10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Port-la-Nouvelle Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Port-la-Nouvelle Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Port-la-Nouvelle Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port-la-Nouvelle Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port-la-Nouvelle Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Port-la-Nouvelle Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Port-la-Nouvelle Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Port-la-nouvelle Languedoc-roussillon:
La Maison Bleue de Sigean
La Maison Bleue de Sigean is located in Sigean, 23 miles from Perpignan and 11 miles from Narbonne.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.Béziers is 25 miles from La Maison Bleue de Sigean, and Gruissan is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Great location, Great hosts and great breakfast. there is not better choice in this small town.
plus it is 100 metres from the restaurant “Le Potager” which is undoubtedly the best in town.
- I strongly recommend this house, the owners are very friendly and the place is charm.
- A home with a lot of character, run by a friendly, cheerful couple. Very colourful. A good abundant breakfast.
We had lots of space, comfortable beds and a good internet connection.
Our host was nice, helpful and kind.
They were very welcoming to our dog as well
- Very helpful and pleasant hosts – good restaurant nearby
- Great location, Great hosts and great breakfast. there is not better choice in this small town.
L’Oustal Dal Cantou
L’Oustal Dal Cantou is located in Sigean, 23 miles from Perpignan and 11 miles from Narbonne.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Béziers is 25 miles from L’Oustal Dal Cantou, and Gruissan is 8 miles from the property. Rivesaltes Airport is 21 miles away.
- The hostal was beautiful and very cosy. We were looking for a place close to the African Reserve and this was the perfect location. Breakfast was tasty and met my expectations. Rooms were cosy and warm, which is great as we were with a small child and it was cold outside. Staff recommended a local restaurant to us which was really nice too.
- lovely old French house, excellent welcome, basic breakfast, Sigean an excellent base for exploring the area. Parking on street only or in nearby squares.
- Friendly welcoming host, great breakfast, clean rooms.
Everything was really clean
Breakfast was amazing
The lady (Veronique) was really friendly and helpful
- Jolie maison, bien équipée. On s y sent comme à la maison. Accueil très chaleureux, hôte très sympa. A recommander.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Shqiperia is located in Sigean, just 23 miles from Perpignan. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Narbonne is 11 miles from Shqiperia, and Béziers is 25 miles from the property. Rivesaltes Airport is 21 miles away.
- Bed extremely comfy: large with excellent mattress, 2 pillows each and a light but warm duvet. All property immaculately clean. Abundant breakfast with real coffee, large selection of cheese, charcuterie, jams and preserves, fresh bread, croissants and every day different pastries all fresh daily.
- Brilliant welcome by Charles and Eduart, we had a nice chat in the morning over the breakfast that included a homecooked apple pie. Our room was facing the pool, it was a large one with a high ceiling and a double sink in the bathroom.
Both of the owners Charles and Eduart were great, and really nice with my two boys.
In the morning there was this huge selection of preserves that are made by themselves.
Boys enjoyed the pool and even had a lot of things to play with!!
Great place to stay if you visit Sigeon.
- Very friendly and efficient owners.good swimming pool and lovely breakfast.
- Really enjoyed our stay. It was a quiet spacious B & B close to a small town. It was close to coast and countryside. The town had some interesting restaurants – we liked Table D’Alain and Potager.
Le Patio Des Cigales
Located in Roquefort-des-Corbières in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 21 miles from Perpignan, Le Patio Des Cigales features a terrace and views of the garden.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Narbonne is 13 miles from Le Patio Des Cigales, and Béziers is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 18 miles from Le Patio Des Cigales.
- The owner was very relaxed and created a really relaxed environment. The decor was arty and quirky which was a lovely experience in itself. Great power shower and really quiet room with the use of the house if we wanted
Very friendly. Late booking. Very responsive.
- La gentillesse et la disponibilité de notre hôtesse qui a, de plus, arrangé son logement avec goût.
- Da lo que propone. Tranquilo, diferente. Alojarse en una casa más que centenaria con los inconvenientes y la exclusividad que eso supone. Quien va sabe a lo que va y no defrauda. Muy bien comunicada por carretera con todos los lugares con encanto de alrededor.
- Muy familiar, un trato muy bueno por parte del personal. El pueblo precioso. Para unas vacaciones tranquilas.
Relais De Tamaroque
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Relais De Tamaroque offers accommodations in Portel-des-Corbières. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Perpignan is 24 miles from Relais De Tamaroque, and Narbonne is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- We had an amazing stay at Relais de Tamaroque and counted it as a privilege to enjoy a house with such rich history preserved in a spirit of generous hospitality by hosts Brigitte and Jean-Luc! Current pictures of the property really don’t do it justice… it’s so much than you’re led to expect. The view from our room, overseeing the crystal clear water of the river was superb. Breakfast is out of this world with a huge selection of homemade jams, great baguettes, cheese and ham, and orange juice – to name just a few of the items. Jean-Luc was kind enough to recommend some places to see, which were all wonderful. Don’t miss the nearby Fontfroide Abbey or the famous Cathar castles. And clearly don’t forget this is wine country – enjoy the deep, luscious, fruity reads of Corbierres! Ask Jean-Luc to talk about his vineyard and taste his wine in the property’s cave… Cuvee Anne-Fleur 2013 will not disappoint one bit.
- Very friendly, welcoming, hospitable. Would definitely return.
- We loved the natural beauty of this historic location, the hosts were very friendly and helpful! Breakfast was very lovely. We would stay here again!
- Great hotel, good welcome and vet good facilities. Breakfast fabulous, jams alone with a night stay.
