10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puygiron Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Puygiron Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puygiron Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puygiron Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puygiron Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puygiron Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puygiron Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puygiron Rhône-alps:
L’auberge de la valdaine
At the bed and breakfast, every room has a closet. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower, while some have garden views.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Orange is 29 miles from L’auberge de la valdaine, while Valence is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 45 miles from the accommodation.
- People were great and so was the space. Beautiful rooms in a charming house with a wonderful riverside garden.
- Super accueil ! Propriétaires très sympas et accommodants
- Le petit déjeuner offert et très bien. La bonne surprise de bénéficier d’un appartement super mignon et la possibilité de dîner sur place !!
- Très bon rapport qualité prix. Coin très calme. Accueil agréable et bonne restauration sur place.
- Accueil très chaleureux et très bon rapport qualité/prix. Nous reviendrons
At the bed and breakfast, every room has a patio. The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. Guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at Le Jabelin.Orange is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Valence is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- The peace and quiet of the country side. The host spoke good English but helped with French. He was thoughtful and very entertaining but not intrusive. Breakfast was excellent. This is a good place to make a base to explore this part of Provence. I highly recommend this B&B
- Very good host & bedroom. Good local restaurant & nearby sites.
- Excellent value with (modest) free breakfast included. Very solicitous host. Good advice on evening restaurants.
- Spacious room, good shower, big bed and very nice building. Lovely atmosphere and a welcoming and pleasant owner. Felt like home. Would come back!
Très bonne literie
Environnent très reposant
Le Mas des Lavandières
Each caravan has a lounge area and a small kitchenette with stove and fridge. Guests have access to a bathroom with a shower and WC.The breakfast is continental, with homemade pastries. The closest restaurant is 2.5 miles away, and the closest grocery shop is 0.9 miles away.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- Très bien roulotte avec une literie très confortable, une piscine excellente protégée du mistral et un petit déjeuner délicieux. Merci à Myriam pour son accueil très chaleureux et discret. C est un endroit avec un calme absolu. Je vous le conseille et pour nous à refaire. Cordialement
- Endroit tres reposant, la gérante est tres gentille et a l’écoute.
- accueil très chaleureux, cadre idéal pour se reposer .
- Le calme et la quiétude de l endroit, l accueil de Myriam la propriétaire , sa gentillesse, ses petits déjeuners savoureux, ses confitures, ses conseils toujours avisés. On a même pu profiter de la piscine avec ce beau soleil d octobre, On reviendra dans ses roulottes c est une évidence et c est une région magnifique
- Excellent petit déjeuner amené devant (ou dedans) la roulotte. Très bel accueil.
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms include a desk. All guest rooms feature a closet.Guests at La Piverdiere can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Orange is 29 miles from La Piverdiere, while Valence is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 44 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Domaine du Vivier
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a terrace with a garden view. A seating area is available to all guests, while some rooms include a DVD player. Guest rooms have a desk.Valence is 23 miles from Domaine du Vivier, while Montélimar is 8 miles away. Caumont Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Beautiful property, serene location, nice swimming pool
- Domaine du Viviers is a truly remarkable place – very amiable people created “une tres belle maison”, very quiet, remote enough from any city noise (or light pollution, in case you happen to be into Perseides in August), but close enough to any major attractions – Great base to visit Montélimar or La Caverne du Pont D’Arc with its 36000 year old cave paintings. If I made any mistakes this summer, it is not to plan for more time here.
- Very quite environment in the countryside, in a beautiful restored old property. Large room with good bed. Good breakfast.
- Beautiful setting, conveniently located for us between Geneva and the lavender fields/Provence area: close to main roads but in a beautiful tranquil setting with an amazing 360 view. Even though arrived quite late, the owners were mega friendly. Breakfast was great on a beautiful terrace outside. The pool looked great too though we didn’t have time to use it. The building is old and gorgeous.
Tout simplement super des hotes très accueillants un petit déjeuner super avec tout le confort
Le lieu est vraiment atypique et très inspirants
Donnes très envie d’y retourner
Des prestations vraiment top
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Montélimar is 6.2 miles from Moulin Mariman, while Vaison-la-Romaine is 34.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 51.6 miles from Moulin Mariman.
- Very welcoming and a surprise to be able to have dinner. Also catered for vegetarians at short notice
- Upon arrival we were greeted by the hotel owner and felt comfortable straight away. We drove from the Netherlands and were ready for some time to relax. The area is very nicely decorated and clean. The rooms are large with great beds. In the evening a meal was cooked and all guest ate dinner at the same time.
Johan may be a superhuman… Nothing was too much trouble, the breakfast was incredible every morning (all made by him) and I would highly recommend his evening meals too.
Despite his modesty, his English is excellent and his charming hotel is perfect for a relaxing stay in the rural French countryside.
- Très bon accueil, repas le soir et petit-déjeuner très agréables sur la terrasse, détente garantie avec la piscine, établissement proche des lieux touristiques et également au calme.
Beaucoup d’attention et de gentillesse.
Un très beau lieu, et une bonne table d’hôte.
Un séjour rapide, mais inoubliable !
