and wooden flooring. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries.A breakfast is provided each morning at Manoir Larcouillet. Guests can have dinner with the owners on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday upon reservation at least 24 hours in advance.Belleperche Abbey is a 20-minute drive away and Moissac is 8.1 miles from the property. Additional features include daily newspapers, free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site.
- Magical setting, superb bathroom, copious breakfast
- Fantastic hosts. Great mansion in the countryside with top facilites, including a nice pool. The breakfast was exceptional with local products.
- Aperitifs by the pool, delicious breakfast on the terrace
- The owners were exceptionaly good, the location is so perfect, great pool, nice size rooms
- Absolutely wonderful place. Beautiful little spot. Terrific, large room with spectacular bathroom. Delicious breakfast in the garden. Charming proprietors. Wish we could have stayed longer.
Le Farat Bed & Breakfast
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a closet. Each room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is served at the property.Agen is 18 miles from Le Farat Bed & Breakfast, while Montauban is 23 miles from the property. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 18 miles away.
- Great views, room was huge and convenient, breakfast was delicious, and owners were super helpful and hospitable. Highly recommended.
Location, facilities, grounds [ biggest pool we have come across],largest and most splendid b and b facilities by far [especially the huge and marvellously equipped bathroom].
Range of breakfast food offered very good. All far more spacious than we have experienced. High quality restaurant very close by, though if walking , up a steep hill going there.
- We loved the comfort of the beds, the great breakfast and the passion and commitment that Alison and Nick have put into La Farat to make it a special place to stay. We would definitely recommend it to our friends.
- More than B&B, this. Was an apartment, and very well eqipped. VVerygood breakfast.
- Hostess lovely.super size.gorgeous views .pool wonderful
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puymirol Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puymirol Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puymirol Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puymirol Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!