10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puiseux-en-Retz Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Puiseux-en-Retz Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puiseux-en-Retz Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puiseux-en-Retz Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puiseux-en-Retz Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puiseux-en-Retz Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puiseux-en-Retz Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puiseux-en-retz Picardy:
Les Bulles De Fleury
All tents feature a seating area.A breakfast is served every morning and evening meals can be prepared upon request at an extra cost.Meaux is 29.2 miles from LES BULLES DE FLEURY. The nearest airport, Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport, is 45 minute’s drive away.
No reviews yet.
La chambre au Château
At La chambre au Château, each room includes a desk. Every room includes a private bathroom and a hair dryer, and some rooms come with a terrace. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.You can play ping pong at La chambre au Château.Compiègne is 18 miles from La chambre au Château, while Laon is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 39 miles from La chambre au Château.
- Delightful and interesting property. Every room is beautifully presented. Hosts are extremely welcoming and informative about the history of the house, castle, church and surrounding. Looking forward to a return stay.
- Beautiful and private setting. Wonderful owners, good breakfast and secure parking. Quiet and tranquil. Not far in car for dining venues in Soissons. Wished we could have stayed longer.
Magnificent place, attention to the details. Host amazing French couple. Plenty to enjoy!!!
Definitely the one of most of magnificent places I have been . Large rooms , quality materials everywhere. You leave in a castle !!!!
- Loved the balcony and comfy bed. In such hot weather the fridge was a boon. Plenty of cool drinks available. Felt relaxed and at peace. Excellent breakfast. Advice on finding a restaurant in Soissons was very helpful.
- Lovely location, spectacular views. The old chateau is an impressive feature within the grounds of the property and so full of history. Very peaceful.
Moulin de Roilaye
The guest rooms have free WiFi and air conditioning. The private bathrooms have a separate toilet, bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. There is also a flat-screen TV with international channels and a Bluetooth speaker.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning for free. Some shops can be found 1.9 miles from the property. Evening meals are also available on a Monday, Tuesday and Saturday.This property is an 8-minute drive to Pierrefonds Chateau and is a 19-minute drive to Compiegne Palace. Moulin de Roilaye is 9.9 miles from the Wagon of the Armistice, where the end of World War I was signed. A free private parking is available on site.
- A fantastic place, Michel and Marie are exceptional hosts and so very helpful. Food and rooms all first class and they’ve added a swimming pool, bliss.
- Incredible property with massive rooms. Home baked produce and fresh eggs were a real treat at breakfast.
- We had to leave very early so Michel brought us some breakfast around 9pm in order for us to have something to eat before leaving. We had a kettle and a coffee machine in the room. So this was excellent
- Made to feel very welcome, Michel is an exceptional host. Arrived quite late but Michel rang a restaurant for us so we could have a meal. The room and decor were stunning and beautiful kept. Breakfast was excellent, Marie’s baking and home made jam was so tasty we were made to feel very welcome – this has to be my favourite hotel to date. We will defiantly book again. Fabulous stay just a shame it was only for 1 night. Great location too. Thank you Michel and Marie
- Extraordinary high class building and room. Very hospitable owner, lovely breakfast.
Offering views of the garden and the village, the guest rooms all have free WiFi access and a seating area. Each room has a different decoration and the private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning, and the hosts can prepare evening meals for you if reserved in advance. Special diet menus can be prepared on request.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The town of Soissons is 12.4 miles from this B&B.
A nice B & B in a very small french village. Lovely room and very quiet.
The owner was very pleasant.
Very quiet location in a pretty village. Easy to find & an old,quaint B & B. The owners do not live on-site so you have to wait for them to arrive after a phone call. The room was ok, comfortable but fairly basic; no tv, radio etc…Breakfast was just bread & jam plus coffee/tea & juice. The owners do not speak English but I did manage to communicate ok.
If you want a comfortable & quiet getaway, maybe this will be ok for you.
- A quiet little B&B off the beaten track. Ideal as a base for walking, or a business trip to Soissons or Compiegne if you don’t mind the drive. Rooms are small but comfortable.
- Bon petit-déjeuner même si nous aurions aimé avoir aussi du salé (pas uniquement du sucré). Accueil sympa.
- Le repas tres bien avec boisson bon petit dejeuner
- A nice B & B in a very small french village. Lovely room and very quiet.
Manoir du Plessis au Bois
Rooms are individually decorated and feature a wardrobe, garden views and a seating area. Private bathrooms are complete with a bath or shower.Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning at Manoir du Plessis au Bois.This property is 5.6 miles from Villers-Cotterêts and 26.7 miles from Meaux. Free parking is available on site.
– it is a chateau with its private little garden, the place is authentic and a real perl out of all my chateau experience so far
– the owners set for us a table to dinner on a sunny courtyard and we asked them to join us for a drink, we had a lovely talk
– the breakfest was superb
– the room is 100% comfortable (beds, bathroom, beautiful furniture)
- The Manoir is beautifully located, in a very small village in between the forests and fields. We had a warming welcome by our host, who showed us our two beatiful newly refurbished rooms. We were free to walk the garden en enjoyed some late evening sun. She advised us to go to a typical auberge (15 min drive) to have a very good meal. In the morning, the breakfast was excellent, the fire was burning in the old hearth in the breakfast room, and we had a lot of homemade marmelade and bread, with fresh cheese! Before leaving, she advised us to visit some unknown historical buildings in the neighborhood. We would definitely come back!
- Very friendly hosts who accommodated all our wishes! Excellent breakfast, beautiful property, and fantastic surrounding forest which we explored with the bicycles kindly provided by the host.
- A very peaceful forest location, and a lovely looking chateau and grounds. The host was very friendly and helpful in directing us to an execllent (and well priced) local restaurant. The apartment with the two bedrooms was ideal for the family, and the kids loved going up the spiral staircase to get to it.
