10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Poudenas Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Poudenas Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Poudenas Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Poudenas Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Poudenas Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Poudenas Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Poudenas Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Poudenas Aquitaine:
Du Côté de Chez Jeanne
In the morning, a buffet breakfast is served. Guests can use the kitchen too cook.The rooms all have a large double bed or twin beds, and an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower and free toiletries. There is parquet flooring in the rooms and tiles in the bathrooms. They also feature a seating area.Guests can make the most of the terrace and play billiards at Du Côté de Chez Jeanne.Agen is 31.1 miles from the property and Walibi theme park is 28 miles away. There is also an aquatic park in Nérac, 13.7 miles away, and there is free parking at the property.
- There was a welcome drink on arrival which was a nice touch. The bed was comfortable and a good size room. The bathroom was large and well equipped.
It was stunningly interior designed and very in keeping with the medieval building. The breakfast was lovely. And the owners booked us a lovely place to
Eat dinner when there wasn’t anybody serving in Fources. Very good value money considering the high interior standards and location. Would stay Here again.
Very lovely little hotel / B&B.
Don’t really see the staff, so other than a hello, there isn’t much else to comment on!
Room was very lovely, not bath unfortunately but still a great shower and bathroom.
Could do with a hairdryer or a robe etc.
Breakfast was nice, rice pudding was very tasty!
Location lovely : )
I’d go back!
- Our welcome was great, as if the king and queen themselves were expected! The renovation work that has been done is very good, with very sympathetic decorations and furnishings. Our room overlooking the central square was spacious and comfortable. In the morning, looking over the central square to see the flower festival stalls was magical. We had a class French buffet breakfast – and for those who like rice puddings, they have a home made one here, which I really rather liked….
- Big room with great view to Fources square. I totally recommend it for visiting Gascogne.
Château de Fourcès
All the en suite rooms at Château De Fourcès are elegantly decorated with wooden furnishings and large bay windows. They come with four-poster beds and a flat-screen TV.Guests can relax on the sun beds and admire views over the park from the terrace.Situated in Fources, Château De Fourcès is the ideal place to explore the medieval houses and churches. It is also only 24.9 miles from the famous Nogaro racing circuit.
- Location in the middle of a beautiful village close to so many attractions, great hillwalking a biking routes. Gourmand restaurant witthin walking distance. A gem. Olivier and Maria were wonderful hosts.
- Exceptional welcome from the owner and a fabulous place to stay. Great restaurant in the village just 2 minutes walk away.
Olivier was very helpful in advising where to visit in the area. His selection of restaurants was first class (try Le Balcon in Condom – excellent)
The grounds and the pool were well kept as was the chateau
- lovely chateau but run down with little recent investment
- Everything – beautiful, old, quiet, clean, luxurious. There was also a lovely pool. It was an excellent stay.
Moulin de Bapaumes
At Moulin de Bapaumes, all rooms are en suite with a seating area, and tea/coffee making facilities. Individually decorated, they also feature views of the river, the lake or the garden.A continental breakfast is served every day at this old stone bed and breakfast.Agen is 14.9 miles from Moulin de Bapaumes, while Sos is 12.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 47.8 miles from the property.
- The most wonderful hosts in the loveliest of locations. Incredible breakfast. Short walk along the river to the town.
- The location; the fantastic breakfasts; the exceptional hosts who were so friendly and concerned about us and did everything in their power to make our stay as pleasant and relaxed as possible who shared their stories and experiences and who made us feel special. Their beautiful garden and flowers and trees gave us such a sense of well being. A truly memorable few days – hopefully we will be back! Thank you so much Rene and Daniel, we have not stopped telling family and friends about our short stay since we returned home.
- Very friendly owners, very good hospitality. Nice building, nice area, many things to visit, recommended by the owners! Wish we could go back sometimes in the future!
Lovely house just outside Nérac, situated by the river and lock. Great views of the river and beautiful gardens.
