10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Port Credit Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Credit Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Port Credit Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Credit Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Credit Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Port Credit Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Port Credit Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Port Credit Ontario:
Located in Mississauga, 12 miles from Toronto, Love Mississauga features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Hamilton is 27 miles from Love Mississauga, and Brampton is 11 miles away. Pearson Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Nothing. This accomadation is nothing more than a room in someone’s basement. The bathroom is shared with a family member living downstairs as well.
- The courtesy was awesome. Clean and cosy. Perfect security also. Will stay here again and again.
- The host is very kind and helpful. The accommodation was clean and pleasant.
- Nice room within a family home in a quiet neighbourhood. Owners were very friendly, it’s about 15 minutes from Square One.
- i liked that it was comfortable and has an independent entrance.
All Seasons Bed & Breakfast
Located in Mississauga, 14 miles from Toronto, All Seasons Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Each room includes a shared bathroom.Hamilton is 25 miles from All Seasons B&B, and Brampton is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Friendliness and welcoming demeanor of host and hostess.
- Shirley is the best host she is so helpful and the home was beautiful it’s everything you want for a bed and breakfast, I enjoyed my 4 nights there.
- We tried to book a hotel at the very last minute but the prices in the area was outrageous. This is someone’s home, not a hotel, but is the only one available with a more reasonable price. Also, the continental breakfast was filling and I was amazed that it includes fruits! Chatting up with the house owner and her lighting up the incense during breakfast hour was a nice touch as well.
- Host had breakfast ready every morning. We used the local bus system to commute into Toronto each day and the host provided excellent directions. Our schedule required us to return each evening around midnight or later. The host was very accommodating.
- The hospitality, warm and cordial relationship. The breakfast was also very Good. I like the location of the property. It is very neat and beautiful.
Bonnevue Manor Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. This historic Toronto property in Roncesvalles Village is within a 10-minute walk of Lake Ontario and Marilynn Bell Park. Bonnevue Manor serves a full breakfast and offers free high-speed internet access in every room.The individually decorated guest rooms are equipped with cable TV and ironing facilities. The bathroom provides 2 sinks.Guests at Bonnevue Manor Bed & Breakfast can relax in the outside veranda or in the lounge, which features a fireplace and cable TV. Free on-site parking is available.This property is 1.2 miles from Exhibition Station GO Rail. It is within 3.1 miles of Toronto Island Airport and the University of Toronto.
- Breakfast was excellent. Plenty of options. They have an espresso machine. We had to leave early and they accommodated that with a pre-made breakfast. Excellent restaurants are nearby. It isn’t as hard to find as other reviews have stated. There is parking in the back. They walk you through the transit system of Toronto if you have never been and provided a lot information about the area. You may need to use the wifi of the third floor if you are located on the second, but it was a strong signal with no issues.
- A cheery atmosphere, a friendly host, a delicious breakfast, a comfortable room all made for a lovely stay.
Comfortable quite facility and neighborhood. Near public transportation. Outstanding breakfast. Excellent WiFi. Satellite TV in every room.
- Friendliness of owners. Location of property with respect to restaurants and public transportation
It felt like we were staying with family 🙂 Dorothy & Glenn were great hosts & the room was great.
Dorothy made fantastic breakfasts every morning that melted in your mouth. Before I could ask about the wifi problem I was having, Glenn was already working on it. Glenn did a great job making us feel welcome & answering all our questions & was on top of everything making sure we had every service as promised. I’ll be back again if I stay in Toronto!!!
Elliott House Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Elliott House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Toronto. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 2.8 miles from Elliott House B&B, and Toronto Eaton Center is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 1.9 miles from Elliott House Bed & Breakfast.
- The owners Jeff and Pauline are lovely friendly people. Breakfast was fabulous. Pauline bakes lovely stuff to offer guests.The place is very convenient with nearby buses to downtown. If you want a comfortable and convenient place to stay with local people and personal touches, stay here.
- Hosts were so helpful, so generous, couldn’t do enough for us. Beds so comfy, big room and bathroom en suite. So much for breakfast, my daughter vegan and host even cooked muffins etc for her
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. We felt very comfortable and safe at this location.
- The hosts were very nice and friendly. We would recommend this B&B.
I really enjoyed my stay at Elliott House bed and breakfast. Pauline and Jeff are very friendly and helpful. It felt like I was at home. They gave advice (if you want it) about tips in the neighbourhood, for example about restaurants. Breakfast was good and you had a lot and definitely enough choice.
My bed was really comfortable/good and the bedroom was large.
It is easy to travel from downtown to their house.
The house is so lovely. I loved my stay so much that I would definitely come back.
They live about 5 minutes walk to lake Ontario, so you have a beautiful location nearby.
B&B on the Park Near Downtown Area
Located in Toronto in the region of Ontario, 6 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts, B&B on the Park Near Downtown Area features a playground and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Toronto Eaton Center is 6 miles from B&B on the Park Near Downtown Area, and Yorkdale Shopping Center is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 6 miles from B&B on the Park Near Downtown Area.
