10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Portets Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Portets Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Portets Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Portets Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Portets Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Portets Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Portets Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Portets Aquitaine:
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Château Beau-Site is located in Portets in the region of Aquitaine, just 14 miles from Bordeaux.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Saint-Émilion is 19 miles from Château Beau-Site, and Mérignac is 16 miles from the property. Mérignac Airport is 18 miles away.
- everything was perfect, very nice room and very good breakfast
- The fruit salad and croissants were delicious for breakfast and the owners were so sweet and personable. It really felt like we were guests in someone’s home (well, I guess we were!).
- Our hosts were most welcoming, accommodating and very friendly. The wine tasting opportunity was an added bonus. Lovely breakfast.
- Beautiful setting, the host couldn’t do enough to make the stay relaxing, gave us directions to walk for 20 mins to a lovely local restaurant. Lovely pool
- Beautifully renovated old wine cellar and Chateau…but the most amazing part are the owners Patrick and Evelyne, who will make any place special!
Chambres d’Hotes La Chartreuse des Eyres
Located in Podensac, 17 miles from Bordeaux, Chambres d’Hotes La Chartreuse des Eyres features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Émilion is 20 miles from Hotes Chartreuse Eyres, and Mérignac is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 21 miles from Chambres d’Hotes La Chartreuse des Eyres.
- A hidden treasure. Wonderful restored manor with a welcoming host. The room was large and recently renovated. Valarie was very helpful finding us somewhere open for an evening meal on a Sunday night in December and went further than expected with breakfast that included real freshly squeezed orange juice and hot crepes.
- Beautiful place, very friendly and informative staff. Breakfast was excellent.
- Gorgeous rural property with amazingly decorated rooms and excellent host. Totally worth it.
- Very comfortable Bed . Lovely large room . Beautiful Château. Lovely Hostess who encouraged us to eat our evening “ picnic” in the breakfast room , even offering us fresh bread and providing us with plates, cutlery and glasses . Nice touch and appreciated .
- Valerie the owner was extremely warm and welcoming and she did all she could to accommodate our needs! Would definitely recommend this for anyone who’s looking for a quiet getaway.
Maison du Mascaret
Maison du Mascaret is located in Le Tourne, 12 miles from Bordeaux and 18 miles from Saint-Émilion.Certain rooms include views of the river or garden.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Mérignac is 15 miles from Maison du Mascaret, and Pessac is 13 miles from the property. Mérignac Airport is 17 miles away.
- Lovely quiet location near the river and small park. Florence and Alan were very friendly and helpful giving us some recommended sights and local market. The room was really nice, bed was comfy and the bathroom was luxurious, amazing old iron bath! Thoroughly recommend this place if you want a nice relaxing base to explore the local area.
- Absolutely charm and lovely place. Excellent for couple , romantic. Great location if you want take a bus to Bordeaux city only 3 min walk. Quite and peaceful.
- le pain frais et bon du petit déjeuner, le calme. Les couleurs de la chambre : gris et blanc.
- la chambre est propre, claire, bien décorée. Le pain du petit déjeuner bien frais et très bon.
- Het is een gasthuis en de mensen die het gasthuis runnen, zijn erg aardig en spreken Frans en Engels. Zij doen er alles aan om het je naar je zin te maken. De mensen van het gasthuis wonen zelf ook in het huis. Het ontbijt eet je in hun keuken. Het voelt net alsof je thuis bent. Hele relaxte sfeer en alles is goed schoon. De kamers zijn prachtig en stijlvol ingericht. Daarnaast is de locatie echt schitterend. Je zit pal naast de rivier la Garonne en de achtertuin van het gasthuis ligt aan een smal zijriviertje van la Garonne. Het is gelegen in een rustig, typisch Frans dorpje.
Chateau Du Payre
Chateau Du Payre is located in Cardan, just 17 miles from Bordeaux.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Saint-Émilion is 17 miles from Chateau Du Payre, and Mérignac is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- This is a 3 bedroom B&B in a beautiful old 2-story family owned and managed Château/winery that has been handed down 5 generations to Valerie who does an awesome job of handling both. Our private bathroom was gigantic and gorgeous, albeit a fraction down the hall, but that wing of the upstairs was dedicated to us so it was great! And the wide variety of wine they make is very good! Valerie and family live next door. This is about 17 miles from Bordeaux and was worth the drive.
- A lovely location with spacious and comfortable room. Our host Valerie showed us around her vineyard and explained the production process with some wine sampling to finish off. Unable to have dinner there but Valerie booked at a very nice restaurant close by for us and the breakfasts we had at the chateau were fresh and traditional.
- What a wonderful place, particularly if you’re a wine nut. Beautiful chateaux and winery, you won’t be disappointed
- Very comfortable, beautiful setting and friendly staff. Evening meal and breakfast were excellent – although I could have eaten 50% more….
- Beautiful old French building surrounded by a 5th generation vine yard. Tour and wine tasting available. Staff really friendly but got the feeling they were new to having guests staying
Château de Montigny-Rabey
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Château de Montigny-Rabey offers accommodations in Isle-Saint-Georges. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Bordeaux is 10 miles from Château de Montigny-Rabey, and Saint-Émilion is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The hostess, the breakfast, the many little treats, the comfy beds, the luxurious rooms, the peace
- Beautiful surroundings and a wonderful bedroom. Breakfast excellent and a lovely and helpful host
Very friendly lady looking after this chateau, which she keeps immaculate. Clever mixture of antique and very modern décor. Superb Breakfast – Huge choice – Delightful dining room.
