10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puéchabon Languedoc-roussillon:
Gîte de La Tour
Guest rooms in Gîte de La Tour are equipped with a electric tea pot. Certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with an oven and a microwave. All guest rooms include a seating area.Montpellier is 18 miles from Gîte de La Tour, while Cap d’Agde is 31 miles away. Mediterranee Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Perfect location in the heart of the village. And INCREDIBLE host – on arrival he had anticipated that we would need a baby crib…and after departure when we accidentally left something valuable behind, he kindly mailed it to us. Merci!!!
- The proximity to the heart of the town is truly the strongest point of this place. It’s perfect for resting after a day full of hiking and promenade. There are many restaurants, ice cream shops, and others nearby, so food is not going to be a problem. Good breakfast also, I had a chance to talk with other guests, which is very nice. Great view from the common room in the morning and afternoon. Finally, the host is a very nice man, he is very helpful. Recommended.
- The instructions to get into the property were faultless.They came with pictures just to make sure. The room was large and welcoming.There were tea facilities and comfortable chairs. The bathroom well designed and convenient. The owner contacted us to let us know we could have an extra night when the weather turned very nasty.It was nice of him to let us know the option existed . Unfortunately we had to leave.
- Everything was perfect. Peacefulness and conviviality in the common area.
- The location was in the hear of the village. The room was clean and convenient as we had our own entrance.
Château de Valloubière
The air-conditioned guest rooms are uniquely decorated and offer views of the garden. They each have a free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV, and some rooms include a spa bath or a Nespresso machine.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Château de Valloubière. Evening menus accompanied by the château’s own wine are prepared upon request.A massage service is available on request. The château is 40 minutes’ drive from Montpellier-Saint-Roch Train Station and 5 miles from Saint-André-de-Sangonis. Free private parking is possible.
- Quiet, tranquil countryside location. Beautyful valley view one side, hills otherside. In the middle of wineyards.
- Well-equipped bedrooms (coffee machine, high quality sheet), huge spa available, free tour of the winery with wine tasting, quiet, beautiful view.
- fun location out in the wine fields. Great host. Wonderful room. Great breakfast. Wonderful experience.
- Location. Free parking. Large rooms. Large bed. Hot tub. Modern. Steam room. Fabulous breakfast. Great wines avail to buy. Great staff
- Really unique experience! It’s not a 5 star hotel by no means, its a castle with lovely rooms. No mini bars or standard things. We had a tour of the vineyard process and wine tasting with more people staying at the hotel and it was super fun!!! We had a lovely girl with curly hair take really great care of us for the two days!!! Would definitely recommend! Scenery is fab and if you stay be sure to visit Saint Guilhem du dessert.
Chambres d’hôtes dans charmante propriété
At Chambres d’hôtes dans charmante propriété, every room includes a desk. All rooms include a coffee machine, while some have a patio. All guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.A continental or à la carte breakfast is available every morning at the property.Montpellier is 17 miles from Chambres d’hôtes dans charmante propriété, while Cap d’Agde is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 22 miles from Chambres d’hôtes dans charmante propriété.
No reviews yet.
Gite les bois
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms here will provide you with a pool view. All rooms feature a closet.Montpellier is 14 miles from Gite les bois, while Cap d’Agde is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
A la maison de Sophie
Guest rooms are complete with a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV, and some rooms here will provide you with a seating area. The units at the accommodation include air conditioning and a wardrobe. Bed linen, towels and a hairdryer are provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. Guests can make use of a breakfast area complete with a microwave, coffee machine and a courtesy tray with a kettle, tea and coffee.Montpellier is 16.8 miles from A la maison de Sophie, while Cap d’Agde is 25.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Montpellier – Mediterranee Airport, 21.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
BnB à la Carte
At BnB à la Carte, each room has a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at BnB à la Carte.Montpellier is 12 miles from BnB à la Carte, while Sète is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 17 miles from BnB à la Carte.
- La casa era molto bella e particolare, i padroni di casa molto cordiali ed affabili, ci hanno consigliato ed aiutato per diverse cose.
- Le contact très chaleureux des propriétaires. Confitures maison pour le petit déjeuner. Literie très confortable.
- Le cadre ainsi que les personnes sont très sympathiques, je recommande le lieu et compte bien y retourner.
