10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Portes-lès-valence Rhône-alps:
Located in Saint-Péray, 2.5 miles from Valence, La Saudade features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Montélimar is 27 miles from La Saudade, and Die is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Location in centre of village fine and good private parking
- Different kind of accommodation in that it is a privately owned manor home offering the 2 rooms on the upper floor as B&Bs. Our room was huge, and we suspect the other is as well. New owner has run property for all of one month, and it’s clear she wants to be a good hostess. Her 2 boys are a delight.
- Absolutely fabulous place. Loved everything about it: gorgeous room, wonderful host, awesome breakfast. A real treat!
- Convenience to city center; friendliness of owners.
- Very friendly reception and the breakfast was well taken care off.
Les Galets d’Evelyne
Les Galets d’Evelyne provides B&B accommodation in Étoile-sur-Rhône, just 6.8 miles from Valence. You can enjoy the covered, outdoor swimming pool, relax by the garden and surf the internet with the free Wi-Fi connection.All of the rooms at Les Galets d’Evelyne are uniquely decorated and feature a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower.A continental, homemade breakfast is included and served daily in the dining room. The hosts can prepare you dinner with traditional dishes from the region upon prior reservation and there is a restaurant 3.1 miles from the property.Free private parking is possible on site and Crest and its tower are 15.5 miles from the B&B.
We loved the hospitality of Evelyn. She prepared a local meal for all the guests. We had the opportunity to meet other travellers.
The children enjoyed a swim in the pool.
- Hartelijke gastvrouw. Doet erg haar best haar gasten het naar de zin te maken.
Une hôte à nos côtés pour partager des moments de discussions pendant et hors des repas.
Petit-déjeuner aux mille et une confitures faites maison.
Dîner très copieux et délicieux
Le coin piscine était le bienvenu après un tronçon sur la via rhôna.
- Heerlijk eten, lekker ontbijt, zeer vriendelijke gastvrouw, ideale ligging op weg naar het zuiden
- Zeer gastvrije, persoonlijke ontvangst, met een uiterst vriendelijke, Franstalige eigenaresse, die graag een gesprekje aanknoopt, en van alles kan vertellen. Goede informatie ontvangen, kamer, sanitair, zwembad waren uitstekend, ontbijt ruim en prima, met zelfgemaakte confituren! Een aanrader voor een ieder die een persoonlijker accommodatie verkiest boven een spotgoedkoop, maar onprettig verblijf. Hier wil je terugkomen!
- We loved the hospitality of Evelyn. She prepared a local meal for all the guests. We had the opportunity to meet other travellers.
Chambres d’hôtes 1 2 3 Soleil
Located in Saint-Péray, 2.7 miles from Valence, Chambres d’hôtes 1 2 3 Soleil features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.Montélimar is 27 miles from Chambres d hotes, and Die is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 37 miles from Chambres d’hôtes 1 2 3 Soleil.
- Excellent quiet mountainous view. Clean environment. Very welcoming host.
Onze kamer was erg ruim en geschikt voor 6 personen,
De eigenaren, Frans echtpaar, waren erg vriendelijk en spraken een behoorlijk woordje Engels.
Het ontbijt bestond uit huisgemaakte producten, heerlijk!
- El trato del personal ha sido excelente, y el desayuno muy bueno
Le cadre super calme et un accueil au top
Nous étions les premiers à prendre le petit déjeuné et la maîtresses de maison est restée avec nous pour partager un très agréable moment.
Le bain dans la piscine le soir jusqu’à 20h30
Merci pour la corbeille avec le nécesaire pour se préparer une boisson chaude (cacao, thé, tisane et Café) ainsi que les biscuits.
Ferme des Combettes
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Ferme des Combettes offers accommodations in Saint-Péray. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.Valence is 4.2 miles from Ferme des Combettes, and Montélimar is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Very nice and quiet place to stay overnight, far away from the highway in the nature but not too far from the highway to continue our journey. Mireille and Polo are very nice and warmhearted hosts. They did everything to make our stay a wonderful experience. The breakfast was prepared by Mireille with delicious housemade products (bread, muffins, jam,…). Later Polo gave the children some toys so that we could eat quietly. After breakfast, Polo gave a bucket with food to each child for feeding the chickens. They also gave food to the lovely nine years old black pig. Polo also suggested to see the sheeps and horses but unfortunately we had to leave. It’s something for the next time for sure. Thanks to Mireille and Polo for this unforgettable stay.
