10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Provenchères-sur-Fave Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Provenchères-sur-Fave Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Provenchères-sur-Fave Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Provenchères-sur-Fave Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Provenchères-sur-Fave Lorraine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Provenchères-sur-Fave Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Provenchères-sur-Fave Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Provenchères-sur-fave Lorraine:
Chambres d’hôtes la Ferme du Canard Argenté
The rooms are all equipped with en suite facilities and free Wi-Fi access. Some rooms also feature mountain views.At an extra cost and upon prior reservation, guests may enjoy a homemade meal at the property, which serves traditional and local cuisine.Chambres d’hôtes la Ferme du Canard Argenté is an 8-minute walk from Les Basses Hières. Saales is only 3.1 miles away.
- Owners were very friendly and home cooked meal was delicious
- Tout!!! Chambre au confort top tout comme le p’tit dej .. les proprios sont d une gentillesse incroyable merci à eux ..
- Das Hotel ist ein tolles großes Holzhaus mit ein paar Zimmern direkt auf einem kleinen Bauernhof mit Direktverkauf. Es gibt eine kleine Highland-Rinder-Herde, die für uns schön anzusehen war. Außerdem werden auch noch Gänse, zwei Hunde, zwei Esel und ein paar Schweine gehalten, wovon man aber nicht viel mitbekommt. Die Vermieter sind sehr nett, hilfsbereit und sprechen sehr gut Deutsch. Es gibt sehr leckeres Frühstück mit frischem Baguette, teilweise selbstgemachter Wurst. Käse, Marmelade, Kuchen und super leckerem hand-made Joghurt.
- Sehr herzlicher Empfang, perfekte Gastgeber, großes Zimmer, frisch renoviert, gemütlich eingerichtet, sauber, sehr leckeres Abendessen (das sollte man nicht verpassen) und ein gutes Frühstück. Man fühlt sich wie in einer Familie und isst auch an einem großen Tisch.
- Gezamenlijk diner met andere gasten. Zeer vriendelijke gastvrouw.
Chambres d’hôtes La ferme de Marion
The soundproofed rooms at Chambres d’hôtes La ferme de Marion have parquet floors, individual heating, a wardrobe and a desk. They also include a bathroom with a bath tub, hairdryer and toilet.Chambres d’hôtes La ferme de Marion is 7.5 miles from Saint-Dié-des-Vosges and its train station, and free private parking is provided on site.
- It was the definition of coziness on a snowy day. Lovely decorations and style. Friendly owner.
- The owners were so nice, the décor was brilliant and lovely breakfast.
- Maison typique sublime, grande chambre, literie confortable, super petits déjeuner maison, bon conseil pour les restaurants et activités alentour, sympathie des propriétaires
- Das Frühstück war gut. Vielfalt war Standart für diese Preisklasse. Mir hat so ein bisschen die Überraschung, das Alleinstellungsmerkmal welches durch das Ambiente suggeriert wird.
- Un accueil extrêmement cordial, familial, des passionnés ayant plaisir à rencontrer du monde. Des confitures maisons comme rarement consomme dans ma vie. Dépaysement garanti.
Le Clos Pré
The chalet-style rooms are soundproofed and include a TV, a balcony with garden views and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower.A breakfast with homemade jams, juice and pastries is enjoyed every morning at Le Clos Pré. Ham and eggs can also be served on request.During the summer, guests can go fishing in the stream. Free private parking is available on site.
- Easy access to main routes, lovely location and house, excellent breakfast. Chantelle was lovely, so obliging and accommodating.
- Friendly hosts, good French breakfast and very good French restaurant, Au Petit Robinson, 2km away.
- Happy I could meet the hosts. Great people and they have a wonderful house with an impressive garden. Everything was excellent
- Stayed one night as stopover on return from Italy, what a discovery! Very friendly and welcoming owners, room very comfortable, quiet and spacious, bed particularly comfortable. Bathroom and shower excellent with plenty of nice towels, soaps etc. Wonderful gardens and off street parking, a perfect stopover or a base to explore locality. Breakfast continental and the homemade blackcurrant jam is so tasty. Will definitely stay again
- A lovely place to stay, with an exceptional host in Chantal. We couldn’t have been looked after any better. Our room was beautiful, and very comfortable. Breakfast was very good, and plentiful. Chantal made a booking for us at a nearby restaurant for our evening meal – Au Petit Robinson – great food and great value. We enjoyed the warm welcome and beautiful house, and would definitely stay here again, but take more time as the area is interesting, and brush up on our French!
