10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pouilly-sous-Charlieu Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Pouilly-sous-Charlieu Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pouilly-sous-Charlieu Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pouilly-sous-Charlieu Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pouilly-sous-Charlieu Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pouilly-sous-Charlieu Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pouilly-sous-Charlieu Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pouilly-sous-charlieu Rhône-alps:
Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms feature a view of the garden, a wardrobe, wooden flooring and dressing room. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the dining room with a fireplace. Guests can also relax in the communal lounge, which has a TV and library.Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking on site. Roanne is only a 20-minute drive away and Charlieu is 5 miles from the property.
- Place, food, atmosphere, everything was perfect ! it was a very pleasant stay and makes our business trip nicer. Definetely a place to recommend!
Very friendly and welcoming. Always trying to match our requests.
Entertaining for children with farm life around.
Beautiful garden to enjoy in summer.
- Accueil et service impeccables. Les hôtes étaient plus qu’accueillants. Rien à redire sur la chambre. Le petit-déjeuner copieux et fait-maison.
- Les prorietaires sont aux petits soins bravo pour l accueil la gentillesse et la disponibilité.
jouer au baby-foot
l’accueil familial des propiétaires
Le petit déjeuner devant la cheminée
Le pur jus d’orange
At Chambre Douce, guests can find individually decorated rooms with a private bathroom fitted with a shower or bath. Free WiFi is provided in the common areas.Breakfast is served daily and can be enjoyed in the garden weather permitting. Restaurants can be found 3.7 miles away.Guests can visit Charlieu medieval city a 10-minute drive from the property. Hiking and cycling can be enjoyed nearby. Free private parking is possible on site.
- It’s a wonderful place, surrounded by nature. When we wake up we saw the deers around and it was magic. Great breakfast and the owners are very kind, they gave us suggestions to visit the region and buy some good wine.
- beautiful place to stay, lovely rooms – beautiful garden and swimming pool.
L’accueil et l’ambiance du lieu
Le goût de la décoration
- La gentillesse de la propriétaire et son accueil !
- De gastvrouw was supervriendelijk. Wanneer we haar iets vroegen hielp ze meteen. Ze was ook heel lief voor onze kindjes.
Chateau de Tigny
All of the rooms at Chateau de Tigny are decorated with antique furniture and offer a pond view. Each room features a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a sofa, an electric kettle and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the dining room. A full English breakfast is also available, with an additional cost.Other facilities include a children’s playground and free Wi-Fi access in public areas. Free private parking is possible on site and Roanne is 7.5 miles from the property.
Excellent 16th century chateau.
Excellent fishing lake.
- Very friendly, helpful owner. The chateau is beautiful, situated on a lake. The nearest town is within walking distance with interesting things to see and visit and good, and in some cases, great restaurants. The whole area is interesting. Don’t miss Vichy.
super petit déjeuner
accueil vraiment sympathique
- Accueil d’une grande courtoisie, très belle demeure dans un havre bucolique à souhait, suite spacieuse , raffinement de la décoration, délicatesse des attentions ( bouquet de roses fraîches dans la chambre, par exemple) petit déjeuner délicieux..
- Acceuil très attentionné, situation tranquille dans les champs. Chambre avec des meubles anciens et spacieux. Petit déjeuner formidable. Proche de Charlieu avec ses magasins de spécialités locales et dans les environs des bâtisses du 13ème au 18ème siècle.
- Excellent 16th century chateau.
Chambre d’Hôtes du Chemin des Vignes
Each individually decorated guest room has a private entrance and includes an en suite bathroom with a shower. Guests also have access to a communal lounge area.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in Chambre d’Hôtes du Chemin des Vignes’ breakfast area and a kitchenette is at guests’ disposal.Free private parking for cars and motorcycles is available and central Roanne is 9.3 miles away. The guest house is 9 miles from Roanne Train Station and 4.7 miles from Charlieu Abbey.
