10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puerto Laforest Magallanes – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Laforest Magallanes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Laforest Magallanes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Laforest Magallanes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Laforest Magallanes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Laforest Magallanes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puerto Laforest Magallanes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puerto Laforest Magallanes:
Antiguos Bed And Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Antiguos Bed And Breakfast offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
We were the first customers and we had a great time !
The B&B is close to the center, the bedroom is nice and clean, the bed is confortable, and breakfast is served with a sea view. Andres, our host, speaks perfect english and has been very helpful, pointing us to good restaurants, and helping us with our tours. He is also managing the local Avis rental car office which can be helpful.
- Great view, clean comfortable facilities, friendly hosts.
- Great location close to the water and centre. Owners are super nice and very helpful: helped us deal with flat tire issues and bookings in Torres del Paine. Would highly recommend staying here.
- La vista impresionante que tiene de la Costanera de Puerto Natales es soñada, la decoración con antigüedades, la limpieza y algo muy importante que es el interés diario de como la estábamos pasando o si necesitabamos algo (atienden los dueños) Vale la pena la relación calidad-precio.
- El desayuno era bueno y abundante, la ubicación , la cordialidad del personal.
- We were the first customers and we had a great time !
Hostel Natales offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.
- Spacious lounge area. Good view from breakfast room. Convenient for town and harbour.
- very cute and comfortable place to stay in before you go in the park. they have a free and reliable storage to leave some belongings for a few days if you dont need them with you in the park
- La preocupación del personal,en especial los días en que estuvo en recepción la hija de la dueña ,fue muy amable y preocupada de lo que necesitará.
- la calidad de espacios comunes y vista durante el desayuno
- Los lugares compartidos uno lobby y salas de estar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedaje Alicia offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Big area upstairs to live in. Hosts were very accommodating once we broke the communication problems.
- The ladies were lovely. The wifi worked really well and the shower was great. There is a very nice view from the rooms.
- Very friendly host with lots of people helping out. Great location. Clean and great shower. Enough heating and blankets to overcome the cold wind. Central location.
- We loved our stay at Hospedaje Alicia! It’s close to both the main plaza and the waterfront and just a 20 minute walk from the bus station. Alicia herself is a gem and we had a great time talking with her over breakfast. The rooms are clean and practical and some have a beautiful view of the mountains over the water. We will definitely be back.
- Feels like you’re staying at grandmas house, good for a quieter alternative to a busy hostel. Sea view was nice, and location us accessible to main streets
Hostal La Base
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal La Base offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- The people working there were very friendly. It was very good that we could let our luggage there while we did a 5 day hike in the nationalpark!
- Friendly and helpful staff, good beds, hot water, close to the bus station.
- Clean. Near bus station. A small bath fun after endless showers.
- The staff were very helpful. With their limited /english, they were able to answer all questions, book tours for us and help in anyway they could. We also had laundry done in the facility itself which was very convenient. Location is perfect. near to both bus station and to all shops.
- Great beds, hot showers, very polite staff, decent breakfast.
One of our best sellers in Puerto Natales! Lucy offers family-run accommodation and simple décor in central Puerto Natales, only 4 blocks from the city centre. Guests can book trips to Torres del Paine and enjoy free Wi-Fi.Casa Lucy has bright rooms with private bathrooms. They are styled with pastel colours and have parquet floors. A full continental breakfast with eggs, cheese, regional jams and breads can be enjoyed daily in the living room.Teniente Julio Gallardo Airport is 5.6 miles away from Lucy.
- A large room in a nice need and breakfast not too far from the centre. Everything clean and a friendly hostess
- Lucy and staff were very friendly and helpful. Casa Lucy had great atmosphere. Very comfortable beds. Very good breakfast. Quiet location in walking distance to restaurants. Good value for money. We really enjoyed our stay.
Lucy was very friendly
We could leave our luggages in the hotel while doing the W
Breakfast was good
- She was a great host. When I checked in, she marked various points of interest in a map ie restaurants, grocery store and ect. She asked when you wanted breakfast ready by. There was breakfast cake, coffee, juice, tea, toast, eggs, cheese and ham… Very filling. It was like staying with your mom.
Staff very friendly and helpful
Close to the bus terminal and the city centre
Bed was super comfortable and big
One of our best sellers in Puerto Natales! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Morocha offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- The view from the room is what I think about when I’m on the bus on the way to my boring job. Wish I was still there. Could have lived in that place. Beautiful.
- Nice and helpful people and a great place to stay for a few days. Excellent breakfast.
- We had a great room with light from two directions and a view over the sound. The breakfast was hearty, and the owner was friendly and helpful although he did sleep through our early departure the one day by some half an hour (just a scare because we needed a taxi)
- The facilities were very clean and the breakfast was really good!
- Perfect place to stay. Small room, but very clean. Good breakfast in the morning, they have laundry service.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Bitacora offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- Friendly staff, small homely hostel making it easy to meet the other hostel goers
- He let me check in after 12. Because of my bus from Punta arenas.
- Kitchen is nice and useful. Staff are nice and helpful.
- We were invited to join the family’s barbecue, they were really kind and helpful with everything!
- It was suprisingly quiet during evening and night, I guess all the people were just tired after hiking TdP. Nice rest area upstairs.
Rustic Home Patagonia
One of our best sellers in Puerto Natales! Rustic Home Patagonia offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Helpful with maps and info on the area. Took us to our take off for glacier excursion for no added cost. Very friendly and clean!
- Everything about this hostel was great…breakfast, location, friendly staff and the price. I highly recommend this.
- Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Convinient location, not far from bus station and center.
- The staff were super nice and accommodating of our late arrival.
- Kind staff, took a combination of USD and CP (cash) as payment which was very convenient, cozy space, classy touches, good fresh bread for breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Chorrillos offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great breakfast (best we had during our 5 month trip through south america) including pancakes! Spacious room, very helpful owner, quiet, just a few blocks from the city center and the bus station!
….Friedly service even though the proprietor spoke only Spanish
Good breakfast and only four blocks from the bus depot….and close to downtown also
- The breakfast was good and plentiful. The property was within walking distance of the bus station and the center of town, plus there was a little store crossing the street with all the necessary things like soda, beer, cookies, candy, etc. But the best of all was the superb attention and help of “Doña Eliana” the owner, who went above and beyond her responsibilities as a hostess and gave us the best experience we could ask for. She booked all the tours for us, wake up early to make us breakfast, and had great conversations with me and my wife. We recommend this Hostal 100%.
- Fantastic breakfast! Host really nice and all super clean and perfect service.
- Excellent hostess. Very good location in Puerto Natales, close to the center and amenities.
Hostal Bellavista Patagonia
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hostal Bellavista Patagonia offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- Very nice and helpful staff! We had a warm welcome and the place has a nice vibe
- The staff was super nice, two girls we met were awesome. Breakfast was Ok, nothing special. Ok clean spaces. Location was good for us. Staff helped with everything we needed.
- Very cheerful, pleasant staff but tiny room and bath.
- Localização ótima…a 3 quadras do centro..próx a mercados e panaderias.
- Very helpful staff all of whom had a good working knowledge of English, very nice commons area. They rent outdoor clothing which was very helpful to me.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puerto Laforest Magallanes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puerto Laforest Magallanes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Laforest Magallanes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Laforest Magallanes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!