10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Prétot Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Prétot Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Prétot Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prétot Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prétot Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Prétot Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Prétot Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Prétot Lower Normandy:
Chambre d’Hôtes Les Ronchettes
The soundproofed guest room at Les Ronchettes features parquet flooring and a wardrobe. It includes a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast with homemade cake, brioche and jam can be enjoyed every morning at Les Ronchettes. The kitchenette is fully equipped with a coffee machine and a toaster.Free private parking is possible on site and restaurants are found within 3.7 miles of the B&B. The property is a 30-minute drive from Cherbourg and 7.5 miles from Sainte-Mère-Eglise.
- This B&B was like a manor house in a spacious, beautiful, country setting. Plenty of parking. WiFi was excellent. Hostess was very accommodating, answer questions about the area, and the history of the house. Hostess recommended and made reservations at a restaurant in St. Mere Eglise. The rooms were immaculate and well appointed. Breakfast was typical French and delicious. Wish we could have extended our stay here.
- The house is magnificent set in the middle of the Normandy countryside. The room is at the top of a longish flight of stairs which may be of interest to some but was not an issue at all for us. The room was beautiful, tastefully decorated with a massive living area separate from the bedroom. The bathroom is new, spacious and spotless. The bed was exceptionally comfortable. Although in a converted attic and November the room was always warm. The breakfast is severed downstairs in a private dining room and our host made individual warm traditional pastries for each of us. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for accommodation close to Saint Marie Eglise/Landing beaches or en route to Cherbourg.
- Large two level apartment on a beautiful property in a quiet country setting. Christine is a wonderful host. We enjoyed our stay and her delicious breakfasts very much.
- Comfy beds, spacious rooms, beautiful garden and helpful host recommending trips as well as great restaurants in neighbourhood. Every morning fresh home-made cake. And cheerful dog, not for breakfast 🙂
- Christine was a great hostess. Gave us some great tips, which markets to visit, booked a great restaurant and gave fantastic suggestions for trips. Had both suites and both fantastic, Had an excellent breakfast with croissants/pain au chocolate , and home made cakes, jam and apple juice.
Chambre d’hôtes La Cour
Each individually decorated room includes a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast with homemade jams is served daily. Guests also have access to a fridge and microwave in the shared dining room, which features its original fireplace.Chambre d’Hôtes La Cour provides free private parking on site. You will find restaurants in neighbouring villages within a 10-minute drive. Local activities include hiking and kayaking.
- Very friendly and helpful hostess.Very quiet location.Lovely old house Very clean room
- Delightful hostess. Lovely environment. Good central location for exploring.
- Nice large room with a beautiful view. Woke up in silence in the middle of nature. There’s a hairdryer in the bathroom.The host is a very friendly lady. Breakfast has local jams with different types of bread. Nearby is a cosy restaurant next to a lake with local specialties on the menu, some cooked on the fireplace in the dining area.
GREAT castle-like mansion in the countryside, in the middle of nothing. The building is hundreds of years old and recently renovated. If you wanna see, what France looked like in the 1500’s, this is The place for you. The price included breakfast which was very French, mainly coffee and croissants. Extremely dog friendly place.I liked the fact they don’t have TV’s in the rooms, but other might disagree.
Wall are thick stone walls, so there is wifi only in public areas….public areas that are very much like a beautiful living room with beautiful antique furniture.
- Une bâtisse de charme, literie de bonne qualité et un petit déjeuner délicieux
Le Clos Castel
All rooms feature wooden flooring, a wardrobe and tea and coffee making facilities, while one has a balcony. They are complete with a private bathroom.A breakfast is provided each morning at Le Clos Castel. Guests can also sample traditional cuisine in an evening meal, prepared by the host when booked 24 hours before.Additional features include free indoor motorbike and bicycle parking on site. Periers is 5 miles away and Carentan is 8.7 miles from the property.
- The owners, Hazel and Steve made us feel more like family, than guests. Best night’s sleep I’ve had in months and the home cooked meals were a welcome and delicious alternative to restaurants.
- Friendly, helpful & accommodating English hosts. Very comfortable bed in Room1 & a plentiful fresh continental breakfast.
- It was a so nice moment and I hope to be back soon
– lovely and very dedicated owners,
– beautiful and large room, very comfortable bed, large bathroom.
– well located to discover West Normandy, including the Invasion beaches, Mont St Michel and various other beautiful places.