La Bastide du Pré de l’Aube
With a private terrace opening onto the garden and the mountains, each guest room features an LCD TV with DVD player and a private bathroom with walk-in shower, free toiletries and hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served daily at La Bastide du Pré de l’Aube. Some restaurants can be found in Grignan, 3.7 miles away.You can go hiking in the surrounding area or play golf in Clansayes, which is 9.3 miles from the property. La Bastide du Pré de l’Aube is a 25-minute drive from Montélimar and 8.7 miles from the A7 motorway.
- L’accueil hyper sympa, la beauté des lieux. La cuisine de la maîtresse de maison.
- Een prachtig domein, een super ontbijt maar wat nog het belangrijkste is, een hartelijke gastvrouw en gastheer! Al bij de aankomst waren wij als zowel onze hond welkom! Ook de table d’hôte was super, een familiale sfeer. Kortom fantastisch!
- Tout. Le raffinement du lieu et le charme des hôtes. Superbe séjour.
- Accueil parfait et petit déjeuner excellent avec produit frais, chambre agréable et parfaitement propre. A conseiller!
- Les propriétaires (actuels et futurs) et toutes les personnes rencontrées dans cette incroyable maison ont été parfaits, accueillants, bienveillants et très agréables! Le petit déjeuner est copieux et délicieux! La chambre est très confortable, soigneusement décorée et la terrasse privative très agréable. La piscine est très grande, les extérieurs sont très bien entretenus et magnifiques! Tout y est pour passer un super séjour!
Au Rêve Chatoyant
The rooms at Reve Chatoyant are individually decorated. Each has a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.Set in a traditional Provencal tavern, the ground floor bar and dining areas feature fireplaces and wooden furniture. Large French windows open onto a shady terrace and garden.A children’s playground is also on site. The staff can help to arrange other outdoor activities in the area including hiking and horse riding.Au Reve Chatoyant is 36.7 miles from Valence airport and free private parking is available on site.
- L accueil, la serinite des lieux, la décoration du jardin atypique, ld petit déjeuner copieux
- Das Haus liebevoll eingerichtet und in einer stimmungsvollen natürlichen sehr ruhigen Lage.
- L’extérieur est très joli et c’est sympa d’avoir une rivière qui passe à coté de la maison d’hôtes
Tres grande chambre dans un beau batiment, tres joli jardin.
Chambre tres propre.
Magnifique !!! Un rêve cet établissement …
Nous y reviendrons plus d’une fois c est certain !!!
Le propriétaire est tout simplement adorable… tant à l arrivée le soir qu au petit déjeuner le matin 🙂
Villa Magnolia Parc
The guest rooms offer views of the park, the city or the swimming pool, large windows, high ceilings and ornamental fireplace. They come with a private bathroom with walk-in shower, bathrobe and slippers.Guests will enjoy breakfast with fresh fruit, bread, orange juice and muffins offered at Villa Magnolia Parc. Bars and restaurants with a large range of international cuisine can be found 650 feet away. Guests can go shopping or visit one of the Nougat museums in Montélimar’s Old Town, 0.6 miles away.Guests can go cycling and hiking in the Ardèche region, just 1.9 miles away, or visit La Ferme aux Crocodiles Zoological Garden in Pierrelatte, 17.2 miles away. A congress centre accommodating up to 400 people is located 2,800 feet from the property, while Montélimar Train Station is just 1,300 feet away. Montélimar Airport and its museum are 2.6 miles away.A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.
- Arquitecture and details and story and garden and breakfast. And last but least the incredible reception of the owners. Thank you very much, we will come back again for sure during our next journey in Montelimard
- The welcome was very friendly from Daniel and Clasien. The room was superb and the recommendations for eating first class
- Villa Magnolia Parc is a magnificent house that has been beautifully restored and decorated. Our bedroom was very spacious with comfortable bed and top quality bed linen, everything you could wish for a good nights sleep. The bathroom was equally spacious and well appointed. The breakfast must be the best I have had in a B&B. Beautifully set out and the most amazing choice with everything homemade. We were made most welcome.
- The owners were charming, very hospitable, delicious breakfast!
- Friendly hosts and great breakfast. Large comfortable room. Close to town centre and restaurants.
Viewing the mountains and the garden, each room offers a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily and guests can find a restaurant and stores just 3.1 miles away.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Montélimar Train Station is a 35-minute drive from the property, where free parking is available.
- extremely picturesque location beautiful old house very comfortable and very congenial host
- Rooms are clean and nice, not close from the road thus pretty quiet.
- Quiet location, friendly owners and lovely breakfast.
- We had a wonderful stay in this fantastic building! Our room was very cosy and had a huge and modern bathroom. The breakfast was great! Nice hosts of the place and it’s a real bonus that you can use the kitchen facilities and also have coffee and tea for free. We want to return in summer to see how it looks like then as well!
- The Chateau was simply lovely. It has been renovated so the bedrooms and bathroom were all new but still retained that country stylish feel. The staff, especially Pierre, were very friendly during the length of our stay. The breakfast is delicious i.e. jams, honey, yogurt all home made on their farm 🙂
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puygiron Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puygiron Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puygiron Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puygiron Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!