10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pradines Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Pradines Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pradines Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pradines Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pradines Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pradines Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pradines Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pradines Midi-pyrénées:
The studio includes a flat-screen TV. The kitchenette is fully equipped with a coffee machine, toaster, refrigerator and microwave. You will find tea, coffee, milk, bread, jam and orange juice for your breakfast. The studio has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.You will find a restaurant, mini market, bakery and all amenities within walking distance.Rocamadour is 37.3 miles from studio mercues, while Sarlat-la-Canéda is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen La Garenne Airport, 45.4 miles from studio mercues.
- The surroundings are beautiful and our hostess was very sweet
- Plenty of choice in the fridge, but you prepared your own breakfast. Bread not eaten as it had to be cooked in microwave.
Accommodation was perfect for small groups (up to 4 people), hosts were fantastc,(even a small “welcome pack”),very accessible to a number of major attractions, even a lovely backyard garden with table/chairs to enjoy peace and tranquility.
Excellent value for money and would certainly stay again
- a roomy studio with comfy warm duvet and good quality towels and powerful hairdrier! useful to have a microwave/ combination oven for cooking bread batons provided for our breakfast with lovely choice of jams. only 15 mins drive into Cahors, and approx one hour from Rocamador. given useful info re walks and best attractions to see.
- Frei zugänglich und mit Garten/kleiner Terrasse (evtl auch Pool)
Le Balcon des Jasses
All of the rooms at Le Balcon Des Jasses have a patio, a flat-screen TV and free WiFi access.A continental breakfast is served each morning on the balcony during summer months, and in the living room in winter. Local dishes from the region can be enjoyed for dinner, upon prior reservation. Children under 6 years old can eat at a discounted price.If you’re travelling by car, free private parking is also possible on site.
- Leith and Lucy are brilliant and passionate hosts who share their house with their guests – you are treated as family. Thanks for the wine and treats.
- Basically, we really liked the personal touches – the owner was very attentive to our needs and very knowledgeable of the área. The breakfasts were great (especially the omlette); the dinners were very good and the wine was spectacular! All in all a very nice place to stay ie. quiet, comfortable etc.
- Excellent comfortable accommodation in which the owner goes the extra mile to make sure that his guest are welcome and that he provides everything for you. Stayed for three nights and took the dinner option which was described as a light dinner, salad with Foie Gras and smoked duck with an oriental twist, selection of cheeses, and a dessert which I had to decline as I was stuffed, followed by coffee and Calvados, with of course good Cahors wine with the meal. Breakfast gave a great selection with fresh cooked if required. A truly great B&B.
- A beautiful place run by a beautiful couple. Extremely comfortable room with super bathroom, everything a guest could possibly need has been thought of. We had the most splendid five course dinner accompanied by wonderful wine, worthy of a high end restaurant. Lief and Lucy are the most superb hosts. Breakfast was a veritable feast.
- Everything. Hosts were extremely welcoming from first minute we arrived. We were told to treat their house like our home and nothing was too much trouble. We requested an evening meal and had a wonderful 5 course meal superbly cooked by Lucy with aperitif, good red wine & calvados to finish. They had thought of everything a guest would need.
Chambre d’Hôtes les 3 Cochons d’Olt
The room has a traditional décor and includes a wardrobe, an LCD TV and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is served daily on the terrace or in the living room.Homemade meals are available upon request and a picnic basket can also be prepared on request.You will be welcomed by the multilingual owners. The GR36 long-distance hiking path passes near Chambre d’hôtes Les 3 Cochons d’Olt. Free parking is possible in front of the property.
- The welcome,the cleanlines of the room.we had a meal at night which was delicious and the breakfast in the morning was very filling.The host was very attentive without being overbearing.We will be staying again but next time for longer.
- Very nice couple and accomadation and breakfast beyond expectation. Ot also has a beautifull garden with a Zen atmosphere.
- The accommodation was authentic, homely and comfortable. Everything was spotlessly clean and the room was spacious and pleasant.
- You couldn’t ask for better accommodation! The rooms are spacious, the bathroom spacious, the hotel absolutely gorgeous, and the host was so accommodating! Her food is amazing!! Definitely planning to return back for a longer stay
- Having coffee and tea provided was great but would have also have liked bottled water but that was all that was missing. Some outside space to my room with nice water features. Area shared by owners therefore they also use it for drying clothes.
