10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puerto Viejo Limon – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Viejo Limon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Viejo Limon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Viejo Limon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Viejo Limon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Viejo Limon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puerto Viejo Limon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puerto Viejo Limon:
Relax Natural Village Adults Only
One of our top picks in Puerto Viejo – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Relax Natural Village Adults Only is located in Puerto Viejo, just 10 miles from Cahuita. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- Everything. Luis, Christian and all the staff are wonderful. Great suggestions for where to go – ask about the natural swimming pool. The cabina is beautiful, airy, tranquil and so spacious. Powerful shower, comfy bed, clean space. Great breakfast: especially the fresh fruit. Hopefully you’ll get to try the coconut flan! The garden smells amazing (think its ylang ylang), lots of birds to watch and listen to. Wish we could have stayed longer. Maybe next time 😉
Superb bungalow with excellent spacious shower and luxury bed. Professional, kind owners. Lovely breakfasts and exotic garden.
Couldn’t fault it!
- This place is run by a french guy Chris who really knows what he is doing. The place is exceptionally clean and very well looked after. The breakfast is great – dare I say the best breakfast we had in Costa Rica (they make their own bread!). The surroundings resemble a paradise- lots of tropical plants, humming birds all around and howling monkeys in the trees that wake you up in the morning. The host is super sweet and helpful.
- Christian is fabulous and so much fun! We loved the cabins, the decks, the hammocks, the breakfast, and the quick walk to the beach and to town. The Caribbean side is a little harder to get to, less developed, and absolutely beautiful! We would definitely go back.
- Luis and Christian are the perfect hosts. We felt welcome and at home.
Sueño Grande B&B
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Viejo in the region of Limón, 8 miles from Cahuita, Sueño Grande B&B features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
Pool area with fountain is very relaxing
Rooms are very clean and nicely decorated
Organic shampoo, conditioner and moisturiser were great
Strong shower pressure
Very nice breakfast (owner accommodated our request for eggs rather than pastries and offered boiled eggs with toast – which we were grateful for)
The owner Jody was really friendly and helpful, she made every morning a different breakfast by herself and arranged also the rental bikes for us.
You can use the pool 24h and there is a kind of self service bar.
The B&B has 3 rooms so you have a more personal feeling during your stay.
The B&B is a 3-minutes walk to the supermarket and center.
The rooms are nice and cute.
- Jody was fantastic! This place is a private oasis in the heart of Puerto Viejo. The area was quiet and clean and refreshing! We cannot say enough about this place. If you wish to have all the creature comforts that you are used to in more developed countries this is the place to stay!
- This is a really nice B&B, the owner (Jody) is very friendly and thought about everything that you might need during your stay. Modern and spacious room, nice pool to cool off, wonderful breakfast in the Morning. Location is perfect, only two blocks from the main roads, so nearby restaurants. Unfortunately, we were only able to stay here one night, we could easily have spend here more nights.
It was like the cozy honeymoon site!
Beautiful clean room with everything you need. Delicious breakfast served by the host Jody. Jody is so friendly and helpful! Great location. I will recommend to others!
- Pool area with fountain is very relaxing
Mar Verde Lodge
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Viejo in the region of Limón, 11 miles from Cahuita, Mar Verde Lodge features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- Without any doubt the most beautiful and exceptional place during our 4 weeks in Costa Rica! Breakeast was really fanciful, and the owners are lovely and helpful. The bungalow is an architectal treasure, tastefully equipped, well-placed in an area of jungle next to the village, with monkeys and lots of birds next to the windows.
- We absolutely loved staying at Mar Verde Lodge. You feel like you’re sleeping in the middle of the jungle and you can hear howler monkeys and birds. It’s an amazing experience. The owners Leon & Stefan are second to none and extremely friendly and helpful and welcoming. The breakfast served by Leon is exceptional and probably one of the best breakfasts you will have in Costa Rica! My partner is a chef and these were his words. We would definitely recommend this place.
The breakfast was the best!
Leon is an excellent cook and Stefan very nice as well.