- La discrétion des hôtes, la gentillesse l’accueil la disponibilité. le calme.
Des hôtes charmants accueillants où l’on se sent presque en famille. Je suis venue avec ma mère et un petit chien de 2 mois 1/2 et nous avons été très bien accueilli.
Cet endroit est reposant et je recommande
Le Jardin Suspendu
All the rooms feature an electric kettle, wardrobe and outdoor dining area. There is also an electric kettle. The private bathrooms have a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy pool views and garden views from the room.At Le Jardin Suspendu you will find a garden and barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Every Saturday morning guests can enjoy the market near the B&B.Montpellier Méditerranée Airport is 23 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Everything just charming. If you like chain hotels don’t bother. This is hippy/vintage/boutique stuff. No tv. Wonderfully decorated and furnished bedrooms. Small green oasis around swimming pool in a very dry and hot area of France. Superb surprise.
- Accueil, sourire, déco, qualité du petit déjeuner et des dîners tapas, charme du ja
Le jardin,le cadre très intime.
A côté de la place de gignac
Tot en va agradar.
Els propietaris, la situació, l’habitació, el jardi….
Vam estar-hi com a casa.
Esperem tornar aquest estiu.
- Un accueil sympathique et un très beau petit déjeuner. Le calme du lieu est vraiment agréable.
Chambres d’hôtes Le Bois Des Frenes
The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Le Bois Des Frenes features free WiFi throughout the property. Public areas are accessible via a staircase.Cap d’Agde is 26.7 miles from Le Bois Des Frenes, while Sète is 17.4 miles away. Montpellier – Mediterranee Airport is 14.3 miles from the property.
- Für eine Nacht am Chemin passt es gut, die Besitzer sehr zuvorkommend , super Restaurantempfehlung!
- Maison très agréable. Des propriétaires charmants, disponibles et très serviables. Un petit-déjeuner très apprécié.
- Un accueil chaleureux, une chambre calme et propre. Un petit déjeuner copieux.
- Hotel très bien situé près du Château. Petit déjeuner copieux en Terrasse en écoutant les oiseaux. Hotes charmants qui aiment échanger et partager avec leurs visiteurs
Accueil très amical. La chambre est spacieuse, lumineuse et moderne.
On se sent comme à la maison !
Le Pre De Marius
At the bed and breakfast, each room is equipped with a closet. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms here will provide you with a mountain view. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Guests at LE PRE DE MARIUS can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Montpellier is 20 miles from Le Pre De Marius. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 24 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Unbelievably beautiful setting in the mountains. Perfect Cabin with very comfortable bed and great shower. Very quiet only the sound of birds and sheep bells in the distance. Walking distance to 2 medieval villages.
- Rust, accommodatie was modern en relax. Omgeving was prachtig
Un lieu idyllique, incroyablement paisible et calme, immersion totale dans la nature avec le confort d’un logis moderne bien pensé dans l’optimisation de l’espace et agencé plus que correctement (literie, accessoires cuisine,…).
Les plus : déjeuner et ses petites surprises, la piscine et son coin chill, plein de petits coins en sortant de sa chambre pour la pratique de yoga et méditation, l’accueil, le parking, l’indépendance…
- L’accueil trés sympathique, le cadre est sublime, le confort de la chambre, les petits déjeuners délicieux.
- L emplacement très calme très beau respectant très bien l environnement.
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms have a private bathroom, while some have a lake view. At La Caminaira, every room is equipped with a seating area.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant, which specializes in French cuisine.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Caminaira.Montpellier is 18 miles from the bed and breakfast. Mediterranee Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- l’accueil, le confort, le site, le paysage, la qualité de la prestation humaine; les personnes sont charmantes accueillantes et réactives.
- Chambre impeccable, cadre champêtre, accueil sympa….
- Ein netter Empfang und schöne Zimmer. Kleiner Ort, aber gut geeignet für Exkursionen im Herault. Auch das Abendessen, welches auf Wunsch angeboten wird ist sehr lecker. Kleiner Garten fürs Frühstück am Morgen.
- Le partage avec nos hôtes pour l’accueil et le repas
- Accueil très chaleureux de la part des hôtes, dans un gîte idéalement situé pour ballades et randonnées
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puéchabon Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!