10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Prémanon Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Prémanon Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Prémanon Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prémanon Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prémanon Franche-Comté. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Prémanon Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Prémanon Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Prémanon Franche-comté:
Golf du Rochat
Each guest room has a view of the garden and includes a desk, a TV and a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily at an extra charge.Free, private parking is possible on site. A wide range of golf lessons are available on site. Les Rousses centre is a 20-minute walk away, and Lake Geneva is at a 40-minute drive.
- Very comfortable bed and shower was wonderful and hot. Coffee in the room was also great
- Spectacular position in beautiful surroundings. An excellent place to stay even for non golfers like us
- Rooms were really large and comfortable. Beautiful location even if not a golfer. Only a short drive back into town I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Super petit déjeuner avec produits locaux et service aux petits soins
- Excellente situation, au calme, personnel très sympathique, chambre très bien aménagée et spacieuse
Les Lumières de Genève
Rooms feature stylish décor matched with the comfort of old beams and stones. Each has a flat-screen TV, a sofa and a desk. En suite bathrooms are equipped with a bath or shower, hairdryer and toilet.Breakfast is served daily.Hiking and cycling are activities in the area and Lake Geneva is 3.1 miles away. Horse riding and golf are also located nearby. Divonnes-les-Bains thermal resort is 1.9 miles away and Geneva Airport is 11.2 miles from the property. Free private parking is provided on site.
- Stunning views – a perfectly named property. The warm, generous, helpful and kind service from the hosts was really wonderful. The quality of rooms, space, sense of calm and class are really outstanding.
- Outstanding place highly recommended beautiful atmosphere
- Excellent home, decoration, view , big area and clean …
This is a fantastic place, a real mansion with fantastic views from al rooms. Rooms are huge, as if you are in a real mansion! Furniture is great,, bed is super comfortable, everything is very clean.
It was the best possible experience, and price was completely affordable!
- Exceptionally clean. Beautiful surroundings. Friendly staff. Hiking trailhead within walking distance of site. Panoramic views of lake Geneva from room. Fantastic stay!
Relais Mont Jura Adults Only
Some guest rooms feature parquet floor and wood-paneled walls. Each room features a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.A continental buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at the B&B. There is a restaurant on site offering cheese-based mountain-style cuisine and traditional dishes. Room service is available, as well as waiter service in the spa.In summer, the south-facing terrace is furnished and sun loungers are provided on the lawn. There is free storage for ski and sports equipment on site.Guests can hike 1,000 feet up to Crêt de la Neige Summit, while there is a golf course in Mijoux, a 12-minute drive away. Geneva Lake is 24.9 miles from Relais Mont Jura Adults Only and Bellegarde High Speed Train Station is 17.4 miles away. CERN European Organization for Nuclear Research is 24.9 miles from the property. Geneva International Airport is 24.2 miles from the property.
- Cosy little restaurant with good food and good wine! Also the breakfast was very good with nice home made marmalade!!!
- The room was good, the bed was extra big and comfortable. Breakfast is served from 8.00 till 9.30. The breakfast is rather simple, specially if you intend to ski the whole day. A bit remote location if you intend to visit Geneva.
- Large nice rooms, friendly owner. Quiet environment. Good quality chef, restaurant around the corner is from the same owner. Nice wooden nuilding !
- We had booked the romantic suite which is, well. romantic! We had two bathrooms, a separate lounge area, big windows overlooking village and mountains. Altogether lovely. Hotel has its own relaxed restaurant serving delicious food. We both had excellent pizzas served in the hotel courtyard.
- very friendly staff, great breakfast and dinner in the restaurant
Au Moulin des Fées
The bed and breakfast features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling, fishing and canoeing. Geneva is 30.4 miles from Au Moulin des Fées, while Les Rousses is 12.4 miles from the property.
The owners have spent ten years planning and renovating this beautiful old mill. Their love and care to detail has paid dividends providing an enchanting stay in this wonderful location right in the centre of the lakes region.
The hosts were really friendly and could not have been more helpful recommending the best walks (and these are wonderful around the lakes), lending trail maps, booking restaurants or even arranging a light meal in the evening.
- Excellent breakfasts and the staff were very friendly and welcoming.
- The view, the decoration, the design, the staff, the shower and big bed! The location
- Old mill, very recently renovated and rather trendy style
- Le pot de bienvenue,l’accueil des gérants et grâce à eux petit déjeuner copieux
- The owners have spent ten years planning and renovating this beautiful old mill. Their love and care to detail has paid dividends providing an enchanting stay in this wonderful location right in the centre of the lakes region.
Rooms have traditional comfortable décor and include a flat-screen TV. The en suite bathrooms have a bathtub, hairdryer and free toiletries.Continental breakfast is served daily and includes homemade jam and French pancakes and is served in the breakfast room with a view of the mountains. A restaurant and grocery shop is located within 3.1 miles of the property.Alpine skiing is available 2.5 miles away at the Station des Monts Jura and Les Rousses resort is 5 miles away. Dog sledding is available 0.6 miles from the property. Guests can visit the Comté caves located 5 miles from the property.Bellegarde-sur-Valserine Train Station is 26.7 miles away and Geneva Airport is a 55-minute drive away. Free private parking is provided on site.
- Très bon accueil. Décoré avec soin en gardant le charme du passé. Nous y retournerons sans hésiter
- Appréciant le calme et les grands espaces , au cœur d’une vallée paisible , nous avons passé un séjour des plus agréable . Cadre , accueil , parfaits.
- Séjour parfait à tous égards: Un hôte des plus agréable et plein de bons conseils, un cadre paradisiaque, literie fantastique, petit déjeuner complet, salle de bain propre. 10/10 would go there again!