- Thankyou Stefan and Leon for a wonderful time at your lodge. You are both amazing hosts, the lodge was very peaceful and gave us a chance to relax in Costa Rica for 7 nights. Thankyou for the beautiful breakfast each morning and recommendation for tours and restaurants. We will hopefully come back one day but certainly recommend you to family & friends.
- The breakfast was super delicious and it was really nice to sit and chat with them. And the bed was super comfortable. I would definitely recommend this bungalow and I hope I find the time to come back soon.
El Tucan Jungle Lodge
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. El Tucan Jungle Lodge is located in Puerto Viejo, just 10 miles from Cahuita. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.
- Jungle noises at night, opossums and more creatures. .. monkeys, tucans and more at day. It was awesome, specially for a family with a 6 years old son. We saw monkeys and sloths as soon as we arrived, our son loved the ducks too (I was not fan of them though). Very helpful and nice managers/owners.
- We had rustic but spacious room/bathroom. Totally in the jungle, great for seeing animals and relaxing (howler monkeys/sloth/toucan). Great covered balcony with hammock. Irene the host was sweet and helpful.
- Just everything was perfect, loved eating breakfast every morning with fresh eggs and really good coffee
- Just what we were looking for. Loved waking up to the rain forest sounds. Walked out to the porch one morning and saw a sloth climbing up the tree just outside our room.
- Awesome experience right in the jungle. Of all the places we stayed, by far the best. Super nice hosts. Sloths and hummingbirds right on your balcony. Probably the best place I ever stayed
Cabinas Punta Uva
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Cabinas Punta Uva is located in Puerto Viejo, just 12 miles from Cahuita. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
- Wow, this place is amazing! I cannot imagine a more beautiful location in Punta Uva. We had the back room attached to the owners home. It faces away from the beach but you can still hear the waves and it has a very secluded jungle feel to it. We loved sitting on the patio in the evening. The breakfast is good, if you have a chance head walk to Selvin’s for supper.
- Location is beautiful right by the beach. Noce and helpful host.
- This is a spacious rustic cabin right on the Caribbean sea, with a big porch — including an outdoor kitchen — overlooking the jungle. The hosts were exceptionally warm and helpful. We loved the creative and delicious breakfasts cooked to order.
- Awesome location and very kind host. Nice common area. It’s possible to see a lot of animals in the garden and only a few meters to one of the very best beaches of the Caribbean!
- Amazing location, great breakfast and friendly staff
Green Frog Treehouse
Green Frog Treehouse offers accommodations in Puerto Viejo. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Cahuita is 11 miles from Green Frog Treehouse, and Cocles is 1.6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One World Costa Rica
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, One World Costa Rica is located in Cocles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Puerto Viejo is 3.5 miles from One World Costa Rica, and Cahuita is 12 miles away.
Our stay at One World was really amazing.
Our hosts, Carsten and Jury, are very friendly, helpful and have very good knowledges about sustainable development and ecotourism.
The view on the rainforest from the rooms and the kitchen is just superb!
Breakfasts were very good and made with organic products from the finca.
I highly recommend the tour of the finca including rainforest.
My 2-year son also enjoyed a lot his stay. He could play with the family and he discovered many animals.
Thank you very much for your welcome.
- The host was wonderful. He was so kind in taking care of our family. The place is amazing.
Come open-minded and you’ll have the experience of a lifetime. Ken is definitely one of a kind – don’t miss the opportunity to learn about the jungle, the indigenous Bribri, sustainable living and much more!
For the Vegetarians & Vegans: The awesome organic breakfast and fresh fruit abundance are reason enough to stay at Ken’s!
- Beautiful place in the middle of the rainforest just a little drive inland from the caribean cost. Very friendly host who is passionate about his sustainability project and tells you a lot about it on a tour on his land. Good breakfast in the morning and good recommendations about restaurants and so on.
- Best place we stayed during our travels in Costa Rica. It’s not for people who crave comfort (though the beds were comfy), but for people who really want to stay in the middle of the jungle (for example, the ceiling is just mosquito nets). The owner is this crazy German guy (his words) who gives you an interesting tour of his place and his life. He really made our stay here the best 🙂
- Our stay at One World was really amazing.
