10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puech Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Puech Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puech Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puech Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puech Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puech Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puech Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puech Midi-pyrénées:
La Maison Tranquille
Continental breakfasts and international dishes are part of the family atmosphere created in Maison Tranquille and the Little Chicken Restaurant.There are family rooms available for those with younger children and all rooms have private shower and toilet.Internet access is free and there is a small TV room lounge available for guests of La Maison Tranquille.Throughout the Gorges and Cevennes you can find Fishing (excellent trout waters), canoeing, paragliding, horse riding, climbing, mountain biking and even bungee jumping.The A75 is just 15.5 miles away and Rodez Airport is less than 1 hour by car.
- The staff were friendly and helpful and created a brilliant atmosphere for all guests. The food was the best I’ve eaten, anywhere, ever. The views were extremely special and the room was comfortable and clean.
- The owners of this hotel are excellent hosts and cooks. I can’t recommend the food highly enough. Perfect location for climbing in the gorge. There is literally nothing better than climbing all day, and returning to an delicious meal. Great to find such a friendly, comfortable hotel owned and operated by a couple fully committed to their guests.
- Very comfortable small hotel, good simple food, beautiful location.
- Friendly and accommodating proprietors, lovely location and beautiful views on every side. Well appointed room and en suite. Well prepared and delicious food.
Hosts were warm and inviting.
Meals were beyond excellant.
Beds comfy and room had shutters that worked.
Showers top grade.
All of the rooms at Les Tilleuls have a private bathroom with a walk-in shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some have a view of the pool and the terrace and others of the countryside.The daily buffet breakfast can be served on the terrace when the weather is fine. It includes cheeses, French pastries and homemade jams. Restaurants can be found in Creissels, 3.7 miles away.Activities nearby include visiting the castles of the south of the Aveyron Region and the city of la Couvertoirade. You can canoe in the Gorges du Tarn.
- A beautiful house in a superb setting, great breakfast, big spacious room with a super view.
- A beautifully restored country residence. A peaceful location, the sound of a babbling brook, birds and just a relaxing place to stay. Not too far to travel to the best blue cheese district- Papillon. The owners knew their district well and gave great advise on the sights to see. Highly recommend and should be no less than a 3 day stay. Millau was nice and close for evening meals.
- Stunning location and beautifully appointed room. We had a superior room. It was on the second floor ( no lift) and it had a few steps between bedroom and bathroom. Huge walking shower.
- A very warm welcome and a truly beautiful and tranquil setting. I would certainly recommend this hotel if wanting to visit the bridge at Millau and surrounding areas of natural beauty. Our hosts did everything to make our stay enjoyable. Breakfast was excellent too.
- We like the comfort of the bed, the quiet of the location, the scenery of the location, the breakfast food quality and the helpfulness of the owners.
Hermitage Saint Pierre
Each room at this former priory has a private bathroom with a shower and some also have a bath. You can enjoy mountain views and river views from the rooms.At Hermitage Saint Pierre you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Montpellier – Mediterranee Airport is 45.4 miles away.
Hosts very helpful and friendly.
Quiet location with easy access to place to visit in the area – Millau Bridge and beautiful gorges (Gorge due Tarn).
Comfortable room with small patio.
Very good breakfast.
- Caroline, the kind and caring owner of this magnificent, very beautifully renovated, 11th century retreat, made us every morning a delicious breakfast and she gave us very helpful advice of hiking opportunities in the area. She was lending us a a hiking plan and a book about healing plants growing in the Cevennes, so we could study plants and the environment. Many thanks for all!
- We were made to feel very welcome as if we were at home. also we enjoyed feeding the chickens and guinea fowl. the surrounding area was very tranquil and beautiful
Peaceful, clean, characterful. Wonderful situation, Guilem and Carolyn were lovely hosts
Can bring back own food and wine and eat on terrace. Superb, and the local wine and cheese is great. Nant, a picturesque small town, ten minutes away by car. Kayaking 20 minutes away on the Tarn – K- Noe – brilliant fun.
The negatives are only to help improve on what is already extremely good
- Perfect calm and romatic location. Ideal for hiking and walking in the area. It is a really exceptional building very well renovated and very calm. There is a nice path on the property along the river for short walks and a nice small beach for a bath in the river. The excellent breakfast was served in the kitchen in front of an huge open chimney. The hosts were very friendly and helpful with some ideas of hiking tours and general advice for the surrounding area. The nearest Restaurants are located in the village of Nant. We tested 2 of them, the “petit Nantais” and the “Sanglier”, and both offered very good local food. Very tasty and very good value for money
- Hosts very helpful and friendly.