- Tranquil location, garden, pool, excellent facilities, furnishings and fittings. Stunning views. Breakfast had good choice and quality. Hosts very friendly and helpful. Close to Loire and Canal.
- The room was of a high standard with lots of little extras a traveller might need. The breakfast was good and served pleasantly. The outside seating area in front of the bedroom was useful, as was the facility of a swimming pool. The views are outstanding.
- Best experience on booking! 5 star host! Thank you for all! We hope to come back soon.
- An amazing property with wonderful hospitality, attention to detail and all in a perfect, relaxing setting. Many little extras were a bonus.
L hôte, le petit déjeuner d exception,
La taille de la chambre
Manoir de Malfarat
All rooms feature a view of the countryside and pond, a seating area, flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at Manoir de Malfarat. Guests can also find restaurants 1.9 miles away.Additional features include a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi access and free private parking. Roanne and its train station is a 30-minute drive away and Marcigny is 11.8 miles from the property.
- Size of the room, breakfast with home made jam, extremely welcoming owner, quietness beautiful and well maintained property. Description is accurate.
- All the decorations in the house!! And friendly host ! Wonderful handmade breakfast!
- Wonderful breakfast with home made preserves.Eggs from the owners own free range hens were simply magic.
If you want country atmosphere and a weekend as an aristocratic, this is the place for you. Our room was enormous, with a huge fireplace, antique furniture and four poster bed. There were tea and coffee available, and a welcome rum, and the floor is heated, which makes a difference when it’s misty outside. Lovely garden, and there are walks to the village and surroundings. Lovely base to explore the region.
The breakfast table was amazing, home made jams, beautiful crystal and a farm kitchen to enjoy it in.
- The breakfast was spectacular. Our host had made all his own preserves and had grown the fruit in the garden, it added something a little special to our stay.
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Heures Claires
The guest room is decorated in contemporary style. It has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Homemade jams and yogurts are served with the continental breakfast every morning at this property, along with fresh juice and organic eggs. The nearest restaurants are located 1.2 miles away.With free private parking on site, the property is 9.3 miles from the town of Roanne and 5.6 miles from Charlieu. Many cycling tracks and hiking trails are in the surrounding area.
- Enthousiast welkom, foto’s liegen niet en geweldig landhuis! Mooie schone, gezellige slaapkamer en hele mooie badkamer in sfeer.
- L’accueil réellement chaleureux. Un vrai bonheur ! Nous reviendrons à coup sûr.
- Heel hartelijke ontvangst, warme mensen die zeer discreet present zijn. Magnifieke omgeving, authentiek, mooi zwembad, rust, esthetisch, uitleg over de te bezoeken plaatsen in de omgeving.
Le pti dej
- De passage dans la région pour une réunion de famille , nous n’avons pas eu le temps de vraiment profiter de la maison, du jardin et de la piscine . Dommage! L’accueil a été très chaleureux, le contact très agréable et les petits déjeuners délicieux… A l’occasion nous reviendrons avec plaisir!
la Bergerie du Bois Joannin
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer. All guest rooms feature a closet.Roanne is 12 miles from la Bergerie du Bois Joannin. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 47 miles from the accommodation.
- Great bed and breakfast stlye accomodation. Newly constructed rooms and well maintained. The hosts were friendly and helpful.
- La situation et les équipements, l’accueil, le petit déjeuner , la décoration faite avec goût qui convient parfaitement pour le cadre.
- Accueil très aimable. Apéro offert. Belle maison confortable en bordure de bois. Petit déjeuner copieux. Chienne gentille!
- L’accueil, la disponibilité, la gentillesse, les explications sur l’environnement.
- petit-déjeuner généreux, belle salle de douche, chienne affectueuse et drôle
Château de la Motte
All rooms feature wooden floors, a seating area and garden views. They also include a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some of them have a balcony.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Château de la Motte. The on-site restaurant serves meals made from local products every evening.This property is 350 feet from Saint James’ Way and 8.7 miles from Roanne. A sauna and a fitness area are available on site.
