10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Punta Mala Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Punta Mala Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Punta Mala Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Punta Mala Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Punta Mala Puntarenas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Punta Mala Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Punta Mala Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Punta Mala Puntarenas:
El Paraiso de Cristian
El Paraiso de Cristian is located in Uvita, 12 miles from Playa Hermosa and 14 miles from Santa Elena. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Dominical is 11 miles from El Paraiso de Cristian, and Salitre is 30 miles away.
- Extremely well kept grounds and spotless room…lots of great details like cutting board, small fridge, porch hammock, and nice sheets.
- Room was superclean, nice and cosy. Place is quiet and the owner takes good personal care of the clients.
The compound is quite new, well maintained and very clean.
Window nets against mosquitos and a small kitchen inside the house.
- cabin was spotless and nicely finished (both wood and tile). In-line hot water shower NOT the standard plastic suicide shower heater – new, safe and quite adjustable. Good breakfast (fruit, fresh bread, yoghurt, cereal and excellent coffee). Hibiscus hedge around edge of property gave privacy and bird habitat
- Smart tidy property. Good breakfast which was very nicely presented. Christian is a very attentive host.
Eden Tica Lodge
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Eden Tica Lodge is located in Uvita, just 13 miles from Playa Hermosa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Santa Elena is 14 miles from Eden Tica Lodge, and Dominical is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Drake Bay Airport, 31 miles from Eden Tica Lodge.
- Superb range of fruits for breakfast served out by the pool. So nice to be in such a wonderfully peaceful location with toucans flying on for breakfast. Kind and generous hosts.
- I liked the remoteness and peacefulness of it all. The beach was down the mountain by a couple of miles, so the crowds couldn’t find us. We spent hours by the pool enjoying the sounds of nature, watching birds, swimming, and reading. It was one of the best places we have ever stayed. Jessica and Louis were kind and gracious hosts.
- Spectacular setting; wonderful infinity pool; nice family owners; delightful sitting areas. Extra dinner from Luis was good. There are only two small apartment-like units with large decks; you can be very private or relate to the other couple of people. The views are breath-taking and the place is very serene.
- The staff was very friendly and gave us a great greeting even though we arrived quite late. They were also accomodating of our early departure and left us breakfast ready for us to prepare in the early morning. The place has a good view because it’s up in the mountain – the ride up there definitely requires a 4×4 but if you have one it is no problem. The bed was massive and the room was fresh – with the fans on we were comfortable for sleeping.
- We really had a wonderful stay in this little piece of paradise. People who enjoy it not to be in the typical touristic hotels but in a quiet and peaceful area are here at the right place. The bungalows are very clean and spacious. From the nice pool you have a wonderful view on the ocean and there are nice animals around (tucans, monkeys etc.). The owners are a very friendly couple always willing to help and who give good ideas what you can do around. I’d just really recommand a 4×4 jeep to get up there.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the lake, Natura Lodges is located in Ojochal, just 17 miles from Playa Hermosa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Uvita is 9 miles from Natura Lodges, and Santa Elena is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 16 miles from Natura Lodges.
- Everything about Natura Lodges was incredible. The lodges were great quality and beautifully designed. We looked forward to breakfast every morning. Eric and Valerie prepared homemade delicacies, and also took the time to share their recipes with us. The pool and accommodations exceeded our expectations, and overall we had such an amazing stay.
- The hospitality provided by the hosts (owners Eric & Valerie) the well appointed accommodations, gourmet breakfast and peaceful, intimate jungle setting.
- Everything was perfect, from breakfast, the pool and gardens, the accommodation, attention to detail was excellent, so tranquil a setting, warmth and hospitality of Eric and Valerie , fond memories thank you.
- Wooden lodges of excellent quality and design; beautiful garden with pool; unusual opulent breakfast
Nos hôtes chaleureux et généreux en conseils
La grande piscine
Les restaurants autours
Le jardin magnifique avec ses animaux
Le petit déjeuner excellent et copieux
El Toboso Bed&Breakfast
One of our top picks in Uvita.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Uvita, 14 miles from Playa Hermosa, El Toboso Bed&Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Santa Elena is 15 miles from El Toboso Bed&Breakfast, and Dominical is 11 miles from the property.
- The jungle sounds but there are plenty of other places to get these. This is a horrible place in every aspect
- Tasty big breakfast, very friendly staff. Natural and open air room. Lots of birds in the garden. Great kitchen for cooking yourself. Close to the beach.
- The room was awesome! Loved the open walls, looking out at the beautiful trees & wildlife while showering & on the toilet. The incredible sounds of the birds first thing in the morning. The breakfast was delicious with the fresh fruit & smoothie. The staff were so nice & accommodating. A short walk to the beach. Highly recommended if you want to get closer to nature.
- The quirky nature of the accommodation. Friendliness and helpfulness of staff, including the owner who seemed to genuinely care that guests were happy. It felt as though you were camping in the trees. It was lovely to wake up and see nature from your bed. The sea was extremely close and great for surfing (surfboards available to hire). We were genuinely very sorry to leave and will miss Markus.
- I loved the feeling of being totally in nature , my room was right above reception so didn’t feel so private but all in all great tree house feeling and super relaxed vibe
Located in Ojochal, 21.7 miles from Dominical, Vista Villas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a balcony with dining area. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.For your convenience, you will find a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for beaches, waterfalls, and ziplining. Uvita is 8.1 miles from Vista Villas.
- The view was awesome. Rooms modern and clean. Pool was very refreshing. Toucans and parrots were sighted very close to the room.
- Vista villas is in the town of Ojochal up on the hill with an amazing ocean view. The hosts are fantastic. The room was very clean and was much better than we thought it would, the bed was extremly comfortable. Outsude pool with ocean view and great homemade breakfest 😁
- Very kind hosts, thank you Rebecca & Darryl for nice talks and service for booking the boat tour; nice view, very new building, good atmosphere, we fully enjoyed our stay!
