10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pullay Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pullay Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pullay Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pullay Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pullay Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pullay Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pullay Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pullay Upper Normandy:
The spacious rooms offer a view of the garden and a private shower room. Free WiFi access is available throughout the property.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the dining room or in the garden if the weather allows it. Several restaurants can be reached within walking distance of La Trimardière.The accommodation is 68.4 miles from Paris and only 4.3 miles from the activities in Center Parcs Les Bois-Francs.
Breakfast was a very traditional French style just like the house. The host made us feel very much at home.
The room is very elegant and spacious. It has everything you need.
La Trimardiere is locate between walking distance to the historical village.
- Very pleasant house and garden within easy reach of town centre. The lady of the house was very helpful and provided an excellent continental breakfast. Unfortunately due to business meetings I did not have the time to fully appreciate the spread.
- Fabulous place, with lovely decor. The room was huge with lovely furnishings and comfy bed. The bathroom and shower were excellent. The owner was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was taken sitting at a large dining table in the dining room surrounded by beautiful furnishings. The food was excellent, but the portions were very small.
- Beautifully restored house very close to the town centre, yet peaceful. Attentive delightful host.
- Small hotel with large comfortable rooms, very friendly owner, good breakfasts
- Breakfast was a very traditional French style just like the house. The host made us feel very much at home.
The garden-view rooms have a classic décor, wooden furnishings, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with shower.At the B&B Bourth you can start the day with a continental breakfast.Versailles can be reached in less than a 1.5 hours’ drive from the property. La forêt du Perche et de la Trappe forest is 16.2 miles away.
Warmth of reception/very helpful attitude of proprietor
Well provided breakfast
- The owners are very friendly and open. That made my stay at Bourth B&B very pleasant.
- The owners go the extra mile to make you feel welcome
- I was made to feel very welcome . Hosts very friendly.
- The room was very cozy and the bathroom very spacious. I also enjoyed to be able to make a cup of tea. Breakfast was very nice. I loved the homemade jam.
- Warmth of reception/very helpful attitude of proprietor
You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. La Jibélène features free WiFi throughout the property.Guests can enjoy a homemade meal on site upon prior reservation. There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities is offered in the area, such as cycling, fishing and hiking. Chartres is 25.5 miles from La Jibélène, while Dreux is 23.6 miles away.
We arrived at 19:30, tired after a 10 hours trip. It was a warm welcome, what a friendly owners Martine and Andre.They offered us drinks. Martine offered to fix us something for dinner, but that was not necessary. Our two kids had fun in the pool till 21:00.
Our room was very nice and tidy with a beautiful view on the garden. The beds and cushions were such a relief after lying on a camping bed for two weeks.
In the morning Martine made us a delicious breakfast with local products. The homemade lemon cake was the best we had so far. We sat an hour or so at the breakfast table and had a nice conversation with Martine and Andre.
We would for certain book this b&b again!
les propriétaires sont très accueillant et très sympathiques table d’hôte excellente avec des bons produits ainsi que le petit déjeuner gargantuesque .
Nous y retournerons
Tout ! et c’est très rare. Notre séjour a été parfait.
Je n’ai rien à dire.
L’accueil chaleureux, notre chambre était accueillante et cosy (bonne literie, petites douceurs, boissons chaudes).
L’offre TV avec canal + . PARFAIT
Très belle maison restaurée avec goût, avec un grand jardin. Grande suite familiale, joliment décorée et permettant de loger confortablement une famille de 5 personnes. Parking sur place.
Le petit déjeuner est excellent avec des produits maison. Environnement très calme bien qu’un peu isolé.
- Calme,ambiance et accueil raffinés.petits déjeuners merveilleux.
- We arrived at 19:30, tired after a 10 hours trip. It was a warm welcome, what a friendly owners Martine and Andre.They offered us drinks. Martine offered to fix us something for dinner, but that was not necessary. Our two kids had fun in the pool till 21:00.
Chambres d’Hotes Château de la Puisaye
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer.A continental or English breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Château de la Puisaye. Regional meals made from local products can also be served if you reserve 48 hours in advance.Free private parking is available at the property. Guests can play table tennis or admire the horses, sheep and dogs that live in the area.
The grounds are fantastic, honestly stunning and just an hour and a half away from Paris. Excellent for a relaxed weekend.
We felt very welcomed, everyone in the house was very nice. It felt like being in a friend’s house. They welcome pets so our dog (who’s almost a horse) was able to run freely everywhere.
- Gorgeous, quiet rooms in a beautiful rural setting.