Awesome view, delicious breakfast with fresh home cooked bread and muffins brought from the oven direct to the table, cooked by the host herself,
Very hospitable family including the dogs and pig…
This property is surrounded by nature. The owner has some animals-dogs, cats, chickens, pigs, sheep and goats. My little daughter and wife enjoyed playing with them.
Cake which the owner made us for breakfast was so nice.
- Aardige gastvrouw.fantastisch uitzicht met dieren van de boerderij.
- Merci à Mireille et Polo pour leur accueil chaleureux. L’hébergement était spacieux, confortable et fonctionnel. Notre fils a pris plaisir à s’occuper des animaux.
Located in Valence, 28 miles from Montélimar, Villa Escandia features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Die is 25 miles from Villa Escandia, and Romans-sur-Isère is 9 miles from the property. Saint Geoirs Airport is 35 miles away.
very nice place and the room is clean and spacious. The room is separate so we have our private place, wish we have more tine there but we had to drive to Lyon early in the morning.
- Very friendly reception, nice room, covered car park, very good breakfast, good shower
Very personal and friendly reception.
Private and very safe parking place inside the property
- Everything, accommodation excellent, parking secure, cosy, dog walk nearby, breakfast more than ample and a wonderful host.
- The owner Pascale was tremendous – she even acted as a taxi service to the nearest restaurant. Very large room and bed, immaculately clean. Superb breakfast. Secure parking for our motorcycle.
- very nice place and the room is clean and spacious. The room is separate so we have our private place, wish we have more tine there but we had to drive to Lyon early in the morning.
Maison de la Pra
Maison de la Pra offers accommodations in Valence. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Montélimar is 27 miles from Maison de la Pra, and Die is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Excellent!! we were driving from Zurich to Barcelona and we found the perfect stopping place, amazing way to “recharge the batteries” (even for the car!)
- Owner was nice, and the location great, despite the difficulty finding the door and getting in.
- Owner spoke perfect English(that is very important for me) and was very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious with beautiful decor. The breakfast was a bit pricey but quality was splendid.
- Old city mansion beautifully done up. Very central in Valence, which turned out to be full of architectural surprises. Also good food, parks, & great museum.
- The owner was very friendly. Lovely large bedroom with high ceilings and rustic furniture . Very comfortable bed.
La Grande Maison
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, La Grande Maison is located in Montmeyran. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Valence is 8 miles from La Grande Maison, and Montélimar is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 40 miles from the property.
Sylvain and Severine were wonderful hosts with this natural ability to make you feel at home in a second. Thank you so much for sharing your exceptional and harmonious house with your guests so generously. It fitted our circumstances perfectly as we mostly wanted to spend our days in stunning surroundings, enjoying relaxed apero and delicious food on beautifully laid table, together with the small pleasures of reading in the park or lounging by the pool. The architecture of the house is so tasteful and very well thought that each area is made spacious, easy to use and very comfortable.
I can’t stop raving about this place, really… Book it (at least a few nights!) and enjoy this beauty for yourself, with your couple, your family, or your very good friends.
Oh, and I also just came to think: this place would make perfect for a charming babymoon retreat in blissful South of France.
- Très bon accueil, belle maison, belle chambre spacieuse, très bon petit déjeuner avec du bon pain perdu !
Super endroit rénové avec soin.
Super calme, cadre très sympa.
- L’accueil, le cadre, la déco et le petit déjeuner!
Eine von einem aus dem hektischen Stadtleben ausgestiegenen Architektenehepaar renovierte Anlage; Interieurs wurden mit viel Liebe zum Detail arrangiert. Es gab für die Gäste neben einem Art Wohnzimmer/Lounge-Bereich eine voll funktionstüchtige Küche in einem Gewölbesaal.
