10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puyhardy Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Puyhardy Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puyhardy Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puyhardy Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puyhardy Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puyhardy Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puyhardy Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puyhardy Poitou-charentes:
Chambres d’Hôtes Bienvenue
All rooms have access to the garden and patio.Breakfast is served daily in the dining room or on the outdoor sun terrace.L’Absie is surrounded by forest and lakes, which offer plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing and mountain biking.Bienvenue is situated on the main square in L’Absie on the crossroad of the D744 (Nantes to Niort) and the D949bis (Poitiers to La Roche sur Yon) roads. It is just a-45 minute drive from Puy du Fou.
great ambiance, interesting old house, quiet little town with Brit owned ‘Pub’ just around the corner, good food and my favourite Wiltshire beer!
Dean very helpful amiable host. Recommend highly.
- Dean was a very lovely and accommodating. We have stayed in many chambre d’hotes and this is by far the best one!
- Everything !! Lovely huge suit, bed to die for. Lovely place. Great host
- we could not have been made more welcome by the owner Dean, our room was lovely, good size bathroom, had a room that overlooked the garden which had fabulous long windows that you could open wide, breakfast is more than adequate and Dean was a mind of information with helpful tips and advice to help us, would definitely recommend here and would most definitely stay again and would recommend to friends and family.
Friendly reception, no fuss. Lovely big room and bathroom. Perfect location for our needs as the rally we were following passed through the town. Easy to find and plenty of easy safe parking.
Excellent breakfast set us up for the day.
Highly recommended for any type of traveller
- great ambiance, interesting old house, quiet little town with Brit owned ‘Pub’ just around the corner, good food and my favourite Wiltshire beer!
Logis De La Mélissière
At Logis De La Mélissière, the rooms have a closet. The rooms include a electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.You can play ping pong at Logis De La Mélissière, and the area is popular for hiking.Niort is 12 miles from Logis De La Mélissière. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Absolutely everything. Brigitte was all you could ever hope for as a host.
- A nice experience staying in a character building. Decor and fittings in keeping with surroundings. Very large, comfortable room. Lovely pool and gardens. Good breakfast.
The room was enormous and tastefully decorated.
We had an evening meal with our French hosts and although they spoke very little English and we spoke even less French we managed to have a good conversation with the help of smart phones & phrase books.
The home cook food was fantastic as was the breakfast.
- Great breakfast and the owner was friendly and helpful. Pool was outstanding.
The hosts are wonderful, room lovely and food exceptional..
We will be back.
Thank you so much for making our stay so relaxing. It was always lovely to meet like minded fellow guests and make friends.
Les Deux Pignons
The rooms at Les Deux Pignons feature countryside views and original wooden beams. Each one is also complete with satellite TV, an electric fan and facilities for making tea and coffee.A hot breakfast and packed lunches are available with an extra cost. The hosts can also prepare homemade dishes using home-grown ingredients, if you reserve in advance.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and free private parking is provided on site. As well exploring the surrounding countryside, you may also choose to drive the 37.3 miles to Puy du Fou Theme Park.
- Amanda is a fantastic host and made everything perfect. Her cooking is also very good. Excellent value and high quality food and lodging. Will definitely return.
- Nice comfy room with large bathroom with bath. Very nice breakfast too. Very quiet.
- The welcome we received from Amanda after a long day driving was magnificent. Her home is charming and clean, beautiful bed linen plenty of hot water. The meal option was perfect and if passing will definitely stay there again
- La gentillesse de l hôte ! Le confort du lit est un vrai plus
proprio discrète et attentive
belle taille de chambre
déco charmante, so British
Produits du terroir au petit-déj
The Chateau Farmhouse
Each bedroom has tea and coffee making facilities and a shared bathroom with a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or gluten-free breakfast.Guests can relax in the courtyard and enjoy walks and bike rides on the trails in the garden.Niort is 20.5 miles from The Chateau Farmhouse, while Parthenay is 13.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers Airport, 44.1 miles from the property.
- Extremely comfortable beds and fluffy towels. House is tastefully decorated. Maria, the host, is a lovely person, very discreet and flexible. The place is calm, perfect to get some rest. The restaurant is just round the corner.
- The towels were the thickest and most luxurious towels ever! I am convinced they sewn together overnight by elves!
- accueil chaleureux, literie excellente, petit déjeuner copieux
- Le blanc immaculé du linge-draps serviettes de toilette, rideaux, le silence, les poules dans le jardin, les fruits délicieux dans la grande cuisine. Délicatesse et respect de l’hôtesse.Une ambiance sereine.
- La propriétaire est très accueillante et sympathique. Elle est à l’écoute de ses hôtes. Les chambres sont “cosy” et décorées avec goût. Les viennoiseries et le pain de la boulangerie du village d’à côté sont délicieux.
The room has a private bathroom and private toilet.Parthenay is 10.6 miles from L´Aveneau, while Thouars is 31.1 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport, 44.7 miles from L´Aveneau.
Prachtige omgeving, rustieke grote kamer met mooie badkamer.
Bij het ontbijt eigen gemaakte soorten jam. Vriendelijke mensen.
- Très bon accueil. Lieu agréable. Chambre soignée .
