10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Purling New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Purling New York State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Purling New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Purling New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Purling New York State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Purling New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Purling New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Purling New York State:
The Clark House Bed and Breakfast
Located in Palenville, 30 miles from New Paltz, The Clark House Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Kingston is 17 miles from The Clark House B&B, and Woodstock is 11 miles away. Albany International Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Really nice property, very welcoming hosts and amazing breakfast. We will definitely be back.
hosts were amazing and accommodating
i have dietary needs which were catered to!
Excellent experience !
- The room was relaxing, spacious and the house was beautiful. I was immediately serene. Mike was friendly and gracious.
- Warm comfortable and friendly. Michael very helpful with advice on local attractions. Would definitely recommend.
- Lovely couple running this B & B, splendid location.
This bed and breakfast, just 2 miles from Windham Mountain, features uniquely styled rooms with a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the bed and breakfast.A flat-screen TV with DVD player is featured in each room at the Albergo Allegria. They are furnished with plush bedding and vintage accents. Select rooms have a spa bathtub.Guests can sit by the outdoor fire pit or explore the large grounds with gardens and a creek. The Albergo Allegria and provides ski storage after hitting the nearby slopes.A daily hot breakfast, including fresh fruit, omelets, and homemade baked goods, is served in the dining room.The Windham Country Club is less than one mile from the bed and breakfast. Hiking and other outdoor activities at Kaaterskill Falls are 15 miles away.
- The communal kitchen amazing coffee and brekkie and the ambience !
- Such a cozy and welcoming bed and breakfast. Great staff, beautiful interior and delicious breakfast and late night goodies.
Amazing hotel with history. It’s sooo quiet there. Spacious enough and clean rooms, good working bathroom/shower. Nice music is playing everywhere. We fell in love with the living room. It’s so romantic there! Very delicious breakfast, coffee, orange juice. I tried white chocolate mint cookie – that’s sooo amazing!
Stay at this hotel and you won’t regret.
- THE ROOM AND LINENS ARE LUXURIOUS AND ELEGANT. THEY SERVE THE BEST BREAKAST. WE ALSO LOVED THE 24 HR. PANTRY. WE STAYED THERE EVERY WEEK THIS MONTH FOR AT LEAST 2 DAYS TO GO SKIING AT WINDHAM. WE HAVE TRIED OTHER PLACES (WHEN ALBERGO ALLEGRIA HAD NO VACANCIES) AND THERE IS NO COMPARISON. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS B&B.
- We loved this place. Staff were delightful. Very cozy, quiet lottle place. The Breakfast was Amazing. Assortment of coffee, teas, and cookies available at all times was a great treat. I can’t wait to go back.
Mountain Treasure Bed and Breakfast
Mountain Treasure Bed and Breakfast is in Windham. A complimentary home-style breakfast and free Wi-Fi is available.Each room is warmly decorated and includes a flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Select rooms have a small refrigerator.Activities like hiking at Kaaterskill Falls or skiing at Hunter Ski Resort and Windham Ski Resort are 12 miles or less from the property.Guests at Mountain Treasure can relax on grounds at the gazebo or take a walk along the creek. BBQ facilities and use of a fire pit is available. Free parking is available.Nunzio’s Pizzeria, China Bistro and Vesuvio Restaurant, which serve American cuisine, are all less than 2 miles away.
- The location of the bed and breakfast was very convenient. Only 10 minutes away from Windham mountain ski resort and 5 minutes away from restaurants (that btw have EXCELLENT food). The hostess was very welcoming and helpful throughout our stay. The room was in excellent condition and CLEAN!!! I highly recommend and would definitely stay there again!
- Beautiful location and our host couldn’t have been any nicer. Charming decor with all the amenities of home. Definitely recommend.
- Impeccably clean bed and breakfast. Warm hospitable hostess (Agnes) and perfectly suitable breakfast included. The location is right between Windham and Hunter mountain, therefore making it the perfect location for ski trips.
- Lovely breakfast, great personalised tips for hikes in the area, comfortable room and bed. Location was great, beautiful surroundings. And did I already mention the friendly hosts?
- Great location, very friendly and helpful management, good rooms.
Beds on Clouds
One of our best sellers in Windham! In Windham, this bed and breakfast is one mile from Windham Mountain. Beds on Clouds provides maps to nearby hiking trails and offers free Wi-Fi throughout the entire property.Breakfast with pastries, fruit and more is offered each morning. The breakfast is served on the terrace with views of the Windham Mountain or inside the property’s gallery with original artwork.Rooms at Beds on Clouds all feature the sky and clouds painted on the ceiling. They also have antique furnishings and original artwork.This bed and breakfast is 10 miles from horseback riding at a local ranch and bike rentals are available at a nearby shop, 5 minutes away by car.
