10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puy-saint-andré Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Chambres d’Hôtes la Pierre d’Oran
All guest rooms have a TV with a DVD player. They all have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower.A hearty breakfast consisting of fruits, artisanal fruit juices from locally grown fruits, yoghurts, homemade bread, cereals, baratte butter, homemade jam, local cheeses and a hot drink is provided. Upon a 24-hour in advance booking, guests can enjoy other meals at the property.Guests can go hiking in the area, which is also popular for winter sports. The owner can provide local tips during the stay. L’Argentièrre-les-Ecrins Train Station is 1.9 miles away.
- l’accueil sympathique, et les informations sur la région
- Tout était parfait, de la chambre a la gentillesse de notre hôte, en passant par les délicieux petits dejeuners et dîners
- Sehr nette Vermieterin, lecker Frühstück, gute Ausgangssituation für tolle Radtouren
Ein hervorragendes Frühstück mit umfangreichen Auswahlmöglichkeiten wird angeboten.
Das Abendessen wird von der Besitzerin persönlich für die Gäste und die eigene Familie zubereitet.
- La quiete, la pulizia, la colazione e la comodità dei letti, insomma: ci è piaciuto tutto!
B&B La Borella Casa Conti
All rooms feature a balcony with mountain views, a wardrobe and wooden flooring. The bathroom and toilet facilities are shared.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at La Borella Casa Conti. Shops and restaurants can be found 1.2 miles away in Vallouise and its family ski slopes are 2.5 miles away.Briançon is a 25-minute drive away. If you wish to participate in outdoor activities, such as hiking, the host can put you in contact with a local guide with discounted prices.Washing facilities are available at a supplement and free private parking is possible on site.
Very friendly host, Alberto.
Lovely views and surroundings.
- Alberto is very friendly and he cooks great Italian food.
- The location is very nice, the room and the bed are spacious and comfy. The host, Alberto, gave us valuable advice on the best places to visit and helped us to plan our excursions.
- It would not be possible to be made to feel more welcomed or cared for. We were two women hiking in the region and Alberto was a wealth of information and care. The accommodation is homely and you will certainly have the luxury of exploring a most beautiful region of France. Alberto is Italian and due to his extensive travels he cooks up quite a storm if you would like to stay for dinner which we did twice …. An excellent stay.
- Eine Unterkunft die privat von Alberto geführt wird. Der Ort Vallouise ist wunderschön und einen Besuch wert.
- Very friendly host, Alberto.
Le Bacchu Ber
Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free Wi-Fi access. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The continental breakfast on site includes local products and homemade jams. The property offers free parking.The guest house is 1.2 miles from Serre Chevalier and 1,000 feet from Briancon Train Station. The Italian Ski Resort, Oulx, is located 21.1 miles away.
- Hosts were superb – being welcomed with the offer of a cold Leffe is simply outstanding. Dinner, when offered is absolutely wonderful and great value. Georges and Maria really look after their guests and the food was hearty, local and very tasty.
Room was large and very comfortable, nicely decorated with a personal touch.
Breakfast was great.
Maria and George (the owners) were so kind and helpful. I arrived by train whose station was half a kilometer away from the hotel. On the next day George insisted on giving me a ride back to the train station in his car which was very much appreciated since I carried a big suitcase. During my visit french train company SNCF had issues with train schedules due to a strike and George urged me to contact him should there be any disruption in my travelling plans. It is rare to find such generous and kind hosts as Maria and George.
Maria and George were very nice and friendly. The room was great: fixtures, furnitures and facilities were new and perfectly working. The room was very warm and cozy. Ideal in cold winter season.
Perfect place to stay if you are going to ski/snowboarding.
Paying a decent amount we had dinner in the place and been very satisfied of everything. We will go back.
- Great location, property had been lovingly modernised. Hosts were very friendly. Very nice.
- Maria & Georges are wonderful hosts, and made for a great stay for me. The building is newly renovated – my room had a lovely shower (wish I had space to be able to copy it at home!). It was only a 10-15 minute walk to the town centre, and a similar, but steep, distance on to the old town.
Pension Saint Antoine
A continental buffet breakfast is served daily and pizzas or a ‘dish of the day’ can be served upon request in the evening. There is also an on-site bar.The Hôtel Saint Antoine offers free private parking and guests can enjoy hiking and mountain biking in summer, and skiing nearby during the winter. The hotel is situated 1,300 feet from Briançon Train Station.
- The room was close to the town, about 20mins walk, the staff were always helpful, but no shops etc near to the hotel. The room is in need for redecoration & a bit of maintenance ( like the plug in the washbasin was too big for the waste hole)
- It was in good location for the GR5 walk. It was quiet.
- Staff were friendly and accommodating, happy to serve a meal at 22h and adapt to vegetarian requirements.
- friendly staff, no frills home cooked style evening meal. Just a short walk into town.
- Claude and his wife are a very friendly couple and welcome you into their hotel.
Chambre d’Hôtes l’Orée du Cochy
The room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries. You can relax in the garden and enjoy a meal prepared with organic products by your hosts on request. A continental breakfast is served daily.You will find a bakery and a supermarket 1,650 feet from the property. It is possible to arrange pick-up from Les Sagnes Train Station on request.
- The property is new, nice and with a beautiful garden. The room is clean and the lady owner is nice. Breakfast was ok.
- Lovely large bedroom. Separate toilet and shower. Very comfortable. People very friendly.