The room was charming with widows over the river and gardens.
Breakfast was superb and so was the hospitality from Rene and Daniel
- Our hosts were so accomodating, nothing was to much trouble for them. I would highly recommend this place. The breakfast was amazing!
Moulin Des Tours
At the bed and breakfast guests are welcome to use a hot tub. Guests can enjoy a selection of activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Agen is 16 miles from Moulin Des Tours, while Sos is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
- Excellent facility: obviously recently converted and was sparkling clean, and with modern technology. Christophe and Sophie were excellent hosts and we enjoyed the welcome drinks. The room was huge !
- The warm welcome was wonderful. Could not have asked for more.
- Really nice owners and very helpful, with a good breakfast to set you up for the day. The restaurant around the corner looked good, but was more than we wanted when travelling, the suggestion of Le Saint Romain was an excellent recommendation, had a really nice meal.
- Really nice house, spacious rooms and huge bathroom. Everything really clean and great breakfast! Cristophe & Sophie were lovely – Merci Beaucoup!!!
- The price was something ridiculously small while the place itself was great. We only stayed there a night but the room was amazing, breakfast was good and the hosts great.
Chambre d’Hôtes La Tour de Brazalem
Some rooms feature a TV, desk, wardrobe, refrigerator and an electric kettle. They are complete with an en suite bathroom. The studio boasts a kitchenette equipped with an oven, stove and microwave.A continental breakfast is provided each morning for those staying in the guest rooms at La Tour de Brazalem. Restaurants can be found within walking distance.The Gallo Roman Remains and Henri IV Castle are both just 1,000 feet away. Agen is just a 35-minute drive from the property and free underground private parking is possible on site. Free public parking is also available nearby.
- Had everything we needed and the hostess Isobel couldn’t have been nicer to us. Breakfast croissants delicious and the accommodation great value for money
Lovely welcome with a cup of tea and secure parking for our bikes in the back garden. Living with the owner in her home is very comfortable and the room we used was well equipped and comfortable. Bed provided a good night’s sleep, quiet location, tea and coffee with a kettle in the room was a surprise.
Breakfast was great with a view of the garden. This would be served outside in fine weather.
The town centre is just a short walk away, with lots of history to check out and local restaurants to chose from.
Thank you to our hostess for a great stay, hope to see you again one day.
The property is centrally located, easy to walk around to everywhere in town.
The room was comfortable and had everything we needed.
- Great experience, owner could not have been more friendly and helpful.
- Felt very at home, owner could not have been more friendly and helpful.
La Maison d’Aux
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms include a desk and a TV. All guest rooms feature a seating area.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at La Maison d’Aux will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Romieu, like cycling.Agen is 16 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 14 miles from La Maison d’Aux.
- A surprisingly sophisticated and beautiful maison de maitre in a wonderful small village. The room opening onto the lush garden was beautifully decorated and the hosts were so welcoming and friendly.
- A wonderful and beautiful place to stay. Herve was the perfect host. Great restaurant very nearby. Secure parking for our motorcycles.
- Very friendly and attentive hosts. Good advice about restaurants. Beautiful room with doors to spacious garden with pool. Old restored house situated right in the middle of scenic village.
- We truly enjoyed our stay at La Maison d’Aux and were extremely pleased with how welcoming and friendly the owners were. This is a beautiful and perfectly designed little “stopping” haven, located in the gorgeous Gold Triangle and stunning La Romieux little town. Fantastic place for relaxing and resting. I would recommend La Maison d’Aux with no hesitation and will definitely share and keep the address for future trips in the region.
Delicious breakfast, everything was perfect, specially the owners. They treat me like a princess in a wonderful place.