- Amazing stay! Such a lovely wonderful couple. A very quiet location with a beautiful garden/park. There weren’t many restaurants around so we had dinner there both days. The dinner was excellent – two or three courses (if you wanted!) with wine. Very reasonably priced too. We would stay here again in a heartbeat!!
- This is more than just a hotel stay, the owners treat you like friends. We stayed for one night as part of my fiancees birthdy celebrations and the hosts even made her a birthday cake complete with candles. We opted for the evening meal and whilst there was not a choice of menu we were asked n advance if there was anything we couldn’t eat. The table for two was set in the base of one of the turrets, very romantic! From time to time during the evening the hosts joined us and we chatted about all sorts of subjects. Enjoyable stay thank you
Tranquil and beautiful in quiet wooded parkland. Elegant and charming antique furnishings.
We ate in both nights and had very good and reasonable 4-course meals. Children enjoyed exploring the grounds. It felt quite special.
- The room was very big and had a nice view over the garden. The owners are very friendly and welcoming. The castle is a bit rustic, but in return you get a lovely and warm welcome and a relaxing stay at this beautiful property.
- The friendly welcome and easy companionship of the hosts. Lovely evening meal and wine, excellent value for money. Fine leisurely breakfast.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Vie en Roses
The guest rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes La Vie en Roses are individually decorated and open onto the garden. They each include a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower.Breakfast is proposed daily at this property. Patchwork, painting and mosaic classes are organised on site.Free private parking is possible on site and the centre of Roanne is 15.5 miles away. The property is a 35-minute drive from Paray-le-Monial and Gueugnon is 31.1 miles away.
- It’s a lovely place in a beautiful and calm landscape. Each room has it’s own design with lovely details everywhere (the owners renovated the old landhouse by their own) and the view ower the peaceful hills is great.
- Excellent location, extremely friendly owners, real little gem.
- The hosts were really kind and flexible around my timings. Breakfast was delicious and they were keen to make sure I had everything I needed and the style of breakfast I wanted which i really appreciated. They were really helpful when I had no plug adapter to charge my phone for the journey the next day and looked up directions for me – went above and beyond! I really felt relaxed and like I was chez moi! The countryside was beautiful and the place well signposted so easy to find.
- Friendly hosts , breakfast excellent, spring garden relaxing and inviting
- Une chambre très spacieuse au rez de chaussée, un parking privé tout près de la chambre, des serviettes de toilette moelleuses et un super petit déjeuner.
Fenêtre sur Loire
Accessed by a private entrance, the rooms include a seating area and an en suite bathroom with a shower. One features a private terrace and the other opens directly onto a flowered garden.A breakfast is provided each morning at Fenêtre sur Loire and includes French pastries and organic, homemade jams. Guests can also enjoy the organic cuisine prepared with the farm’s homegrown produce.Additional features include the option to rent canoes for the Loire River, mountain biking trails, free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking on site. Roanne is only a 30-minute drive away and Semur-en-Brionnais is 9.9 miles from the property. Marcigny is 9.3 miles away.
- Wonderful place. Very quiet and the staff was very helpful.
- The hosts where Very friendly plenty for children to do donkeys to ride swimming pool very Safe
- L’accueil était parfait, le bio pour le thé et les repas, l’environnement magnifique en cette saison, la chambre familiale qui a beaucoup plu aux enfants, la salle de bain très jolie.
- Cadre, taille de la chambre, petit déjeuner sympa, accueil au top
- très bon accueil, confort aussi. les repas préparés par Sandy sont très bien; les hôtes sont accueillants, souriants.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pouilly-sous-charlieu Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pouilly-sous-Charlieu Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pouilly-sous-Charlieu Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pouilly-sous-Charlieu Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!