10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puginier Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Puginier Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puginier Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puginier Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puginier Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puginier Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puginier Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puginier Languedoc-roussillon:
Domaine de Laspeyrisses
The guest rooms, featuring mountain or garden views, each have a private bathroom with complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Additional facilities include free Wi-Fi.A continental breakfast is provided free of charge, including homemade jam and pastries. The host can also prepare other meals, such as hearty regional cuisine, if you request in advance.Guests can also enjoy the communal lounge with its open fireplace and TV, a tennis table and badminton field.Free private parking is available on site. You may wish to visit some Cathar castles, which can be found within 6.2 miles of the property. The Canal du Midi, an ideal spot for cycling, is 3.1 miles away.
- Like staying with friends in a lovely farmhouse deep in the country with a nice breakfast
- The breakfast was delicious including freshly baked Madelines and cakes by Maggie. Nothing was too much trouble for her and she and Keith are excellent chambre d’hotes hosts.
- Friendly welcome, beautiful room, wonderful surroundings and property, lovely breakfast….it was all perfect. Thank you.
- Large comfortable room, great hosts, great location and delicious breakfast.
- Everything was excellent, perhaps the best chambre d’hote we’ve ever stayed in. Our hosts were charming, the room was beautifully decorated, the food was outstanding and very good value. The location was scenically stunning and tranquil.
Each room here will provide you with a TV, safety deposit box, terrace and seating area. The private bathrooms have a shower.At Aujuseb you will find a garden. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is 35.4 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Evelyn could not offer to do any more for us to make our stay any more enjoyable. Amazing breakfasts and generously provided home baking for day trips. Gerard was an equally friendly and caring host.
The hosts were absolutely perfect!! We could not thank them enough.
We arrived late due to train cancellations and the hosts kindly called a local restaurant to make us a booking without our knowledge and drove us there. The next day, after a delicious breakfast, they drove us to Le Boat where we collected our boat for the week.
The owners were very accommodating. Lovely peaceful surroundings even with houses close by.
Swimming pool (lovely n warm) was a fabulous treat after cycling from Toulouse. The following morning the owners gave us a Scooby snack for our cycle which was a lovely surprise. Aujuseb is situated towards the top of a very gentle upwards gradient which to us was no problem n not difficult at all, just in case anyone has moaned about it as I didn’t read the reviews before posting this! There is a room outside for bikes which is locked at night.
- Great hosts- welcoming, friendly and helpful! Beautiful pool to swim in after a days riding, complete with cool drink by poolside. Room very clean and very comfortable , and lovely patio to sit out on. Great for drying washing also! 10-15 mins walk into town centre where great restaurants and a lovely canal walk. Magnificent continental breakfast on the patio – fresh fruit salad, cereal, yoghurt, juice, croissants, crusty bread and great coffee! Set us up beautifully for the days riding. Even given a morning tea treat on our departure! Would definitely stay here again, and recommend it to our friends also.
Clean, well-presented and lots of little extras e.g. kettle, cold drinks available for purchase.
Walking distance from town and the picturesque Canal du Midi.
Had a fun day trip to Carcassonne while we stayed.
Casa Du Bassin
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a shared bathroom with a bath. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Casa Du Bassin will be able to enjoy activities in and around Castelnaudary, like cycling.Carcassone is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Castres is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Good location, clean facilities, well equipped kitchen, owner allowed us to store our bikes inside which was a nice bonus. I would have rated our stay higher had it not been for the price which @ 85e was about twice what this is worth compared to other accommodations along the Canal Du Midi for mid June.
- Very nice position just a few meters away from the water bassin and friendly staff. Large Common kitchen available and easy to use.
- The proprietor, Adrian, was very personable and helpful and it was extremely good value for money. The property has internet and Netflix and the TV can be driven from your smartphone. The location is excellent being near the Canal du Midi and in season will a series of bars and restaurants. Being foodies we particularly liked Chez David restaurant which gave us top class meals including the local speciality, Cassoulet and rack of lamb to die for.
- Proximité du centre et proche du canal. Chambres très propre, salle de bain vieillotte mais très fonctionnelle et cuisine collective agréable.
- Très bon rapport qualité prix ! Et très bon emplacement.
La Bonne Planque
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. The rooms feature a seating area.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Toulouse is 31 miles from La Bonne Planque, while Carcassone is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
- Excellent superb brilliant Nostrand lovely peaceful setting
- The hosts were extremely friendly. The breakfast offered was great and included homemade bio muffins. The location on the lock was superb.
- Delightful couple. Charming rooms. Everything one could wish for.
Luxury boat accommodation, great decor and welcoming hosts.