El Colibri Lodge
One of our best sellers in Puerto Manzanillo! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, El Colibri Lodge offers accommodations in Manzanillo. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Puerto Viejo is 6 miles from El Colibri Lodge, and Cahuita is 13 miles away.
- Kind and helpful owner. Nice garden. Simple breakfast but sufficient and with good coffee and nicely served. Good mosquito net for bed. Out of town, so no noise from others.
- Excellent location in nature, many animals arround you, Very helpful owner. We are sure that we found best place for us in this area.
- you live in the jungle and you can see a lot of animals there! we saw monkeys and agutis, kolibris, tucan and a tayra! the cabana is very clean and the hosts were lovely. after busy puerto viejo we were happy to come back to this place. you should have a car.
- Very friendly service, cool location in the middle of the rain forest (you can hear the monkeys and birds). Clean and nice rooms.
Beautiful place!!! Very clean!! The room was lovely and very caribean! Luis and Sofia are very nice people, very diligent.
This is the perfect place in Manzanillo to stay!
Se Ua B&B and House Of Adventure
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Se Ua B&B and House Of Adventure offers accommodations in Manzanillo, just 6 miles from Puerto Viejo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Cahuita is 14 miles from Se Ua B&B and House Of Adventure, and Isla Colón is 30 miles from the property.
I really liked this hotel: he is situated in the jungle, has many flowers. Every morning I woke up and listened to birds singing. I saw monkeys Congo and sloths. Ara project and jaguar rescue are not very far from the hotel.
Beach Playa Grande is in 20 minutes walking, it is possible to can rent a bicycle.
I really liked to wake up in the morning, listened to birds singing and had my cafe in the open kitchen in the jungle.
Jean Carlo and Wilfran are there to answer for all our questions.
- Good deal. Room with kitchenette. Very close to nature, you can hear birds and monkeys every morning. Not many people around. Room was clean. When I did see hotel staff they were very nice and helpful.
- Great way to see the wild and the beach , quite but close walk to town for a nightparty
- We had such a great stay here and the owner (Will) was so hospitable, kind and helpful in making sure that we were taken care of and comfortable. He is amazing!!! The place itself is a handmade treehouse in the jungle – you can literally hear the monkeys and birds as you wake up in the morning. The beach and Manzanillo town are in walking distance away – I recommend 🙂
- Calm location, just howler monkeys are sometimes screaming around.
- I really liked this hotel: he is situated in the jungle, has many flowers. Every morning I woke up and listened to birds singing. I saw monkeys Congo and sloths. Ara project and jaguar rescue are not very far from the hotel.
Le Colibri Rouge Hotel Cabinas – El Colibri Rojo
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Le Colibri Rouge Hotel Cabinas – El Colibri Rojo is located in Cahuita in the region of Limón, just 6 miles from Puerto Viejo. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and hiking.
This family run hotel has everything you need for a relaxing holiday (kitchen, swimming pool, lovely pets) and is very close to the Cauhita national park.
If you want some wild nights just go to Puerto Viejo, about 15 min away but car, otherwise le Colibri Rojo is the place to be!
- Relaxing atmosphere, tasteful, friendly hosts, nice pool
- Everything about this hotel is fantastic. The hosts are lovely people and will make sure that you are well looked after. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and clean with a patio area outside. There is a communal kitchen for self catering but there is also a breakfast option. The surroundings are peaceful with an excellent pool. It is very near to Cahuita National Park with a bus service to Cahuita, Puerto Viejo and Manzanillo .
- The location of this hotel is great, the rooms very clean, the breakfast is different and delicious, but what reality makes the difference is the attention from the owners and its two super cute dogs!
- Hosts were very helpful, they explained everything and gave us free shuttle to the center. The rooms are nice and clean and they have a fridge. There is also a common kitchen so you can make breakfast on your own. There were also some tables and chairs outside so you can have a drink in the evening there.
- Absolutely recommended!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puerto Viejo Limon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puerto Viejo Limon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Viejo Limon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Viejo Limon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!