10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puisseguin Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Puisseguin Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puisseguin Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puisseguin Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puisseguin Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puisseguin Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puisseguin Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puisseguin Aquitaine:
B&B Les Secrets de Tifayne
Heated by solar panels, the guest rooms feature exposed beams and wooden furniture. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and some of the rooms have a view of the vineyards.The continental breakfast can be taken in the dining room or on the terrace during summer. You can also enjoy wine-tasting at this property. Dinner is also available upon request, it is served in glass jars and can be warmed up on site.The markets and the train station in Libourne are situated 9.9 miles from this B&B, and Saint Emilion is 8.1 miles away. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Excellent kitchen facilities for self catering. Very friendly, but busy, hosts. Very good breakfast provided.
- Excellent hosts and lovely place to stay in the middle of vineyards. a little gem worth exploring. Renaud and his wife helped us book some wine visits and we also enjoyed the wine tasting on offer upon arrival. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast delicious!
- Lovely, small vineyard, products on sale!!! Very nice. Place was lovely, our twin bedroom very comfortable & spacious, French door into the garden with our own small table and chairs. Swimming pool with lots of beds around. Peaceful location. Excellent breakfast, lots of variety. Even tea& coffee available at any time. A nice stay and good value.
- Fantastic hosts. Great value. Great atmosphere. We loved it. Would love to come back.
- Lovely location amongst vineyards. Great breakfast and lovely hostess.
La Maison du Bourg
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, tea and coffee making facilities and a desk. They are complete with a private bathroom, which includes a bath or shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at La Maison du Bourg. Restaurants can be found 1.9 miles away in Saint-Gènes-de-Castillon.Bordeaux is 31.1 miles away and Saint-Emilion Town is just 3.1 miles from the property. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout and free public parking at a location nearby.
- We had a wonderful stay at Maison du Bourg. The hosts were extremely nice, warm and open-minded, smiling and joking all the time :). The room was very clean and comfortably equipped, and breakfasts were just delicious, with homemade jams and cakes. If you are visiting Saint Emilion, staying at Maison du Bourg is a perfect option – Saint Emilion is just 8-9 kilometers away, and Puisseguin is a small medieval town, surrounded by vignobles. The nearest chateau is just 5-minutes walk away!
- Outstanding attention to detail in a delightful room with a kettle, an extremely comfortable bed & great bathroom facilities. Convenient location. Delicious breakfast.
- Ghislaine and Patrick were a highlight of our trip. Both were welcoming and had a GREAT sense of humor. They could not have been more accommodating. Plus, it was much nicer to stay outside Saint Emilion, while still close to all of the vineyards. Our room was very comfortable and impeccable. Breakfast was lovely, with homemade jams and croissants by Patrick. ?
- It was like to visit close friends. Lovely people. We felt welcome from the moment we opened the door. Nice cosey home feeling. Homemade breakfast every morning. Fresh flowers on the table. The room was a good size. Location was superb. The owners even arranged a wine tasting at the chateau close by. Really great experience. The only negative was that we had to leave;) Hope to be back. We miss you already.
- The owners were very kind and helpful. We were welcomed by glasses of mint flavored cold water and nice conversations. The rooms are very clean, nicely decorated. The home made breakfast (preserves, croissants, baguette etc.) was fantastic! We also enjoyed the swimming pool during 35 degree day, it was lots of fun.
Chambres d’hôtes Noailles
The bedroom has a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer, a private toilet, a TV and air conditioning. A kettle and microwave are offered.Served daily, the continental breakfast includes coffee, pastries, hot chocolate, bread, jam, orange juice and fruit.Libourne is 12.4 miles from Noailles, which offers free on-site parking. Bordeaux and Bergerac are 31.1 miles away.
- Spacious room with aircon. Lovely location within the vineyards, very quiet area. The hosts were great, always supplying knifes and forks if we wanted to have some dinner (the view over the vineyards just beautiful). The owners does not speak much english, but more than willing to assist with any questions asked! They even offered us some local wine and snacks on evening. If you don’t mind driving around the small villages eg. Saint Emilion or Bordeaux, you will enjoy this. Old world charm.
- Pool was fabulous. Jean and Karen were very helpful.
- our stay was perfect, the owners were very lovely although do not speak much English. Breakfast was delicious, bed was comfortable, air conditioned room. The property is gorgeous on a vineyard with a castle in the distance. We really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely recommend it.
- We were delighted with the accommodation, with the service, with the breakfast and most of all with the hospitality and the contribution of M Maillot and his daughter to our enjoyment of our holiday.
- The room was spacious, cool, clean and comfortable with a pool for our use. We were 6 minutes from the Bistro De `la Gare where we had excellent meals. Our hostess was very thoughtful and a delight. Our breakfasts were wonderful with very good coffee.
