10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Port-Haliguen Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Port-Haliguen Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Port-Haliguen Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port-Haliguen Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port-Haliguen Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Port-Haliguen Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Port-Haliguen Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Port-haliguen Brittany:
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Maison Serendipity is located in Carnac, just 23 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.Vannes is 16 miles from Maison Serendipity, and Quiberon is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Les chambres du Keriolet
Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Les chambres du Keriolet offers accommodations in La Trinité-sur-Mer, just 22 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.Vannes is 13 miles from Les chambres du Keriolet, and Quiberon is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa de Jade
Located in Le Palais, 28 miles from Vannes, Villa de Jade features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Quiberon is 9 miles from Villa de Jade, and Lorient is 29 miles from the property.
- The location is an absolute dream. It’s even better than visible on the photos. Manuel picked us up from the harbour and helped us planning our stay on the island. Such a cool place,
- A fairy tale house…..the sea was right under our noses and enveloped us from every window. I cannot imagine another “sea view” is ever going to compare. Fabulous breakfast and very friendly hosts. Our little caterham was very happy parked outside and enjoying the out of season roads of Belle Ile en Mer.
La maison et la localisation
L’accueil et la gentillesse de l’hôte de la maison
Absolument TOUT!! C’est exceptionnel! C’est sans doute l’un des + beaux hébergements de l’île!!
Maison de charme, au bord de l’eau, vue splendide, accueil chaleureux (Merci Valérie!! De très bons conseils aussi!), ambiance conviviale “comme à la maison” (2 à 3 chambres et 1 studio à part dispos), PDJ complet fait maison, à proximité du palais!
Ne pas hésiter (par rapport au prix!) d’y passer au moins une nuit, car c’est le paradis!!
- L’établissement est très bien situé, l’accueil est soigné et la vue splendide depuis la chambre bleue.
Chambres d’hôtes de Kerpunce
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Chambres d’hôtes de Kerpunce is located in Crach in the region of Bretagne, just 22 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Vannes is 12 miles from Chambres d’hôtes de Kerpunce, and Quiberon is 9 miles from the property.
- Everything, kind hearted hosts who were incredibly helpful and very warm. Great breakfast with homemade Galettes, excellent location only 5 mins from Carnac and Trinite Sur Mer. Super quiet and a very quirky home with lovely ornaments! Regis and Katarina made this stay amazing!
- Régis & Catherine were wonderful and very helpful hosts. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- We had a very pleasant stay at Kerpunce. Everything was perfect, starting from the rich and delicious breakfast with home-made Breton galettes and cake. Regis and Catherine are extraordinary!
- the hosts were very friendly, hospitable and gave good ideas to make the best use of your time.
Grande chambre très confortable et bien équipée dans un environnement champêtre, au calme.
Mille petites attentions de la part des propriétaires extrêmement accueillants et disponibles.
Un petit déjeuner extra, produits bio ou faits maison.
Tout était parfait !
Chambre d’hôte Ker Kristal
Chambre d’hôte Ker Kristal is located in Carnac, just 22 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Vannes is 14 miles from Chambre d’hôte Ker Kristal, and Quiberon is 9 miles from the property.
- Although I paid a little more than at some other B&B’s I liked a lot, I was duly compensated in all the following ways. The room was very nice and had kitchen facilities. The huge backyard I named “The French Garden of Eden,” where I delightfully spent some time relaxing each evening. There is a security gate with ample parking. The hosts (Jurgen and Jacqlene) were like so many other B&B hosts that I have stayed with in France: extremely helpful and friendly, doing this not just to earn a few extra euros but because they want to share their passion and knowledge of the area with others. Finally, the petit dejeurner was great each morning. This is definitely a 10 out of 10 place to stay in the Carnac area, which is a French Neolithic/megalithic treasure!!!!!!!!!!
- Frühstück war ausgezeichnet. Jeden Tag es 3 neue Sorten selbst gebackener Brote und Marmelade. Sehr nette Gastgeber
- Bequemes breites Bett,sehr gutes Frühstück mit selbstgebackenem Brot und selbstgemachter Marmelade, Tipps und Informationen der gastfreundlichen Vermieter, sehr gepflegtes Ambiente.
- Nous avions réservé une chambre familiale pour 2 adultes, 2 enfants. Super accueil de Jocelyne et Jürgen qui sont adorables et qui savent rester discrets! Petits déjeuners copieux et gourmands avec confitures, pains et gâteaux maison. La suite familiale comporte 2 chambres, une salle de bain et une kitchenette. Endroit charmant avec grand jardin, au calme. Nous ne pouvons que conseiller!
- Les petits dej étaient délicieux … tout est fait maison. Les hôtes aux petits soins !
Villa Pen Prad
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Villa Pen Prad is located in Sauzon.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Vannes is 29 miles from Villa Pen Prad, and Quiberon is 9 miles from the property.
- Nice view over the beautiful harbour. And the best croissants EVER.
- It is rare that you get to spend time at a place so beautifully situated that provides excellent service, accommodations, breakfast and knowledgable recommendations for meals and what to see, The couple that own this B&B show their pride in everything they do and are delightful. I only wish I could clone them so that they operated everyplace we stay.