Domaine des Mathieux
Each room at Domaine des Mathieux features a seating area and some rooms have a balcony. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub or a shower and free toiletries.A shared lounge with TV can also be enjoyed, as well as a breakfast served daily. Packed lunches can be prepared upon request. Homemade meals prepared by the owners of the property are available for dinner.Cycling and hiking are possible in the surroundings. St James Way passes through the property and Cahors Train Station is a 13-minute drive away. Parking is available on site.
- La possibilité de prendre un petit-déjeuner tardif
- Lekker eten door eigenaren zelf gemaakt. Prima plek waar veel wandelaars komen. Gezellig mee eten.
- Está en pleno campo, con mucho jardín natural y una piscina. La habitación era grandísima, bien decorada y cómoda. Este lugar está en el Camino de Santiago, y en él hacen paradas de etapa muchos peregrinos, por lo que también tiene habitaciones múltiples.
- Les lieux calmes et agreable. La chambre fraîche. L’accueil cordial.
- La ubicación (si vas en coche). La tranquilidad de la zona, y en primavera espectacular.
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Rocamadour is 26 miles from Codet, while Montauban is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 46 miles from the accommodation.
- The feeling of privacy and being left on our own by the owner, who was nearby but did not intrude, whilst at the same time providing us with all the information that we needed. Codet was situated near the old part of the city and was within walking distance of all amenities.
- The room was in a lovely building near the centre of town. We were meet by the owner who was very friendly and helpful. The bathroom had a lovely big bath and there were even bathrobes provided. Even though there was no air-conditioning the fan kept the room nice and cool. The breakfast that was included in the price was very good. Being on the ground floor meant no stairs to climb.
- Tastefully decorated room, very spacious, close to the centre of town, and a magnificent breakfast provided.
- Mirielle was very pleasant and helpful. Although our attractive spacious room was located directly onto the street, it was quiet and private. The breakfast was exceptionally generous and top quality, including freshly squeezed fruit juice. The location was great, being a short walk from the historic centre.
Easy access to all of Cahors.
Nice welcome from friendly and helpful owner. All the facilities you need in room plus good bathroom.
Nice simple breakfast with fresh food and drinks.
Very clean and comfortable room.
All rooms have a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some have mountain views.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 28 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Rocamadour is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Beautiful gardens, very tranquil location, the owner was very friendly and helpful, good parking for a motorcycle. just a lovely place to be.
Lovely country location right by the river. House is beautiful and traditionally French.
The owners were very nice and welcoming and tried to help in finding places to eat. They also offered us a bottle of wine when we arrived which was very nice!
- The setting was gorgeous, the house beautiful. The hosts were the best of all. Since we came by public transportation they helped us maneuver our way to dinner, shopping, and on to our canal boat. They were good company and a pleasure to work with.
- Booked last minute on our journey and felt so lucky to have found this treasure! Beautiful huge family room, felt like sleeping in a chateau. Gorgeous sunny veranda with views over the beautiful garden down to the river, where breakfast was served. Lovely breakfast of fruit, pastries, etc. Pretty little village on the river a short drive/walk away. Only stayed one night but would love to come back for longer.
- Beautiful property with lovely owners. Stunning room, views and cute pooches
Chambres d’Hôtes L’Amourette D’Olt
Facing the vineyards, all of the rooms at L’Amourette D’Olt have underfloor heating, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. A BBQ is also available.Breakfast with fresh produce, yoghurt and pastries is served each morning by the pool during summer months and in the living room in winter. There are various bars in the village which serve light meals midday and early evening. A la carte restaurants can be found just 5 minutes by car from L’Amourette D’Olt.The village of Luzech has an outdoor swimming pool which is open daily in July and August. Swimming is also possible at Castelfranc 2.5 miles away or at Caix picnic areas where boats and canoes can also be hired. Cahors is 11.2 miles from L’Amourette D’Olt. Fishing is possible on the river, 350 feet from property.Several hiking paths and cycling trails start from the B&B. A boules court with a set of boules, a croquet set and a Finnish skittle game are at guests’ disposal in the property’s garden. Free private parking is possible on site for cars, and also for bicycles and motorbikes upon request.
The hospitality was exceptional. Roy and Jayne went out of their way to make us feel welcome and gave us suggestions of what to do in their region, all of which made for fantastic days out.
The area is beautiful, room is exceptionally clean and bed is very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious.