- A nice and quiet B&B with nice hosts, nice rooms
All rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. Every room is equipped with a coffee machine, while certain rooms also offer a kitchen with an oven. At Domaine Airborne, all rooms include a private bathroom with a shower.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Bayeux is 26 miles from Domaine Airborne, while Cherbourg en Cotentin is 26 miles away.
- This place is fantastic. Very clean and comfortable. The owner is very friendly and breakfast is excellent. Will definitely come back if we go to Normandy in future.
- Interesting set up based on WWII theme which suits area.
- Amazing. Very quiet, peaceful and beautiful. The owners are great. I highly recommend the domain
- This place is brilliant. Loved it. If you love history, beautiful countryside, fantastic accommodation and peace and quiet this is for you. Fantastic location for a family holiday. 10 mins drive from Utah beach. Brilliant.
- Very pleasant place and owners . Super good breakfast
Maison d’hôtes Saint-Michel Valognes
Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower or a bath. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property where guests can enjoy an aperitif next to the fireplace.Barfleur is 13 miles from Maison Saint Michel Valognes, while Barneville-Carteret is 16.8 miles from the property.
- The property is of a very high standard, decorated with elegant taste and with lots of attention to details. Rooms are spacious and extremely comfortable. We have the use of two beautifully appointed lounges, one with a huge fireplace. Charming and helpful hostess. Excellent breakfast, the scrambled eggs are one of the best we’ve ever had anywhere!
- Really beautiful property . Very friendly welcome . Very helpful & accommodating . Wonderful breakfast !
- Brilliant breakfast with everything you can think of – and more. Very fresh bread and patisserie, pancakes, home made jams etc. Very, very good.
- Stayed for 1 night following crossing into Cherborg with my 3 daughters, wish we’d stayed longer. Lovely country setting & beautiful views in old house converted into apartment style accommodation, perfect for families.
- Superb breakfast, fantastically clean and welcoming hosts that couldn’t do enough for you
Chateau des poteries
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Every room has a coffee machine, while selected rooms also offer a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. All guest rooms are equipped with a seating area.Guests at Chateau des poteries can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Fresville, like cycling.Cherbourg en Cotentin is 18 miles from Chateau des poteries, while Saint Lo is 26 miles from the property.
- Quirky atmosphere. A little eccentric but very pleasant to be away from uniformity. Excellent taste in decorations. Lovely room for breakfast. Good coffee.
- We were greeted by the owner’s wife and she was super pleasant and offered us a cocktail for the evening. We sat and chatted and the owner came in and showed us all the places to go. We added a few of the things he recommended to our itinerary and we were so glad we did. Our room was pleasant and spacious. Breakfast was simple, but filling and our 14 month old daughter enjoyed it. They went out of their way to accommodate here so that always get a major thumbs up in our book! The coffee was good and the homemade butter was delicious! Also, the toilet paper was pink so that was a bonus 🙂
- It was a nice old historic looking building with old wood work, windows, etc.
- The host – Denis – was very welcoming and helpful when we asked for tourist advice. The breakfast was lovely – we had freshly picked grapes one morning – and in the evening my husband enjoyed a few drinks with the owner and other guests.
- A typical French residence. A little shabby chic but we love staying here. If you are in a rush you will find things move slowly here but why not, when you are on holiday. Wonderful rooms and furniture. Always a smile, glass of wine and a bunch of grapes freely available. A lovely piece of old rural France. Please don’t change.
Chateau Isle Marie – B&B
Rooms and suites at B&B – Château Isle Marie feature canopy or four-poster beds. They each have a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property and guests are invited to visit the château.This B&B is 11.2 miles from Utah Beach and 7.5 miles from Sainte-Marie-du-Mont. Free private parking is available on site.
Beautiful surrounding, oozing history, extremely helpful, pleasant host.
Charming house, peaceful
- Wonderful place to stay. Right in the middle of the D-Day events and staff was very friendly. Highly recommended.
it’s just a great hotel! a real castle palace – a creaking spiral staircase, an iron knight, carpets, paintings, four-poster beds!
it is in an excellent location in the middle of forests and fields, it is interesting to explore the territory of the palace, where there is even an abandoned dovecote
lovely friendly hosts and delicious breakfast
in general, this is perhaps the best hotel I’ve ever visited
and importantly, it is inexpensive in comparison with other hotels in France
- The staff was very pleasent, curtious, and very welcoming when we arrived and throughout the time we stayed. They were very knowledgeable of the area. They worked with us on payments. Just being able to walk around the property was very astounding. We came to visit many World War 2 sites and this place exceeded my expectations as far as what we wanted to experience.