Château de Môle
With wooden floor and furnishing, each air-conditioned room has a minibar, a safe and a private bathroom with free toiletries and bathrobes. Some also offers a spa bath and sauna or facilities for guests with reduced mobility.A continental breakfast is offered every morning. You are invited to relax on the terrace or have a walk in the garden.Accessible via Libourne Train Station, Château de Môle is 6.2 miles from Saint-Emilion and 31.1 miles from Bordeaux city centre. Free private parking is provided on site.
- Outstanding breakfast. Lovely clean accommodation in a quiet location
- The room was incredibly spacious, and the bathroom was fantastic (sauna, jacuzzi bath!). The château is surrounded by vineyards meaning you constantly have a wonderfully relaxing view. Breakfast was just perfect: croissants, hams, cheese, homemade jams, fruit salad, homemade yoghurt. Would love to stay again!
– Excelent Breakfast. Try the Wine Jam!
– Really comfortable and enormous room
– The view is beautiful
– The Staff was lovely and made our stay even better.
- Lovely rooms and bathrooms with sauna and whirlpool. Anna very helpful in all things. Informative trip around the winery and tasting of the chateau wines. Great breakfast.
- The breakfast was beyond exceptional! Anne gave us a personal tour and wine tasting, which was fabulous! We were made to feel honoured and would have loved to stay longer. Great view over the vineyards from our room with the sunset in the background! The whole Chateau is newly renovated and is excellent in every way!
La Maison des Aurélines
All rooms feature a view of the garden, a TV, wardrobe, iron and heating. The en suite bathroom is complete with free toiletries and there are rooms for guests with reduced mobility.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at La Maison des Aurélines. Guests also have access to a shared kitchenette, which has a refrigerator, microwave and electric kettle.Libourne is a 30-minute drive away and the Dordogne River is a 20-minute drive from the property. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access in the public areas and free private parking on site.
Situated in the midst of well kept vineyards the around 300 year old Mansion tells its own story. Listen well and you will hear a lot.. Serene, no light pollution at night, hardly a sound, inviting to meditate or do some writing. It feels like the massive limestone walls are breathing, regulating freshness. Very special and impressive indeed.
Want to have some different kind of entertainment? Bordeaux is et less than one hour.
A great deal of our successful stay in January 2018 must be attributed to our very kind and helpful hostess. Thank you for everything!
- Owner, delightful, the use of the kitchen, a bonus. Lovely setting, but initially difficult to locate as Le Faure is just a hamlet and hardly signposted. We had a wonderful time, touring the beautiful surrounding region, despite some very variable weather .
- Kind friendly hosts. We were given a tour of the winery. Good clean bedroom in a very quiet area.
- The owners were really friendly and gave us a tour of the winery, would certainly return there
- We enjoyed our first 3 days here so much that we extended our stay for 4 more days. Hostess was a warm, friendly and very helpful person.
- Situated in the midst of well kept vineyards the around 300 year old Mansion tells its own story. Listen well and you will hear a lot.. Serene, no light pollution at night, hardly a sound, inviting to meditate or do some writing. It feels like the massive limestone walls are breathing, regulating freshness. Very special and impressive indeed.
Château La Rose Perrière
The air-conditioned bedrooms have a private bathroom with hairdryer, bath and walk-in shower. They also feature a flat-screen TV, minibar and welcome tray with tea, coffee, chocolate and an electric kettle. Some rooms overlook the vineyard.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served, including milk, hot drinks, fruit juice, croissants, bread, jam, yoghurt and fruit. Wine tasting is available upon request and some restaurants can be found 10 minutes’ drive away.Château La Rose Perrière is located a 5-minute drive from a spa and less than 1 hour by car from Bordeaux. The property offers free parking.
- I would definitely recommend this accommodation. We stayed here and visited the Saint Emilion vineyards which were all in a great area to the hotel. It is just beautiful and great value for money. There’s no restaurant for dinner on site but we had a lovely breakfast and restaurants are all very close. If you want a lovely relaxing stay in a beautiful french setting I would choose this location. Beds very comfortable also.
Everything about the property is amazing.
Large room, very comfortable bed, friendly staff and a lovely breakfast.
The gardens surrounding are simply breathtaking.
- Setting beautiful with a small lake and veranda to sit outside. Wine tour interesting and informative. Lovely room in quiet location set in beautiful grounds which you can walk round. 3 rooms on site. Very large bathroom. We booked Rose la Perriere room and were given room upstairs as prefer higher floor. Were given milk on request.
- Fabulous hotel!!!! Also we had a free wine tour that was very informative and really added to our stay. Staff were great. Breakfast great. Bathroom was spacious and spa bath really amazing.
Our room was lovely. Modern French style furnishings. An excellent bathroom with everything you could need.