- Breakfast was great and hostesses were incredibly sympathetic.
- The innkeepers are very accommodating, helpful and resourceful. The house is adjacent to a photographer’s art studio, with achieved arts displaced all over. Docor of the rooms are charming and comfortable. Breakfast was magnificent.
The bed was like on a cloud, very very comfortable. The room was adorable, very French and romantic.
The breakfast was incredible! The owners are very interesting and helpful. Overall- a wonderful experience!
- Gracious and welcoming hosts. Food is great! Love the art.
- Room was great. Jacuzzi was wonderful, bed was very comfortable and love the overall atmosphere. Sausamo makes killer breakfast! Rebecca is so sweet and makes you feel at home.
Catskill Lodge Windham
Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, Catskill Lodge Windham is located in Windham, just 27 miles from Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 38 miles from Catskill Lodge Windham.
- Pool table and lots of games provided in the living room. Spacious 3 bedrooms apartments
- The hosts are nice and the house was so warm! Best location for a holiday.
- Probably the nicest people to work with. Customer service was thru the roof. Hot apple pie waiting on us
My family (wife and 2 kids) loved almost everything about this trip to Tannersville. Place was extremely comfy and felt like home. All the beautiful nature places were within 20 min drive reach + hosts provided very helpful tips on where to go. Every single day of our 10 days stay was associated with good impressions and now warm memories.
Separate thing to mention – initially we booked a single bedroom, but then hosts were kind enough to offer us an upgrade to three bedroom apartments for the same price which made our trip even better experience.
Would recommend this place to everybody!!
- Excellent homemade breakfast and great advice from the owners and staff
Georgian Garden Inn
Located in Windham, 29 miles from Kingston, Georgian Garden Inn features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Albany International Airport is 37 miles away.
- The owners were super attentive, the food was great, the beds were so comfortable and the location was on point
- The Georgian Garden Inn has it all…great location, exceptional staff and exquisite cuisine. Irena and Victoria went above and beyond to ensure we had a pleasant, comfortable and clean stay.
- Staying at the Georgian Garden Inn was like staying with family. The owners were very friendly and welcoming, even offering us homemade soup after we came back from a day of hiking. Beautiful views from the inn, even post-foliage season. We appreciated the convenient location, very easy to get to. Enjoyed having the whole place to ourselves Friday night; a large group came in the following day (most rooms share baths, so it’s good for families) and really took advantage of the home-like atmosphere, hanging out in the living room, etc., so it got a bit noisy. But I’m sure they enjoyed that! We had a great time and would love to come back to see the gardens when they are in bloom!
- The food was excellent, as was the hospitality. We were very fortunate to be the only ones in the place.
- The house was an attractive country style. Food was great! Staff was friendly and accommodating- gave us ride to wedding venue.
Hudson City Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hudson City Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Hudson, just 28 miles from Albany.All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Kingston is 25 miles from Hudson City Bed and Breakfast, and Woodstock is 22 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 34 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Inn at 34
One of our best sellers in Hudson! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inn at 34 offers accommodations in Hudson, just 28 miles from Albany.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Kingston is 25 miles from Inn at 34, and Woodstock is 22 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 34 miles away.
- The bed and linen were exceptional. The breakfasts and additional meals provided by our wonderful hosts were unmatched in my considerable travel experience. The hosts were very knowledgeable to the history of the Inn as well as the wonderful town of Hudson. All restaurant recommendations turned out to be the best. Charlie was very fun and comforting.
- The hosts’ hospitality was perfect and so was their kindness. Breakfast was genuine and really good. The house is beautiful. We learned that the hosts make their own furniture, which is marvelous.
- The Inn at 34 is a wonderful place to stay in Hudson. It is a gorgeous historic building from the 1840s and has a Victoria elegance (plus modern facilities). We stayed in the Gothic room which is gorgeously appointed and very comfortable. It is on the corner of the building, facing 2nd Street & Partition. These are both fairly quiet streets, however, and we never heard a thing from outside (which, to be fair, could have been because it was freezing cold and snowing!). Bob and Marie are so incredibly kind and the breakfast was wonderful. I would absolutely hope to stay here again.
- Very clean and nicely appointed property with a comfortable bed
- The owners are very friendly and really go out of their way to serve a lovely breakfast and insure your comfort.
The Twilight Lodge
Featuring free WiFi, The Twilight Lodge offers accommodations in Haines Falls. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.New Paltz is 31 miles from The Twilight Lodge, and Kingston is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 41 miles from The Twilight Lodge.
No reviews yet.
Hudson B&B offers accommodations in Hudson.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Albany is 28 miles from Hudson B&B, and Kingston is 25 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Purling New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Purling New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Purling New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Purling New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!