- Nice and comfy new brand building, excellent attention.
- The owners are a delightful couple. Very personable and have many excellent recommendations for activities around the area. The grounds are lush and tropical and the rooms are very clean, comfortable and have all the necessary items for a vacation. Rebecca is an excellent cook and serves a delicious breakfast daily between 7-9 am.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ballena, 18 miles from Playa Hermosa, casa bavaria features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Uvita is 9 miles from casa bavaria, and Santa Elena is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 15 miles from casa bavaria.
No reviews yet.
Cabinas y Restaurante Tilapias La Cascada
Cabinas y Restaurante Tilapias La Cascada is located in Ojochal, just 18 miles from Playa Hermosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Uvita is 10 miles from Cabinas Tilapias La Cascada, and Santa Elena is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 14 miles from Cabinas y Restaurante Tilapias La Cascada.
No reviews yet.
Vivir En El Tropico
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Vivir En El Tropico is located in Ojochal in the region of Puntarenas, just 16 miles from Playa Hermosa. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Uvita is 8 miles from Vivir En El Tropico, and Santa Elena is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Kyle and Tam were very accommodating. We did not realize it was necessary to rent a vehicle to get to the house and they were nice enough to pick us up in Ojochal. The house was beautiful, the views were beautiful, and everything was very clean and comfortable. It gets a little warm when your out and about so make sure to bring an umbrella when you stay there.
- Perfect location, perfect place, perfect service. Thanks Tam & Carl for the moments we invested there.
- Everything was just perfect : it was quiet, comfortable, clean with all the possible equipments. Our hosts were extra-kind and helpful though discreet. I enjoyed seeing monkeys jumping in the trees while having breakfast. The family suite we enjoyed was so great with perfect privacy ! Thanks again for everything !
- Besides the fresh fruit and ample coffee, host and hostess let us know the breakfast special for the next day. Each was unique and delicious.
We just left Vivir en el Tropical and we must say it was awesome! The villa is located on top of a hill and after a 10 minute drive from the main road
You come to an amazing property.
Room is fantastic and clean.
Breakfast is beautiful with home made bread.
Would definitely stay again.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, forest lodge is located in Uvita in the region of Puntarenas, just 13 miles from Playa Hermosa. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Elena is 15 miles from forest lodge, and Dominical is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 22 miles from forest lodge.
We loved staying at Forest Lodge. The owners have done an excellent job of developing this small site in keeping with the natural surrounds of trees and wildlife. Every effort was made to make the stay comfortable and convenient, and the accommodation and general site were cleaner than any accommodation I have every stayed in.
The owners were friendly and helpful. I cannot recommend more highly.
Brand new property held and managed by a very friendly French couple. Lovely wooden cabanas (with a large porch) that may heat up a bit during the day (remember to draw the curtains before you leave for the day!). Simple but practical and tasteful interior. Great shower! The kids very much liked the pool – and all of us the very good breakfast.
This great lodge will be even better once the ongoing landscape planning, planting of trees, etc. will be accomplished.
This was the best place we stayed in during our trip in Costa Rica. It is brand new, very nice, houses are very cozy and there are just a few of them. You can see that the owners love this place like their baby and they take really good care of you.
If we came back to Costa Rica, we would drive to Uvita just to visit this place again! 🙂
- The lodges were excellent. The beds were comfortable and the shower was really good.
- Hosts extremely hospitable. Sunset views from lookout. Pool refreshing and clean. Cabins private with shaded deck. Location workable for those without a car but a car best in this area of Costa Rica.
- We loved staying at Forest Lodge. The owners have done an excellent job of developing this small site in keeping with the natural surrounds of trees and wildlife. Every effort was made to make the stay comfortable and convenient, and the accommodation and general site were cleaner than any accommodation I have every stayed in.
Nature’s Edge Cabinas
Nature’s Edge Cabinas is located in Uvita and offers free WiFi. It is set on the side of the jungle consisting of 4 private cabins. A 4×4 vehicle is required to access this property and complimentary private parking is available on site.Units feature a patio with sea views and jungle views, a fully equipped kitchenette and a private bathroom with rain shower overlooking the jungle. A fridge and coffee machine are also provided.A self-serve breakfast with smoothie bar is served each morning at the property. The villa offers an outdoor pool and a private hiking trail on-site.Playa Hermosa is 11.2 miles from Nature’s Edge Cabinas, while Santa Elena is 12.4 miles from the property.
Everything was fantastic! Our “cabina” was perfect: beautifully designed, scenic views, super comfortable bed, shower overlooking the forest, couldn’t ask for a better stay.
To make it even better, delicious breakfast, homemade by the owners every morning. Thank you so much for having us Michelle and Fabiana.
- Everything! The cabins are beautiful and the views are incredible. We just enjoyed sitting on the balcony listening to the sounds of the forest. We had dinner and breakfast there and the food was delicious! Michelle and Fabiana have built a beautiful place.
- It was a great little cabina nestled in the jungle. All brand new, the bed was so comfortable, it was our own little hideaway.
- New and Clean. Great View. Nice concept of shared kitchen even though we did not use it. We went out to nearby Thyme which was amazing. The hosts are wonderful and give you space. I had the best breakfast the whole trip here. She made French Toast from scratch with homemade bread and fresh squeezed juices.
- Gorgeous view right from our porch of the mountain tops and valley. Wonderful breakfasts.
- Everything was fantastic! Our “cabina” was perfect: beautifully designed, scenic views, super comfortable bed, shower overlooking the forest, couldn’t ask for a better stay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Punta Mala Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Punta Mala Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Punta Mala Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Punta Mala Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!