10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puycatelin Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Puycatelin Limousin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puycatelin Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puycatelin Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puycatelin Limousin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puycatelin Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puycatelin Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puycatelin Limousin:
Coeurs et lavande Bussiere-Poitevine
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms come with a wardrobe. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Coeurs et lavande Bussiere-Poitevine offers a sun terrace.Le Blanc is 28.6 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Limoges International Airport, 29.2 miles from the property.
- excellent accueil,cadre( jardin) extrêmement agréable, super petit déjeuner
- Une hôtesse attentionnée, une chambre décorée avec goût, un petit déjeuner de qualité et le tout dans un village très accueillant. Parfait à recommander…
- L’accueil et l’élégance de la chambre…super.et la gentillesse en plus. Un endroit à découvrir
- Literie très très propres mais lit un peu trop mou
- Cette chambre porte bien son nom très bon accueil, petit déjeuner erreur très copieux et délicieux. à ne pas louper.
Le dragon dans Les Buis
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a closet. Le dragon dans Les Buis has some units with garden views, and each room is equipped with a coffee machine. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Le Blanc is 27 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 30 miles from Le dragon dans Les Buis.
No reviews yet.
Le marronnier entre Les Buis
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.Le Blanc is 27 miles from Le marronnier entre Les Buis, while La Souterraine is 27 miles away. Bellegarde Airport is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chez Gondat Chambre d’hotes
All rooms come with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Limoges is 30 miles from the bed and breakfast. Bellegarde Airport is 26 miles from the property.
We just came back from a family reunion trip and we spend there two nights. The rooms are small but comfortable and clean.
The food was really good and the menu was adaptable to our taste (vegetarian).
Lee and Kristy made us feel at home and it was a great first “chambre d’hôtes” experience.
I would recommend it for family or couple trip!
Thank you for a fantastic stay. Kirsty and Lee made us feel very welcome. We had a lovely home cooked meal in the evening together and it felt like being in a friend’s house rather than in a B&B. The breakfast was also delicious with oven fresh croissants, home made bread and Jams. Our room was comfortable and very clean. The children fell in love with the friendly little dogs, Archie and Izzy. They also enjoyed the plastic swimming pool in the garden, which was a pleasant surprise.
Overall, a charming and peaceful setting, enjoyed by all of us. We had booked only for a night, but would have liked to stay longer. We would love to return and hopefully be able to visit the planned Tea House as well.
- Very hospitable hosts. Made us feel very welcome and we really enjoyed our evening meal and having the opportunity to chat with guests from other nationalities.
- Very welcoming. Everything is offered to you even before you can think of it yourself.
- The warm hospitality for the owners Christy and lee, and of course it’s value for money.
- We just came back from a family reunion trip and we spend there two nights. The rooms are small but comfortable and clean.
At the bed and breakfast, each room includes a desk. Saint Denis has certain units that feature a patio, and every room has a coffee machine. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Guests at Saint Denis will be able to enjoy activities in and around Mézières-sur-Issoire, like cycling and hiking.Limoges is 27 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Maison Verte
Offering a garden view, all of the rooms at La Maison Verte are uniquely decorated in light colours and feature an electric kettle. Each room also has a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A full English breakfast is included and served daily in the dining room or on the terrace. The hosts can also prepare you traditional dinners, upon prior reservation.Free Wi-Fi is provided in common areas. Free private parking is also possible on site and Montmorillon is 12.4 miles from the B&B.
- Quiet location, good walks, most friendly owners, lovely food, nice garden
- A jewel buried in the countryside! An ultimate B&B experience.
- Perfect service, excellent meals … all in beautiful surroundings.
- A lovely welcome with comfort and warmth on a cold winter evening. The evening meal was really 5 star, as was the perfect breakfast. The bed was warm, comfortable and quite luurious. I cannot thank our hosts enough.
- Excellent evening meals, including vegetarian provided at extra cost. A great place to stay. Will use again when in this area of France.