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Millau is 9 miles from La Bourguette, while Mende is 27 miles away. Marcillac Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
chambres du Domaine de Bombes
At the bed and breakfast, rooms are equipped with a closet. All rooms include a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Chambres du Domaine de Bombes.Marcillac Airport is 35 miles from the property.
Located in the middle of nowhere this unique property offers complete disconnect from the surrounding world and yet all the conveniences except for the internet. Place is very peaceful and quiet in a sparsely populated area.
Short drive from the beautiful Tarn River valley. Christine is very nice and attentive hostess. She does speak some English and there was no problem with communication.
Was very good for overnight stop and would be also a good choice for few days to explore the area.
The rooms are located around 4km outside from the next little town. It is absolutely quiet and the perfect startpoint for some excursions to George du tarn.
We were welcomed with open arms and everyone was amazingly nice. Breakfast is wonderful. One should also try the homemade dinner, which was simple but could match every high class dinner we had on our trip easily.
- Great Gite in Gorge du Tarn – easy to find, turning off off the main D907 towards Mostuejouls, do not go into the town but keep it to your left following the small country road towards Bombes (D32) house is on the left. Received a warm welcome by Christine who spoke good English – the two Gites are well created from possibly an old cow shed – but very cosy with wooden floors & a comfortable bed. We bought our own BBQ & used the outdoor seating area – great views. Tree frogs & glow worms at night in the garden! Breakfast was served by Bruno who also spoke very good English & was keen to make sure you were happy – will definitely return.
- The room is beautifull and looks very new. But the wi fi is almost absent. The location is very secluded. Breakfast was excellent and the hostess are nice.
- The place is gorgeous, the room is very comfortable and silent and, above all, the hospitality of the owners is outstanding. It’s a place to go more than once.
- Located in the middle of nowhere this unique property offers complete disconnect from the surrounding world and yet all the conveniences except for the internet. Place is very peaceful and quiet in a sparsely populated area.
Auberge Les Cardabelles
One bedroom has an en suite bathroom with toilet and one room has its own bathroom and toilet located on the same floor. Some rooms overlook the village and Peyrelade Castle.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served. Regional evening meals are also available upon reservation, at an extra cost.Auberge Les Cardabelles is set 11.2 miles from Millau and its train station. There is free on-site parking.
- We had booked a double room. Upon arrival we received the key for a room on the 2nd floor. The room had been occupied before by someone else. Immediately we received a key for another room, with apologies, on the 1st floor, a twin room (more expensive). Staff is very friendly and room was very clean.
The location made up for many small faults; as a stop-over, it was ‘adequate’; a longer stay is a different matter.
The ‘auberge’ is very small and clearly a converted house but this adds a bit to its charm.
The owner is a very welcoming, straight-talking and friendly lady, however.
- The room was large but the property is very dated.
A warm welcome and a nice room although a shower cubicle in the room, a bit like a post box, next to the bed.
Breakfast was OK but only just.
Quite a strong smell of dampness entering the property that should be addressed.
Payment required in cash will not suit everybody
petit déjeuner bien,
nous étions libresl
Offering a view of the valley or the village, each guest room is decorated with stone walls or exposed beams. Free Wi-Fi is provided and the en suite bathrooms include a hairdryer.Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. All guests have access to the lounge, which has a TV and a kitchenette including a coffee machine.Millau Train Station is a 25-minute drive from the B&B and free private parking is available on site. Rodez with its airport is a 1-hour drive away.
Breakfast all home produced with an enormous variety including many dishes traditional to the area.
Exceptioally helpful owners recommending and even booking activities. Bent over backwards to help us with problems we had with our car.
- Brigitte and Patrick were fantastic, natural hosts. They made us feel welcome and almost part of the family. The breakfast on the terrace was wonderful and the views were superb. We stayed in the lovely, very comfortable Panoramic room which had amazing views as well. The medieval hilltop village of Liaucaus is delightful.
- Bridgette and Patryck were perfect hosts and made us feel so welcome with lots of home made food at breakfast and a lovely kitchen /sitting room with free tea and coffee. We had a wonderful stay.
