10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puerto Del Carmen Lanzarote:
Featuring free WiFi, La Finca offers accommodations in Güime. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Puerto del Carmen is 5 miles from La Finca, and Playa Blanca is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
It was our second time at
Very welcoming atmosphere,
Close to the main attractions,
Beautiful and cozy rooms and territory.
We are planning our next visit to Lanzarote, definitely will stay Here!
Recommend to visit bar nereby la bodegita, amazing coctales and tapas!
- The friendly host, delicious breakfast, the beautiful house
- Amazing host, nice breakfast, clean and good room, free parking, not far from airport and two marvelous kitties that wander around the structure.
- the Owner Sandy is very kind and caring, She made us feel like at home,the house is very cosy and peaceful.
Strategic position! The best location to relax! No traffic, no screams, no problems! Only 3 rooms, which means total relaxation!
Sandy is so kind! You will fall in love with “la
- It was our second time at
Buenavista Lanzarote Country
Featuring free WiFi, Buenavista Lanzarote Country offers accommodations in La Asomada. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Puerto del Carmen is 3.9 miles from Buenavista Lanzarote Country, and Playa Blanca is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 5 miles from Buenavista Lanzarote Country.
- Buenavista has been the best hotel I have been so far. The room we stayed in was marvellous, the lunar landscape and mountains around it absolutely breathtaking. The shower was heavenly and there was even a fireplace. Breakfast was delicious. Easy to get to from the airport. I cannot recommend enough.
The location is great. You will need a car to move around, but everything is relatively close.
The place is very nice and modern. The apartment was huge, with lots of light and great views.
- This was the best place I’ve visited in years. My dream place. Hope I will be lucky to find a free room here ever again:):)
One of my best experiences I ever made! Travelling around the world I am used to stay in upper class hotels. It was the first time I stayed in B&B and I have to admit, it was fantastic! The silence, the view, the scenic beauties – just marvelous! Not getting bored on breakfast buffets, which are always the same, has just to be mentioned as a side note. The breakfast presented was great, home made ingredients or at least from the island itself. The hosts were super friendly, attentive and helpful! The flat: how to describe a place you have to experience on your own? It is a modern and stylish flat which is simply WOW! All designed to perfection with a fantastic view on vineyards and hills! The Wifi is working perfect and is for free of course!
We strongly recommend to have a visit here!
- Fantastic rural tourism at its best, breakfast all local produce. Hosts are amazing . What a find what a place 5 star the bath was amazing…..
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Casa Guacimeta offers accommodations in Playa Honda.You will find a shared lounge, luggage storage space, hairdresser’s and shops at the property.Puerto del Carmen is 5 miles from Casa Guacimeta, and Playa Blanca is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 0.6 miles from Casa Guacimeta.
The property is in the perfect location, which is a couple of blocks from the beach. It is very close to the airport which is served by a bus 23 that stops just around the corner from the house. A pleasant 1 hour walk to Arrecife aling the beach promenade. A half an hour walk to Matagorda beach on the other side of the airport. Continue on for another hour you will reach Puerto del Carmen.
The landlord is very friendly and helpful. He lays out an excellent buffet breakfast consisting of fried eggs, slices of fresh fruits and cooked vegetables. Selection of cereals also available. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay of 7 nights.
- Great location among the locals so you will get a feel for the people. The room is nice with a really comfortable bed plus breakfast is really tasty and well presented. Bus is few minutes walk away and only short bus trip to main town and 5min walk to local spar supermarket. Restaurants are mainly by the beaches anything between 7€-14€… I recommend this place/ location
- Lovely central location for arrecife and pdc and close to airport. Host is fabulous, helpful and a great cook. Bed was comfortable room was spotless and bath was great. A kettle would be nice in room but that’s just a niggle. We will be back no doubt, a short stroll to beach and restaurants also shopping area close by. Lovely long walk to Arrecife and Puerto del Carmen with all facilities.
- I slept at Casa Guacimeta before I had to go to the airport. The room is huge with a very spacious bathroom, everything is very clean and the people there are super nice and helped me with finding a taxi to the airport. I arrived earlier and it was no problem to drop off my bags and hang out at the beach until the room was ready. I can only recommend staying here!
