10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Port-Vendres Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Port-Vendres Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Port-Vendres Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port-Vendres Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port-Vendres Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Port-Vendres Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Port-Vendres Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Port-vendres Languedoc-roussillon:
Domaine Val Auclair Villa Bleu Terrasses
One of our top picks in Port-Vendres.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Domaine Val Auclair Villa Bleu Terrasses offers accommodations in Port-Vendres. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Roses is 18 miles from Villa Bleu Terrasses, and Cadaqués is 18 miles away. Rivesaltes Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Spacious accommodation, generous breakfast and welcoming host. Highly recommend.
Such a warm and inviting welcome from Dennis.
There was tea and coffee making facilities in our room and the bathroom towels were refreshed during our 3 night stay. The breakfast was very generous with plenty of fresh and homemade foods to choose from. The bed was also very comfortable!
The owner, Denis, is so kind and hospitable that we immediately felt at home. The warmth of his welcome was incomparable!
The property and grounds are amazing, the pool is beautifully clean and the views are wonderful.
Large, comfy beds and great air con meant that we slept really well after fantastic days in the sun.
We LOVED it!!!! Merci beaucoup à Denis!
- A lovely little hotel – a nice villa in a beautiful garden – with a very wonderful atmosphere. Very peaceful and calm. The host, Denis, was great and made us all feel very welcome. Our family of four had a fantastic stay and enjoyed every moment. Our room was comfortable and we had a nice breakfast on the big terrace every morning, surrounded by flowers and a view over both hills and the sea. The pool was very nicely situated at the premises and gave a good opportunity to relax. The small harbor in Port Vendres was just a 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel where various restaurants can be found. Beaches by the sea can be reached within 10 – 15 minutes from Port Vendres by car or bus. Don’t forget to buy some wine from Denis vineyard. We would definitely love to come back!!
- Peaceful villa in beautiful gardens with a lovely pool – we enjoyed breakfast on the terrace each morning. We highly recommend this villa – we stayed for a week. Villa very well situated for exploring the area, great coastal walks, lovely beaches, vineyards and villages.
Le Clos Saint André
One of our top picks in Banyuls-sur-Mer – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Le Clos Saint André offers accommodations in Banyuls-sur-Mer. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for snorkeling. Roses is 15 miles from Le Clos Saint André, and Cadaqués is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- In the heart of Banyuls, easy to reach the sea front and restaurants . Lovely to stay in the winery and a very friendly host with good recommendations.
A very special place to have a stay! Not just a usual hotel but a family winery with a long history and with three rooms for guests. All is new and renovated and artistic and the owner is a real pleasure to communicate with. Strongly recommend!
PS: Breakfast is also very much recommended!
- Good location and welcoming owner. Room and bathroom good. Fabulous breakfast.
- Room decorated with excellent taste. Breakfast brought to the room was gorgeous. Charming vintage musical instruments and records.
- Excellent breakfast and wine. Proper wine maker’s location. Quiet but near town. Loads of parking.
Chambre d’hôtes Les Jasmins
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Collioure, 19 miles from Roses, Chambre d’hôtes Les Jasmins features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.Cadaqués is 19 miles from Chambre d’hôtes Les Jasmins, and Perpignan is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Lovely little facility easy walk to town, good parking and nice to have a kitchen area to use for making our own breakfast. The little kitchen was well set up if we were staying longer and wanted to self-cater. Lovely town to visit.
- Great location, easy parking. Comfortable, with nice terrace. Nathalie is super helpful and organized. The apartment had everything we needed. I’d stay here again.
The hostess was very friendly.
Breakfast was good, delivered to the room.
Very close to the town centre & beach.
- Breakfast was a delight, Outside terrace was peaceful and private. Nathalie was friendly and very helpful.
- Owner made us feel very welcome and everything was as it said. The terrace for breakfast was private and a good breakfast was delivered as promised. Quiet location within easy reach of the town centre with parking.
La Chambre De Salome
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, La Chambre De Salome offers accommodations in Collioure. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Roses is 19 miles from La Chambre De Salome, and Cadaqués is 19 miles from the property. Rivesaltes Airport is 19 miles away.
- The owners are lovely people, so kind and helpful. They supply a delicious feast for breakfast The room is cleaned every day, we came in late one night to find they had put the heat on in the room and a bedside light, so welcoming. Nice garden and pool, great views over the town.
- This is the most beautiful house I have seen. The decorations are so special. Can’t love it more!
- Very nice place, very friendly people, I’w come back one day !!!
- Our host Eric and Joelle were lovely. Very friendly and very helpful. Made us feel very welcome. Breakfast was great as was the room, so comfortable with everything you could need, including tea and coffee facilties. A lovely pool and only a 10 minute walk to town which was good. Easy parking.
- Lovely location. Very quiet at night. Good breakfast, friendly owners.
One of our top picks in Argelès-sur-Mer – and a guest favorite.
Located in Argelès-sur-Mer in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 21 miles from Roses, L’Hostalet features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.Cadaqués is 22 miles from L’Hostalet, and Perpignan is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from L’Hostalet.
- Characterful property in the old town. Large air conditioned room with small but well designed bathroom. Excellent breakfast in charming sitting room with bonus well behaved cat! Matthieu is available approachable and affable.
