10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pradie Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Pradie Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pradie Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pradie Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pradie Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pradie Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pradie Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pradie Aquitaine:
Each room includes a seating area and a kettle for your convenience. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Sagette features free WiFi.There is babysitting service at the property.Bergerac is 26.7 miles from Sagette, while Marmande is 21.7 miles away. Agen La Garenne Airport is 21.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes Le Cartounier
Rooms here will provide you with a terrace and some have a garden view. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. One room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player.At Chambres d’hôtes Le Cartounier, a full English breakfast is served, as well as pastries and jam. A traditional restaurant can be found 10 minutes’ drive away.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including table tennis, golf and canoeing. Guests can bring their horse on request.Bergerac Dordogne Périgord Airport is 33.6 miles away and the property offers free parking. Biron Castle is a 40-minute drive away.
- Nice place with many animals! Cats, donkeys, horses all around. Very welcome host, helped us on everything we needed
- This is a delightful Chambre d’Hotes with hosts that are trés geniaux et sympa. The breakfast is delicious with local products & Jean-Yves is very knowledgeable about the region & helpful. The room is palatial & very comfortable. Altogether if you are looking for a Chambre d’Hotes in the Villeneuve sur Lot region, look no further., because you have found it!!
- The hosts were superb & made us very welcome. They even helped with advice re living in France. The room was clean & bathroom warm & well stocked with towels & soaps. The bed was lovely & best sleep ever away from home.
- Super friendly staff, without owners advice and map we would not visit few towns arround, which I highly recommend. What you get is actually a half of buildings floor, there is a bedroom, toilet, bathroom and an empty room with wardrobe in between. For both rooms there is shared spacer with fridge, coffee machine and tea. Surroundings are fantastic, pool looks superb and animals are happy, goats even have small playground. Breakfest is quite simple, but actually it’s also superb, because like everything here, it’s made with heart. We were here only passing through, but we discovered that this would be a perfect spot for longer stay to enjoy nature and region.
- Calm, spacious, great breakfast and friendly folks running the place. A little out of the way, but that was the point!
Chambres d’Hôtes de Charme du Château de Missandre
Located in the ancient dovecot, the suites have a private bathroom, a seating area with a flat-screen TV and views of the garden or the castle.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast featuring pastries and homemade jams. On site, there is also free WiFi, a library, a terrace, table tennis, a children’s playground and petanque. Horse riding, a fitness room, and a sauna are available at an extra cost.Chambres d’Hôtes de Charme du Château de Missandre is 24.9 miles from Biron Castle and Monpazier. There is free on-site parking.
– les petits déjeuners sont excellents et conviviaux et les confitures realisées par Annie-paule la proprietaire sont un must , tant par le gout que l originalité !
– les conseils de visite de la region donnés par nos hotes qui sont charmants et l histoire du passé et du renouveau de Missandre
- Accueil exceptionnel, très bon petit déjeuner, piscine , jeu pour enfant…
- Tout était conforme à nos attentes. Déconnexion totale assurée. L’aimable courtoisie, la connaissance de leur région et la disponibilité des maîtres des lieux qui, en 15 ans, à partir d’une véritable ruine, ont réussi à aménager un lieu magique au coeur d’une nature préservée.
Prachtige locatie op een mooi landgoed, door de eigenaars schitterend gerestaureerd! De kamer lag onder het dak van de voormalige duiventil. De balken waren zichtbaar. Mooi! Heerlijk ruim en mooi gelegen zwembad. Vriendelijke eigenaars, die leuke tips hebben. Als je wilt, reserveren ze ‘s avonds een tafeltje voor je in één van de prima restaurants in de omgeving.
We voelden ons echt welkom daar!
Un cadre magnifique, exceptionnel perdu en pleine nature
Des équipements remarquables : piscine, tennis, équitation, ping-pong, trampoline, terrain de pétanque…
Des hôtes charmants toujours prêts à vous aider dans vos choix de restos, de visites…
Des confitures faites maison excellentes
- – les petits déjeuners sont excellents et conviviaux et les confitures realisées par Annie-paule la proprietaire sont un must , tant par le gout que l originalité !
La Cascade de Hauterive
Each room here has a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy garden view from the rooms, which have a private entrance. Extras include a sofa.At La Cascade de Hauterive, you will find a garden and a terrace. Upon a 1-day in advance reservation, guests can share a meal at the owner’s table.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking. Agen Airport is 24.9 miles away.
- If you want to relax and chill this is fantastic. The hosts were superb and could not be more helpful. The food was excellent.
- Very spacious, really comfortable bed, excellent shower.
- The owners made us feel very welcome and tried their hardest to accommodate anything we wanted.
- Lovely accommodation built into a historic barn, great shower, separate loo, big bedroom. Helpful hosts supplied perfectly boiled egg for breakfast. Definitely eat here if you can, we had superb duck dish. Selection of wines. Also were able to use washing machine (4€). Lovely grounds, though we didn’t have time to visit the waterfall.
- Accueil très sympathique et chaleureux. Excellente cuisine, cadre enchanteur et calme.
B&B La Tuquette
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms come with a closet. With a private bathroom, rooms at B&B La Tuquette also provide guests with a garden view.The daily breakfast offers continental, buffet or gluten-free options.You can play darts at the accommodation.Agen is 21 miles from B&B La Tuquette. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 23 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- We spent a wonderful couple of days here at the end of August. The location is truly breathtaking and this along with the fantastic welcome from Magda and Mark means I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this property. If you are looking to recharge your batteries and get away from it all you will not be disappointed. Top tip- Don’t miss an opportunity to dine with the hosts for an amazing meal and wonderful company.
