10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puylagarde Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Puylagarde Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puylagarde Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puylagarde Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puylagarde Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puylagarde Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puylagarde Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puylagarde Midi-pyrénées:
Le Couvent de Neuviale
Some units include views of the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Cahors is 33.6 miles from Le Couvent de Neuviale, while Figeac is 31.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Rodez – Aveyron Airport, 46 miles from Le Couvent de Neuviale.
- The property was meticulously restored – appropriate for the type of building and country French aesthetic. Warm and comfortable. The hosts were genuinely interested in every guest and wonderful!
- The magnificent house, the beautifully designed room, the kindness beyond words of the owners, the village near by with its great restaurants, the magical breakfast…dont hesitate booking, this is top!
- Exceptional hospitality, use of swimming pool. Unique accommodation
- Such a beautiful place – the hotel and the rooms, with sooo much love for the details, the surrounding area…. the owners are so sweet, giving you advice where to go and what to see. We are already looking forward to our next stay!
The House was incredible! The host are amazing! All the House are exactly as the pictures even better. Super clean and lovely, Very cozy!! Perfect in all ways.
Marc and Lieave are very nice, really charming people. They make us feel like home. Always helpfull.
We really recomend this place!
Le Moulin à huile
Rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Villefranche de Rouergue is 8.1 miles from the property. Najac is 7.5 miles away. You will find Saint Cirq-lapopie just 15.5 miles away. Cahors is 24.2 miles from Le Moulin à huile, while Figeac is 21.1 miles away. Rodez – Aveyron Airport is 29.8 miles from the property.
- It was totally different, we liked the fire place and contact with the hosts. It is not your usual stay-over.
The first thing you should do when booking this, is accept the offer of a family meal from the lovely couple who own the place. It costs €10 per person (free for children under 10) and is worth every penny and more! It was a delicious meal where we were able to chat to the owners and find out more about their wonderful home.
The accommodation is the true definition of shabby chic French. No imitations here- it’s the real thing. It has easily been the best place I have ever stayed and is somewhere that you will never forget. If you like fancy gadgets in your hotel – then this is not for you. If you want to experience true French accommodation, life and food, then this is the place for you.
11 out of 10.
Accueil très chaleureux
Literie très confortable
Repas et petit dejeuner délicieux
Décoration de bon goût très cosy
- accueil des proprieteres, a notre ecoute ,nous programme une visite de la region au petit soin pour nous le calme le silence dans le moulin le lit confortable le diner délicieux et le petit dejeuner copieux avec un tarif raisonable
L’accueil et la gentillesse des hôtes ainsi que leurs bons conseils sur les visites à faire aux alentours !
L’aspect atypique du logement, la présence d’animaux nous ont fait sentir comme à la maison !
Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Homemade meals prepared with local produce are available upon request.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and fishing. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Cahors is 20.5 miles from L’Auremaly, while Montauban is 28.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Rodez – Aveyron Airport, 35.4 miles from the property.
- It’s a lovely quiet place. Thr breakfast is accompanied by home-made jams and yoghurt.
- I thought Nadine managed admirably well with my lack of French. She was very helpful and lovely.
- Absolutely stunning location, beautiful rooms, hosts incredibly friendly and welcoming. Couldn’t have been made to feel more at home.
- Very friendly owners, who produced some lovely, tasty meals. Beautiful views from the property.
- The owners were very friendly and looked after us.
Domaine La Poujade
Each room here has a private entrance and will provide you with air conditioning, a seating area, tea/coffee making facilities, a refrigerator and a private bathroom with a shower. You can enjoy garden views from your room.Upon prior request, guests can share evening meals at the owner’s table.The property offers free parking. It is located 4.3 miles from Caylus Military Camp while Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is 47.8 miles away.
- Accueil très chaleureux Je recommande vivement cet endroit très intime et reposant .
A notre arrivée nous avons eu un accueil chaleureux et avons apprécié la grandeur de la chambre, ses équipements et sa propreté.
Petit déjeuner copieux et complet
Nous recommandons ce gite
Le petit déjeuner très copieux
Accueil très chaleureux et convivial
Literie très confortable
- Des hôtes charmants, petit déjeuner très bien garni, chambre très propre, lit confortable, bouilloire à disposition avec du thé et du café et le pique-nique copieux lui aussi qui m’attendait dans le réfrigérateur
- Todo excelente y muy amables. Desayuno muy bueno y completo! Podría sumar un televisor.
Maison des Vignes
The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Maison des Vignes.Albi is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Cahors is 22 miles from the property. Marcillac Airport is 37 miles away.
- Although only there one night we booked the small apartment which was no more expensive than a room on its own so there was plenty of space plus microwave, small electric hotplate, table and chairs so you could make a basic meal, ideal for a family. Breakfast was also very good with plenty to choose from, would definitely use Maison De Vignes again.
- Great self contained apartment. Delightful hostess. Incredibly generous breakfast.
- personne chaleureuse accueillante……lieux sympatique et propre …petit dejeuné trés copieux…..pret a y revenir et a conseiller
l’accueil, la situation proche du bourg, le calme, la vue sur Caylus
le petit déjeuner chez le propriétaire copieux et varié
parking à l’ombre à proximité
- L’accueil très chaleureux, le petit déjeuner excellent! Nous avions une chambre très spacieuse, cela est agréable d’être reçu par une hôtesse aussi accueillante !
La malle d’Arthur
Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom with a bath and a hair dryer.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Albi is 28 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Cahors is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 37 miles from La malle d’Arthur.
No reviews yet.
Le Petit Coin de Charme
All rooms have their own private bathroom with either a bath, shower or both along with hairdryers and guests are welcome to use the property’s private terrace.Other complimentary facilities offered at the property include a ticket and restaurant booking service, secure luggage/sports equipment storage and parking.Toulouse-Blagnac Airpot is 46 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Domaine La Rose
The rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. All rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Albi is 28 miles from Domaine La Rose, while Cahors is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. Dinners are available upon reservation.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Cahors is 18.6 miles from La Hulotte, while Figeac is 18.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive Dordogne Valley Airport, 54.7 miles from the property.
- A beautiful hideaway on the GR65 with food and hosts to match.
- Clean and comfortable. Friendly owner and charming room.
- Kindness of the owners and excellent homemade local food
Our hosts were more than friendly and
went out of the way for us! We were walking on the GR 46 trail and when it looked like we were going to arrive too late for dinner they drove out to pick us up. And the next morning drove us into town to pick up supplies for our lunch and dropped us off on our trail!
- Large, well decorated room. Nice common area with drinks, tea and coffee. Lots of literature/information on area. Helpful, friendly hosts. Good food.
Pérard Chambres D’Hotes
The rooms at Pérard Chambres D’Hotes are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Albi is 30 miles from Pérard Chambres D’Hotes. Marcillac Airport is 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puylagarde Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puylagarde Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puylagarde Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puylagarde Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!