- Villa Pen Prad is operated by a friendly and generous couple who helped make our stay special by recommending restaurants, bike hire and arranging taxis. Our room had spectacular views over the village of Sauzon and the water. Breakfast includes home-made cakes and conserves, and locally made yoghurt and butter. Wonderful!
- Literie de qualité, petit déjeuner frais, un endroit magnifique, un jardin soigné, un calme absolu, des conseils avisés
- Das Frühstück war sehr lecker mit frisch gepressten Säften, hausgemachten Kuchen – der Tisch geschmackvoll gedeckt. Das Frühstück konnte im Garten oder auch im Salon eingenommen werden. Die Gastgeber waren äusserst freundlich und immer zuvorkommend.
Chambres d’Hôtes aux Poulains
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Chambres d’Hôtes aux Poulains is located in Sauzon, 30 miles from Vannes and 9 miles from Quiberon. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Lorient is 26 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes aux Poulains, and Carnac is 16 miles from the property.
- This was a beautiful place to stay and the hosts were such lovely people. I didn’t realize that it was outside the town where I arrived in so I called Veronique for directions and instead she just came and picked me up and her husband even drove me the next morning to the camp where I had to pick up my children at 8:30 in the morning. They were extremely kind!
- Wonderfully welcoming and nice owner, who explained how to get around the island and came chatting with the guests in the morning…very homely atmosphere
- Veronique & Leo are friendly & helpful hosts. The continental breakfast with an additional home made item and home made jams was always terrific. Property a bit outside Sauzon (20 minute walk), but easy walk to coastal path & point for spectacular views.
- Nous avons apprécié l atmosphère de l établissement : des hôtes chaleureux soucieux de notre bien être et de l organisation de notre week end. Le petit déjeuner top ! Des produits frais et l embarras du choix! La chambre était propre et très confortable .
- L’emplacement, petit déjeuner (confitures maison), l’accueil (les hôtes nous ont bien aiguillés sur les sites à visiter et les chemins à emprunter)
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Le Nid is located in Le Palais, just 28 miles from Vannes. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Quiberon is 9 miles from Le Nid, and Lorient is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Les Chambres d’Hôtes de Bordustard
Les Chambres d’Hôtes de Bordustard is located in Le Palais, just 29 miles from Vannes. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Quiberon is 10 miles from Les Chambres d’Hôtes de Bordustard, and Lorient is 30 miles away.
- The owner was very welcoming and the breakfast was delicious..great location tof explore cycling along the canal…stunning scenery..beautiful town and view from room was lovely
- Well furnished rooms, excellent breakfast. Best staring point for bike tours around the island.
- A big thank you to Jérémy and Solen for the warm welcoming! We had a great stay and our baby was very happy in his extra little bed and with the small teeter-totter. Great stay!
une jolie chambre décorée avec beaucoup de goût dans une belle maison au calme
avec un jardin fleuri.
Jérémy discret , mais toujours prêt à donner de bons conseils.
Un petit déjeuner servi en chambre .
Les hôtes sont très accueillants et aux petits soins pour nous.
Le petit déjeuner est délicieux, avec des patisseries faites maison, à déguster dans la chambre ou dehors à l’ombre du pommier, un véritable havre de paix et de convivialité
Ty Me Mamm
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Ty Me Mamm offers accommodations in Carnac. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Saint-Barthélemy is 20 miles from Ty Me Mamm, and Vannes is 15 miles from the property.
- The host was very helpful suggesting possible restaurants and excursions. The location seemed out of town, but it was only 10 minutes from a variety of towns and tourist activities. During the warmer months, the use of the pool would be great.
If you’re looking for a wonderful home base to see the standing stones in the area, this is perfect. Located down the road from the Mane Kerionned dolmen, it was a treat to be so close to them on the D768. Going south at the first roundabout, you end up at the Menec Alignements, the village of Carnac and on to the beach. Going straight through the same roundabout, you go through Plouharnel to see Crucunos and more. Other nearby cities to visit are Vannes and St. Auray, both lovely and within a half an hour drive.
Hostess Anne-Sophie spoiled us every day with a variety of fresh bread, homemade jams and yogurts, cheeses, coffee and other treats. My room was lovely, and it was not an issue that I arrived a little early so I could drop off my bags.
She is a wealth of information about the nearby sites and beach activities. Take the little white train to get a nice overview of the area before setting out on your own for exploring.
- Wonderful comfortable room, excellent homemade cooking for breakfast, a great swimming pool & the lady running the place was very friendly with a great knowledge of the area and also helpful. A very relaxing stay in a beautiful house in a fantastic location.
- Wonderful friendly, attentive help from Sophie. Great selection at breakfast. Just a brilliant place to stay.
- The room was lovely, bed very comfortable, breakfast was excellent – homemade cake everyday and lots of stuff to choose from. The owner was so nice and recommended a lovely restaurant in town where the food was delicious. She gave us a special parking space for our motorbike. pool was a bonus. Such a lovely, warm, friendly family.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Port-haliguen Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Port-Haliguen Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Port-Haliguen Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Port-Haliguen Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!