10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Prauthoy Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Prauthoy Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Prauthoy Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prauthoy Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prauthoy Champagne – Ardenne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Prauthoy Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Prauthoy Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Prauthoy Champagne – Ardenne:
Le Chateau de Prauthoy
The rooms and suites at Le Chateau de Prauthoy are decorated in an elegant style. Each one has an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, while some also feature an ornamental fireplace.Fruit juice, fresh bread and French pastries are just some of the items served at breakfast every morning. If you reserve in advance, you may also choose to sample traditional cuisine in the onsite restaurant.Free private parking is provided and the A31 motorway is 9.9 miles away.
- Exquisite secluded feeling, beautiful family atmosphere, a rare find
- Charming castle with a really nice garden (and some unexpected traits). We had a beautiful room with a very romantic atmosphere and a very French breakfast with a splendid selection of homemade marmalade/jam. Tremendously friendly and welcoming reception when we arrived, despite the late hour.
Hard to find, but worth the search! There are signs though. Its a very beautiful house and we were very impressed by the rooms and the comfortable beds.
We were offered dinner, but we were late and didn’t want to impose, so we ate a picnic near the pool (which was lovely!)
Slept very well and the beautiful “moon” walk in shower room was fabulous.
Breakfast was not extensive, but really nice. Homemade jams, croissants, bread, juice, coffee etc. very welcome and a great view to boot.
Owner was friendly and speaks good English ( thank goodness, because my french isn’t that great!)
We’d come back – if it wasn’t so expensive for more than 1 night. 🙂
- Beautiful chateau, nice gardens. Fine old furniture everywhere.
- Wonderful hospitality, relaxed friendly atmosphere, superb food, excellent wine and the staff always willing to go the extra mile. We will be back!
Le Bailli de Montsaugeon
With a traditional décor, each room features a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a seating area. Tea and coffee making facilities are also provided. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower, a hairdryer and bathrobes.A breakfast with French pastries, fresh bread, cheeses, homemade jams, yogurts and fruit juice is served each morning.Le Bailli de Montsaugeon is a few-minute drive from the A 31 motorway, 14.9 miles from Langres and 32.9 miles from the city is Dijon. The property offers free private parking on site.
Comfortable rooms, charming décor, lovely hosts and excellent food.
I am a fussy eater and they checked back with me on the day of arrival to make sure the menu would suit me. Will definitely return.
- A beautifully restored old house, friendly and efficient hosts, lovely dinner, homemade jam at breakfast.
- Montsaugeon is a tiny little village, that almost looks like an open air museum. But is does not feel like a museum, there are very nice people living there! Including our two friendly hosts. They have done a wonderful job decorating the old house, it really is special. Our room was spacious, with an old-looking, but surprisingly comfortable bed, and an nice seating area. The attention to detail in this place is absolutely remarkable. Breakfast was just perfect and the dinner very French and very delicious.
- I Everything was so good we cannot think of any improvements – lovely location , warm welcome , beautiful room , excellant dinner and breakfast . We will be booking again on our way to and from Courchevel.
- We loved everything about this small hotel. The guys who own and run it couldn’t do enough for us.
- Comfortable rooms, charming décor, lovely hosts and excellent food.
Auberge de l’Abbatiale
The 11-th century house of Auberge de l’Abbatiale is set in the scenic village of Auberive with plenty of outdoor activities and local history to explore.Rooms have a similar authentic design and the hotel offers a free shuttle bus to the airport as well as meeting and banqueting facilities.
- Fantastic hosts, excellent evening meal. Would highly recommend a visit.
- Situated in a medieval building, the “auberge” breathes an almost fairy-like atmosphere, even though the room had all amenities. The owners have a story to tell as well 😉. The village is located in a beautiful, lushly green region.
Wonderful old building. Extremely atmospheric.
Looking forward to visiting again for more than 1 night.
- Food was wonderful, staff couldn’t be more welcoming and accommodating, beds were super comfy.
- Run by a very nice couple. Very unusual hotel in historical building with beautiful room and interesting décor. Very nice dinner and great breakfast. We will stay here again.
