10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Prayssac Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Prayssac Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Prayssac Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prayssac Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prayssac Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Prayssac Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Prayssac Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Prayssac Midi-pyrénées:
La Theroniere pastel shades decorated rooms feature a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Most rooms have a TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a kitchenette.The morning continental breakfast includes hot beverage, pastries, bread, yoghurt, jams, fruit and orange juice. The property is close to Prayssac village with a weekly Friday market and all amenities.Biking and hiking are possible in the surroundings. Cahors Train Station is a 30-minute drive from this property. Free parking is possible on site.
- La Theroniere is in a beautiful setting and the attention to quality detail in every aspect – the imaginative use of buildings, the interior decor and the service is faultless. We had a joyous stay and are very grateful too for the tolerance and consideration given to our two dogs who had a wonderful time also. We will most certainly return in anticipation of continued excellence.
Beautiful and tranquil setting. The property has abundant charm. The owners are excellent and welcoming hosts who made our stay all the more enjoyable. It’s rare to find such a good B&B as this. Our dog felt perfectly at home which we also
appreciated. Although located in a rural setting there are plenty of amenities nearby. Would certainly revisit
- Tony was a great host. We were given a small family apartment even though we had only booked rooms, which was a nice surprise and we thought the house itself was lovely.
- An excellent stay in March. A very comfortable and warm room with beautiful breakfasts. Hosts were very helpful on where to visit and restaurants in the area, as we were a bit out of season.
- Everything was great. Very warm welcome. The place is beautiful.
Each room has a private bathroom with bathrobes. The communal living room features a TV, DVD player, books and board games.A continental breakfast is served daily, and guests also have access to the shared kitchen and barbecue facilities. With free private parking, the property is a 10-minute drive from the restaurants and the shops.Activities in the region include trekking, fishing and horse-riding, all within 1.2 miles of Le Verger. You can also enjoy water sports on Lac Vert, in Catus, 10.6 miles away.
- The host and hostess as well as their visiting family were extremely welcoming and gave us drinks on our arrival and sat and chatted which was very nice. The breakfast was very good and the coffee was amazing!
- The situation of Le verger is remarkable et les proprios aussi.
The owners were very welcoming and the location was beautiful, so idyllic and peaceful in the middle of countless vinyards.
The breakfast was lovely and there was lots of choice. The room was very comfortable and our view was gorgeous.
We loved the garden with its gorgeous surroundings and the swimming pool was exactly how we imagined. So tranquil and relaxing. We also thought the terrace was wonderful to watch the sun go down over the countryside while drinking our local wine!
The local town was less than 10 minutes walk away and had a choice of very traditional french cafes and restaurants with delicious food! The people there were so friendly too and we enjoyed having a coffee and chocolate eclaire in the late morning sun!
There are many towns in the area with cobbled winding streets and local markets next to medieval churches and the dordogne right there just added to the beauty of the region.
- Lovely couple, so accommodating. Great facilities including pool. Breakfast included. Very clean.
- We received a very warm welcome . The location is good as you can easily walk into the centre . The garden and pool are lovely . For us the best thing was the relaxed atmosphere , you are made to feel at home and the owners do everything they can to help .
chez Annie & Patrick
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms include a terrace. Chez Annie & Patrick provides certain rooms with mountain views, and rooms have a coffee machine. All guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play ping pong at chez Annie & Patrick.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can help guests with any questions that they might have.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 26 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Annie & Patrick were very welcoming & despite the fact our French was poor as was there English we got on brilliantly. They were very good With local info regarding places to see & where to eat. Very nice down to earth people & nice place to stay.
- Very comfortable bed, and the hosts were very helpful and assisted me greatly with their local knowledge
- La gentillesse de Patrick personne très au petit soin avec nous
- la situation géographique , la qualité des prestations , la gentillesse des hotes , la deco des chambres , la piscine, la grande salle de bain , bref tout était parfait !
- L’acceui chaleureux, la chambre et la salle de bains impeccables..rien à dire
Mas de l’Houvande
Mas de l’Houvande features free WiFi .An array of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Cahors is 12.4 miles from Mas de l’Houvande, while Saint-Cirq-Lapopie is 23.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 41 miles from the property.
very nice location, in the middle of the winery. the place is simply amazing as well as our hosts, who are welcoming.
it’s really the right place to relax, in the countryside, and to visit the winery in the neighborhood. there are plenty of nice restaurants in the neighborhood as well.
at the end of day, you take a dip in the pool, in the middle of the wine plantation.
we recommend the place for your vacations, that was our top accommodation from the trip we had in the region !
- Friendly reception from the proprietors, a lovely couple.
Location, property, hosts, breakfast, river Lot, recommendation for evening meal, welcome.
