10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Port-de-Lanne Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Port-de-Lanne Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Port-de-Lanne Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port-de-Lanne Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port-de-Lanne Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Port-de-Lanne Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Port-de-Lanne Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Port-de-lanne Aquitaine:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Taouleres offers accommodations in Hastingues, just 21 miles from Biarritz. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 28 miles from Les Taouleres, and Bayonne is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 20 miles from the property.
The owners greeted us with some drinks and prepared the room a bit earlier than the agreed check in.
The breakfast was simply great, and we were treated like at home, with some nice conversation.
- The owners live on site and were very friendly and helpful. The food was beautiful, all homemade. The room was clean and comfortable.
- El entorno es muy agradable, rodeado de jardín y al aire libre. La casa muy alegre y muy luminosa.
- Le cadre est très beau, la maison est à l’image des propriétaires qui sont chaleureux, généreux et soucieux du bien-être de leur hôte.
- Le petit déjeuner exellent la brioche faite maison super
- The owners greeted us with some drinks and prepared the room a bit earlier than the agreed check in.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maison Basta offers accommodations in Orthevielle, just 22 miles from Biarritz.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 29 miles from Maison Basta, and Bayonne is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 21 miles from Maison Basta.
- Our stay in Maison Basta was definitely the best during our two-week journey. Valerie was extremely friendly and offered us tasty orange wine right away when we arrived. She was also kind to recommend us a great restaurant and wonderful tips for visits the next day! All in all, everything about Maison Basta was excellent!
- That was the best place we stayed during the 2-week trip to France. The place itself, the hospitality of the owners of this place were just the ones a traveler can only dream. Every morning we ate the unique breakfast prepared by the hostess, every day the host helped us to find the most interesting places to visit, his advice on beaches, restaurants and vineries were just of premium value and very to the point. We enjoyed the stay very much and want to return next year. I just cannot find the right words to express the emotion. Merci beaucoup!
- Le style de la maison, sa décoration et l’accueil de Valérie
- L’endroit est très beau et aménagé avec beaucoup de goût. L’hôtesse est très gentille. Et il y a un beau chien.
la beauté des chambres, de la maison, du jardin et l’accueil des personnes.
L’excellent repas pris avec d’autres personnes.
Located in Cauneille, 25 miles from Biarritz, Yourtenorthe features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub and bathtub or shower.Bayonne is 20 miles from Yourtenorthe, and Dax is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The breakfasts, the kindness of the owners, the very warm atmosphere, the beauty of the surrounding villages.
- The owners are very nice people, the property is well maintained and the yourth experience was great. All food was based on ingredients coming from their own garden and it was delicious, both supper and breakfast.
- Adored it here, wish we could have spent longer. Lovely setting, comfy bed, peaceful, relaxing and honestly the best hosts we have ever experienced, nothing was too much trouble including a late meal, breakfast was amazing and they could not have been more helpful. Highly recommend for a short break in a quirky but comfortable setting.
Sleeping in a yurt is great, it feels like a warm nest.
Having diner at the hosts was nice! People are super friendly and helpful.
- Gérard and his wife were very friendly. The homemade brioche, yogurts and jams were delicious. The yurt was beautiful, clean and very comfy. We brought our cat and it was not a problem at all. The grounds were very well-kept. We’ll return for sure!
Chambres d’Hôtes Aroha
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’Hôtes Aroha offers accommodations in Sorde-lʼAbbaye, just 26 miles from Biarritz. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Bayonne is 21 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Aroha, and Dax is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- charming old beautifully restored French property in a lovely village – big rooms and very comfortable – English communication no issue
- old and beautiful house with large rooms. Intermarche close by (5km), very pretty setting all-round.
- Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! My room was beautiful and big! The place is dated back to 1650 and has been renovated but still had its old world charm! My hostess was super friendly and knew English. The little town is very charming. Best place I have ever stayed in Europe!
- beautiful old house, beautiful place, wonderful chambers, all comfort present, good breakfast
- The owner is incredibly knowledgable and helpful on the area, recommending routes and visits. Nothing is too much trouble and you are made to feel like one of the family.
Le Moulin de Saubrigues
Featuring free WiFi, Le Moulin de Saubrigues offers accommodations in Saubrigues. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Biarritz is 16 miles from Le Moulin de Saubrigues, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 15 miles from Le Moulin de Saubrigues.
- Beautiful accommodation with a helpful welcoming host.
la situation géographique pour le calme. Accueil tout d’abord un peu froid puis la propriétaire est devenue convivial mais sans plus !!!!!!!!!
Les chambres sont spacieuses et propres.
- Literie de grande qualité, chambre spacieuse. Calme. Parfait pour une grasse matinée post-1er de l An. Maison très bien restaurée. Nous reviendrons!
- le coin salon pour se reposer au confort au privé. la bouilloire avec boissons gratuits. le frigo pour garder les boissons/autres achats au frais. la propriétaire est acceuillante et serviable
- petit déjeuner copieux, maison spacieuse et agréable,hote sympathique
Au Petit Pédegouaty
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a playground, Au Petit Pédegouaty offers accommodations in Heugas. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are provided. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Biarritz is 26 miles from Au Petit Pédegouaty, and Bayonne is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 25 miles from Au Petit Pédegouaty.
No reviews yet.
Maison du Pierrou
Maison du Pierrou is located in Sorde-lʼAbbaye, just 25 miles from Biarritz. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Bayonne is 21 miles from Maison du Pierrou, and Dax is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 24 miles from Maison du Pierrou.