Beautiful authentic castle.
Very hospitable and friendly owners!
- Beautiful surrounding, oozing history, extremely helpful, pleasant host.
Tea and coffee making facilities are available in front of the rooms. Every room has a shared bathroom.A seating area is at guests’ disposal in the library.Périers is 4.3 miles from La Marquetterie, while Cherbourg en Cotentin is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 55.3 miles from the property.
- Pat and Elaine are a lovely couple and were great hosts. They are genuinely enthusiastic about their home I was made to feel very welcome. The house was lovely, including my room, which had a very comfortable bed. I loved Pat’s little ‘museum’ on the landing and at the end of a hard day of cycling alone, I enjoyed relaxing on the leather sofa with a coffee. Breakfast was also very good. All in all by far the most relaxing of all the places I visited on my tour. Great value for money and I wish Pat and Elaine all the best in their venture. The greatest compliment I can pay is that I am already thinking of when I can come back and bring my wife.
- Elaine and Pat are the perfect hosts. Their property is picturesque, beautifully clean and with five star facilities. If you want to visit Normandy to experience all of the WW2 memories look no further than staying here. You can even have a top class tour with Pat in his very own American jeep. He is the font of all knowledge!
- Everything was amazing about our stay, thanks for having us!
- very nice breakfast and a private museum on the D.DAY
- Lovely rooms thoughtfully furnished (and chocolates every day! ) Everywhere immaculate. location excellent particularly for Normandy beaches. Pat our host very knowledgeable about WWTwo. Hospitality wonderful.
Navy & Co
At the bed and breakfast, each room is equipped with a closet. Navy & Co provides certain accommodations with garden views, and rooms have a electric tea pot. The rooms feature a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Bayeux is 27 miles from the accommodation.
This was a super deluxe place to stay , Chris and Sue are a weatlh of information about the area and things to do and very helpful , Chris is also a Tour Guide for the D-Day landings.
Breakfasts were extra special , the room was massive ! all in a beautiful old Farmhouse .
Location was perfectly placed for all that the area has to offer , very quiet secluded area yet near enough to other towns and Villages with resturaunts and bars.
- This is hands down the best the B&B we’ve ever experienced. The breakfast was amazing, the room extremely spacious and scrumptious, the ensuite shower luxurious. Chris was so very helpful with our travel itinerary and provided history beyond our expectations. Sue’s breakfast started our days joyfully and we still miss being spoiled by Navy and Co.
This is a very special place with great passion and dedication. There is only one room but it is very beatiful however the bed could be better.
Breakfast is exceptionel and the hosts are great. Would definitely recomend .
Chris and Sue felt like instant friends. So helpful about what to see and do in the area. Chris also can be hired as a guide to the Normandy beaches
with his excellent knowledge of military history and D-day events. Sue is a fabulous cook and made breakfasts fit for the Queen!. The rooms are absolutely peaceful and luxurious. Would definitely tell all my friends to stay there.
- Le cadre était plein d’histoires des hôtes. Le petit déjeuner était une merveille tant dans le contenu que dans le cadre
- This was a super deluxe place to stay , Chris and Sue are a weatlh of information about the area and things to do and very helpful , Chris is also a Tour Guide for the D-Day landings.
Ferme Manoir La Fiere
All of the rooms at Ferme Manoir La Fiere have exposed beams and antique furniture. Each room features a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. A kitchenette is also available.A continental breakfast with fruit juices, homemade jam, fresh bread, cheese and pastries is served each morning in the dining room.For guests travelling by car, free private parking is possible on site. Utah Beach is 9.9 miles away from the B&B and Azeville is 6.2 miles away. Cherbourg is 28 miles from the property.
- The owners were incredibly friendly, helpful and full of wonderful bits of historic information.
- These are friends & I have stayed there 3 or 4 times in the last few years. I love them & love the location & history.
- Wonderfully historic place with loads of WWII relics as well as 8th century walls that surround it. Our hosts were very sweet.
- The room was so homey and comfortable. The breakfast outstanding!
- Most excellent – owners also great and full of information about the second WW.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Prétot Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Prétot Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Prétot Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Prétot Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!