- We enjoyed our stay. The food and fertilities were exilent the hospitality from staff he couldn’t do anymore for us. If we needed anything he catered for all our needs. It felt like we were at home it’s nice and piece full. We will most certainly be going back hopefully for Christmas.
- The property is in the perfect location, which is a couple of blocks from the beach. It is very close to the airport which is served by a bus 23 that stops just around the corner from the house. A pleasant 1 hour walk to Arrecife aling the beach promenade. A half an hour walk to Matagorda beach on the other side of the airport. Continue on for another hour you will reach Puerto del Carmen.
Timanfaya Casa Rural – Only Adults
One of our best sellers in Yaiza! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Timanfaya Casa Rural – Only Adults offers accommodations in Yaiza.Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Puerto del Carmen is 6 miles from Timanfaya Casa Rural – Only Adults, and Playa Blanca is 7 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 9 miles away.
- Perfect location for a few days away. Luca was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the island. Breakfast was freshly prepared every morning and set us up for the day. Our room was clean and spacious, with a massive terrace. The property has a lovely private pool and outdoor area, and is situated conveniently for Playa Blanca.
- The room was a good size as was the bathroom. We had the most amazingly huge terraced balcony with lovely views. Luca, the host was great – very friendly, helpful and informative.
Lovely big and quiet room
- Good breakfast. Large and comfortable bed. Friendly staff. Short walk to pretty town centre
- Lovely room with a super balcony and a nice view. The room was comfortable with lots of storage space. Breakfast was very good and Luca a charming host. Very pretty outside with a tempting-looking pool which was lit in changing colours at night.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Chez Laura is located in Yaiza in the region of Lanzarote, just 6 miles from Puerto del Carmen. Private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Playa Blanca is 7 miles from Chez Laura , and Corralejo is 16 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The room is comfortable and clean. There are two shared luxury bathrooms with washing cosmetics. Laura is very friendly. The house is easy to find it.
- The Whirlpool was fantastic as well as the whole accomodation. Parking was available and TV, Wifi, very nice garden and balcony. All in all, it was a very nice stay.
- big living and sleeping room, lovely terrace to enjoy the sun during the day or the stars in the night
- Laura was a very helpful host, the house was very clean and comfortable. Very nice Jacuzzi available for the guests.
- Location was decent, property was well designed. Decently quiet location!
Casa Tiffany is set in Tías and has an outdoor swimming pool and garden. All rooms share a kitchenette and have a private bathroom. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are featured.Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast have access to a kitchenette including a coffee machine. Casa Tiffany features some rooms with pool views, there is a shared terrace with sea view. All guest rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The accommodation offers a sun terrace.Puerto del Carmen is 3.1 miles from Casa Tiffany, while Playa Blanca is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
Cozy room, with every comfort: private bathroom and daily cleaning.
Perfect central location to reach any place of the island (we stayed 4 nights, we took a rental car and traveled independently). Close to the airport (10 min by car) and easy to find .
The breakfast is delicious: you can choose between homemade cakes and/or typical cheeses, jam, crispy freshly-heated bread.
The patio with the pool is really nice: during our stay there was no good weather and it was cold, so unfortunately we couldn’t use it .
The owners are delightful people and welcoming: they will give you advices on the island and typical restaurants.
If you are looking for a clever solution to visit the island, but it the middle of a peaceful place and relaxation, you will be very satisfied.
- My “special corner” in the pool-side….
- I wouldnt normally review but this is fab. I travel a lot and will defo return…ive tried air bnb and not impressed but this homestay is luxury great hosts great facilites 10 outta 10
perfect position to visit the island
nice house and swimming pool
- Lovely house. The owners made our stay there very pleasent. Nice view, nice pool.
- Cozy room, with every comfort: private bathroom and daily cleaning.
BNB Los 5 elementos Lanzarote
Located in Güime, 5 miles from Puerto del Carmen, BNB Los 5 elementos Lanzarote features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Blanca is 15 miles from BNB Los 5 elementos Lanzarote, and Corralejo is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 1.2 miles from BNB Los 5 elementos Lanzarote.
The property is run by a friendly couple, perfectly clean, cosy and stylish. You had there everything you could imagine – even the sunbath lotion 🙂 What I enjoyed a lot – that you didn’t have to buy oil, salt and pepper, detergent etc. – all those things that you need only a bit and never can bring back home.