Wonderfull view on the river
Very Friendly owners
Chambres Du Domaine Le Bouïs
One of our top picks in Gruissan.Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Chambres Du Domaine Le Bouïs offers accommodations in Gruissan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Cap d’Agde is 23 miles from Chambres Du Domaine Le Bouïs, and Narbonne is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and warm welcome. Private parking.
- Wonderful breakfast and customer service (Christine) was excellent.
- Lovely comfortable room , hotel had great character, in an ideal location to get away from it all!
- Wonderful place, quiet and with a great garden in the middle of the vineyards. However, there’s a shop at 15 min walking distance and the beaches aren’t very far neither, ideal to RESF by bike.
The location is great
Very good restaurant and their Wine is precious.
Nice breakfast in the patio
Le Flamant Rouge Guesthouse
Le Flamant Rouge Guesthouse is located in Peyriac-de-Mer, 27 miles from Perpignan and 31 miles from Cap d’Agde.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Narbonne is 7 miles from Le Flamant Rouge Guesthouse, and Béziers is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 24 miles from Le Flamant Rouge Guesthouse.
- Great breakfast, great location. Use of kitchen. Interesting and quirky house. Will appeal to some who would find it charming as if going back in time with interesting art work, old furniture and curious antiques.
- The owners are super friendly and polite, the other persons I met in the villa were cool too. I liked the location of the property. The only thing which was not clear to me before traveling is that the toilet and shower are shared. Although they were very clean, but i’m not used to that. The breakfast was very good, rook is very clean and loved the decoration.
- The house is beautiful and Johanna, the owner is a perfect hostess. I read about Le Flamant Rouge 4 years ago and have been dreaming about it since then. And the dream was true.
The place and the location is very good
The breakfast was excellent
The cook was shared and you can use it as you want
- On a tout aimé ! L’accueil de la propriétaire, la déco vraiment bien pensée, la chambre très grande, les matelas hyper confortables, le petit déjeuner excellent…. Simplement parfait !
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, H2O is located in Peyriac-de-Mer, just 27 miles from Perpignan.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Cap d’Agde is 31 miles from H2O, and Narbonne is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 24 miles from H2O.
- The owners did show understanding when our flight was delayed. They welcomed us very warmly and prepared a very nice breakfast. The house is very well renovated in the center of the village. The sound of the birds in the morning was astounding. The balcony was definitely a plus.
- Really good breakfast, very friendly owners and a nice place in an interesting small village!
- The owners where extremely helpful and friendly and made a great breakfast! If you are going to visit this great little village, stay here!
- My partner and I only discovered this little village by chance as we were travelling through on our way home. The village itself is small and cosy and the same goes for this fantastic BnB! We felt very comfortable as the hosts are friendly and very welcoming. Our room was spacious and cosy and offered everything we needed. The breakfast was varied and prepared with care and we enjoyed it on the snug patio in front of the house. We loved it and we will definitely stay here again if we are in the area.
- Lovely hosts – really charming and hospitable. Seriously pretty hotel in a very quaint village.
Casa Alba is located in Gruissan, just 30 miles from Perpignan.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.A range of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. Cap d’Agde is 25 miles from Casa Alba, and Narbonne is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 21 miles from Casa Alba.
- Good location, good WiFi, cozy room, easy parking, comfortable beds
Owner Albane, was a lovely person, warm,welcoming and knowledgable about the area.
Breakfasts were very good.
Room was super & cute as Albane was has an “artistic eye”.
Highly recommend casa alba
Albane was super friendly, the room comfortable and clean
Good value for money and great location in village of gruissan
- Very kind host. Nice furnished room (if you like antiques). The shower is beautiful and big. The breakfast table was prepared with much love. At our departure we were given some self-made Cookies.
- Very friendly and helpfull lady. Doing the extra effort for our comfort and joy 🙂
Chambres D’Hôtes Les Sens Ciel
Located in Lapalme, 20 miles from Perpignan, Chambres D’Hôtes Les Sens Ciel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Narbonne is 14 miles from Chamb D’Hôtes Sens Ciel, and Béziers is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 17 miles from Chambres D’Hôtes Les Sens Ciel.
- Beautiful, traditional but loved and cared for from the outside. Comfortable, spacious, welcoming, clean and homely from the inside. Lovely enclosed garden with olive trees and virginia creepers. Madame Perez is an amazing hostess, discrete, but a font of knowledge for the area. Without her for example, we would never have ended up at St Thomas Les Bain soaking in the outdoor sulpher baths high in the mountains. Lovely breakfasts too. All mod.cons in the kitchen for self catering if you wish. A real gem in its self and in its hostess.
It was a wonderful stay. Ora is the kindest host ever. She prepared delicious breakfast for us every morning- it was fruit, baguette and croissants. We always had a nice discussion with her to plan the day and got great tips of places worth visiting. She was very flexible with our arrival time- we arrived at midnight and she waited for us. The house was very comfortable and spacious and had everything we needed. We came to La Palme for kitesurfing and we had space to dry our wetsuits and store our equipment if necessary. We got also great recommendations for dinners, so all in all our stay was fantastic!
we didn’t take pictures of the house, but there are few pictures from this amazing area.
- The lady of the house was very kind and she gave us lots of tips about what to do and see. There was many amazing beaches around the area.
- Very friendly and genuine host. If you are looking for peace and quiet in nice enviroment it is perfect spot.
accueil chaleureux, convivial
l’appartement très spacieux et très agréable, dans un magnifique bâtiment rénové
très calme et bien situé par rapport à la mer
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Port-la-nouvelle Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Port-la-Nouvelle Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Port-la-Nouvelle Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Port-la-Nouvelle Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!