I will definitely come back
Chambres d’Hôtes La Treille
Opening onto the garden with a private entrance, uniquely decorated rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower and a hairdryer.A shared kitchen with kitchenware, a refrigerator and a microwave set in a former wine store house is at guests’ disposal. Breakfast is served daily.The property has a games room and a shared lounge. Free bicycles are available for guests to discover the surroundings, where hiking can also be enjoyed. Agen Train Station is a 30-minute drive from the B&B. Free parking is possible on site.
- Fantastic location the owners Elisabeth and Jean Claude couldn’t do enough for us accommodation was superb coupled with a lovery home made breakfast. The Gers region is a beautiful place to stay and visit and we will definitely be returning
- The owners were lovely and friendly, nothing was to much trouble for them. Peaceful setting with a super pool, table tennis and snooker table and kitchen facilities including fridge and washing machine if you needed them, all with fantastic views. The breakfasts were great with home made yoghurt, jams,bread and other goodies.
- Excellent hosts, provided a warm welcome and great suggestions on day trips into the region. Rooms offered privacy and clean accommodation. Fantastic views over the countryside and a welcoming pool after a day of exploration.
- Lovely location, great welcome, hospitality and breakfast.
- La convivialité, la réservation d’un restaurant le premier soir, très bonne literie, le calme de l’établissement.
Maison d’Hôtes Las Baillargues de Haut
Each room here will provide you with free WiFi access, as well as view over the garden and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Guests can find restaurants 4.3 miles from Maison d’hôtes Las Baillargues.Free bicycles rental is possible on site, as well as free parking. A 20-minute drive away, Castéra-Verdauzan thermal baths centre can be found. Agen Train Station is located 30.4 miles away.
- Lovely house in the country. Friendly owner who directed us to an amazing restaurant in nearby Laressingle. Delicious breakfast and beautiful garden setting. Mouchan is very small but near to some beautiful villages. Great place for a stopover or to stay and explore.
- Delightful, friendly and helpful host. Garden setting with well presented home. A host who really cared for her quests, but not too intrusive.
- Clean, friendly and helpful owner, green surroundings, parking, great restaurants nearby, simple sweet breakfast
- The charm of this French house and the beautiful rural situation.
- Welcoming and obliging host. Spacious stylish bedroom. Delicious breakfast with home made jams and fruits from the garden. Quite surroungings.
The rooms at Chateau d’Hordosse are traditionally decorated with parquet flooring and antique furniture. They include a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available and includes pastries, cereals and cheeses. After breakfast you can visit the tower built in the 13th century.Guests can also hike and play golf, 6.2 miles from the property. There is a free, private car park on site and a paddling pool is also available.
Lovely big room with big grandure.
It was a beautifully country chateau build during 1300 located in beautiful surrounding. It was a little difficult to get there but it was worthy of the effort.
The place is owned and serviced by a family who lives there.
The owner treated us the best possible way. We loved our stay.
- Our bedroom was amazing, so much space, very comfy bed. Tea and coffee making facilities and a great shower. Breakfast was delicious. And the pool was great. Jan, the owner, was so accommodating and friendly. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.
The Chateau is located in a huge private property, provides privacy and utmost comfort. The rooms are huge with and the stay could be compared to a royal treatment meant for a King and Queen …..
The dip in the pool to cool off in hot summer is perfect !!
- L accueil de Janet et de Chloé. Le calme , la propreté , chambre très spacieuse et déjeuner excellent. Nous y reviendrons avec plaisir .
Très bon accueil
Petit déjeuner complet
Un magnifique endroit en pleine nature, très reposant.
- Lovely big room with big grandure.
B&B de Terre Neuve en Albret
All of the rooms have a private entrance, a furnished terrace and a TV with DVD player. The bathroom is equipped with a walk-in shower and separate toilet.A continental breakfast is served every morning and a communal, fully equipped kitchen is at your disposal. Some restaurant can be found 2.5 miles away.Barbotan les Thermes is 10.6 miles away and Agens is 1 hour’s drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Poudenas Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Poudenas Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Poudenas Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Poudenas Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!