We arrived late and couldn’t find any nearby open restaurant, so we were resigned to eat an old left-over sandwich as dinner… but the hotel owners generously offered us a couple of lemon tart slices to save the day! 🙂
- This b&b is an old canal lock-keeper’s house that has been renovated with great taste and colours. We rang at the last moment but were still able to join an excellent home cooked dinner. We slept listening to the wind in the trees and the water in the canal before breakfast with more delicious home cooked food. Thanks again for a great welcome.
les gites du centre ville
At the bed and breakfast, each room is equipped with a closet. At les gites du centre ville, rooms are equipped with a seating area.Carcassone is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Castres is 24 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Grand Bassin
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom, while some rooms here will provide you with a balcony. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Carcassone is 21 miles from Le Grand Bassin, while Castres is 25 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hotes Domaine de la Capelle
The rooms at Chambres d’Hotes Domaine de la Capelle feature exposed-stone walls and wooden beams. Each room offers free WiFi, parquet floors, and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Every morning a continental breakfast consisting of homemade products is served in the dining room. Upon reservation, guests can enjoy a homemade “cassoulet” cooked over a wood fire. The nearest restaurants are 2.5 miles from the property.The Castelnauday Train Station is a 10-minute drive away and the Canal du Midi is 1.9 miles away. Guests can visit Carcassonne 21.7 miles away and the 18th-century Collégiale Saint Michel 2.5 miles away.
- This was a beautiful country house, immaculately furnished and beautifully presented. The host was so welcoming and her food was absolutely delicious. Our stay was stunning in every way.
- The rooms and the setting were excellent, the special order cassoulet was divine and the breakfast to die for, all served and prepared by Marise the hostess. The Franglais flowed freely along with the wine!
- Everything…. our host was absolutely charming and we loved our overnight stay!
- Delightful property in beautiful countryside close to Castelnaudary and the Canal du Midi. We were made very welcome by Madame, who prepared delicious breakfasts. We had a lovely Cassoulet on the final night with local wine. Everything was made on the property and it was clear that a lot of thought and care had gone into this.
- Staff were very friendly and the dinner we had there was fantastic. Rooms very comfortable and plenty of onsite free parking. Wonderful views across the valley.
Rooms are decorated in a simple style using pastel colours. The private bathrooms include a shower and toilet.A continental breakfast including juice, hot drinks, jams, fruit salad and breads is served daily.Péniche Kapadokya is situated 5 miles from Castelnaudry Train Station. Carcassonne Train Station can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
- A warm welcome from the proprietors and plenty of comfortable outdoor (and indoor) seating.
- We had a wonderful stay on this lovely canal boat. Mado, Pat and Bary (and bloop the dog) were fantastic hosts, generously sharing their lovely home with guests and putting up with our stumbling attempts at speaking French! Great aperitifs and a yummy cassoulet added to the perfect stay.
- wonderful place, very nice owners, a real fine experience staying on a house-boat, we loved it
The boat is amazing, very very beautiful and amazingly decorated
Hosts are great
- Unique location in the middle of nature, on a cozy, clean and stylish boat. Very friendly family providing warm hospitality. Breakfast on the deck of the boat. You can rent bikes about 5 km away. If you like seafood then a trip to the Pont duf Bram (seasonal) is a good idea.
Chambres d’hôtes du Lauragais
Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge and a terrace with outdoor furniture at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Carcassonne is 29.2 miles from Chambres d’hôtes du Lauragais, while Castres is 23.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Toulouse-Blagnac Airport, 27.3 miles from the property.
Very spacious and beautifuly decorated room in an old, recently restored farm.
Fantastic breakfast and very nice helpful owners. Good location between Toulouse and Carcasonne.
- le petit déjeuner est impressionnant par sa quantité et qualité. bonne literie, dommage que le propriétaire ne passe pas assez de temps avec ses hôtes.
- Cadre idyllique ,calme garantie … Accueil chaleureux Petit déjeuner d’exception !
- Bon accueil chambre très correcte avec bonne literie et très bon petit déjeuner.
Belle chambre, grande et très agréable, décorée avec goût. Très jolie salle de bains.
Très bon petit déjeuner avec délicieuses confitures “maison”
Endroit au calme avec vue splendide.
Propriétaires très sympathiques.
Nous espérons y retourner et conseillons vivement 👍🏽
- Very spacious and beautifuly decorated room in an old, recently restored farm.
Chambre d’hôte Ty Pastel
There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Carcassone is 23 miles from B&B Ty Pastel, and Castres is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 35 miles from B&B Ty Pastel.
- Everything is perfect. Kind, friendly, thoughtful hosts, who go out of their way to help their guests. A well designed room, with well thought out space and so it would make long stays very comfortable. A delicious, breakfast, where everything is home-made. This is an exceptional chambre d’hote.
- Our hosts were very friendly and welcoming. Nothing was too much for them. It had been raining hard and when we arrived we looked like drowned rats! They allowed us to wash and dry our clothes. The house is set in beautiful surroundings. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful, it was all organic and homemade. Even the eggs came from their own hens. We all ate breakfast together before saying our goodbyes. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
- Very nice room and the hosts were great.Good value.
- Josieanne offers the most delicious organic breakfast. She makes all her own breads, yoghurts, jams and cheese. Such a lovely, friendly host. The Chambre d’Hote is beautifully decorated and situated in a quiet semi rural settings, with the town of Revel just a few minutes drive away. My husband and I were on a fact finding trip as we are thinking of opening our own Chambre d’Hote and Josieanne was more than happy to pass on her advice and words of wisdom. I would not hesitate in recommending this delightful retreat.
One of the best places we’ve ever been.
The owners were sooo sweet with us in everything 🙂
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puginier Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puginier Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puginier Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puginier Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!