Chambres d’Hotes de Bel Air
Each room here will provide you with a seating area, an electric kettle, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy garden views from your room.At Chambres d’Hotes de Bel Air, you will find a garden and a terrace. There is free parking on site.
- The owner welcomed me and my dog very friendly and warm. I got a very spacious room for the dog. The bed was very comfortable and although I had a room with view on the road, I could sleep very well, as there isn’t passing too much traffic during night. The breakfast in the morning was very good and more than sufficient. The owners speak English, which was perfect for me as I don’t speak French. If you are travelling with a dog, I can highly recommend this accommodation.
- Large and comfortable room with antique furniture; a pleasure to stay in. Very friendly owner who serves up more than ample breakfasts.
- A very nice continental type breakfast with an assortment of home made preserves, croissants coffee and juice etc.
- Excellent welcome from our hosts and a good breakfast. Easy to find as it is on a main road (& the hosts kindly left some outside lights on!). Comfortable beds.
- Jane& Jon were the perfect hosts The room was excellent, Breakfast excellent
Le Chene Vert
Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Spotlessly clean, comfortable rooms in a beautifully restored house.
The hosts were very helpful and able to give us lots of information about the area which insured we made the most of our visit. Highly recommended!
L’accueil et la gentillesse de nos hôtes.
Le petit déj.
L’espace et le confort de la chambre et de sa salle de bains.
- Tout était parfait ! le bon accueil , la propreté ! les petits déjeuné chauds bien complets .
le cadre est très reposant, les chambres sont spacieuses avec des salles d’eaux et wc pour chaque chambres. J’ai apprécié le cadre la maison est charmante le petit déjeuner est copieux et bien servit, l’espace bibliothèque ou le coin salon avec télévision est très agréable avec café thé, et boissons rafraichissantes à notre disposition sans supplément, la mise à disposition du jardin et le parking pour la voiture est un plus.
Les hôtes sont très accueillants, je recommande ce gîte
- La propreté,la grandeur et l’agencement des pièces la qualité du linge de toilette
- Spotlessly clean, comfortable rooms in a beautifully restored house.
At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain units at Maison hirondelles also have a seating area. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available each morning at the accommodation.Maison hirondelles has a terrace. You can play ping pong at the bed and breakfast.Limoges is 25 miles from Maison hirondelles. Bellegarde Airport is 22 miles away.
- Very welcoming hosts. Excellent meal had on 2 nights which we would recommend.
Our hosts were extremely friendly and made us feel very welcome.
The beautifully restored hotel has elegantly decorated rooms, which could have come straight out of ‘Elle decoration’.
The food was outstanding, it was the best meal that we have had in France.
We would certainly recommend this hotel…A true little gem!
- Maison charmante, hôtes sympathiques et repas excellent avec présentation très soignée.
La qualite du petit dejeuner
La propreté de la chambre
- La literie est excellente et la chambre très calme.
All rooms feature wooden floors, tea/coffe making facilities. They also have a private bathroom and a fan. All rooms have pool and garden views. Some rooms ave a TV and DVD player.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily breakfast in the dining room, which also offers a TV. Meals prepared by the hosts and packed lunches can also be requested at an extra charge.At L’Ancien Presbytère you will find a garden, a terrace and children’s play area. The property is 17.4 miles from the A20 motorway and free parking is available on site.
- Good company & information available from the hosts. Nothing was too much trouble. We were even able to obtain an urgent email copy.Timing & choice of menu for our evening meal was particularly good.
- Could not have stayed at a nicer property. Family were lovely.could not do enough for you. and the breakfast and evening meal was fabulous
- The owners, Tony and Lisa, are perfect hosts and the evening meal (by prior arrangement) was truly excellent. The room was spacious, quiet and very comfortable. Altogether a great place to stay.
- fabulous hosts, couldn’t have asked for more. fantastic breakfast.
- Rustic charm. Wonderfully warm welcome from Tony and Lisa.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puycatelin Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puycatelin Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puycatelin Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puycatelin Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!