10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pujals dels Cavallers Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pujals dels Cavallers Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pujals dels Cavallers Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pujals dels Cavallers Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pujals dels Cavallers Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pujals dels Cavallers Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pujals dels Cavallers Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pujals Dels Cavallers Catalonia:
Ca la Flora
Located in Banyoles, 29 miles from Lloret de Mar, Ca la Flora features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Girona is 10 miles from Ca la Flora, and Roses is 23 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 16 miles away.
- Location was great, nice staff and good value for money
- Excellent host, excellent location, lovely property full of character; lounge and non-used kitchen next door transformed in wonderful show case displays for 1950’s Spanish life style. The garden bar/restaurant adjacent to the property also tastefully decorated to reflect Banyoles’ bohemian culture.
- My mom and I had a great stay at Ca la Flora! Super friendly host (thank you Cristina!), great location not far from the lake, clean and cosy room, really nice and super friendly small restaurant right downstairs. Loved it, wouldn’t even hesitate where to stay next time! 🙂
- Location was great for reaching the lake and town. Loved the character of the building. Staff were very friendly and waited up especially for us after a late arrival
- It was an amazing stay in the 20th century historic house with home-style breakfast and the room with romantic name “canela”. It is highly recommended.
Mas Tulsà Rural
Mas Tulsà Rural is located in Riudellots de la Creu, 24 miles from Lloret de Mar and 5 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roses is 23 miles from Mas Tulsà Rural, and Cadaqués is 28 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Mas de la Roda
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Mas de la Roda is located in Bordils. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 24 miles from Mas de la Roda, and Girona is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The common spaces and the breakfast were great. Also the owner Eric.
- We really appreciated warm welcome & attention from the host during our stay. The mansion is really a remarkable piece of Renaissance very carefully modernised to incorporate nowadays conveniences. It was very quiet & we had wonderful view from our windows any time of the day. There is a medieval church just 5 min walking in the village as well as very cozy bistro with caring staff (even they don’t speak anything but Catalan) & nice simple food. Also, we got rather valuable advice on the sightseeing & practical nuances for the area. One more thing, the host speaks both French & English – that really helps in the Spanish countryside for an international traveler 😉
The host was very nice with us. The house and room was clean. Very important thing is that the room has AC, as outside there was around 35ºC…
Overall we had a great stay in MAS DE LA RODA! thanks!
- The French proprietors whose English was as good as my French 😉 were very friendly and welcoming. A beautiful property near to what we wanted to visit.
- All lovely. Amazing organic breakfast with the most delicious homemade jams, organic cheeses and fantastic bread. Beautiful gardens and house. Lovely owners, clean and very comfortable beds and cosy living rooms. Really lovely two nights were spent here. Thank you Eric and Maria
Bed in Girona
Bed in Girona is located in the Old Town neighborhood in Girona, just 20 miles from Lloret de Mar.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Roses is 26 miles from Bed in Girona, and Tossa de Mar is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 7 miles from Bed in Girona.
- It was 3 min from the central square and Onyar river.
- Staff were very friendly and informative, also very happy to help with any questions or queries.
- The day before arrival I got a message from the hostel confirming the time of my arrival.The staff was really friendly and explain everything to me provided map, remind me to take my umbrella and allowed to leave my luggage after check-out and return the keys later. Breakfast was simple coffee and buns, I stayed just for a night so it was OK for me. Shower was just in front of the door, quite convenient and my room wasn’t full. I had to leave my broken suitcase there as I was in a hurry for a train and didn’t know where to throw it so very sorry for that!
- The location is great, quite clean and comfortable but a little bit old, a lot of space. There were no many people, what was great. Very big bathroom, good kitchen, free towels. Breakfast was also very good for hostels, with cheese, ham, fruits.
- Mark on reception was super friendly, welcoming & helpful. Really central. Lovely old building with original features though the windows don’t keep any sound out at night. Nice bathroom & shower also. Good kitchen too upstairs with oven, microwave etc.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, La Lolita is located in Sant Martí Vell, just 23 miles from Lloret de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Girona is 6 miles from La Lolita, and Roses is 21 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 12 miles away.
- La Lolita exceed our expectations! It was one of, if not the, nicest places we have ever stayed. It was so relaxing and romantic. The property was beautiful, the pool was refreshing, breakfast was delicious. We loved the decorations in the room and the house. I really don’t have enough good things to say. Thanks Roser!