We were unlucky with the weather, no matter that there were heaters in the room and we even managed to swim in the pool. Our kid enjoyed playing with the friendly dog of the house owners and even managed to plant the cactus in their garden 🙂
I’d say that every location in Lanzarote is a good one if you have a car. This house was in a quite village, so if you are looking for a nightlife or crowds this is not for you.
Thank you for everything!
Beautiful B & B close to the airport, very premium location, quiet area with supermarket nearby nice swimmin-pool for guest use and a nice, large, well-equipped kitchen.
Our room was a double with shared toilette, complete with all the comforts (except air conditioning)
Couple of very gentle host also available to chat out of the usual agreeable, really good people! they have a sweet little dog named Louise, a delightful, obedient and entertaining Podenco Canario !
After all, we spent 4 very pleasant days, great place as a base to visit the south of the island, but also to seek some privacy.
- La cuisine partagée, petites attentions, gentillesse des hôtes
Quand on sait que le 5ème élément est l’amour On comprend pourquoi tout est doux ici !
Accueil à l’aéroport, chambre très propre, salle de bain super bien équipée (tu peux venir avec rien tout y est ! ) et une literie très confort…
Après ça, pour bien commencer ta journée, des p’tit déjeuners différents chaque jour et toujours excellents ( aaahhhh les gâteaux au chocolat blanc de Sandy !) ensuite prendre tous les bons conseils de Phil qui saura vous proposer un programme selon vos envies et vos goûts…
Bref, ici c’est « comme à la maison » mais en mieux car Phil et Sandy s’occupe de tout et surtout de nous ! ❤️ On reviendra, c’est sur !
L’accueil très agréable et souriant de notre hôte, sa convivialité, ses conseils sur les sites touristiques et restaurants de Lanzarote. Il nous a fait partager également ses connaissances sur le savoir faire et l’art présent sur l’île. Très intéressant.
La situation au milieu de l’île.
- The property is run by a friendly couple, perfectly clean, cosy and stylish. You had there everything you could imagine – even the sunbath lotion 🙂 What I enjoyed a lot – that you didn’t have to buy oil, salt and pepper, detergent etc. – all those things that you need only a bit and never can bring back home.
Hotelito La Era B&B
Located in Yaiza, 6 miles from Puerto del Carmen, Hotelito La Era B&B features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Playa Blanca is 7 miles from Hotelito La Era B&B, and Corralejo is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 9 miles from Hotelito La Era B&B.
- Very cute hotel in Yaiza, perfect location to explore the island of Lanzarote! The beds were comfy and the staff very nice and we loved the architecture of the hotel, in traditional Lanzarote houses style.
Friendly hostess and nice spacious room with own terrace corner in a nice finca courtyard.
Quiet silent location.
- Rustic experience in the heart of village on the edge of the National Park
- Our room was spacious, with comfortable bed, designed by Cesar Manrique in Canarian style, opening onto attractive communal courtyard.
- Very quirky room – loved it! Breakfast great. Very near the village.
B&B Hotelito el Campo
Located in Yaiza, 7 miles from Puerto del Carmen, B&B Hotelito el Campo features free WiFi access and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Playa Blanca is 7 miles from B&B Hotelito el Campo, and Corralejo is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Very friendly, the room had all we wanted in it and lovely views
The rooms were huge and very clean. The staff was very kind. We had an extraordinary breakfast.
The village is very beautiful.
- La limpieza sobre todo. El trato de Isidro, y el recibimiento excelente. Todo perfecto !
- sauberes angenehmes Zimmer, Freundlicher Empfang, Lage unweit der Montana del Fuegos perfekt für einen Ausflug dorthin.
- Accueil chaleureux, la chambre était parfaite, calme et très grande. La terrasse ensoleillée pour le petit dejeuner (très copieux) et boire un verre l’apres-midi était parfaite aussi.Parfait hotel pour visiter toute l’ile, excellent rapport qualité/prix, nous recommandons à 200% !
Casa Natura is located in San Bartolomé, 7 miles from Puerto del Carmen and 17 miles from Playa Blanca. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Corralejo is 24 miles from Casa Natura, and Costa Teguise is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puerto Del Carmen Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!