Besitzerin hat uns Pizza bestellt und diese sogar gebracht (ihre Halbpension hatte geschlossen), dazu eine Karaffe Wein gestellt. Interessante Konversationen mit den Besitzern
- Sylvain and Severine were wonderful hosts with this natural ability to make you feel at home in a second. Thank you so much for sharing your exceptional and harmonious house with your guests so generously. It fitted our circumstances perfectly as we mostly wanted to spend our days in stunning surroundings, enjoying relaxed apero and delicious food on beautifully laid table, together with the small pleasures of reading in the park or lounging by the pool. The architecture of the house is so tasteful and very well thought that each area is made spacious, easy to use and very comfortable.
La Clé Des Champs
Featuring free WiFi, La Clé Des Champs offers accommodations in Chabeuil, just 29 miles from Villard-de-Lans. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Valence is 6 miles from La Clé Des Champs, and Montélimar is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Located in the middle of farmland, this b&b had secure parking, spacious, nicely laid out grounds, large nicely furnished rooms with coffee maker. Excellent outdoor breakfast, with lots of home made products – jams, yogurt, cookies, cakes, served by the owner. Good WiFi signal. Exceptionally hospitable owners.
Very welcoming hosts. Nice communicating rooms, which was great with the children. Every room has his own bathroom and toilet. Good bed quality. Everything was very clean.
Breakfast was delicious with home-made jams, brioche, baguette, all kinds of cerals, yoghurts, … We’ll certainly come back to this B&B.
Exzellentes, reichhaltiges Frühstück mit selbst gemachten Konfitüren und Backwaren. Netter Empfang und nette Unterhaltung mit den Gastgebern.
Gerne wieder einmal. Wir würden sofort wieder hingehen, wenn wir in der Nähe sind.
- 3 mots à écrire : QUE DU BONHEUR. Les hôtes sont délicieux. La chambre magnifiquement cosie. Le pti dej gargantuesque. A recommander grandement.
Tout et encore plus le petit déjeuner avec les confitures maison.
Le maitre des lieux est très pro et très sympathique. Ameublissement a recommander.
Pensé à précisez lors de votre réservation que vous souhaitez diner sur place.
La Petite Aiguebonne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Petite Aiguebonne offers accommodations in Allex. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden.There is a gift shop at the property.Valence is 12 miles from La Petite Aiguebonne, and Montélimar is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 45 miles from La Petite Aiguebonne.
- Everything….such amazing views. Very peaceful. Extremely clean. Lovely breakfast. We felt very welcome. Dog friendly.
- This is very beautiful place, stylish decoration. Big rooms, nice and quiet property in countryside. Outdoors pool. Good wifi, typical french breakfast. Nice service by hosts.
Tout était parfait l accueil , le cadre est magnifique.
Je vais revenir plus longtemps
- Très bel établissement, au décor raffiné dans un parc superbe. Excellent petit déjeuner, beaucoup de produits maison et excellent accueil.
- La décoration et la gentillesse de la propriétaire
Ferme de Simondon
Ferme de Simondon is located in Plats, 7 miles from Valence and 13 miles from Romans-sur-Isère. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are featured.Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid is 20 miles from Ferme de Simondon, and Crest is 22 miles from the property. Saint Geoirs Airport is 36 miles away.
- A long and winding road into the mountains lead to this beautiful situated ferme. We (a Dutch family with 3 young children) rented the gite for one night. The view was spectacular, the gite spacious. The whole property was idyllic with a small campsite, playground, swimming pool, hammocks everywhere. Breakfast was brought to our gite! We also had dinner at the restaurant which was wonderful and reasonably priced. The owners are very hospitable and friendly. Really, Ferme de Simondon is highly recommended by us.
Very Nice hosts, extremely helpful, serviceminded, and just very Nice.
Our kids loved the place with lots og animals.
Lovely place- original and very french when it is french. Thank you and we Will be back.
- Cadre et vue sublime sur les hauteurs de l’Ardèche, hôtes sympathiques, très bon petit déjeuner !
- Schöne Lage, sehr nette Inhaber, gutes Frühstück. Das Zimmer ist sehr einfach aber sauber.
- Bruno und Catherine sind sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Es gibt einen fantastischen Blick über das Rhonetal. Unsere Kinder waren vom Whirlpool begeistert.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Portes-lès-valence Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!