Les crêpes maison ont remplacées les croissants.
La baguette de pain frais était sur le plateau après 40 mn de route aller retour.
Très grande gentillesse de notre hôte .tout était parfait
- Alles. Die Unterkunft war super eingerichtet, die Lage idyllisch, und unser Gastgeber Emmanuel war super nett, hat auch ein super Frühstück zubereitet und gute Reisetipps gegeben.
La Combe du Haut
The rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. La Combe du Haut provides some units with mountain views, and each room comes with a terrace. All guest rooms include a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Guests at La Combe du Haut will be able to enjoy activities in and around Lajoux, like skiing.The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 52 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- La situation (en pleine nature avec une proximité pour le ski de pistes et nordique), la convivialité et la simplicité, la singularité des lieux (ancien centre de vacances rénové)
- rien du tout, c’est un véritable scandale de demander 100 € pour une nuit passée dans un gîte pareil. A déconseiller, c’est d’ailleurs mon rôle de journaliste, je le ferais savoir
- Personnel très serviable et agréable, chambre sympathique. Super petit dèj pour 8 euros par personne avec des produits du coin et frais. Localisé à 5 min en voiture des pistes. TOP!
L’accueil est parfait le propriétaire est à l’écoute de nos besoins. Très bon repas partagé avec le propriétaire, moment d’échange fort sympathique. Le petit déjeuner est très bien, copieux et viennoiseries excellentes.Les repas sont très bien découverte des produits locaux(fromages, vins)et les desserts excellents.
Pour une nouvelle ouverture de cette année très bon rapport qualité prix.
- L’accueil, la situation géographique et les petits déjeuners.
Au Coeur du Lapidaire
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a courtesy tray with tea, coffee and biscuits while looking out at the mountain or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.A breakfast is served every morning. There is a shared lounge at the property. Guests can enjoy gluten-free or vegetarian meals at the property upon prior reservation.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing, horse riding and cycling. Les Rousses is 11.8 miles from Au Coeur du Lapidaire, while Divonne-les-Bains is 11.2 miles from the property. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 50.3 miles away.
- Beautiful location. Spacious room. very good price.
- The owners were extremely welcoming and friendly and provided us with a lovely meal and breakfasts in their home. We had two very pleasant rooms and private entrance to car, parked nearby. Walking in Jura was great.
- A truly lovely stay with a perfect host and all of those little details thoroughly attended to, to a very high standard.
- Einfache, aber großzügige und sehr saubere Unterkunft. Sehr guter Service durch die Eigentümerin. 1a Frühstück. Sehr zu empfehlen.
- Super décoration montagnarde. Beaucoup de raffinement. Hôtes accueillants et très disponibles.
Chez Les Hypolites
With a mountain view, the spacious guest rooms at Chez Les Hypolites include a TV, a work desk and a wardrobe. They each feature a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at the B&B and guests have access to a fully equipped, shared kitchen. Free Wi-Fi internet access is provided throughout the property.Free private parking is possible on site and Champagnol is 14.9 miles away. The property is 15.5 miles from the Swiss border and a 1-hour drive from Lake Geneva.
Notre hôte à été adorable, super accueil ! Que de bons conseils pour notre séjour dans le Jura.
Le petit déjeuner est copieux et vraiment bon! Pain et confitures maison notamment. 🙂
- Le petit déjeuné simple mais excellent, cuisine tout équipé en libre service,le parking en face de la vitre, mais surtout un accueil très chaleureux et de bon conseil pour les voyageurs voulant voir du pays.
Super accueil par les propriétaires ! Madame Colette, en plus de nous fournir ses confitures maison succulentes au petit déjeuner, est une conseillère touristique hors paire. On sent qu’elle aime sa région et la connaît très bien, elle vous conseillera sur les escapades à faire dans les environs quand le temps est au rendez-vous (Cascades du Hérisson, gorge de La Langouette, …) ainsi que lorsque le temps est incertain (musées, fruitières à fromage ou à vin,…). L’espace cuisine au rez-de-chaussée vous permet même de faire vos repas si vous le souhaitez. On se sent comme chez soi chez les Hypolites 😉
Michel et Noëlle – Liège/Belgique – Avril 2018
- Les confitures faites maison (Banane/rhubarbe, Abricot/cannelle, Mures, Prunes aux noix) ainsi que le pain lui aussi fait maison étaient succulents!
Tres non accueil.
Propriétaire agréable , très à l’écoute, et de bon conseil.
- Notre hôte à été adorable, super accueil ! Que de bons conseils pour notre séjour dans le Jura.
JOLY SAINT SAUVEUR
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms include a closet. Some rooms will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge.A continental breakfast is served at the property.JOLY SAINT SAUVEUR has a sun terrace. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including skiing and hiking.Geneva is 17 miles from JOLY SAINT SAUVEUR, while Les Rousses is 13 miles away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Aube du Bonheur
Slippers in the bathroom, free Wi-Fi and an LCD TV with satellite channels are also featured in the rooms at Aube du Bonheur. Two of the rooms have a refrigerator and the other room includes a private balcony.Fresh bread and croissants are served with homemade jam for breakfast on the terrace. Additional facilities at the property include ski waxing, a shuttle to Geneva Airport, a baby hiking backpack. Golf and horse riding activities are a 2-minute walk away.Free private parking is provided on site and the E62 motorway is a 20-minute drive away. You may also choose to request babysitting services before visiting the town of Gex, just 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Prémanon Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Prémanon Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Prémanon Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Prémanon Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!