- Impeccable : accueil sympa, grand jardin, chambre réellement adaptée pour une famille, cuisine maison avec les légumes du jardin
la literie de bonne qualité
hôte très discrète
petit déjeuner un peu maigre et pauvre mais avec de délicieuse confiture maison
- La propreté, la literie excellente, une bouilloire avec café thé et tisane, salle d’eau très propre. Nous avons été très bien pour une nuit seulement lieu très calme pour le repos c’était très bien. Prêt à y retourner.
- Prachtige omgeving, rustieke grote kamer met mooie badkamer.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Tilleul
Each room is decorated in a simple, elegant and modern style, some featuring stone walls and wooden beams. All rooms have a seating area with board games and each room has a private bathroom with a shower.Continental breakfast is served daily and you can enjoy other meals prepared by the hosts with fresh, local products. A picnic basket is also available on request. You will find a choice of shops and restaurants at Fontenay-le Comte, 8.1 miles away.
- Friendly helpful owner. Quiet location. Very clean.
Lovely comfy room, excellent bathroom, stunning decor
Friendly dogs and Anita was very nice
- Excellent accommodation, very friendly host and a super quiet location. We also booked an evening meal which was very good. Also liked the prompt and helpful replies to my e-mails.
- Anita the owner was very welcoming ,we arrived later than we expected however it wasn’t a problem ,we were asked if we wanted to have dinner ,which we did ,it was very nice.we had the top floor bedroom which was spacious ,clean and well furnished.
- The family atmosphere and wonderful home cooking. So friendly, loved having the breakfast on the patio in the sun under the parasol.
Entre Marais et Gatine
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom, while some feature a garden view. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Niort is 10 miles from Entre Marais et Gatine, while Parthenay is 22 miles from the property. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 34 miles away.
- Laurent and Laëtitia were superb hosts! Informative and welcoming and our dinner and breakfasts with home made produce were great!
- We sat with the host family for dinner which was brilliant. They All were very attentive and sociable
- Un couple sympathique et accueillant. Une belle demeure en pierre rénovée et décorée avec goût. Au calme. Et d’excellents yaourts maison !
- Acceuil personnalisé, écoute et sens du service….
stille rustige ligging met parking ;goede ontvangst ; gastvrouw kookt heerlijk ,avondeten aanrader.
hond zeer welkom. natuurpark Marais Poitevin ,groene Venetie bezocht.
Chateau Pont Jarno B&B
The rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property. You can play billiards at this bed and breakfast.Parthenay is 11.2 miles from Chateau du Pont Jarno, while Fontenay-le-Comte is 20.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers – Biard Airport, 54.1 miles from Chateau du Pont Jarno.
Staff were very helpful and friendly
Everything we asked for was delivered
Rooms were enormous and warm
Beds were extremely comfortable
- An honesty bar would make the place perfect. So we didn’t have to keep asking for drinks.
- This chateau provides 5* accommodation , plus ‘nothing is too much trouble’ service, about a three hour drive from St Malo, close to Niort. €140 a night is not cheap for a ‘chambres d’hotes’ but our suite included a large bedroom, fabulous en suite and a salon where we could relax and have our meals. Dinner is best arranged when booking. Recommended unreservedly.
- The hosts are lovely and a perfect mix of sociable whilst recognising you are away for a relaxing break. Everything was very comfortable and our rooms finished to a very high standard. Would definitely return!
- Thank you Debbie and Colin for everything, it was a real pleasure staying there. You have been a very nice host. We enjoyed beeing in your castel. The rooms are clean and the views are beautiful. Its a quiet place and you can enjoy the silence. The garden and the swimming pool makes the perfect combination beetwen the old times and the present. The dinner and the breakfast was very good. We will repeat again. Erika and Carlos
- Staff were very helpful and friendly
La Roche Parthenay Farm
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a closet. The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of La Roche Parthenay Farm can find nearby.Niort is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Les Herbiers is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 41 miles from La Roche Parthenay Farm.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes Chez Josette et Didier
These individually decorated guest rooms have antique furniture and they offer a garden view. Free Wi-Fi access is available and the en suite bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hosts can prepare traditional French dishes for dinner upon request and at an extra cost. After dinner, you can relax beside the fireplace in the lounge.Petit Chêne Golf Club is 7.5 miles from this B&B and Futuroscope Theme Park is 55 minutes away by car. Free private parking is available on site.
- Beautiful room, very rustic and super clean. Very lovely property and kind hosts. I recommend this place as stress free if you have children or a pet.
Lovely house and room.
Great facilities with a kitchen for use by guests.
Located right on the Velo Francette route.
Great breakfast and optional table d’hôte was delicious and plentiful. Ideal for hungry cyclists!
We arrived on an extremely hot day after cycling for a few hours and the cold beer provided as we sat on the terrace was perfect!
Overall a great stop and exceptional value for money.
- Didier goes out of his way to deal with my dietary requirements – and this year they held back dinner when we were running late in arrival.
- Nice country house run by the owners. Was absolutely delighted to be offered a late “dinner picnic” since after long ride we missed to find some restaurant. Breakfast: amazing experience to taste many different homemade jams with fresh bread. If you pass by highly recomend.
- Calme et accueillant. Une belle parenthèse dans la vie trépidante de tous les jours.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puyhardy Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puyhardy Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puyhardy Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puyhardy Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!