- Kim and Rosa were superb hosts catering for all needs.The food was excellent both breakfast and evening meal. Lovely large room with separate sitting area. Excellent outside sitting area and pool
- Kindness of the owners, excellent breakfasts and meals, swimmingpool, very nice rooms, in fact everything
- Roser and Kim our hosts. Super helpful. Rosa is a great cook and the evening meals were delicious. They gave us lots of information and help of where to go in the area.
- We searched for a quiet nice place to get a rest. We found paradise in the center of the beautiful Costa Brava. Thanks to Roser and Quimm. We spend a real good time there.
Bed & Breakfast Bells Oficis
Located in Girona, 20 miles from Lloret de Mar, Bed & Breakfast Bells Oficis features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.You will find a tour desk at the property.Roses is 26 miles from B&B Bells Oficis, Girona, and Tossa de Mar is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 7 miles from Bed & Breakfast Bells Oficis.
Bed & Breakfast Bells Oficis is conveniently located just across from the tourist information office near the river in historic old town Girona. Javi is very friendly and helpful. The selection of jams which he personally makes and serves at breakfast are very delicious.
Ted & Val
Calgary, AB Canada
- When we arrived we were given a warm welcome and we were offered a free upgrade to a bigger room with a private bathroom as it wasn’t being used that night. Room was great with very comfortable beds and a lovely terrace. We were offered info and maps for the city along with resturant recommendations. In the morning we enjoyed a lovely breakfast with homemade jams, also purchasing some to take home. Location was so perfect too. Sad we had only one night booked there. If we are back in Girona we will be booking again for sure.
We arrived at night and we were still welcomed and helped with parking.
Breakfast was amazing!
We found everything we needed in this B&B.
Service and comminication was friendly and helpful! Couldnt have asked for better experience.
Location is right in the center of town!
- We had a great time and stay in Girona. Really recommendable. The accomodiation is located in the city center.
- Javi the owner was a joy, so friendly and passionate about Girona and Bells Oficis. He also makes excellent jam! The B&B is really charming and comfortable plus it’s in the perfect location. We would definitely return again.
- Bed & Breakfast Bells Oficis is conveniently located just across from the tourist information office near the river in historic old town Girona. Javi is very friendly and helpful. The selection of jams which he personally makes and serves at breakfast are very delicious.
B&B Placa Bell-Lloc
Located a 1-minute walk from Pont de Pedra, B&B Placa Bell-Lloc features accommodation with free WiFi in Girona. Featuring free bikes, the bed and breakfast is close to several noted attractions, around a 1-minute walk from Girona City Hall and around 650 feet from Catalan Water Agency.The accommodation provides a shared kitchen, 2 shared bathrooms, a shared living room and luggage storage for guests. At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a balcony. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.Foreign Office is 1,300 feet from the accommodation. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 6.8 miles from the property.
- Location couldn’t be better; right in the historic centre but quiet, excellent restaurants minutes away. Olga, who looks after the B&B, is very helpful and accommodating.
- La cama era comodísma y muy grande. La localización excelente.
- La posizione comoda ma soprattutto la ragazza dello staff davvero super gentile e disponibile, ha risolto tutti i piccoli problemi che abbiamo incontrato.
- Удобное место расположения, очень красивый вид из окна, и сама квартира. Приятная горничная Ольга, которая готовила нам кофе и кормила булочками. По просьбе , нам с дочкой предоставили 2 велосипеда абсолютно бесплатно. В первый день у нас не было соседей и мы воообще жили как короли в трехкомтаной старинной квартире!
De heerlijke eitjes ‘s ochtends van de super lieve olga
De ligging is mooi in het oude stadsgedeelte
Charmant gebouw die de echte oude spaanse sfeer weergeeft
Can Bo De Pau
Located in Salt, 19 miles from Lloret de Mar, Can Bo De Pau features free WiFi access and private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Girona is 2.3 miles from Can Bo De Pau, and Roses is 28 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 6 miles away.
- Highly recommended. Not in the center but nice staff and rooms. Perfect!!! and super fresh breakfast. Local resturant around the corner also a big plus.
