10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puerto Prat Magallanes – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Prat Magallanes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Prat Magallanes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Prat Magallanes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Prat Magallanes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Prat Magallanes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puerto Prat Magallanes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puerto Prat Magallanes:
Antiguos Bed And Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Antiguos Bed And Breakfast offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
We were the first customers and we had a great time !
The B&B is close to the center, the bedroom is nice and clean, the bed is confortable, and breakfast is served with a sea view. Andres, our host, speaks perfect english and has been very helpful, pointing us to good restaurants, and helping us with our tours. He is also managing the local Avis rental car office which can be helpful.
- Great view, clean comfortable facilities, friendly hosts.
- Great location close to the water and centre. Owners are super nice and very helpful: helped us deal with flat tire issues and bookings in Torres del Paine. Would highly recommend staying here.
- La vista impresionante que tiene de la Costanera de Puerto Natales es soñada, la decoración con antigüedades, la limpieza y algo muy importante que es el interés diario de como la estábamos pasando o si necesitabamos algo (atienden los dueños) Vale la pena la relación calidad-precio.
- El desayuno era bueno y abundante, la ubicación , la cordialidad del personal.
- We were the first customers and we had a great time !
Hostal Bellavista Patagonia
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hostal Bellavista Patagonia offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- Very nice and helpful staff! We had a warm welcome and the place has a nice vibe
- The staff was super nice, two girls we met were awesome. Breakfast was Ok, nothing special. Ok clean spaces. Location was good for us. Staff helped with everything we needed.
- Very cheerful, pleasant staff but tiny room and bath.
- Localização ótima…a 3 quadras do centro..próx a mercados e panaderias.
- Very helpful staff all of whom had a good working knowledge of English, very nice commons area. They rent outdoor clothing which was very helpful to me.
Hostel Natales offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.
- Spacious lounge area. Good view from breakfast room. Convenient for town and harbour.
- very cute and comfortable place to stay in before you go in the park. they have a free and reliable storage to leave some belongings for a few days if you dont need them with you in the park
- La preocupación del personal,en especial los días en que estuvo en recepción la hija de la dueña ,fue muy amable y preocupada de lo que necesitará.
- la calidad de espacios comunes y vista durante el desayuno
- Los lugares compartidos uno lobby y salas de estar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedaje Alicia offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Big area upstairs to live in. Hosts were very accommodating once we broke the communication problems.
- The ladies were lovely. The wifi worked really well and the shower was great. There is a very nice view from the rooms.
- Very friendly host with lots of people helping out. Great location. Clean and great shower. Enough heating and blankets to overcome the cold wind. Central location.
- We loved our stay at Hospedaje Alicia! It’s close to both the main plaza and the waterfront and just a 20 minute walk from the bus station. Alicia herself is a gem and we had a great time talking with her over breakfast. The rooms are clean and practical and some have a beautiful view of the mountains over the water. We will definitely be back.
- Feels like you’re staying at grandmas house, good for a quieter alternative to a busy hostel. Sea view was nice, and location us accessible to main streets
Hostel Sierra Baguales
Hostel Sierra Baguales offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
No reviews yet.
Maytenus Bed and Breakfast
Maytenus Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
It is a really nice place.
It is not in the city center, but everything is still in walking distance.
And you can rent bikes for 3 hours for free.
The breakfast was the best on our 2 month travel and the beds were the best as well.
The wifi was really Good. And they have a really well equiped kitchen.
The hole place was really clean.
Would Stay again!
Super comfortable beds
Well equipped kitchen
Very nice staff
very good breakfast
the owner let us stay a little longer after chek-out to make a phone call
- The beds are really comfortable ! And free bikes available
- The beds were the most comfortable we had on our trip! Breakfast was great as well, good Wifi
- It is a really nice place.
Hostal La Base
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal La Base offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- The people working there were very friendly. It was very good that we could let our luggage there while we did a 5 day hike in the nationalpark!
- Friendly and helpful staff, good beds, hot water, close to the bus station.
- Clean. Near bus station. A small bath fun after endless showers.
- The staff were very helpful. With their limited /english, they were able to answer all questions, book tours for us and help in anyway they could. We also had laundry done in the facility itself which was very convenient. Location is perfect. near to both bus station and to all shops.
- Great beds, hot showers, very polite staff, decent breakfast.
One of our best sellers in Puerto Natales! Lucy offers family-run accommodation and simple décor in central Puerto Natales, only 4 blocks from the city centre. Guests can book trips to Torres del Paine and enjoy free Wi-Fi.Casa Lucy has bright rooms with private bathrooms. They are styled with pastel colours and have parquet floors. A full continental breakfast with eggs, cheese, regional jams and breads can be enjoyed daily in the living room.Teniente Julio Gallardo Airport is 5.6 miles away from Lucy.
- A large room in a nice need and breakfast not too far from the centre. Everything clean and a friendly hostess
- Lucy and staff were very friendly and helpful. Casa Lucy had great atmosphere. Very comfortable beds. Very good breakfast. Quiet location in walking distance to restaurants. Good value for money. We really enjoyed our stay.
Lucy was very friendly
We could leave our luggages in the hotel while doing the W
Breakfast was good
- She was a great host. When I checked in, she marked various points of interest in a map ie restaurants, grocery store and ect. She asked when you wanted breakfast ready by. There was breakfast cake, coffee, juice, tea, toast, eggs, cheese and ham… Very filling. It was like staying with your mom.
Staff very friendly and helpful
Close to the bus terminal and the city centre
Bed was super comfortable and big
One of our best sellers in Puerto Natales! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Morocha offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- The view from the room is what I think about when I’m on the bus on the way to my boring job. Wish I was still there. Could have lived in that place. Beautiful.
- Nice and helpful people and a great place to stay for a few days. Excellent breakfast.
- We had a great room with light from two directions and a view over the sound. The breakfast was hearty, and the owner was friendly and helpful although he did sleep through our early departure the one day by some half an hour (just a scare because we needed a taxi)
- The facilities were very clean and the breakfast was really good!
- Perfect place to stay. Small room, but very clean. Good breakfast in the morning, they have laundry service.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Bitacora offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- Friendly staff, small homely hostel making it easy to meet the other hostel goers
- He let me check in after 12. Because of my bus from Punta arenas.
- Kitchen is nice and useful. Staff are nice and helpful.
- We were invited to join the family’s barbecue, they were really kind and helpful with everything!
- It was suprisingly quiet during evening and night, I guess all the people were just tired after hiking TdP. Nice rest area upstairs.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puerto Prat Magallanes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puerto Prat Magallanes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Prat Magallanes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Prat Magallanes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!