La Vallée Verte
The rooms at La Vallée Verte feature a desk and a private bathroom with a shower.A breakfast featuring croissants, fruit juices, fresh bread, cheese and jams and yogurt is served. Traditional French and Italian cuisine based on organic products can be prepared by the host upon request.Langres is just 12.4 miles away and Dijon is 34.2 miles away. Chalindrey Train Station is 7.8 miles away and there is access to A31 Motorway, just 16 miles away.
- Our Room/ Suite was beautiful, characterful and very spacious
- charming hosts, beautiful decor and excellent dinner.
- The B&B was in a really quiet location which was perfect for us. It was a good call to book the evening meal at the B&B
- The room we stayed in was spacious and had a bath, which we prefer. The bed was very comfortable. The dinner and breakfast were both delicious. The location suited us very well as we then drove cross country to Besancon (attractive drive along empty country roads) and then to the Swiss border at Vallorbe. The location is very rural. We like that, but it may not suit everyone. The owners were happy to give us dinner later than normal but they normally serve dinner at 19:00.
- Lovely spacious room and restful garden. Enjoyed the opportunity to chat to other guests over meals (optional). Food and wine very good.
Le Belvedere des Remparts
Guest rooms are individually decorated with elegant antiques. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom and some feature a claw-foot bathtub. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the guest house.Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. A room service menu is available throughout the day.The owner will park your car in the courtyard or you can choose to park for free in the nearby car park. This bed and breakfast is just 2.2 miles from Langres Train Station. Activities in the local area include fishing and cycling.
- The owners could not her been more friendly and helpful
Very easily found in it’s inner old town location. Secure parking was appreciated.
Greeted with a smile and the most stunning view out over the distant hills. The room was large, well equipped, all facilities were explained and demonstrated, and the wifi reception was excellent. A great night’s sleep followed by a delicious breakfast. Hot and good coffee, fresh orange juice, eggs cooked to order and assorted mini pastries!
- First and foremost I can’t go without mentioning the warm, enthusiastic professionalism of the hosts. They have beautifully appointed the rooms and common areas and make sure that their guests enjoy their stay. Breakfast (served with a magnificent view) was outstanding and the bed was pretty close to perfect. We stopped in Langres on the way home from skiing and would definitely recommend this place for a comfortable, enchanting stop-over.
- Warm welcome by owners. Well appointed bedroom with plenty of space to spread out!
- Very warm welcome and a genuine desire to please. Beautiful old building well-located in an historic town. We were looking for an early departure and the host and hostess made every effort to ensure that we were given the full breakfast experience – it is very good!
Les Chambres d’Eponine
All rooms offer a flat-screen TV, a desk and a wardrobe and feature stone walls. The en suite bathroom is complete with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast with only sugary products is provided by the B&B. Guests can also sample local cuisine in the restaurants situated next to the property.Additional features include daily newspapers and free Wi-Fi access. The A31 motorway is ideally located 5 miles from the property and free public parking is available on site.
Wonderful hostess, she also speaks English. Big room, really good bed. Quiet Location, no traffic noise but still easy to get on main road.
Good breakfast. Ideal accomodation for athletes.
- Lovely home made breakfast goodies and all round comfortable stay!
Crepes for breakfast and good coffee
Pleasant spacious room which was very clean
Everything was excellent, the place is quiet, comfortable and has a nice spacious room.
I would definitely come back again, no doubts about that.
- We were warmly greeted and our room was very comfortable. We were able to enjoy our picnic dinner sitting in the kitchen diner rather than in our room.
- Wonderful hostess, she also speaks English. Big room, really good bed. Quiet Location, no traffic noise but still easy to get on main road.
All rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area and a TV. La brocantine has some rooms that feature garden views, and rooms include a private bathroom and a closet. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Dijon is 21 miles from la brocantine, while Langres is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 34 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Fantastic place full of character, the perfect place for our stop off on the way to and back from the Ardech! fantastic hosts whocouldnt do enough for us! breakfast was really good! Will definitely stay again next time we are in the area!
- Breakfast was amazing, including home-made jams and fruit juices from the owner. Baguettes and croissants were fresh even on a Sunday. Large space, with toys for the kids to play with. On the town square, next to a (quiet) restaurant and a bank, with easy parking.