Chambres d’Hôtes Des 2 lacs
Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Chambres d’Hôtes Des 2 lacs features free WiFi. There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling, hiking and fishing. Water activities such as canoeing and kayaking are also available at the nearby lakes.Gérardmer is 28 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Des 2 lacs, while Riquewihr is 26.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 32.3 miles from the property.
- Très jolie chambre décorée avec goût, la baignade dans la piscine en fin d après midi était très appréciable, les hôtes très sympathique et le le petit déjeuné exellent.
- Très belle chambre dans un endroit très très calme. Petit village charmant. On a testé 2 restaurants sur les 3 et c’était très sympa. Petite ballade au bord du lac à 10 minutes à pied et 15 minutes pour les ruines du château. À 1h de Strasbourg. Je recommande ???
- belle propriété, grande chambre, décoration sympa, literie confortable, situation calme, petit dej copieux, accueil
- un bel endroit très calme, la chambre aménagée avec goût, le petit déjeuner préparé avec amour.
Très bon accueil, propreté irréprochable, chambre superbe, petit déjeuner au top, on s’est régalés!!!
Tout est vraiment mis en œuvre pour que l’on s’y sente bien!
Les Jardins d’Aïka
Guest rooms are stylish and some feature a four-poster bed. All rooms are heated and equipped with a TV. Wired internet access is possible and each room has a private bathroom.Breakfast is served every morning at Les Jardins d’Aïka, and can be taken on the terrace in the garden.With free private parking on site, this bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Lake Pierre Percée is just an 11-minute drive away and Raon L’Etape is 1,650 feet away.
- Really nice house, immaculate. Gardens were lovely, like a park.
- Old house with touch of history, but perfectly clean and with style. Slept like a baby and view to the garden just adorable. Fully recommend staying here, but not for people that couldn get into the stairs.
- Lovely old house., Extremely well presented. Spotlessly clean. Private off street parking. Beautiful gardens.
Anyone visiting this area should consider a stay at D,Aika one of the best Chambre,d .Hotes that we have stayed in during our many visits to France
A large house exteemely clean run very proffesionally by Marc and Elodie with a magnifient garden
About a 20 minute walk to the center Marc recommended we eat at Relais Lorraine Alsace whitch proved to be an excellant choice
A visit is highly recommended
- Very friendly welcome and offered to book a restaurant which was just rught
Chambres d’hôtes du Val d’Argent
You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Chambres d’hôtes du Val d’Argent features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Homemade meals are also available at an extra cost.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Gérardmer is 20.5 miles from Chambres d’hôtes du Val d’Argent, while La Bresse is 24.2 miles from the property. Strasbourg International Airport is 26.7 miles away.
- Every thing from the moment we arrived till departure.
- Patrice and Nicola were super welcoming, always with a smile, very warm people. Nicola helped us plan our stay in Alsace, and his recommendations were excellent. Patrice prepared the nicest breakfasts we had on vacation! It was all personalized attention, super kind, people that we would like to be friends with :). The location is perfect for traveling in the area, as it’s in the middle of the wine route. We would definitely go back there next time!
- Friendly host, comfortable rooms and great breakfast.
- Friendly welcome. Lots of space. Beautiful space. Ample choice at breakfast. And sweet little cat
- Les propriétaires prenaient le temps de nous expliquer les environs.
Maison d’hôtes La Cerisaie
These traditionally decorated rooms offer a private terrace or balcony overlooking the 3000 m² garden. Each includes a TV and fridge, and the private bathrooms include a hairdryer. A spa bath is available in some double rooms.A continental breakfast is served every morning, and it can be taken on the terrace during sunny weather. Alsatian specialities are prepared for dinner 3 times per week, available on request.With free private parking on site, this B&B is 20.5 miles from Ribeauvillé and 36 miles from Strasbourg, with its Christmas markets. Hiking and biking paths surround the property. Colmar is 24.9 miles away and 12.4 miles from Mount Saint-Odile.