Our hosts were brilliant, we were welcomed with a glass of wine and then introduced to the accommodation which was outstanding. The building is immaculate – designed to a high standard with large cool rooms and high ceilings. The decoration is minimalistic but totally in keeping with the property. The swimming pool is a real bonus. The property is surrounded by lovely gardens and is set in a typical Cahors vineyard. We were recommended a lovely restaurant about 10 minutes drive away. In the morning the breakfast was perfect with homemade jams and marmalade, and fantastic selections of breads and walnut bread toast. We would recommend the property to anyone and of course hope to come back to stay with Griet and Bernard very soon.
- Beautiful situation in the middle of vineyards. Handy for Prayssac, with bars, restaurants and a large weekly market.
- Die Ruhe an diesem Ort ist einzigartig.Umgeben von einer ländlichen Atmosphäre mitten im Weinanbau von Südfrankreich. Die Gastgeber sehr freundlich, bemüht und zuvorkommend.Wäre eine erneute Reise wert.
- very nice location, in the middle of the winery. the place is simply amazing as well as our hosts, who are welcoming.
All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. Maison Delmas has some rooms with garden views, and every room includes a electric tea pot. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.You can play ping pong at the accommodation.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 27 miles from Maison Delmas. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 35 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Amazing place, very special and a fabulous experience. Wonderful hosts and tastefully decorated place. Very peaceful and quiet while right in the center of town. Just beside fantastic restaurant Le medieval.
- we loved it! it’s right off the main street with its own parking lot inside its gates, and the house faces sideways so there’s no traffic noise. it’s an ancient building (1767, a maison maitre) lovingly renovated by the owners, who take great pride in their work and results. everything is beautiful and comfortable; the bed was superb, the view was magnificent. you can see the medieval town rising up the hill, and it’s so easy to walk up to the top. the hosts obviously love what they do, and have great attention to detail. they were also very informative, and told us everything about the town, the region, living in france. we felt like family. the breakfast was perfect, and the garden is so peaceful to sit in, and their dog is a wonderful host as well. there are so many things right with our stay, and no negatives at all. we felt like royalty in their beautiful guest room. we will be happy to go back, and wish them all the best luck in the world.
- It felt more like staying with friends than staying at a b&b!
- Beautiful and peaceful location, in centre of the old town; very friendly and hospitable hosts, suggesting places to eat and places to visit; lovely room in a characterful old house — and a delicious breakfast.
- This was a most wonderful experience — beautiful historic house and garden lovingly restored by the owners, very comfortable clean room stylishly decorated, breakfasts very nice indeed. The hosts James and Di were so warm and welcoming and made me feel right at home here — altogether my stay at Maison Delmas was so enjoyable and I shall treasure this always. I look forward to booking my next trip to Puy l’Eveque and especially another stay with James and Di!
Each room there will provide you with free WiFi access and a private bathroom with toilet, a hairdryer and either a bath tub or a shower. A shared lounge with a library is also available.At Le Couvent, guests will enjoy a French breakfast with homemade produce. A restaurant serving regional cuisine can be found just 1,000 feet away.Hiking is possible in a nearby little wood. Within 5 km, canoe rental and golf playing are possible. Cahors Train Station is a 40-minute drive from this property, which offers free private parking.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the Convent. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
Anne & Jean-François were really helpful before and during our visit.
We loved homemade carrot cake for breakfast! Thank – you
- Charming small town with gfeat views over thd Lot valley. Great for vineyard vists.
- Very welcoming place, just like community with vynils and cd’s collection in salon. We had one night stay, but it was very soulful stay
- The hosts were very helpful and welcoming. It has been refurbished in a colourful and quirky fun way and is very clean. The bar is a bonus if you are on an overnight stay and have travelled a long way. The small church very well restored and the pool area good.
- The location view, pool and newly opened Bar Couvent
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the Convent. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
B&B Au Pére Louis
You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as fishing and hiking. A Ayurvedic Centre is also located 1,000 feet from the property. Rocamadour is 26.1 miles from B&B Au Pére Louis, while Cahors is 9.3 miles away. Agen La Garenne Airport is 40.4 miles from the property.
Very nice b&b we only stayed the 1 night as we had a reservation at the Gindreau restaurant nearby which is only 5 mins drive away, but we were very happy with our choice. The host was very welcoming and the facilities were good and the room itself was large and comfortable with a good on suite. Initially we thought the room was quite warm, but we had the air con on the wrong setting, once we got the air con on the correct setting it was fine.
The breakfast was lovely with a sort of breakfast fruit salad , french bread and various jams and a home made apple cake and of course tea and coffee and juice
If you have a reason to be in the area then B&B au pere louis is a nice place to stay.
- Very big quiet room nicely decorated and furnitured with female touch. Good Breakfast with different home made jams and fresh baked cake. Helpfull english speeking host. Helped with dinner reservation at nice restaurant in the neighbourhood.