- Absolutely lovely. Jane and Roy made us feel more like friends than customers. They were fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble. We had a lovely room in their beautiful house. It had its own door to the garden, which was immaculate. Breakfast was amazing and was served by the pool. The house was located in a lovely quiet area overlooking the river. Our only regret is that we could not stay longer. We will return ! Thanks Jane and Roy
Hôtes très prévenants, aux petits soins,un régal
2 nuits au grand calme sur les bords du Lot
les vélos sont à l’abri- la véloroute du Lot passe devant le jardin
Bravo pour la modernité de la maison
Le calme, l’amabilité et la disponibilité des hôtes, le délicieux et copieux petit-déjeuner,le confort et la propreté de la chambre.
le paysage de vignes, de campagne et de fleurs dans les alentours.
Nos hôtes nous ont indiqué un restaurant dans un village proche, les deux restaurants du village étant fermés le jour de notre arrivée. Petit magasins” spar” et” carrefour” à proximité du village. Pratique pour le pique-nique
- Nos hôtes étaient très sympathiques et le petit déjeuner copieux et excellent
- The hospitality was exceptional. Roy and Jayne went out of their way to make us feel welcome and gave us suggestions of what to do in their region, all of which made for fantastic days out.
Le Relais des Anges
At the bed and breakfast, every room is equipped with a patio. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchen. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Guests at Le Relais des Anges can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Rocamadour is 24 miles from the property. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 45 miles away.
- Brigitte, and her family were so kind and welcoming. They provided lots of information about places to visit. We loved the pool and breakfasts (with homemade jams). The house and garden were charming.
- very friendly host (Brigitte and Marc), and beautiful garden
- The owners could not do enough for us, they were very accommodating. A lovely family run hotel, outstanding breakfast, very comfortable. Looking forward to visiting again. Beautiful converted barns to a high standard in a gorgeous setting.
- The owners were delightful and the garden was beautiful and tranquil.
- very friendly mother and daughter which r running this place. beautiful
Chambres d’hôtes Maison Les Fraysses B&B
The rooms at Maison Les Fraysses have views of the swimming pool or the garden. All rooms offer an en suite bathroom is complete with a walk-in shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served every morning, which can be enjoyed on the exposed terrace or in the dining room. Packed lunches are also available with an extra cost and local restaurants can be found in the centre of Cahors. Some evenings, upon booking, homemade meals are available.Free private parking is provided on site and the A20 motorway is a 10-minute drive away. Local activities include hiking and cycling in the surrounding area. Saint-Cirq-Lapopie is less than 18.6 miles away.
- All aspects but especially the empathy of the owners
- Beautiful property, stunning views, and Paul and Yvette couldn’t be more thoughtful and helpful. Yvette is a wonderful cook. This is the best place we’ve ever stayed in and we could not recommend it more highly.
- The reception of the owners – Paul and Yvette; we liked the room, the bed, the shower; the dinning room and the excellent breakfast and dinner that was served there; the view, the surroundings; the helpfulness and recommendations of the owners; the other guests; in short – we loved everything there. We cannot recommend this place enough. We ended up staying there two nights instead of just one.
Wonderful property , great hosts Paul and Yvette are just amazing.
Yvette prepared a three star dinner for us , and breakfast was delicious as well.
We highly recommend staying here!!!
- welcome very friendly,paul and Yvette good hosts excellent breakfast
The rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. With a private bathroom, some rooms at La Rigaudiere also offer a patio. All guest rooms feature a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Rigaudiere has a playground. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the bed and breakfast.Rocamadour is 27 miles from La Rigaudiere. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 45 miles from the accommodation.
- Immaculately clean and beautifully furnished and decorated with good views. We didn’t have the opportunity unfortunately to use the pool as we were only there for one night but on a future visit would take a bathing costume as the pool looked very inviting! Jack and Nellie the hosts, were so welcoming and friendly, I really wished we had booked in for longer.
- Hosts were extremely pleasant and helpful, especially as we arrived much later than expected and they had the right to refuse entry. Breakfast was excellent, including homemade jam. We were sent off with a gift of a jar.
Très bon accueil remplit de gentillesse et de bonne humeur !!!!
L’espace vert immense, la piscine à l’eau salée.
La petite quantité de chambres et l’emplacement font la tranquillité du lieu .
Le jardin, la piscine
L accueil des hôtes très sympathique
- Absolument tout ! La gentillesse de nos hôtes, la qualité des chambres, petit déjeuner, piscine, parc ! Facile pour garer notre voiture en toute sécurité, calme profond.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pradines Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pradines Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pradines Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pradines Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!