Beautiful public rooms. Impressive antique décor and furniture. High ceilings. By the river.
You can’t help but feel very comfortable at this chateau.
- A delightful stay in this wonderful property ! The host was very cary for us, a really sweet lady. The bedroom is huge, the breakfast is delicious & the view on the Garonne is absolutely peaceful. A big thank you !
- Place and setting wonderful and the staff fantastic and friendly.
Château Du Tasta
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Château Du Tasta offers accommodations in Camblanes-et-Meynac. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Bordeaux is 7 miles from Château Du Tasta, and Saint-Émilion is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 12 miles from Château Du Tasta.
- Both Caroline and Burnois (sp?) were very helpful and outgoing in every way without being overbearing ! I enjoyed my stay immensely!
- Very nice hosts. You had a feeling they enjoyed having guests in their house. Stunning terrace adjacent to the room. Great breakfast. No issue of staying a bit longer. We could leave at 1.30pm which suited our travel plan.
- 100% Recommend staying here. Caroline (and husband) was an absolute pleasure of a host. The room was beautiful and overlooking the pool. It felt traditional and current all at the same time. We were welcomed with a beer on the terrace (with a beautiful view), we had the most amazing breakfasts eaten in their homely kitchen, we swam in the refreshing pool and were refreshed ourselves with fresh coffee (! so fresh), we slept in a bed that was ridiculously comfortable and a highlight for me was meeting the animals (including chickens, turkeys and ducks) who were hanging out in their field. We are already looking forward to staying again in the future. Thank you Chateau Du Tasta!
- We liked everything. In fact we have changed our travel plans to stay there again soon! The hosts were absolutely charming. Speak excellent English if needs be. The chateau is in a wonderful location not far from Bordeaux, overlooking vineyards, beautiful countryside and a stunning pool and terrace area. A quintessentially French experience.
- Caroline was so friendly and made us feel right at home. The views were stunning, the breakfast was delicious, and the room was lovely. I would highly recommend!
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Bourdieu
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Bourdieu offers accommodations in Soulignac, just 18 miles from Bordeaux. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Saint-Émilion is 15 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Bourdieu, and Mérignac is 21 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Dominic and Christine are LOVELY!! They try to make your stay as best as possible. Very nice and helpful people.
- The location. The hard work of the owners over the years to make it a lovely property. Hospitality of the owners.
- We chose to have an evening meal with the proprietors. Lovely food, wine and good company. We were made to feel very welcome.
- The location in the midst of vineyards and the hosts friendliness.
- These are a fabulous couple who try very hard to please and to speak english and what they have achieved with the work they have done is amazing. great quiet place and out of the way i do recommend this.
B&B La Closerie 33
Located in Sadirac in the region of Aquitaine, 9 miles from Bordeaux, B&B La Closerie 33 features a sun terrace and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Saint-Émilion is 15 miles from B&B La Closerie 33, and Mérignac is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Stephan was a gentle, careful and multi language b&b master. Highly appreciated and recommended! V&T
- Stephan and Gilles were excellent hosts, making us very welcome. The room was lovely: spacious, clean and comfortable. Patio doors gave us direct access to the large, beautiful garden and swimming pool and we enjoyed many long relaxing hot tub sessions. Breakfast was delicious and set us up for the day. There’s tourist information leaflets available for guests and Stephan and Gilles were only too happy to offer suggestions for restaurants and attractions.
Excellent breakfast with super fresh product (freshfruit salad, homemade crepes and yogurt), fruits from the garden and delicious homemade jam !
The garden is also very nice and the swimming pool perfect to relax 🙂
- Gilles and Stephan and Gigi were remarkable ! They produced wonderful breakfasts everyday with special treats , fresh fruit salad, meat and cheeses, and crepes and cake. They found us wonderful restaurants every night .
- location. Fabulous place. Very peaceful and private. Food was excellent. Owners Stephen & Giles and GiGi were so welcoming, kind and friendly. Tourist recommendations excellent.
La libellule brédoise
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a playground, La libellule brédoise offers accommodations in La Brede.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Bordeaux is 11 miles from La libellule brédoise, and Saint-Émilion is 23 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Everything was great-our host, the accommodation (clean & comfortable), pool, breakfast, quiet and peaceful location!
- Very charming hostess, speaks French, German and English. Pleasant large pool outside room.
- The owner was very friendly, helpful and charming. The breakfast was excellent.
- petit déjeuner agréable avec de bons produits,logement spacieux et bien équipé,localisation idéale pour se déplacer.
- le cadre, la tranquillité. chambre très agréable , grande et confortable. Petit déjeuner très agréable et copieux et très bien présenté. La propriétaire est chaleureuse.
Villa Corterra Sauternes
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Villa Còrtèrra is located in Fargues-de-Langon in the region of Aquitaine. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong, pool and darts at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. Bordeaux is 25 miles from Villa Còrtèrra, and Saint-Émilion is 25 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- this is a gem in the Bordeaux area with hosts who have truly made this property a wonderful B&B for visitors to the area; they provided much valuable info on wines in the region
- The very friendly welcome from the owners and the excellent evening meal with all the guests joining the owners around the dining table.
- Had dinner there on the first evening, the food was delicious, and the hosts were great
- Excellent spacious ground floor accommodation. Peaceful location with a good breakfast.
- Charming and hospitable hosts who were anxious to make sure that our short stay was memorable and comfortable. Lovely people. They have made the property very comfortable whilst maintain its rural French charm.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Portets Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Portets Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Portets Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Portets Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!