Breakfast on the terrace in the sun was lovely, served at your table after filling in a form of what you want on arrival.
Château de Lussac
The spacious rooms are decorated in a contemporary style and include a minibar. Each has a private bathroom with a bathtub and the rooms are located in the exterior wing of the château.A breakfast is served every morning at the B&B.Free private parking is provided on site for those wishing to explore the nearby wine trails. The medieval town of St Emilion is 6.2 miles away.
- Lovely rooms, at a chateau producing wine. Breakfast great and staff very friendly.
- Lovely rooms, garden and situation. good restaurants nearby thank you for the suggestions.
- Beautifully renovated rooms beside the Château. Great location 9km to St Emilion. Charming hosts who were very helpful (despite my lack of French!)
- Great location for St Emilion and surrounding area. Beautiful Chateau and nice clean rooms.
- The room was good and security of parking was good. Nicole at breakfast was pleasant
Moulin Notre Dame
The rooms feature a private entrance, a TV and the private bathrooms are complete with a bath tub or shower and toilet. Some rooms also offer views of the surrounding vineyards.A continental breakfast is available daily and it can be served in the shared living room or on the terrace, next to the swimming pool.Saint-Émilion is 5.6 miles from the property, Libourne Train Station is 12.4 miles away, and Moulin Notre Dame can organise visits of the nearby vineyards as well as wine tasting sessions.
- Our host, Jose’ was lovely and recommended a local restaurant – Le Clos Mirande – for a leisurely Sunday lunch that was just perfect. We had a very comfortable and spacious two bedroom apartment that opened to the common room – ample space for hubby who had some work to do along the way. A lovely setting and breakfast was great!
- we had a lovely relaxing time at this property with our young son, he loved seeing the cat, ducks & birds & horses in next field !! jose the owner was very helpful & accommodating to us
- The area is very quiet and great for a vacation with children. The host was very helpful, the breakfast perfect. Would love to go back in the future.
- The location in the middle of the most beautiful countryside is fantastic! The owner is very helpful and a nice person. Swimming pool is a refreshing added value!
- host very friendly, doesn’t expect you to be gone between 10 am and 5pm like other B&B do, doesn’t speak English well but using a mix of several languages communication goes smoothly. Property well kept.
Sous les Marronniers
The room offers a view of the garden. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and includes free toiletries.The breakfast is served in the dining room that features stone walls and wooden furniture. It includes fruit juices and French pastries.It is 15.5 miles from Libourne Train Station and 28 miles from Bordeaux. Pomerol is a 20-minute drive away.
- A tranquilidade do local, a simpatia dos anfitriões e o tamanho do quarto. Bom café da manhã.
- Very comfortable, we were made very welcome, great location, would recommend.
- Very welcoming staff. Lovely character accommodation. Wonderful dog walks straight out of the front door. Very peaceful and quiet.
- We loved our host Vincent.He recommended an excellent restaurant nearby, and was very helpful while being unobtrusive. We will go back to this very special place in the world.
- Très jolie maison , coin piscine tres agréable lieu calme, pleine nature ,grande et belle chambre bonne literie, accueil très sympathique
Château Fombrauge suites offer views over the garden or the vineyards. They are decorated with period furniture and feature a four-poster bed. The en suite bathroom comes with a bathtub.Just 0.6 miles from Château Fombrauge, guests can found a restaurant serving traditional French cuisine. Wine tasting can be enjoyed on site.Saint-Emilion is just a 5-minute drive from the property and the Bordeaux historic centre is 31.1 miles away. Libourne Train Station is a 10-minute drive away. Free parking is available on site. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.
- We loved the Chateau. Our hostess as so wonderful with my grandson. She made a great breakfast for us. The gardens and view were both amazing We had a great wine tour. Bernard Magrez is the owner and he provides a fabulous venue for his visitors.
Nice located chateau with the historical spirit. Very nice and professional service. The breakfast typical french one 🙂 but with good quality of food. During the breakfest all the guests are sitting at the round table, nice experience.
Rooms without toilet – the biggest minus which changing the global score. Nothing to eat or drink except breakfast time.
- Loved staying in the pretty Chateau surrounded by Vineyards. Our bedroom was charming & well furnished with shower & sink in the room
We had a free tour of the house and winery (but at an allocated time that didn’t really suit us),
Lovely housekeeper (whose English was extremely limited).
Location was good but you’ll need a car. Only 5 min drive from St Emillion
- Beautiful chateau with a huge room. We booked the Suite Promisse which was beautifully decorated and very clean. We took a walk out to the garden in the evening with a very beautiful sunset and vineyard view. Very memorable and we thoroughly enjoyed.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puisseguin Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puisseguin Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puisseguin Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puisseguin Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!