Very nice people,place was spotlessly clean.
Also very helpful .
would stay their again.
- Beautiful small hotel (more like a B&B) immaculately clean in a lovely location. Great place to stay for exploring the south-western Mediterranean coast of France and the Pyrenees. Loved the breakfast outside in the square. The hosts could not be more friendly or helpful. Highly recommended!
- The Owners Mathieu and Johnny are very personable and really make the effort to welcome you as a Guest. The property is in excellent condition and right in the centre of Argeles. Argeles Sur Mer is a quiet town and better than Argeles la Plage ,which is loud and tacky. The breakfast which we had each day was great and Mathieu got my wife croissants from the Boulangerie. Mathieu brought our cases/bags and Aoibhinn (A – Veen) on his special bike to the car park on leaving day.
- Breakfast was amazing. All local produce and the added bonus of homemade cakes. Jonathan and Matthew were the best of hosts. Discreet, but always there when you needed them.
B&B Château Valmy – Les Collectionneurs
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, B&B Château Valmy – Chateaux & Hotels Collection is located in Argelès-sur-Mer, just 20 miles from Roses. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.Cadaqués is 21 miles from Château Valmy, and Perpignan is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 17 miles from B&B Château Valmy – Chateaux & Hotels Collection.
- My wife and I have stayed at Chateau Valmy many times. We have always been warmly received and looked after extremely well.
- This is not just a place to sleep and rest this is an experience. It was more than we could ever imagine. From the moment we were received at reception until leaving. It´s an experience that if someone can effort should take the change. The bodega/restaurant are very beautiful and the service and quality is outstanding. The Castle is on walking distance and you have your private entrance to the complex. Next to the Castle there is a nice taken care of park for a walk. Swimming pool and hottube is the area where you can relax and enjoy nature. The rooms are beautiful decorated. Impressive all. The staff all friendly and helpful.
- The location, the welcome, the style, the food, the wine…….everything really !
- Big, comfortable and quiet room. Nicely renovated premises. Superb 25m swimming pool with towels at disposal of the guests.
- We were greeted by lovely staff, all of them. Mme Carbonnell, the owner who lives there, equally charming. A fabulous experience, a breathtaking property. We couldn’t have wanted for anything more at breakfast, which was served on the terrace. My son was so impressed with the presentation of the fruit and the choice (he’s 9 so now has big ideas for the future!). But I agree with him, it was beautifully presented and we didn’t want for anything. Copious amounts of fruit, yoghurt, rolls, croissants, cheese if required, jams etc. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate. Two nights would have been nice, to really take in the place. The swimming pool was amazing, hot tub, pool towels, mini bar. We had it all to ourselves, there are only 5 B&B rooms in the property. The nature trail next to the chateau is well worth the walk, the views are spectacular. We would love to go back.
L’Orangeraie is located in Elne, 25 miles from Roses and 26 miles from Cadaqués. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Perpignan is 8 miles from L’Orangeraie, and Collioure is 7 miles away. Rivesaltes Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- the croissants were indeed flaky and the breakfasts were very French, just enough for that time of day. the hotel owner could not have been more helpful. beds very comefortable and the room was a good size for two. her English was also very good for those that would struggle with french.
- We were made very welcome and were advised to park in their back yard as we had a convertible car that may have been vulnerable. The breakfast was very good with homemade preserves.
- Great welcome and hospitality. Comfortable room and bathroom. Fantastic dog (woof, woof, Opium!). Good breakfast with home made jams etc in neat courtyard.
- Excellent security provisions given the proximity to a busy urban community. Stellar room décor…all exquisite bamboo. Great breakfast with eight different home made jams. Engaging, sincerely interested hostess. Close proximity to St Cyprian and Coullioure beaches using the fantastic 1 euro bus service.
- Room was spacious. Bathroom very nice. Host was very friendly and provided a delicious breakfast. Great value. We would stay here again
Mas Senyarich offers accommodations in Argelès-sur-Mer. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Roses is 20 miles from Mas Senyarich, and Cadaqués is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from Mas Senyarich.
- Excellent breakfast. Location beautiful but remote – you have to drive everywhere.
- LOCATION FABULOUS AND THE OWNERS COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE FRIENDLY OR HELPFUL. A GREAT PLACE TO STAY
- Good beds, super location to visit sea sites (with car) and go to Pyrenees, super garden, proper, friendly, english speaking hosts, swimming pool.
- les différentes sortes de pain ,la salade de fruits frais ,
- L’accueil est chaleureux et les propriétaires sont à l’écoute de nos besoins; le lieu est très beau aussi bien en extérieur qu’à l’intérieur ; la décoration est particulièrement réussie et réalisée avec goût. Le petit déjeuner est copieux et les produits sont de qualité.
Au Soleil Mongol
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Au Soleil Mongol offers accommodations in Sorède. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Roses is 21 miles from Au Soleil Mongol, and Cadaqués is 23 miles away. Rivesaltes Airport is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa-tena is located in Sorède, 21 miles from Roses and 23 miles from Cadaqués. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Perpignan is 12 miles from casa-tena, and Collioure is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from casa-tena.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Port-vendres Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Port-Vendres Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Port-Vendres Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Port-Vendres Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!