- the owners were lovely, smiley and very helpful – gave us recommendations of where to visit and eat in the area , nice breakfast with home made marmalade and croissants. we had a room with an adjacent bathroom and shower on the second floor of a 17th century renovated house. beautiful views from the garden. great via ferrata on the cliffs adjacent to the village!!!!
- Everything was great: the well-signposted location (with easy parking), the friendly hosts (Patrick and Brigitte were very welcoming and helpful with suggestions), the room (comfy bed, nice clean bathroom), the breakfast (Brigitte’s superb home-made everything!) and the view from the terrace (spectacular cliffs and valleys).
- Breakfast all home produced with an enormous variety including many dishes traditional to the area.
Ferme Auberge de Quiers
At the bed and breakfast, every room has a closet. Each room includes a private bathroom. The rooms in Ferme Auberge de Quiers are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Millau is 5 miles from Ferme Auberge de Quiers, while Mende is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Quiet nice location, very friendly, perfect room and terrace.
- Die Wohnung lebt von der Lage: phänomenaler Ausblick über die Cevennen, viele Ecken mit Bänken und Sitzgruppen, um die Aussicht zu genießen, absolute Stille, eine Labsal für die Seele, Zimmer einfach aber sehr sauber und funktional, Frühstück solide, einfach aber hochwertig, Essbereich liebevoll dekoriert und eingerichtet,
- La ferme-auberge de Quiers propose des chambres familiales dans un site unique. Le panorama y est splendide et l’environnement est appaisant. Le dîner est copieux et varié et l’ambiance du restaurant est fort sympathique.
- Super lekker eten en ontbijt, veel rust prachtige views
- Un peu isolé et délicat à trouver, mais bon accueil calme et environnement superbe
Villa La Muse
Each air-conditioned room features mountain views and has an individual, modern design. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom with a shower and includes a hairdryer. In the summer, the whole house is rented as a holiday home.Both the shared living room and the dining area are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is also an outside seating area with a barbecue. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire villa.Free parking is available on site. Villa la Muse is a 5-minute walk from the village of Le Rozier where guests can find a grocery store, a bakery and restaurants. Guests can observe the famous Roquefort cheese being produced the Caves de Roquefort, a 50-minute drive away.
- The charm of an old place and the modern comfort of today creates a beautiful ambient where we would love to spend more time.
- Clean – location – service – breakfast – big nice room
- Friendly owners, immaculately clean and comfortable. Breakfasts were amazing!
The owners were very friendly and very helpful
The breakfast was exelent
It was a very quet, nice and clean place ?
- Beautiful location. Lovely modern room. Great breakfast
Ermitage de Peyreleau
Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer. The rooms have a view of the Causse Noir and Les Gorges de la Jonte and they all include an LCD TV and one has a multi jet shower with a hammam.A continental breakfast made from organic ingredients is served in the arched dining room or on the terrace with views of the mountains. You can also relax in the living room, and there are restaurants and stores located in the village just a 2-minute walk from the property.On-site, guests can enjoy 4X4 rides or trials with their own car on 40-hectare private grounds.Located at the confluence of the gorges of the Jonte and Tarn, where you can go canoeing, this guesthouse is in a UNESCO World Heritage Site 12.4 miles north-east of Millau. The A75 is 12.4 miles away.
- Very warm welcome and lots of help with maps etc from the owner. Great breakfast and a lovely room.
- Hotel is a nicely converted old convent building in a charming unspoilt village, with great mountain views. Excellent local restaurants
Everything was wonderful in this beautiful building that had once been a small convent. Sadly I was ill so would love to go back and enjoy it all over again feeling brighter.
The hosts, building, garden and breakfasts were fabulous and the friendliest, relaxed cat you could ever wish to meet!
- Die Lage des alten dorfhauses auf der Höhe des mittelalterlichen Ortes ist grandios.von der gartenterrasse hat man eine beeindruckende Aussicht auf die umliegenden Hochplateaus. Das Zimmer wie das ganze Haus ist individuell modern-alt eingerichtet, überall Kunstwerke des Hausherrn.die Gastgeber sind äußerst freundlich,geben Material für Ausflüge und Wanderungen.das Frühstück ist sehr gut.
- Le petit déjeuner sur la terrasse. Les conseils pour visiter. La disponibilité de Doris. Le cadre du village
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puech Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puech Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puech Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puech Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!