No reviews yet.
Making Waves Boatel
Making Waves Boatel offers accommodations in Toronto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is one mile from Making Waves Boatel, and Toronto Eaton Center is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The hosts were lovely and the complimentary breakfast was amazing! Location is convenient to all of downtown. Amazing view of skyline and CN Tower from the property.
- A unique experience. Incredible hosts. Great location.
- The breakfast was lovely, we appreciated being able to leave our cases at the boat while we explored more of Toronto. The boat is moored close to the Music Gardens a beautiful part of Toronto.
- Location was superb. Hosts were superb. Breakfast was superb
- Very close to everything. We walked to all the things we wanted to see in down town Toronto including a Jays game.. our hosts were very hospitable and very knowledgeable of the area and all the events happening and more then happy to try to get us coupons and discounts for many attractions..
Smile Back B&B
Smile Back B&B is located in Toronto, 5 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts and 5 miles from Toronto Eaton Center. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Yorkdale Shopping Center is 2.8 miles from Smile Back B&B, and Princess of Wales Theater is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff that truly made you feel at home
- The Staff was very friendly, but I really do not think it should be listed as a B & B. The listing is deceptive.
- Very friendly and helpful host. Location is a little off center of Toronto but a bus/subway trip takes 20 mins. Room is clean and comfortable. Kitchen is well stock w/ breakfast you need for a energetic day ahead. Living room is spacious. Great value for the money! I would highly recommend to stay there.
- It was quiet and in a good location to start the day from.
- Cozy and comfortable, friendly family and the himalayan salt lamps were the best! :)))
Madison Manor B&B and Pub
Madison Manor B&B and Pub is located in Toronto, just 1.5 miles from Toronto Eaton Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 1.5 miles from Madison Manor B&B and Pub, and Princess of Wales Theater is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- We had a nice stay only thing that could maybe improve is if they had a small fridge in the room that would be nice. For anyone elderly or not healthy we were on the fourth floor and there’s no elevator so would suggest they request a room on lower level.
- The check in receptionist took our bags to the room when we went for dinner. We received a voucher to use for food or drinks. The manager and servers made us feel right at home. We would definitely return for another stay.
- Great location next to the subway, clean room, nice staff, good breakfast, beautiful building
- Location was great for the price. The pub coupon covered most of my meal. It was a nice plus.
Nice central position close to tube.
Looked like it was regularly cleaned.
Rose Garden Bed and Breakfast
Rose Garden Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Toronto.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 2 miles from Rose Garden B&B, and Toronto Eaton Center is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- So many thoughtful details. Beautiful decor, breakfast bountiful and delicious, bed and bath roomy and extremely comfortable. Doug and Lisa are charming, extremely helpful, and a delight. They are very knowledgeable about the area and were able to guide me to a restaurant nearby that I was very happy with.
- Friendly B&B owners, nice decor and delicious breakfast. Great location a short walk from subway and restaurants. I will stay there again.
- Doug and Lisa are wonderful hosts. The breakfast was delicious and accommodations were quite comfortable. I would definitely return to the Rose Garden B&B.
- Helpful, welcoming hosts who send you easy-to-follow instructions on how to use public transit to get to the B&B from Pearson airport. Lovely breakfasts. Thank you, Doug and Lisa! They have a clean, comfy home with lots of character. The B&B is located a short walk away from two subway stations, and from Bloor St. I really enjoyed my stay, and will stay here again.
- Doug and Lisa were very nice and made us feel welcome in their home. Thank you for your hospiatlity.
McGill Inn B&B
One of our best sellers in Toronto! McGill Inn B&B is located in the Downtown Toronto neighborhood in Toronto, half a mile from Toronto Eaton Center and 0.8 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Princess of Wales Theater is 1.1 miles from McGill Inn B&B, and Yorkdale Shopping Center is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 2.5 miles from McGill Inn B&B.
Super nice Location, close to bars restaurants etc.
Almost everything is in walking distance.
Ergin and Brian are super friendly and helpful
– The location was perfect, down town, central, close to public transport, shops and so on
– The Owner was super friendly and helpfull. He send me the directions how to get to the place and gave me all extra information which was really good and in person hé was as helpfull.
– Breakfast was super good, oats, breed, spreads, fruit and even glutenfree, and lactosefree options. I love it.
– The room was super nice, spacious, way better than it looked on pictures. And there were many bathrooms so I never had to wait which was super convenient
- Location is perfect, house is cozy, bathroom is beautiful and the host is friendly and really helpful. He helped me with the lost luggage and gave me some good tips for the city visit. All in all, a great place to stay!
- One of the best booking.com experiences ever. The location is perfect, very close to subway and streetcar, good cafes, cinema, and markets. The house is clean, the kitchen is full of beverages and breakfast food. Above all, the owners are very friendly, kind and responsive.
- It was clean and comfortable and really nice breakfast.
- Super nice Location, close to bars restaurants etc.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Port Credit Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Port Credit Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Port Credit Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Port Credit Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!