From booking in to booking out – everything was great
Two good restaurants v close 🙂
Close [~10 mins] to motorway junction [which was good for us]
Big car park by river
Lovely old area
- Very welcoming, superb conversion of old bakery. Wood burning stove made the reception very cosy. Rooms great and very comfortable. Found great small restaurant around the corner, who were very welcoming on a cold December evening. Easy access to the Motorway.
- Perfect place to stay. Hotel welcomed us just two days before Xmas for a one night stop. Super clean, heating in the room, friendly staff, parking nearby, close to highway and Gerona is easy to reach, perfect to walk the dog, dog at no extra costs, excellent breakfast – next time we will stay longer.
Very comfortable room and facilities
Friendly helpful staff
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Fundació L’Olivar is located in Ventalló, just 15 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and biking. Roses is 11 miles from Fundació L’Olivar, and Cadaqués is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Words can’t describe how perfect this place is.
We stayed for two nights in one of the newly opened tents. It was beautiful and not as I imagined a tent to be! It was bright and airy and surprisingly cool during the warm nights. We were given a key to our own private bathroom a couple of feet away from our tent.
The grounds of Fundació L’Olivar are amazing with numerous sculptures dotted around the area.
There was a lovely small private pool for guests to use and there were no time constraints about times of use etc.
Breakfast was basic but perfect.
The dinner menu was limited but was of excellent quality with fresh ingredients/seasoning.
The owners/family running Fundació were very welcoming and friendly. There was a very relaxed atmosphere about the place with the family dogs strolling around the grounds.
I can’t recommend this place highly enough and will definitely be back!
- Amazing hotel in stunning surroundings. An artist and his family owns the place and has created a mix of great architecture and a monumental park with huge sculptures. If you want to get away and experience a laid back atmosphere with extremely nice people this is the place to visit. I found this hotel by coincidence driving from Sweden to Palma de Mallorca when needing a place to sleep for the night. I will definitely visit again, maybe just because of the atmosphere
- Fundacio L’ Olivar is a family run business. You are welcomed with warmth and treated beyond kindly. The love for what they do shines everywhere. The rooms are done to the highest standard of material and decor and are extremely clean. The place is mind blowing. The art installations are quite extraordinary and the sculptor is very kind an open to let you discover more and more. The food is delightful (prepared by the mother and served by the daughter) and the atmosphere warm, relaxing and just amazing. A real standout!!!
The property is quite nice with very eye-catching sculptures and the pool is beautiful and very harmonious with nature (although there was some construction near the pool which tarnished the experience).
The room was good. Very nice mattress and bedding, ample bathroom with a good shower.
The owner was helpful towards the end of our stay and brought us fruit and a coffee machine as we were leaving early and missed breakfast.
Lugar muy tranquilo, en plena naturaleza.
La habitación muy grande, limpia, agradable y cómoda.
- Words can’t describe how perfect this place is.
Can Patiras B&B
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Can Patiras B&B offers accommodations in Cistella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Girona is 19 miles from Can Patiras B&B, and Roses is 17 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Great dinner (and breakfast) in front of the fireplace. The hosts are super friendly and helpful. The house is surrounded by an awesome landscape. Everything great!
- The staff was extremely friendly with us, we took this B&B as they had amazing reviews about everything in general and mainly because they accepted pets of any size (we went with our 34kgs dog). From the begining until the end of our stay (only one night) they treated us as friends, we will definitely come back, it is specially good for long or short weekends as it is close to many attractive locations around La Garrotxa.
Chris & Bart were wonderful hosts and made us feel right at home.
The continental breakfast includes, among many other things, delicious homemade bread and jam.
The room was amazing, as were the views you can enjoy from it.
The house, garden and pool are great to hang out in, you don’t even need to go anywhere else!
They have 6 wonderful rescue dogs who are very friendly and make the stay unique.
Free pool table!
The peace and quiet
- La comoditat, i el bon tracte dels propietaris de la casa. Un paisatje molt relaxant i molt romàntic. Molt a prop del poble es pot anar pasejant!
- Los anfitriones excelentes. Un lugar fantástico para ir con perro. Hemos estado súper a gusto. Desayuno increíble. Repetiremos seguro
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pujals Dels Cavallers Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pujals dels Cavallers Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pujals dels Cavallers Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pujals dels Cavallers Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!