- Home made jams a bonus. The breakfast cheese and ham was delicious and very welcome. Beautiful fresh eggs were also available.
- Beautiful chateau with proper old school charm and character. Beds super comfy and rooms clean and welcoming.
Lovely hosts, elegant, peaceful chateau.
The hosts keep bees and at breakfast you can sample their honey. Enjoying the vast grounds were also 3 adorable Viking dogs as well as chicken, a horse and a donkey to keep the horse company!
The chateau is a short drive to the village where you can get a direct train to Paris in approximately 1 hr.
- The grounds are fantastic, honestly stunning and just an hour and a half away from Paris. Excellent for a relaxed weekend.
Le Clos Du perche
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms come with a desk. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available daily at Le Clos Du perche.Évreux is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Dreux is 22 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 52 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The rooms here will provide you with a TV with DVD player and an electric kettle. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The cottage also includes a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, a washing machine/clothes dryer and a private garden with a children’s playground.A buffet breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room. Dinners with traditional dishes from the region are also available, upon prior reservation.Discounted rates for Central Parcs are proposed by the property. Le Presbytère offers free private parking and Verneuil-sur-Avre is 6.2 miles away. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.
- Quiet location and garden. We were very well looked after.
- Perfect place for a cycling holiday. Friendly and helpful owners. The cottage is the perfect size for a couple with a beautiful peaceful garden. Set in a small beautiful village but near ameneties at Verneiul. I highly recommend it.
- Nice old couple who rent the place. Nearby centerparcs. Little and quiet medieval village. Nice house with big garden and things to play for the kids (swing and trampoline). Kids sleep upstairs on vide.
- Good weather enabled us to have breakfast in the garden which was a good start to the day.
- Accueil sympathique des propriétaires, petit déjeuner frais et varié, la maison était très propre et la décoration soignée , la literie est de très bonne qualité, le jardin est très beau et un le chien mignon comme tout!
la ferme de l’oraille
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. With a private bathroom, certain accommodations at la ferme de l’oraille also offer a garden view.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Évreux is 23 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Very warm welcoming. The landlady cooked food for us on our request and we all ate together in the garden. Very friendly.
- A delightful visit with a French country family with wonderful hospitality seated under Apple trees sampling the home produced cider before enjoying barbecue with proprietors and grandchildren. Memorable Breakfast next morning authentic country style with family.
- Couple super accueillant ! Confort et cachet garantie, calme et nature idem. Jardin parfait pour les enfants et la découverte des plantes. Logement plein de charme, totalement en accord avec le lieu et l’ambiance. Je recommande à 100%
- chambre spacieuse, jardin bien entretenu et accueillant, accès facile, confiture maison, lit réglable
- Accueil très chaleureux! On se sent comme à la maison 🙂 Le jardin est magnifique, environnement très calme. Et la confiture maison à la rhubarbe, un régal!
Château de Transière
At Château de Transière, rooms have a closet. Château de Transière provides certain units with river views, and rooms contain a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests can enjoy a selection of activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Lisieux is 30 miles from Château de Transière, while Évreux is 22 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 38 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Nid Douillet
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a closet. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Chartres is 22 miles from LE NID DOUILLET, while Rambouillet is 31 miles away. Orly Airport is 55 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Moulin de Sévoux
At Moulin de Sévoux, the rooms include a desk. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. At Moulin de Sévoux every room has a seating area.Guests at Moulin de Sévoux can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Fishing and hiking are among the activities that guests of Moulin de Sévoux can find nearby.Alençon is 29 miles from Moulin de Sévoux. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Romantic location despite grey drizzly weather. Perfect for a relaxing holiday or weekend. Luc & Annick very kind and perfect hosts: we asked for dinner at arrival without notice and they prepared quickly a delicious dinner – pleasant conversation about common interests.
Very friendly welcome in an extremely charming B & B. I had a great diner in the charming company of the owners, and spent a very nice and relaxing evening together with them.
Breakfast in the morning was delicious. I would recommend this B & B to all people visiting this part of Normandy.
- Beautidul hotel-like facilities and very luxurious
- The hosts were brilliant and the place is just so lovely.
- Accueil délicieux, des hôtes charmants et très accueillants avec un grand sens de l’hospitalité. Le jardin est très agréable, la chambre aménagée avec beaucoup de goût. Nous recommandons chaleureusement cet endroit, parfait pour découvrir le Perche et ses paysages merveilleux.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pullay Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pullay Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pullay Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pullay Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!