- The room was large and comfortable. The hostess friendly and helpful. The bathroom was extremely clean and very large.
Petit déjeuner raisonnable
Bien situé et calme
Grande chambre mais ….
- Un posto tranquillo e vicinissimo al centro. Confortevole e con disponibilità dal parte della signora e della super “grand mere”.
Offering a mountain view, the rooms are decorated in a traditional style with wooden furniture. They include free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with a DVD player, and some have a private bathroom.The house can be rented as a whole and features 3 bedrooms.Breakfast is available when booking a room, and can be served on the terrace or in your room.Briançon Train Station is situated just 1.2 miles from this property and you can visit the Queyras Regional Park, 6.2 miles away. Free parking is possible on site.
Amaizing house with a very nice interior design !
The owners are very friendly and the rooms are confortabile . We spent a good time there and i world Give them a 10 for their business !
- A beautiful and enchanting place a few minutes away from Briançon. Very kind and helpful owners. Incredibly good and rich breakfast.
- A wonderful eccentric household with so much to look at, both inside and outside the house. Great quality fixtures and fittings. Very comfortable room. Lovely breakfast with very helpful hosts. Two very friendly dogs
- Superb selection for breakfast, superb view and a very cosy bed!
- The breakfast was delicious and the lovely host couple prepared something special e.g. Homemade crepes every morning. They also took the time to give us suggestions on ski resorts and other things to see in the area. The home was super lovely, typically French, super clean and cosy. We loved it!
- Amaizing house with a very nice interior design !
Chambres d’Hôte le Brin de Paille
You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property. A Norwegian bath is available upon request.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including climbing, fishing, hiking, cycling and skiing.The property is located within a 20-minute drive from valleys La Guisane, La Durance, la Clarée and la Vallouise. Puy-Saint-Vincent is 9.3 miles from Chambres d’hote le brin de paille, while Montgenèvre is 11.8 miles from the property.
- Special atmosphere of the straw house. Breakfast was good, room and bet comfortable. All was clean and staff was very friendly.
- Personnes Très sympathiques et accueillantes, excellent petit déjeuné et très beau chalet, je recommande !
- Maison d’hote Absolument magnifique accueil chaleureux et bienveillant
- Simpatia, conforto, decoração, senti me como em casa
- L’excellent accueil de Lydie et sa cuisine….
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, some rooms at Les Marmottes also offer a balcony.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Exercice Ratier 2 is 1.1 miles from Les Marmottes, while Exercice Ratier 1 is 1.1 miles from the property.
la gentillesse des propriétaire ils nous ont bien conseillé pour les restaurants et les activités a faire au alentour .
bon petit déjeuner .
Accueil très sympathique de la part du couple. Karin se montre prévenante est disponible.
La chambre est agréable, simple mais confortable est chaude. Salle de bain très propre.
Le petit déjeuner est copieux, Karin prépare le café devant vous avec une cafetière à piston, le pain et les croissants sont frais.
L e seul bémol, peut-être le bruit, en effet comme le chalet est entièrement en bois, que les cloisons sont fines, si vous avez des voisins peu soucieux des autres (ce qui fut le cas pour la première soirée) vous profitez de leur conversation. La deuxième soirée les occupants étaient plus discrets.
En bref, je recommande cet établissement pour l’accueil, le confort, le petit déj’et l’amabilité de Karin.
- Accueil et gentillesse des propriétaires. Petit déjeuner extraordinaire et confiture faite maison superbe
L’ accueil très chaleureux de nos hôtes , la qualité du petit déjeuner , très varié et très copieux , la décoration du salon et des chambres .
Une très bonne adresse pour rayonner dans la vallée !
Recommended! Nice place with lovely owners
מקום ממש נחמד, בעלי בית מקסימים, אחלה ארוחת בוקר, מיקום מצוין ליציאה לטיולים או סקי וגישה נוחה לבריאנסון עם רכב
- la gentillesse des propriétaire ils nous ont bien conseillé pour les restaurants et les activités a faire au alentour .
Chambre d’hotes La Mourerous
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a shower, and selected rooms come with a terrace. Guest rooms at Chambre d’hotes La Mourerous come with a seating area.L’Aiche is 2,100 feet from the accommodation, while Chazelay is a 12-minute walk away.
No reviews yet.
B&B Petit Sport
The rooms are simply decorated and feature a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, ski storage and ski pass vendor.At B&B Petit Sport you will find a snack bar. Packed lunches are available upon request. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and hiking.The hotel is 1,300 feet from Pontillas Cable Car, 0.8 miles from Aravet Ski Lift. The Serre Chevalier Equestrian Centre is located next to B&B Petit Sport.
Dave and Christine where amazing.
They made sure that my stay would be memorable.
I would definitely go again and send my friends
This place is made by Dave and Christine who run the B&B.
They couldn’t do enough to make my stay brilliant.
Yes the decor is a little dated – which they acknowledge and are working to change – but the warmth you are treated with makes up for it.
I have no doubt that with some TLC this will be a great place to stay for any summer or winter holiday.
Proximité des pistes
Gentillesse du personnel
Struttura semplice ma dove si trova gentilezza e massima disponibilità dello staff.
Attenzione a colazione senza glutine/lattosio.
Molto bello il clima di convivialità che si crea.
- Accueil parfait (personnes très sympathiques)- petit déjeuner parfait
- Dave and Christine where amazing.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puy-saint-andré Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!