Accueil très convivial. Grandes et belles chambres très propres, avec literie confortable et déco sympa.
Petit déjeuner pris en terrasse surélevée par rapport à la rivière, délicieux et très gourmand avec touches très personnelles (pain et confitures maison, tout comme gâteau et entremets et salade de fruits frais). Nous recommandons chaleureusement
L’accueil de la propriétaire, très chaleureuse et prevenante.
Petit déjeuner très copieux et fait maison. Cadre apaisant
La propriétaire est très accueillante. Elle donne de bons conseils et est très disponible. Le petit déjeuner est délicieux (pain, gateaux et confitures) et copieux, tout est fait maison avec les produits locaux.
Les chambres sont très propres et confortables. La region est jolie, très boisée, la petite rivière très rafraichissante. Je recommande vivement cet établissement.
- Very nice b&b we only stayed the 1 night as we had a reservation at the Gindreau restaurant nearby which is only 5 mins drive away, but we were very happy with our choice. The host was very welcoming and the facilities were good and the room itself was large and comfortable with a good on suite. Initially we thought the room was quite warm, but we had the air con on the wrong setting, once we got the air con on the correct setting it was fine.
Chambres d’Hôtes Coulou
All of the heated rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Coulou have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. The studio also features a kitchenette and a seating area.A French breakfast with fresh bread, homemade jams, cakes and freshly squeezed juices is included and served daily. Dinners can also be enjoyed, upon prior reservation.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is possible on site and Cahors is 21.7 miles from the guest house.
- The accommodation was excellent. The dining room views were spectacular over the valley and woods The breakfast was delicious and although we didn’t use the swimming pool that looked great. The stone house with wood beams is very attractive.
- Absolutely everything!Very nice location,stunning countryside,great attention to detail in all areas,very good breakfast.,extremely helpful host.We had a wonderful relaxing stay.Loved it!It was our third time staying there,will come again.
- The location was lovely the accommodation was excellent with a great eye to detail equipment in kitchen was excellent and everything to a high standard. Very relaxing – will definately return
Everything about the area, the accommodation and the host Laurent was truly excellent. We cannot wait to return to this fantastic location .
Super value for ? with countless little extras and welcome touches from Laurent means you feel like a genuine guest, not just a paying customer.
- Absolutely beautiful, everything was great: the rooms, the excellent breakfast, the hosts, the environment, the kindness to our 2 dogs, the silence, the garden and last but not least the view!! This was a magnificent place to stay.
Chambres et table d’hôtes Marliac
Offering views of the garden or the pool, rooms here will provide you with a private bathroom and a wardrobe. Other facilities include a shared lounge and a children’s playground.Guests can share a dinner, composed with the property’s vegetable and local produce, at the owner’s table.Table tennis can be enjoyed on site and hiking in the surroundings. The Lot River’s banks are just 4.3 miles away and Cahors Train Station is a 33-minute drive from this property, which offers free parking.
- The owners were very friendly and the service excellent. All cakes and jams are made fresh and there is a different choice each day, they are delicious. The gardens and pool were gorgeous. Plenty for the children, ping pong, badminton, pool and swings. We booked a family room, thinking it was just a room, but it was a lovely converted barn duplex.
- Idyllic location.. Lots of character! Fantastic hosts nothing too much trouble. Excellent!!
- J’ai tout apprécie :la chambre ,la table ,l’accueil ,l’environnement
Des hôtes très chaleureux, un dîner parfait et un endroit superbe. Nous reviendrons c’est certain!
Claude et Dominique
- C était très bien le GPS nous a amené directement sur le parking le repas excellent ainsi que le petit déjeuner avec des produits locaux et la chambre très reposante
All rooms have a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some have mountain views.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 28 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Rocamadour is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Beautiful gardens, very tranquil location, the owner was very friendly and helpful, good parking for a motorcycle. just a lovely place to be.
Lovely country location right by the river. House is beautiful and traditionally French.
The owners were very nice and welcoming and tried to help in finding places to eat. They also offered us a bottle of wine when we arrived which was very nice!
- The setting was gorgeous, the house beautiful. The hosts were the best of all. Since we came by public transportation they helped us maneuver our way to dinner, shopping, and on to our canal boat. They were good company and a pleasure to work with.
- Booked last minute on our journey and felt so lucky to have found this treasure! Beautiful huge family room, felt like sleeping in a chateau. Gorgeous sunny veranda with views over the beautiful garden down to the river, where breakfast was served. Lovely breakfast of fruit, pastries, etc. Pretty little village on the river a short drive/walk away. Only stayed one night but would love to come back for longer.
- Beautiful property with lovely owners. Stunning room, views and cute pooches
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Prayssac Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Prayssac Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Prayssac Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Prayssac Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!