- We were attending a wedding at the nearby Chateau de St Paul. So being 8 minutes away was amazing. The B & B was very clean, our room was big with a huge double bed, and an extra bed so could have been a family room. Had an ensuite shower room too. Our hosts Magda and Marc were very welcoming and helpful, even driving us to the wedding at the Chateau and organising a taxi for our home trip. They offer evening meals which are delicious and the breakfast is good as well, with home made jams, bread and yogurt. There is also a swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna. There were fantastic views from the terrace and in the evening we could see deer and hares in the fields. An amazing find and we will certainly be returning.
- Magda and marc were extremely welcoming and went out of their way to make sure we had a good stay. The food was excellent and the view spectacular.
- The owners especially Magda were extremely personable helpful and accommodated us in any way they could! such a relief after a long drive.
- Extremely welcoming and comfortable! Unbelievably beautiful location! We can’t wait to book the whole week in the near future.
Chambres d’hôtes Caubel
At Chambres d’hôtes Caubel, rooms have a closet.Chambres d’hôtes Caubel has a terrace. You can play ping pong and pool at Chambres d’hôtes Caubel.Agen is 20 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Caubel. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 22 miles away.
- Very warm welcome in a haven of peace in the nature. A spot of paradise! Beautiful house, decorated with taste, lovely swimming pool, delicious home-made breakfasts, very comfortable bedroom. The hosts even took us to a nice gourmet market in the evening, and also organise lovely ‘apero’ and meals at home.
- Le charme des lieux. La vue sur le paysage près de la piscine. Le confort de la literie.
- Le charme des lieux. Une magnifique piscine avec une superbe vue. Le confort de la literie.
- Accueil sympas et familiale . Petit déjeuner parfait
- Fantàstic entorn, vivenda, confort i meravellós esmorzar recent cuinat. Magnífica parella la Hilde i el Frank Recomanable del tot.
Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine de Beunes
Individually decorated, the suites feature a view of the garden or surrounding countryside and a private bathroom with a shower. Free Wi-Fi is available in the rooms.A continental breakfast is available daily and includes homemade bread, buns and jams. The restaurant serves gourmet cuisine prepared mostly with organic products.On-site activities include games such as table tennis, billiards and chess, and there is also a library.Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine de Beunes is 2,650 feet from Villeneuve-sur-Lot golf course, and Bergerac is 40 k away. Free private parking is provided on site.
Our hosts were absolutely charming. Beautiful room, comfy bed and lovely bathroom.
Delicious breakfast. We also enjoyed a wonderful table d’hote meal with Ramonde and Jean Claude. An evening to remember.
- Lovely room, comfy bed, excellent breakfast. Very friendly owners.
- A serenely beautiful, quiet location and the service was fantastic. Home made breakfast conserves were a highlight, as were the fresh figs.
- I sat down for dinner with jean Claude and his wife on the thurs evening. I have to say it was probably one of the best meals i have had in a long while. An absolute treat. They were very attentive throughout my stay.
- Wonderful location, with great views, peaceful, eating together with everyone at breakfast, Our hosts were lovely, very understanding. It does help if you speak a little French. The bedroom at the top of the tower is really amazing, very spacious, excellent bathroom/shower.
- Our hosts were absolutely charming. Beautiful room, comfy bed and lovely bathroom.
Le Clos du Murier
At the bed and breakfast, rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Agen is 16 miles from Le Clos du Murier, while Bergerac is 30 miles away. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- very good setting, good room well designed and furnished. Breakfast good
- l’accueil de sylvie et de son mari est toujours aussi chaleureux ( 2eme séjour dans l’établissement) , le petit déjeuner est copieux et de qualité avec des produits maison , encore merci .
- Tout ! L’endroit est magnifique. Les chambres très confortables. Le petit déjeuner copieux, varié avec des bons produits
- Lieu agréable chambre propre ,petit déjeuner copieux, le café mauvais. Bonne adresse communiquée pour le dîner.
L’endroit est superbe, la maison et les chambres sont décorées avec beaucoup de goût, la propriétaire est charmante et à l’écoute.
Le petit déjeuner est varié avec d’excellents produits locaux et du fait maison.
Chambre d’hôtes Serena
At Chambre d’hôtes Serena, every room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath, while certain rooms here will provide you with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at Chambre d’hôtes Serena will be able to enjoy activities in and around Monclar-dʼAgenais, like cycling.Agen is 18 miles from Chambre d’hôtes Serena, while Bergerac is 28 miles away. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Auberge Les Glycines
Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Bergerac is 23 miles from Auberge Les Glycines, while Marmande is 23 miles away. Bergerac-Roumanière Airport is 21.1 miles from the property.
- Lovely hosts who really cared. Very characterful place which felt very regional. Hosts were very knowledgable about where to go.
- I stayed with friends at the Auberge as we were attending a wedding close by. The owners were extremely welcoming and friendly. There is plenty of parking on site, there is a pool which is clean and pleasant and a good terrace to relax on with a beer in the evening. The restaurant attached served excellent food and the house wine is cheap and palatable. The rooms are clean and comfortable, although AC is not available. Overall, a delightful and charming place, good value for money and close to the attractions of the region (car recommended).
- The owners were super helpful, couldnt do enough for their guests
- Patrons plus que sympathiques!de bons conseils pour nous faire decouvrir la région
- un accueil chaleureux, un établissement sympathique, une chambre propre avec tout le nécessaire , un petit déjeuner très agréable
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pradie Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pradie Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pradie Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pradie Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!