- A really beautiful building and garden. Amazing bedrooms in a tower which kids loved. Attentive and interesting host and a gorgeous dog!
- – it is a chateau with its private little garden, the place is authentic and a real perl out of all my chateau experience so far
Il Etait Une Fois
Every room has a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport, 29.8 miles from IL ETAIT UNE FOIS.
- Marilyn was wonderful and looked after us very well.
- The hosts are friendly, with good suggestions for touristing. Homemade cookies and really nice breakfast. RIght next to the castle—short walk up hill.
- Run by Merlin in her lovely renovated 18th century house, she’s so friendly, the place is so well renovated, comfortable and clean, the castle and centre are literally around the corner, and breakfast is fantastic, cooked by Merlin to your liking. Highly recommended
- Beautifully updated historic building with great facilities and wonderful breakfast.
- A beautiful property at the foot of the castle boundary and the shortest of walks to the main square.Homemade croissants for beakfast and friendly,helpful husband and wife proprietors make the stay relaxed and homely.
Le Coeur De La Foret
All rooms feature a kitchenette with kitchenware, an eletric kettle and a microwave. A terrace with outdoor furniture is also provided in each room.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Chantilly is 25.5 miles from Le Coeur de la Foret, while Meaux is 27.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport, 30.4 miles from Le Coeur De La Foret.
- Kitchen, shower terasse view heater facilities are nice.
- Comfortable quaint and cosy – the kids loved it. very nice relaxing vibe.
Pierrefonds itself was a lovely little village and the walk to the campsite isn’t far at all, about 10 minutes. We stayed in the pink caravan, it had a very comfy bed, table and chairs and a small kitchen, with sink, hob, microwave and kettle. All we needed. The toilet and shower facilities were a very short walk, and as far as campsite showers go, they were good.
There is WiFi, although the signal is rather bad, but stronger at reception if you really need to use it.
- Le cadre bucolique avec toutes sortes de cabane, caravanes, etc…
- la cabane pour son style (un peu yourte, un peu cabane des bois)
Casa La Palma
Guest rooms at Casa La Palma are individually decorated in an exotic style and they have wooden or marble floors. They are each equipped with a flat-screen TV, a minibar an electric kettle and a telephone. All rooms have a private mosaic or marble bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental buffet breakfast every morning. This meal can be served in the dining room, on the terraces or in the comfort of the guest rooms.Casa La Palma provides a library, a barbecue area and free private parking.La Palma is a 35-minute drive from Charles De Gaulle Airport. Central Paris is a 1-hour train journey away and the property is a 20-minute drive from Compiègne Castle. Loan, Reims, Senlis and Chantilly Castle are all a 30-minute drive away.
- The rooms are very quirky in style, which we all enjoyed, and the breakfasts were good.
- House is in a calm part of Soissons, room was nice and clean. Lovely garden. Very pleasant owners, they tried to make our stay as comfortable as possible and gave us recommendations what to see in the region.
- Daniel the host was exceptional. My Mother was with us and absolutely loved our stay here. Lovely rooms, lovely welcome and lovely breakfast. Perfect.
- The area is beautiful. The mattress not comfortable at all.
- Nice decor/ style hosts freindly enough changed the room upon request
Un Air de Campagne
Offering a private entrance, all of the elegant rooms at Un Air de Campagne have a living room with a cable TV and a Tassimo Coffee Machine. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bath or a shower.A breakfast is served every morning.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and Compiègne is 9.9 miles from Un Air de Campagne.
- l’accueil de notre hôtesse était chaleureux, son petit déjeuner maison exquis.
- le calme du site et le voisinage des bouquetins d’Afrique
La gentillesse de la propriétaire
Le côté “cosy” de la chambre
Le service malgré la perte de la maison principale
- Petit déjeuner bien garnie. Décoration sympa. Grand lit. Chauffage allumé à l’arrivée.
- Accueil très chaleureux. Chambre confortable décorée avec beaucoup de goût.Petit déjeuner copieux avec des gâteaux faits maison.Venue pour un mariage Virginie m’a conseillé un très bon coiffeur.Elle est incollable sur sa région.Vraiment un très bon séjour au calme avec un repos dans le charmant jardin.Nous étions trois, un couple et une amie.Nous reviendrons.
Le Moulin De Laval
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Le Moulin De Laval has some units that have river views, and every room includes a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Guests at Le Moulin De Laval will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cuisy-en-Almont, like hiking.Compiègne is 19 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Saint-Quentin is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The Owner kindly stayed up late for me to check in, I couldn’t arrived until 11pm.
- This was a wonderful B&B! The location outside Soissons was perfect for us. We had a car and all the sites of interest to us i.e. Gothic and Romanesque cathedrals and churches, and WWI battle sites etc. were within easy driving range. In addition, there were numerous walking trails in this area. The setting of this moulin was lovely.. our host had a horse and two lambs grazing for us to view out our window. The room we had was spacious; the breakfast superb. The main high point among all these positives was the helpfulness and friendliness of our host Philippe. He spoke excellent English too which was a definite plus. We stayed one week….we highly recommend it!!
J’ai passé un excellent séjour.
Excellent accueil, hôte sympathique et attentif. Adresse incontournable si vous venez dans la région.
- Un accueil très chaleureux, des locaux spacieux, propres et aménagés avec goût
Très belle prestations – accueil, disponibilité et gentillesse du propriétaire
Confort et literie impeccable
Petite attention +++: boissons (eau, sodas) à dispo pour se désaltérer hyper appréciable sans surcoût.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puiseux-en-retz Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puiseux-en-Retz Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puiseux-en-Retz Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puiseux-en-Retz Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!