- Accommodation was quiet, well equipped and full of character. Breakfast was tasty and sufficient.
- We had a very enjoyable stay. The owners were friendly and helpful.
The hosts were excellent from welcome to goodbye.
Breakfast was great, with home made jams, and bread and croissants fresh from the boulangerie.
Les rêves de Bourgogne
There is a shared lounge at the property. A 3-course evening meal made with regional produce and including an aperitif, wine and coffee can be provided upon prior request during the reservation.You can play billiards and darts at the bed and breakfast. Langres is 20.5 miles from Les rêves de Bourgogne. The property is located 5 miles from the motorway exit N°5 of the A31 Motorway. Dole – Jura Airport is 39.8 miles from the property.
- Food was genuinely as good as I have had in Michelin starred restaurants.
- Perfect overnight stop with superb food, welcoming hosts & clean comfortable room. Home made everything for breakfast & gourmet supper created by host chef Jose. Merci beaucoup Sandrine & Jose!
- A friendly welcome. Good to be able to park the car within the gates. The evening meal was of high quality! And the breakfast was also very good with home made products.
Excellent B and B in Northern Burgundy region within 6 minute drive of motorway ( Rheims – Calais) exit.
An old characterful house which has been immaculately restored by the hosts/owners and opened for business about 18 months ago.
Jose is an accomplished chef and prepares restaurant quality 3 course evening meals upon request ( most guests do request!)
The house is run very much as a private family home and the hosts sit down with the guests at the dining table in the large open-plan kitchen.
THis can be viewed very much as a plus point, but, for some travellers….who prefer their own space and privacy at mealtimes….it could also be a minus. It really depends on the individual preference.
We found it charming and it afforded us a good opportunity to meet new people and improve our French!
- Great designed interior, diner was extremely well!! Hospitality was very good.
The rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Dijon is 20 miles from Selon Morphee. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 40 miles from the accommodation.
- Great hospitable owners,every convenience,will definitely visit again.Many thanks.
- Everything perfect! More than we could have wished for! Our very friendly hosts even prepared dinner especially for us!
- Afgesloten privé parking, ruime slaapkamers, gastvrije uitbaters, rustige ligging
- Sehr freundlicher Empfang. Sehr ruhige Lage. Sicherer Parkplatz auf abgeschlossenem Privatgelände. Fantastisches Frühstück. Der Hund – Gwen begeisterte die Kinder.
- La titolare é stata gentilissima, come una madre. Mi ha aiutata con l’auto in panne e quando ho dimenticato i medicinali meli ha portati personalmente con la sua auto.
A la source du saolon
Some rooms also offer a kitchen with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around A la source du saolon, including cycling and hiking.Chaumont is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Langres is 6 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 54 miles from the property.
Very friendly welcome on arrival. Also very nice breakfast prepared for me to
make an early departure.
We were double booked & the family took great care & considerable effort to make sure we had somewhere to stay. We were on foot & were driven to the alternate accommodation & collected again in the morning.
Everyone was very friendly & helpful. It was a very positive experience.
- All we needed was a bed for a night to break our long car trip from Germany to Spain. We got so much more than we expected. Although communication was not easy (we don’t speak French) we somehow managed. Edith and Jean Claude are a lovely couple, they really spoiled us. Although we did not expect it they offered us the most amazing dinner for a very reasonable price and breakfast the following morning was also a wonderful French affair – freshly baked brioche, a selection of home made jams and good coffee. Our room was very spacious and clean, the beds very comfortable and each had a bedside lamp.
- petit déjeuner complet chambre bien sauf gros bug inter nette mais autrement c’est super ça change de la ville ils son adorable les proprios
- Très bon acueuil, une ferme à côté et beaucoup de vaches,, petit-déjeuner compris et en ordre. Très paisible. Situé au mileu des champs. Langres à 10 km est une ville a visiter.
- Very friendly welcome on arrival. Also very nice breakfast prepared for me to
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Prauthoy Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Prauthoy Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Prauthoy Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Prauthoy Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!