- The house was beautifully decorated by Brigitte. And her breakfast was fabulous. Loved having the large garden area to recline on a chaise. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub.
- The bed was exceptionally comfortable, the room was spacious, light and airy. Jacuzzi was very relaxing (especially for my son who had cycled 250km) and the owners were so friendly and helpful. Would love to go back.
- Charming owner. Lovely decoration in house. Tranquility
- The owner was a fabulous raconteur, made us a wonderful breakfast each morning, we parked in the courtyard, the decor was so impressive in this unspoilt building, we attended the local market in nearby Peyrehorade and dined in a Michelin Guide recommended local hotel
- Presque tout. L’accueil, le lieu, la décoration, l’équipement, le petit déjeuner.
Chambres d’Hôtes du Hourne
Located in Saint-Pandelon in the region of Aquitaine, 30 miles from Biarritz, Chambres d’Hôtes du Hourne features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Bayonne is 25 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes du Hourne, and Dax is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Lovely property in a tranquil setting. Excellent small pool and jacuzzi. Modern stylish room. Close enough to Dax if looking for restaurants or other facilities. Ideal stopover or short stay.
- The swimming pool and lawn were gorgeous. The room brand new and breakfast very good. We loved this place.
- Un accueil chaleureux d’Isabelle, notre hôtesse, un cadre idyllique au calme. en résumé, une adresse a retenir et à communiquer à tous ceux qui viendront dans la région. Regardez les photos elles sont fidèles à la réalité. Les chambres sont spacieuses, confortable, décorées avec goût et surtout très propres. Petit déjeuner bon, copieux et varié en compagnie d’Isabelle une hôtesse très attentive au bien être de ses hôtes. A l’occasion, nous ne manquerons pas de revenir.
- Confortable, très propre, accès au SPA, flexibilité sur l’heure du déjeuner, hôte très sympa ! Bref le top du top pour le prix en plus 🙂
Excellent accueil très convivial, chambre très bien, très bon petit déjeuner copieux.
Etablissement vivement recommandé
Chambres d’Hôtes “Le Cam”
Located in Misson, 28 miles from Bayonne, Chambres d’Hôtes “Le Cam” features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Dax is 9 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes “Le Cam”, and Mont-de-Marsan is 30 miles from the property. Anglet Airport is 30 miles away.
- Lovely house and pool. Rachelle and her husband were very welcoming and friendly and so were the dogs and cat. The room was beautiful and i especially loved the chandelier. The area is lovely although miles from anywhere (which made it very peaceful)
- Lovely stylish farm, with a warm welcome from the friendly owners, We parked are motor motorbikes and trailer on the resort. When arriving after a 4 day ride in the Pyrenean, we had a refreshing swim in the pool ,a good glass of wine and a wonderful diner made by the owner.
- Very welcoming family that will try their best to make you feel welcome. House and swimming pool are stunning and we would love to come back again on our next trip to Spain.
The house and buildings were interesting and there was a nice garden with a swimming pool at the back (although not yet open).
The hosts were very ‘animal friendly’ so we could have taken our dog with us.
Both host and hostess were very friendly and helpful.
grote ruime kamer, mooie tuin en zwembad (zomer), Super vriendelijke eigenaars.
En voor de dierenvrienden onder ons de fantastische hond des huizes.
Chambres et Table d’Hôtes Capcazal de Pachïou
Chambres et table d’hôtes Capcazal de Pachïou offers B&B accommodation just 8.1 miles from Dax, a well-kept garden and Wi-Fi is free of charge throughout the property.The rooms at Chambres et table d’hôtes Capcazal de Pachïou feature a seating area, wardrobe, and the private bathrooms include a shower and free toiletries.The continental breakfast of homemade bread, croissants and jams is available daily and you can also enjoy homemade meals prepared by the hosts upon request.Chambres et table d’hôtes Capcazal de Pachïou is 8.5 miles from Dax Train Station, and free private parking is provided on site.
When I watched the pictures of the property I thought of having a sort of a historical museum nearby, I did not realize that we will stay indeed in that museum. Our bed was not just of a king size, it was the King’s bed.
The place is well hidden from mass tourists among meadows of Gascogne and perfectly keeps the charm of old times. In fact, you can hardly recognize the century you are in while staying here: maybe 20th, maybe still 17th. But don’t worry, you will have all necessary inventions of civilization: modern WC and bathroom, electric sockets, anti-moscito devices, even wi-fi to post your selfi in the interior immediately.
The owner seems very pleased to talk to his guests and to tell about the history of the house, about his family and all the things around. And it is really so sweet to taste a piece of old good style of life, solid and warm wooden furniture, classical draperies and artifacts instead of ugly concrete cubicles equipped with IKEA plastic stuff.
- Very nice hosts and house but nothing like the country houses we visited elsewhere on our trip. Felt more urban than country with little to see or walk to nearby.
bon petit dejeuner, chambre tranquille, nature art et histoire….
accueil chaleureux, grand parking
- Chambres magnifiques, dépaysement assuré, retour de 100 ans en arrière. Les enfants ont adoré les ânes et les moutons nains. Petit-déjeuner très agréable.
- La amabilidad y atención del propietario, la autenticidad de la casa y del mobiliario y el tamaño impresionante de las habitaciones. A esto le unimos la tranquilidad y el magnífico desayuno artesanal.
- When I watched the pictures of the property I thought of having a sort of a historical museum nearby, I did not realize that we will stay indeed in that museum. Our bed was not just of a king size, it was the King’s bed.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Port-de-lanne Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Port-de-Lanne Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Port-de-Lanne Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Port-de-Lanne Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!