Everything was perfect!
Astrid provides the best customer service I have ever experienced.
Its a very special B&B so do not expect super fancy items or a jacuzzi.
Place is perfect for a getaway in the middle of nowhere!
If you are looking for silence and relaxing environment. You found it!
We will be back…Very soon!
- The apartment was very clean, comfortable and the owner couldn’t be more helpful – excellent customer service.
- Astrid is a veeery nice and friendly person. She made everything for us to make our stay perfect. The location is on a quite place with big clean rooms. I would go definitely again. Thank you for everything astrid! 🙂
- Excellent welcome, extremely clean, lovely lovation
- The owner is super-friendly and goes out of her way to be helpful. Our room was large and very nicely furnished in traditional Alsace colours, and with doors leading to a small front patio with table and chairs. The bathroom was modern and stylish, with the added bonus of a tub as well as a shower.
- Everything was perfect!
Chambre d’Hotes Le Saut de La Truite
You will find a shared lounge at this guesthouse.Evening meals can be enjoyed at Le Saut de La Truite if you reserve before arrival.A closed garage for bikes and motorcycles is available free of charge at the property. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Very nice family-owned place, great breakfast and home-cooked dinner with local ingredients, child-frendly with a separate play area for kids with toys and books, 10 minutes from the skislopes (do bring snow chains as the road is not cleaned).
- If you want to be treated like a guest visiting friends instead of being a customer of a hotel company, go here an feel the difference.
- The owners are very friendly and helpful, we felt very welcome!
- Very Welcoming Host and Hostess. Delicious evening meal with everything home made and of the region. In a beautiful location up in the Vosges.
Thank you so much Serge and Rosemary for a delightful stay.
We enjoyed the food, the drinks and above all the welcoming friendliness.t
Les Chambres du Beau Regard
All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms also offer a mountain view. All rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at the bed and breakfast will be able to enjoy activities in and around Villé, like hiking.Strasbourg is 26 miles from Les Chambres du Beau Regard. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
- The owners are really nice, the room was confortable with nice bathroom, and the breakfast was very good. I would recommend the stage in here!
Clean house and clean room.
Delicious breakfast (home made jam, bread, local cheeses, bakery, etc).
Free parking just in front of the house.
2 minutes walking distance to restaurants.
- Tout était parfait! superbe maison, la chambre était spacieuse et confortable mélant le moderne au charme locale. la sdb et les toilettes neufs et avec beaucoup de gout. Sans oublier le petit dej à tomber!
- Muy acogedor, muy buenos baños, muy buen desayuno, trato muy cordial
- El dueño super amable, la habitación espaciosa, cómoda y limpia y el desayuno espectacular.
Le Clos des Aulnes
Guest rooms are decorated in a traditional style with wooden furniture and parquet flooring. Each has free Wi-Fi access and one of the rooms has a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.A welcome drink will be offered upon arrival at this property. A 1-hour essential oils massage can be requested from the professional masseur at this property, for an extra fee and upon reservation.With free private parking on site, this property is located 7.5 miles from Saint-Dié-des-Vosges Train Station. Hot-air balloon rides with a professional are possible upon reservation, at an extra fee. The ski resorts of La Bresse and Gérardmer are situated within a 35-minute drive.
- The warm welcome from Patricia and Jean-Jacques, useful information regarding restaurants and activities and delicious local and home-made products for breakfast. The room and bathroom are spacious and nicely decorated. The amenities are plentiful and jacuzzi after day at the slopes is so relaxing! Great relaxing stay!
- Accueil chaleureux. Aux petits soins. De bon conseil pour les visites.
L’accueil des propriétaires était très bien.
Le petit déjeuner avec les produits régionaux était délicieux.
- Les gerants sont tres sympatiques et de bon conseil. Petit déjeuné excellent avec produits du coin. Sejour tout confort dans un endroit magnifique.
L’accueil personnalisé est particulièrement appréciable.
Les conseils reçus, tant pour les visites que pour la restauration sont fantastiques.
Moments privilégiés avec les hôtes et les autres voyageurs.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Provenchères-sur-fave Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Provenchères-sur-Fave Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Provenchères-sur-Fave Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Provenchères-sur-Fave Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!